Bitcoin Forum
July 11, 2024, 07:21:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][HASH][POS] CLEVERHASH COIN [SATOSHIS CLOUD MINING] X11 X13 X15 ASIC MINER  (Read 102594 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
yampi

Activity: 433
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 02:40:46 PM

What will be the HASH prices for the miner hardware?

I want an example.
fiftyseven

Activity: 427
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 03:45:38 PM
Last edit: October 30, 2014, 04:33:04 PM by fiftyseven

What will be the HASH prices for the miner hardware?

I want an example.

From the whitepaper:

"Sonic: $3,985 USD or 3,985 Cleverhash Tokens

Aurora: $7,499 or 7,499 Cleverhash Tokens"

HASH tokens are priced to be $0.50 in their ICO, although are about $0.46 now with BTC going down. It's a 50% discount token effectively.

Tokens are 0.00138125 BTC. So:

Sonic: 5.50428125 BTC  (@ $337/BTC = $1,854.94)

Aurora: 10.35799375 BTC  (@ $337/BTC = $3,490.64)

I believe that's correct. Although the 50% discount only counts if they reach 3000 sales across the whole pre-order period. There's only enough tokens for 266 'Aurorah' miners, so they expect the majority of orders to come in after this offer - and they won't get the same discount.
EfterlysT

Activity: 425
Merit: 109

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 08:16:49 AM

I find this project pretty interesting.

I only have one question. Can i order a miner in the first batch using tokens ?
I read that the project need to have preorders of 3000 miners paid with BTC.
victorteoh

Activity: 334

🌟 æternity🌟 blockchain🌟

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 03:47:23 AM

So.... let me get this straight. From the T&C, it says 3000 units need to be publicly sold (not including the CHASH tokens) in order for this CHASH to be acknowledged?

Question.
1. If public sale is less than 3000, will CHASH token be valued at $0.50 or totally $0
2. Is there a minimum raised amount in the ICO for this project to run? If it's not fulfilled, is there a refund?
3. The min 3000units for the presale isn't inclusive of the CHASH tokens? Only in BTC?

Looking for clarification. thanks

▄▄█████████▄                    ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄█████████████████▄             ▄████████████████▄
   █████            ▀█████        ▄█████            █████
  ████                 █████    █████                 ████
 ███                    ▀████    ██                     ███
▐███                      █████                         ▐███
███▌                        ████           ▐████████████████
▐███                         ▀████          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
 ████                   ██▄    █████                    ▄▄▄
  ████                ██████    ▀████▄                ▄███
   ▀█████          ███████        ▀█████▄          ▄████▀
      █████████████████              ▀████████████████▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀                      ▀▀██████▀▀
  æ t e r n i t y
  The Oracle Machine
          ██
      ▄██ ██ ██▄
     ▐██  ██  ██
     ▐██      ██
     ▐██  ▄▄  ██
     ▐██▄▐██ ▄██
       ▀▀▐██ ▀▀
      ▄▄▌▐██ █▄
     ▐██ ▐██ ▀██
     ▐█▌  ▀▀  ██
     ▐██     ▐██
     ▐██ ▐██ ▄██
      ▀█ ▐██ █▀
         ▐██
✅ Unchained Smart Contracts
✅ Decentralized Oracle
✅ Turing-Complete
✅ State-Channels
✅ Infinitly Scalable
     ██
 ▄██ ██ ██▄
▐██  ██  ██
▐██      ██
▐██  ▄▄  ██
▐██▄▐██ ▄██
  ▀▀▐██ ▀▀
 ▄▄▌▐██ █▄
▐██ ▐██ ▀██
▐█▌  ▀▀  ██
▐██     ▐██
▐██ ▐██ ▄██
 ▀█ ▐██ █▀
    ▐██
[ WHITEPAPER]                     ██
                   ▄██▌
                  ████
                ▄█████
              ▄██████▌
             ████████
           ▄█████████   ▄▄▄▄
          █████████████████▀
        ▄████████████████▀
       ██▀▀▀▀▀ █████████
              ▐███████▀
              ██████▀
              █████▀
             ▐███▀
             ███
             █▀
(en)Lightning
Smart Contracts
|TESTNET|
djm34
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2014, 12:54:26 PM

I think this question is legitimate:

On what is based your 300/600MH/s estimate ?
Apparently you will be chaining algo (or asic ?) like standard cpu/gpu miners otherwise you wouldn't be able to implement x11/x13/X15 in the same asics.

What will be the speed of individual algo such as groestl, simd or else... because in the way it is treated in your paper you don't seem to realise that x11 isn't an algo in itself but a chain of algo.

Also how can you implement x11/x13/x15 in the same asic with no performance degradation and basically the same hardware.
which is a little strange since asics are known to be able to carry only one operation (and the difference in x11 and x15 is 4 different algo and something like several hundreds line of code on gpu... so it isn't really obvious.

djm34 facebook page
BTC: 1NENYmxwZGHsKFmyjTc5WferTn5VTFb7Ze
Pledge for neoscrypt ccminer to that address: 16UoC4DmTz2pvhFvcfTQrzkPTrXkWijzXw
Cleverhash (OP)

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 02:35:06 PM
Last edit: November 02, 2014, 04:39:10 PM by Cleverhash

Introducing "Satoshi's Cloud" - Your new decentralized cloud mining platform.
The foundation will be reinforced with the "Cloud Chip", included in every miner. This is just one of the many innovative features that are planned for the "HASH" community. A place where you can buy, sell or host hash-rate from other members on the peer-to-peer network.
You own the cloud! because you are part of it!

Kuriso

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 11:17:43 PM

Interesting changes.  Glad to see this.  As usual, I have some questions/concerns.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bz5jVqQaTSBcZGlCZ2h1VlhQajA/view?pli=1

1.2 The development completion is estimated to be during quarter 4 of 2015, although we make no guarantees that this will occur according to such a time-frame as it is projected to be completed much sooner. We present worst case delivery estimates to exceed expectations of our customer’s.  Honesty and transparency are some of our core values. We operate in the community’s best interest as professionals. To continue without delays in development, 428 units will need to be sold monthly throughout the 7 month development cycle. Cleverhash anticipates that this is achievable, however, Cleverhash cannot guarantee it.

1.3 We have removed the pre-order requirement and will value each token turned in to cleverhash.com for products and services at $1, regardless of how many miners we sell. When the exchange price value goes above $1, we will value each token at the value listed at Bittrex.com

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bz5jVqQaTSBcZEYzd3dLTnFtUm8/view?pli=1

1.4 CLEVERHASH MINING HARDWARE

Cleverhash tokens (hash) can be exchanged for an ASIC miner. The price reduction in the cost of the miner will be reduced by the (hash) token value set forth by Cleverhash at the bitcoin equivalent of one dollar (USD) per hash token. If the exchange price is greater than $1, Cleverhash will honor the price listed at the exchange at the time of exchange. If the exchange price is under $1, Cleverhash will still value your coins at $1 and will destroy them after you turn them in for a product and service, not dump them back on the exchange.

You said you "removed the pre-order requirement" but now you say, "To continue without delays in development, 428 units will need to be sold monthly throughout the 7 month development cycle."  What happens if 428 units are not sold every month?  While this seems reasonable compared to number like 3,000, its still an average of about 14 units each and every day for 7 solid months.  Some days will be less, while others are more but what happens if you only sell 300 the first month and 250 the second month?  The first two months have been well under your expected sells numbers.  Will production move forward or will things be put on hold until 856 units are sold?

"regardless of how many miners we sell"... If less that 428 units are sold each month, we still get a value of $1.00 per CHASH? 

"If the exchange price is under $1, Cleverhash will still value your coins at $1 and will destroy them after you turn them in for a product and service, not dump them back on the exchange." So you will only destroy the CHASH if it's value is less than $1 on the exchange?  If the value is over $1 will you sell them back on the market?

What happens if the ICO does not sell out?
jdebunt
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2014, 08:10:17 PM

Our first of two articles has just been published :

http://www.cryptoarticles.com/crypto-news/who-are-cleverhash-technologies-and-why-should-you-buy-hash-tokens

Roughly 4 pages and change Smiley
daveolake

Activity: 415

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 08:27:02 PM

just scraped up enough for the Aurora with hash coins. realy excited about getting this machine. suprised by all the small buys. I know it is a risk and all, as zeus just cancelled there volcanos and the 2 I ordered allowed me to get this one. But wow the payout if these machines come out close to on time and at speck. I'll be first in line to put my hash in for ordering the aurora. thanks for the inovation.
jdebunt
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2014, 10:39:39 PM

And the second article is up as well :

http://www.cryptoarticles.com/featured/cleverhash-technologies-asic-miner-hardware-overview-satoshis-cloud-and-more
colinfx

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 03:59:51 PM

just scraped up enough for the Aurora with hash coins. realy excited about getting this machine. suprised by all the small buys. I know it is a risk and all, as zeus just cancelled there volcanos and the 2 I ordered allowed me to get this one. But wow the payout if these machines come out close to on time and at speck. I'll be first in line to put my hash in for ordering the aurora. thanks for the inovation.

I would not be surprised if soon there will be a general realisation that Cleverhash are on to something HUGE here. Mass interest will follow. Cleverhash could be one of the biggest names in 2015. I'm very excited to be following them during these early stages!
colinfx

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 07:04:43 PM

Great articles! A must-read for all Boomers and Hashers!

First: http://www.cryptoarticles.com/crypto-news/who-are-cleverhash-technologies-and-why-should-you-buy-hash-tokens

Second: http://www.cryptoarticles.com/featured/cleverhash-technologies-asic-miner-hardware-overview-satoshis-cloud-and-more
jdebunt
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2014, 07:27:58 PM

Imagine being able to review one of these units for a few days (and then send it back ofc) and write a nice review on it...hmm! Smiley
colinfx

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 12:38:03 PM

Imagine being able to review one of these units for a few days (and then send it back ofc) and write a nice review on it...hmm! Smiley

Well that would be just great - i'd vote for you to do a very thorough test and follow up report! Smiley
colinfx

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 12:39:32 PM

Article #3: http://www.cryptoarticles.com/crypto-news/boomcoin-mandatory-update-coin-swapping-mining-re-enabled-much-more
Cleverhash (OP)

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 08:49:42 PM

CLEVERHASH UPDATE: Product brief with our ASIC block diagram. Thanks for your support.

Fierce

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

Fierce, The Legend

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2014, 02:34:39 AM

The Aurora will not be available for another year. At a price point of 7.5K and taking difficulty increases and other technological advancements into consideration, isn't it difficult to speculate on this product?

There is no legitimate way to calculate the ROI-time of the Aurora. It could be 3 months, 6 months, longer? I'm interested in what clever hash is doing but I think the release may be immature. Obviously everyone knows in crypto everything changes every 3 months; a year is an eternity from now.

Supercoin (SUPER) The Only REAL Anonymous Coin with multi sig tech. No other altcoin can compete

http://ltcgear.com?apage=259ltcgear.com/?apage=259
Fierce

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

Fierce, The Legend

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2014, 05:09:38 PM

The Aurora will not be available for another year. At a price point of 7.5K and taking difficulty increases and other technological advancements into consideration, isn't it difficult to speculate on this product?

There is no legitimate way to calculate the ROI-time of the Aurora. It could be 3 months, 6 months, longer? I'm interested in what clever hash is doing but I think the release may be immature. Obviously everyone knows in crypto everything changes every 3 months; a year is an eternity from now.

HASH is far more than just a coin that you can use to buy a miner, it is a crypto-currency that has a real company behind it, a proven development team with innovative block-chain 2.0 developments planned. Incorporating Boomcoin into a multi-wallet with HASH and including a business contact solution or CRM with a cloud mining platform are just a few of the components to look forward to.

If you’re looking for game changing products and services, HASH will lead the way with multiple revenue stream generation outside of the exchange. Special discounts for hardware, software, cloud-mining and other exciting offers from business affiliates and partners. 

If you’re looking for real world adoption, HASH is focused on working with merchants outside of Cleverhash to bring you even more options to choose from.

We know very well how dynamic and rapidly changing the industry is and can relate to your concerns. One thing we can say in regard to ROI. Customers that order with us can rest assured knowing that when it comes time to delivery, they will get a machine that will ROI. So if you buy the Aurora for instance and 1.8 GHASH is not sufficient at time of shipment, we will match the performance expectation that was made at the time of purchase. Each order will be time stamped with expected coin generation and difficulty levels at the time of purchase. We will use this number to make any adjustment needed. Remember, we are miners just like you and designed this solution for the community. To create solutions from previous problems. To build a better more honest future by responsible business practices.

Very mindful and well articulated answer, thank you! I am purchasing some chash. I'm looking forward to following your progress. One question I have is in relation to the ordering of the Aurora. The explanation on the website is confusing to me.

The website states: "The (HASH) tokens are being offered for sale through reputable Bitcoin exchanges that also serve as escrow services for this project. The sale is open for 30 days only. The miners will be available for order to the public within 30 days after the token sale has ended. We are offering the community a token that is backed by physical, on-ground assets. Help us reach our target, and we can all hit gold!"

-Does this mean that the Aurora is available as a pre-order and must be ordered within 30 days of the sale of CHASH? So they 2:1 ratio for chash is only good for the 30 days after the sale of chash ends?

Supercoin (SUPER) The Only REAL Anonymous Coin with multi sig tech. No other altcoin can compete

http://ltcgear.com?apage=259ltcgear.com/?apage=259
Cleverhash (OP)

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 08:36:17 PM

HASH is far more than just a coin that you can use to buy a miner, it is a crypto-currency that has a real company behind it, a proven development team with innovative block-chain 2.0 developments planned. Incorporating Boomcoin into a multi-wallet with HASH and including a business contact solution or CRM with a cloud mining platform are just a few of the components to look forward to.

If you’re looking for game changing products and services, HASH will lead the way with multiple revenue stream generation outside of the exchange. Special discounts for hardware, software, cloud-mining and other exciting offers from business affiliates and partners. 

If you’re looking for real world adoption, HASH is focused on working with merchants outside of Cleverhash to bring you even more options to choose from.

We know very well how dynamic and rapidly changing the industry is and can relate to your concerns. One thing we can say in regard to ROI. Customers that order with us can rest assured knowing that when it comes time to delivery, they will get a machine that will ROI. So if you buy the Aurora for instance and 1.8 GHASH is not sufficient at time of shipment, we will match the performance expectation that was made at the time of purchase. Each order will be time stamped with expected coin generation and difficulty levels at the time of purchase. We will use this number to make any adjustment needed. Remember, we are miners just like you and designed this solution for the community. To create solutions from previous problems. To build a better more honest future by responsible business practices.

Very mindful and well articulated answer, thank you! I am purchasing some chash. I'm looking forward to following your progress. One question I have is in relation to the ordering of the Aurora. The explanation on the website is confusing to me.

The website states: "The (HASH) tokens are being offered for sale through reputable Bitcoin exchanges that also serve as escrow services for this project. The sale is open for 30 days only. The miners will be available for order to the public within 30 days after the token sale has ended. We are offering the community a token that is backed by physical, on-ground assets. Help us reach our target, and we can all hit gold!"

-Does this mean that the Aurora is available as a pre-order and must be ordered within 30 days of the sale of CHASH? So they 2:1 ratio for chash is only good for the 30 days after the sale of chash ends?

No sir, You can order the Aurora anytime after the website goes live to the public If you want to pay via credit card, Bitcoin, Hash or Boomcoins. We believe in limited production to protect our customers from overproduction or reduction in effectiveness. Exclusivity is our focus, so our first batch will be capped at 4,000 units. There is a risk of being "sold out", so it is recommended to secure your placement early.

The time remaining for the 30 day offer to the community is reflected in the countdown timer on the front page of the thread op. By participating in the sale of (HASH) on Bittrex, ticker:CHASH, you helping to not only fund the decentralized cloud platform and blockchain 2.0 applications coming to HASH but also receiving the discounted benefits for Cleverhash products and services.
daveolake

Activity: 415

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 06:43:50 AM

according to this link if the chip could do x11,x13,x15. what would it take to design for x-17. then you would have all the necessary pieces to do x-11,x-13,x-14,x-15,x-17 -- http://www.getpimp.org/community/blog/144-what-are-all-these-x11,-x13,-x15-algorithms-made-of.html. also x-14 has same components as x-15, why cant these miners do it too? what are your thoughts?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: