Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:53:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][HASH][POS] CLEVERHASH COIN [SATOSHIS CLOUD MINING] X11 X13 X15 ASIC MINER  (Read 102594 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Cleverhash (OP)

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 04:04:06 AM

Tyler,

Thanks for you support, We will send you a direct pm during our next skype conference. Please do read the detailed road map and whitepaper and visit our website to familiarize yourself with our company. If you have any questions call us, it is always great to speak with members of the community.  When you look at any crypto-coin research the team behind the coin and read their vision. If you like what they are doing and support the innovative features in development, then support them.  

Transparency and dedication to the communities long-term success is the foundation of Cleverhash, to deliver something of long-term value. We look forward to gaining your trust and empowering the community with more than just a crypto-coin.
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mtantouri

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 09:04:19 AM

Tyler,

Thanks for you support, We will send you a direct pm during our next skype conference. Please do read the detailed road map and whitepaper and visit our website to familiarize yourself with our company. If you have any questions call us, it is always great to speak with members of the community.  When you look at any crypto-coin research the team behind the coin and read their vision. If you like what they are doing and support the innovative features in development, then support them.  

Transparency and dedication to the communities long-term success is the foundation of Cleverhash, to deliver something of long-term value. We look forward to gaining your trust and empowering the community with more than just a crypto-coin.

What an awesome and full of kindness reply. Thumps up for cleverhash.
theboccet
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 09:17:25 AM

hi clever!!! i have a question please.
if i'm not able to have the minimum coins to purchase the smallest miner and i finish with a small amount of coins.will i be able to use them on the cloud based platform and buy few Ghs like zencloud or zeuscloud?because i have only 22% of the required coins for claiming the subsonic

¦¦¦¦¦¦¦______
¦¦¦¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦_
¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦_¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¯¯¯¯¯
   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦

¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦

¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯
¦¦¦¦¦¯
   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦_¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
MONETARYUNIT
.......for Me, U & Everyone.......
[/
Cleverhash (OP)

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 12:36:42 PM

hi clever!!! i have a question please.
if i'm not able to have the minimum coins to purchase the smallest miner and i finish with a small amount of coins.will i be able to use them on the cloud based platform and buy few Ghs like zencloud or zeuscloud?because i have only 22% of the required coins for claiming the subsonic

Yes you can. You can host/own the hash rate in the cloud. Thanks for your support.
AllCryptoAllDay

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2014, 10:55:34 PM

Got any questions?

Ask in IRC today 3pm EST in #cleverhash

https://twitter.com/cleverhash/status/535136041460826113

Open chat with Coinssource on Freenode IRC 3PM #cleverhash Got questions? All welcome!

PM'D you guys thanks

evok3d

Activity: 534
Merit: 250

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 12:06:04 AM

Twitter
https://twitter.com/CoinsSource/status/535209992304226304

Article
http://www.coinssource.com/satoshis-cloud-cleverhash-decentralizing-cloud-mining/

Cheers for the opportunity to learn more about your progress and excellent platform Smiley

M E   D I   A
P  R -    ▄▄███████▄▄   
  ▄██████▀██████▄ 
 ███████   ███████
▐██████     ██████▌
██████▌     ▐██████
▐██████     ██████▌
 ▀██████▄ ▄██████▀
   ▀███████████▀  
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     
- T  O  C - O - L
MEDIA Protocol in Action
              ▄▄██████▄▄
            ▄████████████▄
           █████▌ ▀▀███████
   ▄████▄▄██████     ▀█████▌
 ▄███▀ ▀████████      ▐█████
▐███▌   ▐████████      ████▌
▐███    ██████████▄▄  ▐████
 ▀███▄▄████▀▀████████████▀
   ▀▀███▀▀     ▀▀████▀▀
   ▄▄▄████████████████▄▄▄    
 ████████████████████████▄  
▐███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀████▌ 
████████████▀▀▀        █████ 
█████████▀             █████ 
███████              ▐█████ 
█████▀               ██████ 
███▌              ▄██████ 
█████             ▄█████████ 
████▌          ▄▄██████████ 
▐████▄▄▄▄██████████████████▌ 
 ▀███████████████████████▀  
   ▀▀███████████████████▀    
subseaguru

Activity: 560
Merit: 504

I know the voices in my head aren't real.

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 05:01:33 PM

so i was looking around on Bittrex and noticed that the CHASH wallet is disabled. i made a small investment in this a few months ago. not much. im hoping that it was for a return on investment and not a "donation"

Cleverhash (OP)

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 05:06:26 PM

so i was looking around on Bittrex and noticed that the CHASH wallet is disabled. i made a small investment in this a few months ago. not much. im hoping that it was for a return on investment and not a "donation"

Your investment is safe.   Cleverhash is still in its Crowdfunding Phase.   The wallet will show disabled, under your wallets on Bittrex and will be live early next week once the market goes live.

Thanks for your support.
subseaguru

Activity: 560
Merit: 504

I know the voices in my head aren't real.

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 05:26:47 PM

Your investment is safe.   Cleverhash is still in its Crowdfunding Phase.   The wallet will show disabled, under your wallets on Bittrex and will be live early next week once the market goes live.

Thanks for your support.

thank you for the update/reply.

jdebunt
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2014, 06:17:22 PM

Found the time to write up a small new article, which can be found here.
Cleverhash (OP)

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 08:37:12 PM

Time Left To Purchase Cleverhash Token On Bittrex.com

vindyne8
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1009

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 02:30:08 AM

41.5 hours remaining. I you were waiting until the end to invest, it's getting to be about that time. About 21 BTC bought in the last 3 hours. Get yours here:

https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-CHASH
urdubit

Activity: 104

The First Pakistan Bitcoin Exchange

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2014, 06:07:25 AM

So you will ship the hardware to all countries right? Via DHL or UPS or Fedex? Cause I was screwed when I requested a shipment from usps. I just saw your ico on bittrex and getting into panic buying mode lol.
AbiusGMIU

Activity: 192
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 08:00:50 AM

Dev, are you cooperating with any groups or behind the scenes investors? Hoping for an honest answer.
leolegend

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 09:56:37 AM

Dev, are you cooperating with any groups or behind the scenes investors? Hoping for an honest answer.

They are a company, with several other partner companies you can find more information on Cleverhash.com
mthompson362

Activity: 78

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2014, 01:44:27 PM

Only replying to this thread because later on I want to be able to say "I told you guys this was not a good investment." Seriously, I hate people who yell "Scam!" but y'all will fall for anything that has nice graphics. Especially looking at the history the mining industry has had, you guys are going to get burned.
Cleverhash (OP)

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 02:42:33 PM
Last edit: November 21, 2014, 03:18:24 PM by Cleverhash

Mr. mthompson,

Thanks for your support and we understand your grievances. Please don't make your assumptions based on our graphics. Initially our thread was basic, but due to the complexity of our project, members of the community requested simplified illustrations, hence the infographic. We loved your coins infographics and videos during your ico, very professional.

How can we improve the industry if we don't build, develop and provide solutions. Responsible hardware production is essential. The mining history has been littered with company after company, coin after coin, exchange after exchange, person after person, doing actions that hurt this great industry and threaten its future. Its time for a change, we have been burnt just like you and if good companies do not step up then all you can expect is more of the same. Please visit cleverhash.com, read our white paper and familiarize yourself with our company and what we doing to make things better for the community.

We didn't expect this endeavor to be easy and nothing worth doing is, especially because what others have done. Our reputation is established and our credibilty will be fortified over time, trust is earned one day at a time. The supporters of Cleverhash will be helping do develop the changes necessary to make this industry better.  Our trustless p2p cloud platform will change the way cloud mining is done and limited production of our hardware will empower the miners who purchase them. Our transparency and putting our company in the spotlight will set the example for accountability. Thanks for your support.

ovichef

Activity: 18

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 04:14:43 PM

Today i buy cleverhash coin for 0,5 btc i hope ist not a donate because i cant sell or take my coins
Cleverhash (OP)

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 04:26:18 PM

Today i buy cleverhash coin for 0,5 btc i hope ist not a donate because i cant sell or take my coins

once the market goes live you will be able to trade, reserve a miner or keep them in your wallet. It is up to you. Thanks for your support.
ovichef

Activity: 18

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 04:30:07 PM

thanks for fast reply Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: