Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 03:45:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][HASH][POS] CLEVERHASH COIN [SATOSHIS CLOUD MINING] X11 X13 X15 ASIC MINER  (Read 102592 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
brendonbinges

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 10:53:27 AM

Hi guys, im legitimately curious and semi-interested to invest but please correct me if i am wrong and help me clarify the following as there is insignificant information on this thread as well as the website:

This "company" is started by 2 unknown characters (Yes we know their names but prior to this, they were basically "nobodies")?

1)no working prototype?

2)no predecessor model no nothing?

3)which also means 0 experience in manufacturing asics?

4)and asking for hundreds of thousand of dollar of investmentd?

o.O

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cleverhash (OP)

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 12:31:02 PM

Hi guys, im legitimately curious and semi-interested to invest but please correct me if i am wrong and help me clarify the following as there is insignificant information on this thread as well as the website:

This "company" is started by 2 unknown characters (Yes we know their names but prior to this, they were basically "nobodies")?
1)no working prototype?
o.O

Open-silicone, created the "gold-strike" chip. Read about their team here, Link 1 and here, link 2 also here, link 3 and read more about "Michael Kavcak" and Cleverhash team members here, link 4

Please read the white paper in its entirety. Thanks for your support.
Cleverhash (OP)

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 12:48:29 PM

according to this link if the chip could do x11,x13,x15. what would it take to design for x-17. then you would have all the necessary pieces to do x-11,x-13,x-14,x-15,x-17 -- http://www.getpimp.org/community/blog/144-what-are-all-these-x11,-x13,-x15-algorithms-made-of.html. also x-14 has same components as x-15, why cant these miners do it too? what are your thoughts?

Very good question, any additional output increases the complexity, cost and development time. We wanted to keep the cost as low as possible and didn't want to increase the development timeframe. We are planing on developing chips for several other algorithms for future models at Cleverhash. Thanks for your support.
ASICHEAD

Activity: 552
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 03:44:20 PM

• When can I buy these miners?
  • What is the exact date of start sale?
  • What is the exact date of delivery miners?
  • What is the guarantee for timely delivery ?

Thanks and good luck

▄███▄
███████▄
██████▀██▄
█████▄  ▀██▄
████▀  ▄  ▀██▄
███▄ ▄██▀   ▀
██████▀  ▄█▄
███████▄█████▄
███████████████▄
████████████████▀
█████████▀
███████▀
 ▀███▀
Safein     
.M A K E   I S I M P L E.
A   R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   W A Y   T O   P A Y   O N L I N E
[WHITEPAPER]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████▀░░░░░▐████
███████████████░░░░░░░▐████
██████████████▌░░░▐████████
███████████░░░░░░░░░░░█████
███████████░░░░░░░░░░▐█████
▀█████████████▌░░░▐███████▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████▀███████▀░░░▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌░░▀▀███▌░░░░░░░▄█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
██████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
███████▄▄░░░░░░░░▄█████████
██████▄░░░░░░░▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀░░░░███████
████████▀▀▀░░░▄▀░░░████████
█████▄░░░░░▄█▀░░░░░████████
████████▄░█▀░░░░░░█████████
█████████▌▐░░░░░░░█████████
██████████░▄██▄░░██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
A
▬▬

█▄▄
██████▄▄
██████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄
██████████████████▄▄
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀
██████████████▀▀
██████████▀▀
██████▀▀
█▀▀
.GET IT ON               
Google Play
colinfx

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 04:15:23 PM
Last edit: November 08, 2014, 04:26:22 PM by colinfx

according to this link if the chip could do x11,x13,x15. what would it take to design for x-17. then you would have all the necessary pieces to do x-11,x-13,x-14,x-15,x-17 -- http://www.getpimp.org/community/blog/144-what-are-all-these-x11,-x13,-x15-algorithms-made-of.html. also x-14 has same components as x-15, why cant these miners do it too? what are your thoughts?

Very good question, any additional output increases the complexity, cost and development time. We wanted to keep the cost as low as possible and didn't want to increase the development timeframe. We are planning on developing chips for several other algorithms for future models at Cleverhash. Thanks for your support.

"We are planning on developing chips for several other algorithms for future models at Cleverhash"

I love that part Smiley
brendonbinges

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 06:59:41 PM

1)no working prototype?
o.O

Open-silicone, created the "gold-strike" chip. Read about their team here, Link 1 and here, link 2 also here, link 3 and read more about "Michael Kavcak" and Cleverhash team members here, link 4

Hi,

I understand that Open-silicone is legit, but no where in the links does Open-silicone endorse cleverhash. Even in link 3* open silicone failed to mention CleverHash as one of its partners.

Is there a link that confirms Cleverhash and Open-silicone partnership?
daveolake

Activity: 415

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 07:10:01 PM

Very good question, any additional output increases the complexity, cost and development time. We wanted to keep the cost as low as possible and didn't want to increase the development timeframe. We are planing on developing chips for several other algorithms for future models at Cleverhash. Thanks for your support.

Thanks for the answer. I thought it would be a difficulity/cost/time thing. Cant wait to get my hands on the aurora. I see another bought enough chash to get the aurora. I think near the end of the chash sale you will see things take off. How long after chash sale will I be able to put in my order? Thanks, Good work.
BoomCoinDev

Activity: 250

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 07:17:05 PM

1)no working prototype?
o.O

Hi,

I understand that Open-silicone is legit, but no where in the links does Open-silicone endorse cleverhash. Even in link 3* open silicone failed to mention CleverHash as one of its partners.

http://www.open-silicon.com/2014/10/news-cleverhash-technologies-corporation-parterns-open-silicon-develop-world-triple-chip/
brendonbinges

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 04:25:02 AM

1)no working prototype?
o.O

Hi,

http://www.open-silicon.com/2014/10/news-cleverhash-technologies-corporation-parterns-open-silicon-develop-world-triple-chip/

cool, thanks
daveolake

Activity: 415

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 12:24:09 AM

another question... so if chash doubles or more in value on bittrex how would that work, would we be able to get 2 miners or more. or a corresponding reduction in cost of our order. and whats the time line on giving us bittrex value on our chash. thanks for any clarity on this.
Cleverhash (OP)

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 05:10:16 PM

another question... so if chash doubles or more in value on bittrex how would that work, would we be able to get 2 miners or more. or a corresponding reduction in cost of our order. and whats the time line on giving us bittrex value on our chash. thanks for any clarity on this.

We will value HASH at the exchange listed price when it reaches above $1. That means it would require less HASH to acquire a miner. Thanks for your support.
F E L D S P A H R

Activity: 6

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 07:27:31 PM

Who has created infographics for your coin?
Cleverhash (OP)

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 09:22:28 PM
Last edit: March 17, 2015, 05:35:07 PM by Cleverhash

I feel there are those who misunderstand what we’re striving to accomplish here. Let me explain further before you associate our company with others, we wouldn't have created this business model otherwise. Thank you.

Our History:

I remember my first crazy mining computer with UV green liquid tubes connecting all the cards looking like something out of the Matrix from the "machine city". With only 4 7990, it produced so much heat and noise, it was a challenge trying to get some sleep. I dreamed of making scrypt ASICs for the community back then, in May of 2013. Most people said it was not possible, that it was too memory intensive. See, at this point in time people were focused on sha-256 chips for Bitcoin and scrypt ASICS were thought to be impossible, even from the most tech savvy of blogs.

Since no one had yet attempted to build one, I was thrilled when the first company appeared. While we were waiting on our large order from Butterfly labs, since we missed Avalon's first two batches (sold out in minutes), we decided to place orders from the latest company claiming to be producing Scrypt ASIC's. We later went on to order from most of the companies producing hardware that you see today. We have felt first hand, how it feels to wait over a year for hardware, only to learn that they were mining with it. We felt first hand, how it feels from continued delays, broken promises, and above all, over production. See, not only did we experience the usually aches and pains but we also were heavily impacted from rapid price cuts (devaluation to our hardware) and non-stop production (making units less effective). We began to develop a solution to change the way things have been done. To develop a solution that would benefit the community most!

We have experienced the same problems you have and will make sure that the customers that make up Cleverhash won’t experience them. We will do it the right way with your help! Building a better future for all of us.

What is HASH?

Look at the majority of coins, how many actually provided anything of value? How many of the 724 coins are still around Source Link? Do coins developers only add value to a coin by features? How many ico, ito, ipo, pre-mine scam coins have you seen? How many coins have you seen that just decline in value consistently after the news pump & dumps? Have you invested in a coin and been burnt too?

Sure there are great coins out there but it is a limited number, how do we all work together to provide something of value for adopters? The future of this industry resides in what we build together. Are we going to make or build more of the same? At Cleverhash, we are striving to solve 3 issues packaged in a solution that will work for everyone. We feel that this will be a strong platform with solutions that everyone can build on & benefit from.

The Cleverhash coin HASH is far more than a coin with innovative features and block-chain 2.0 applications planned. We are also providing additional real world uses for products and services, like Cloud-mining, cutting edge ASIC Hardware & Business merchant services outside of Cleverhash.

What makes HASH unique is your ability to enjoy cutting edge features like decentralized cloud mining within the wallet platform or receiving a limited production X-series miner at your doorstep. Another one of our planned block-chain 2.0 features include a crm with social media integration so that you can build a network with other like-minded community members. We have some exciting things planned that we can develop with your support.

The Solution:
We are building solutions for the community, so that you can have a real coin with several innovative features, applications and potential revenue streams. Review the link of hardware producers and notice that there are also some good companies.https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=456691. Judge Cleverhash on its actions and what we are trying to accomplish for the community! Don't rush to associate us with the bad experiences.

If you want more of the same, than by all means continue on your way to the next coin... But... If your like us and want to see this industry not only survive but thrive by setting new standards then, let’s start here with HASH, real innovations, real development, real applications and more ways for you to generate revenue streams outside of the exchange, a real safety net.

Change starts with you, help us build the future together! Thanks for your support.

Fierce

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

Fierce, The Legend

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2014, 11:08:48 PM

I have 350 chash ATM. I recommend purchasing some and supporting the ICO. Obviously there are going to be objectives and legitimate concerns but what cleverhash is doing is great work. I am interested to see how mintsy will react as they have an identical business model and have already delayed their launch by one month. But by creating the chash token- implementing a p2p cloud hashing network- creating powerful asic miners for x algorithms:  Cleverhash I think will likely be one of the biggest names in 2015.

Supercoin (SUPER) The Only REAL Anonymous Coin with multi sig tech. No other altcoin can compete

http://ltcgear.com?apage=259ltcgear.com/?apage=259
hempfarmer

Activity: 30

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2014, 07:59:21 AM

I have 350 chash ATM. I recommend purchasing some and supporting the ICO. Obviously there are going to be objectives and legitimate concerns but what cleverhash is doing is great work. I am interested to see how mintsy will react as they have an identical business model and have already delayed their launch by one month. But by creating the chash token- implementing a p2p cloud hashing network- creating powerful asic miners for x algorithms:  Cleverhash I think will likely be one of the biggest names in 2015.

I think its funny cleverhash and hashcoin are basically running the same ideas. CHASH got their coins listed first but it looks like GAW will have hashlets running X-factors before clever.  Mintsy sounds good. Im preregistered but prices worry me. Now there are rumors of GAW buying cryptsy. I think they should all partner up instead of competing.
DiCE1904
Legendary

Activity: 1118
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2014, 02:55:05 PM

I think its funny cleverhash and hashcoin are basically running the same ideas. CHASH got their coins listed first but it looks like GAW will have hashlets running X-factors before clever.  Mintsy sounds good. Im preregistered but prices worry me. Now there are rumors of GAW buying cryptsy. I think they should all partner up instead of competing.

LOL, you really think if GAW sells x-factor hashlets they are REALLY going to mine xfactor? get real.  Cleverhash is trying to help with decentralization of mining while GAW wants it all in house where they control everything.

Fierce

Fierce, The Legend

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2014, 02:56:36 PM

I'm much more heavily invested in GAW but that is because they are structured completely different than clever. I can make money on my prime hashlets while I wait for the release of hashcoin.

Supercoin (SUPER) The Only REAL Anonymous Coin with multi sig tech. No other altcoin can compete

DiCE1904
Legendary

Activity: 1118
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2014, 03:11:30 PM

I'm much more heavily invested in GAW but that is because they are structured completely different than clever. I can make money on my prime hashlets while I wait for the release of hashcoin.

Im actually trying to sell my 500 primes and 17TH to get out of GAW

Cleverhash (OP)

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 08:57:21 PM

I have 350 chash ATM. I recommend purchasing some and supporting the ICO. Obviously there are going to be objectives and legitimate concerns but what cleverhash is doing is great work. I am interested to see how mintsy will react as they have an identical business model and have already delayed their launch by one month. But by creating the chash token- implementing a p2p cloud hashing network- creating powerful asic miners for x algorithms:  Cleverhash I think will likely be one of the biggest names in 2015.

I think its funny cleverhash and hashcoin are basically running the same ideas. CHASH got their coins listed first but it looks like GAW will have hashlets running X-factors before clever.  Mintsy sounds good. Im preregistered but prices worry me. Now there are rumors of GAW buying cryptsy. I think they should all partner up instead of competing.

On the Satoshi's cloud platform anyone worldwide will have the ability to buy scalable Hash-rate easily, just like any other services on the net. The difference is in where the money goes, instead of the payment going to a centralized cloud business that receive the profit, the payment or profit goes back to the community or (peers) on the decentralized p2p platform that sell their hash-rate.

The magic happens when you purchase a Cleverhash miner and gain exclusive benefits on the platform. The Cleverhash customers gains the ability to sell their total hash-rate, part of it, or just the cloud-chip independently. You can even mine your favorite coin while sell your additional hash-rate in (dual-mode) to other non-Cleverhash based customers that utilize the platform. Everything we do or design is to give the Cleverhash community, "you" an exclusive edge. This also protects the hash community from a large central competitor coming into the platform and driving the rental prices down. We have reached out to GAW & others, to incorporate super peers (nodes) for the scrypt & sha-256 aspects to the platform. These super nodes of course would have second priority levels set to ensure that the smaller peers get priority. The super nodes most likely will not notice the effect of the priority level due to demand levels. This also will be used to provide a diversified solution for other algorithm selections on the platform and fill any gaps in available hash-rate.

While we feel that limited production is important, we do realize that other companies may produce a competing chip. It is at this time, we will give only Cleverhash customers the ability purchase additional machines after our batch is completed, whether it be physical or Cloud hosted, so that they can maintain their leading edge into the future. Keep in mind, we will not be just focused on developing an x-series chip but for other algorithms as well for the HASH community. This can be accomplished with your support.

•   Beta testing period will be announced before delivery of the unit and will be open to anyone who applies.
•   Application period for super-nodes for Sha-256 & Scrypt only.
•   Development Invitations to will be sent out to larger X-series farms that will be automatically approved for super node status if using Cleverhash Hardware.
•   Cleverhash physical hardware owners & hosted hardware will get 1st priority on the platform to buy, sell or rent
•   Easy, modern platform for users worldwide to buy scalable hash-rate from the x-series hash community and super-nodes for the Scrypt and SHA256 algorithms.

Satoshi's cloud is more than a cloud service, it will be the new standard! Made up of who matters most, the community!
Fierce

Fierce, The Legend

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2014, 10:37:39 PM

I have 350 chash ATM. I recommend purchasing some and supporting the ICO. Obviously there are going to be objectives and legitimate concerns but what cleverhash is doing is great work. I am interested to see how mintsy will react as they have an identical business model and have already delayed their launch by one month. But by creating the chash token- implementing a p2p cloud hashing network- creating powerful asic miners for x algorithms:  Cleverhash I think will likely be one of the biggest names in 2015.

I think its funny cleverhash and hashcoin are basically running the same ideas. CHASH got their coins listed first but it looks like GAW will have hashlets running X-factors before clever.  Mintsy sounds good. Im preregistered but prices worry me. Now there are rumors of GAW buying cryptsy. I think they should all partner up instead of competing.

On the Satoshi's cloud platform anyone worldwide will have the ability to buy scalable Hash-rate easily, just like any other services on the net. The difference is in where the money goes, instead of the payment going to a centralized cloud business that receive the profit, the payment or profit goes back to the community or (peers) on the decentralized p2p platform that sell their hash-rate.

The magic happens when you purchase a Cleverhash miner and gain exclusive benefits on the platform. The Cleverhash customers gains the ability to sell their total hash-rate, part of it, or just the cloud-chip independently. You can even mine your favorite coin while sell your additional hash-rate in (dual-mode) to other non-Cleverhash based customers that utilize the platform. Everything we do or design is to give the Cleverhash community, "you" an exclusive edge. This also protects the hash community from a large central competitor coming into the platform and driving the rental prices down. We have reached out to GAW & others, to incorporate super peers (nodes) for the scrypt & sha-256 aspects to the platform. These super nodes of course would have second priority levels set to ensure that the smaller peers get priority. The super nodes most likely will not notice the effect of the priority level due to demand levels. This also will be used to provide a diversified solution for other algorithm selections on the platform and fill any gaps in available hash-rate.

While we feel that limited production is important, we do realize that other companies may produce a competing chip. It is at this time, we will give only Cleverhash customers the ability purchase additional machines after our batch is completed, whether it be physical or Cloud hosted, so that they can maintain their leading edge into the future. Keep in mind, we will not be just focused on developing an x-series chip but for other algorithms as well for the HASH community. This can be accomplished with your support.

•   Beta testing period will be announced before delivery of the unit and will be open to anyone who applies.
•   Application period for super-nodes for Sha-256 & Scrypt only.
•   Development Invitations to will be sent out to larger X-series farms that will be automatically approved for super node status if using Cleverhash Hardware.
•   Cleverhash physical hardware owners & hosted hardware will get 1st priority on the platform to buy, sell or rent
•   Easy, modern platform for users worldwide to buy scalable hash-rate from the x-series hash community and super-nodes for the Scrypt and SHA256 algorithms.

Satoshi's cloud is more than a cloud service, it will be the new standard! Made up of who matters most, the community!

+1

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: