Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 09:28:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 400 BTC sent to an unknow address. (COINS RETURNED) 40 BTC reward.  (Read 19786 times)
rjk

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

1ngldh

View Profile
May 29, 2012, 12:19:44 AM

Cool the coins are retured, etc etc  but can we lock this so it doesn't keep getting bumped up - it's closed and finished with now. Thanks.

well the last post was from the very person who sent the coins so that is rather relevant, especially as it was him & not goat who decided to send only 400 coins out of the 3,000 as a test tx, personally I find locking threads to often be a pain - much better to let them gradually fade off as some later feedback or similar situations may be of interest to resurrect them, if you're personally done with the little drama then just skip looking at any updated posts np - I do this with many threads, mark all as read when they pop up in the list of updated one's that I posted in

sry for bumping it again  Grin
I wish I could mark individual threads read without reading them. That would be a good compromise.

yep, we all wish to be able to un-follow threads that we once posted in, one day maybe  Smiley
Well marking as unread would be a different function that could work with an unsubscribe option as well.

Mining Rig Extraordinaire - the Trenton BPX6806 18-slot PCIe backplane [PICS] Dead project is dead, all hail the coming of the mighty ASIC!
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BinaryMage

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

Ad astra.

View Profile
May 29, 2012, 12:23:16 AM

Cool the coins are retured, etc etc  but can we lock this so it doesn't keep getting bumped up - it's closed and finished with now. Thanks.

well the last post was from the very person who sent the coins so that is rather relevant, especially as it was him & not goat who decided to send only 400 coins out of the 3,000 as a test tx, personally I find locking threads to often be a pain - much better to let them gradually fade off as some later feedback or similar situations may be of interest to resurrect them, if you're personally done with the little drama then just skip looking at any updated posts np - I do this with many threads, mark all as read when they pop up in the list of updated one's that I posted in

sry for bumping it again  Grin
I wish I could mark individual threads read without reading them. That would be a good compromise.

yep, we all wish to be able to un-follow threads that we once posted in without having to go back & delete all our posts in it to do so, one day maybe  Smiley

Just delete the email and don't visit the thread again.

-- BinaryMage -- | OTC | PGP
imsaguy
General failure and former
VIP

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

Don't send me a pm unless you gpg encrypt it.

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2012, 03:55:19 PM

yep, we all wish to be able to un-follow threads that we once posted in without having to go back & delete all our posts in it to do so, one day maybe  Smiley

That doesn't fix the unread message link.  Wink 

Yeah, I just bumped it for all of you haters. =P

Coming Soon!™ © imsaguy 2011-2013, All rights reserved.

EIEIO:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=60117.0

Shades Minoco Collection Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=65989
Payment Address: http://btc.to/5r6
BTCurious

Activity: 714
Merit: 504

^SEM img of Si wafer edge, scanned 2012-3-12.

View Profile
May 29, 2012, 05:56:36 PM

Now if only people would stop bumping the "Introduce yourself Smiley" and "Whitelist Requests (Want out of here?)" threads…

paraipan
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1004

Firstbits: 1pirata

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2012, 06:20:27 PM

Now if only people would stop bumping the "Introduce yourself Smiley" and "Whitelist Requests (Want out of here?)" threads…

we'd be dooomed, i feel really good after seeing 5-6 people have joined the ranks every day. I still cherry-pick "new replies to your posts" and then mark what's left as read.

BTCitcoin: An Idea Worth Saving - Q&A with bitcoins on rugatu.com - Check my rep
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: