Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 11:27:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][HASH][POS] CLEVERHASH COIN [SATOSHIS CLOUD MINING] X11 X13 X15 ASIC MINER  (Read 102594 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
vindyne8
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1009

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 03:33:27 AM

Tipbot is now running in IRC channels #boomcoin.net and #cleverhash on freenode.  Come join our group!  Boomcoin for now.

Excellent.
hempfarmer

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2014, 03:43:00 AM

50cents - $ 10 range for Chash, I am not too sure that is going to happen, particularly if the asking price for the miners do not change. If the price for the hardware remains the same the price cant go beyond 95 cents per coin. If it does go beyond 95 cents you would be at the same discount as boom. If it goes beyond $1 you would be better off ordering the hardware with bitcoin unless you could buy a heap of boom and order while the price has been pumped up buy a huge buy on boom coin on the exchange, but this would only work if the cleverhashes website honors boom coin at the price on the exchange at the time of order.

also remember the chash price is fixed at 0.00138125 so the lower price per bitcoin the better your discount, the higher price you pay for bitcoin eats into the discount.
right now bitcoin is at $ 351 so price is 0.4848 per chash for 52% off
if the price was $700 there would be no advantage, or the same as simply holding on to your bitcoin.

the only advantage to chash in regards to the hardware is the discount. Once there is no discount there is no advantage and there will be no demand.   
[/quote]

If the price of Bitcoin is $350 and CHASH goes up to 0.01428571 (10x+), CHASH = $5.00. So you only need 1500 coins instead of 3750. Cleverhash will honor the market value for products the market price goes over $1.00. The market will go up as the pre-order quanity gets lower because not all CHASH buyers are looking to invest in products, just the market. the higher the market goes the more we can buy with the few coins that will be in existance.  People would not spend 10BTC at one time on this coin for a 50% discount. They plan to up the market value greatly.
Bitcoines

Activity: 591
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 03:47:55 AM

Pricebot sent to the #cleverhash irc channel

"[Virtual Currencies] may hold long-term promise, particularly if the innovations promote a faster, more secure and more efficient payment system." ~Ben Bernanke
Cleverhash (OP)

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 04:25:31 AM

Pricebot sent to the #cleverhash irc channel

Thanks Bitcoines for the price bot on #cleverhash

http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=%23cleverhash&uio=d4
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 05:20:30 AM

I bought a few as well off Trex..  Smiley

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
dmgta

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 06:10:06 AM

author=hempfarmer link=topic=826541.msg9618433#msg9618433 date=1416627780]

50cents - $ 10 range for Chash, I am not too sure that is going to happen, particularly if the asking price for the miners do not change. If the price for the hardware remains the same the price cant go beyond 95 cents per coin. If it does go beyond 95 cents you would be at the same discount as boom. If it goes beyond $1 you would be better off ordering the hardware with bitcoin unless you could buy a heap of boom and order while the price has been pumped up buy a huge buy on boom coin on the exchange, but this would only work if the cleverhashes website honors boom coin at the price on the exchange at the time of order.

also remember the chash price is fixed at 0.00138125 so the lower price per bitcoin the better your discount, the higher price you pay for bitcoin eats into the discount.
if the price was $700 there would be no advantage, or the same as simply holding on to your bitcoin.

the only advantage to chash in regards to the hardware is the discount. Once there is no discount there is no advantage and there will be no demand.   

If the price of Bitcoin is $350 and CHASH goes up to 0.01428571 (10x+), CHASH = $5.00. So you only need 1500 coins instead of 3750. Cleverhash will honor the market value for products the market price goes over $1.00. The market will go up as the pre-order quanity gets lower because not all CHASH buyers are looking to invest in products, just the market. the higher the market goes the more we can buy with the few coins that will be in existance.  People would not spend 10BTC at one time on this coin for a 50% discount. They plan to up the market value greatly.
[/quote]

+1000
daveolake

Activity: 415

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 06:53:46 AM

author=hempfarmer link=topic=826541.msg9618433#msg9618433 date=1416627780]

+1000
[/quote]

just my 2 cents, i agree chash will rise much higher, but your last point about people not spending 10 btc for the discount, atleast in my case is not 100% , that is why i bought chash. I realy want this miner. coming up with it was tuff. ....... I have a question for the dev also. if i use my chash to buy miner as soon as purtichase is aviliable. and the price of chash goes 2x or more a month later or any time during sale , befor all are sold out, do i get option to buy more miners with the differance and, or, take differance in chash back to market to trade?
daveolake

Activity: 415

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 07:03:20 AM

if i use my chash to buy miner as soon as purtichase is aviliable. and the price of chash goes 2x or more a month later or any time during sale , befor all are sold out, do i get option to buy more miners with the differance and, or, take differance in chash back to market to trade?
[/quote]

No offense but I think thats asking for a bit too much.
[/quote]

your probably right just wishfull thinking. I would just like more miners. It would just be sad to buy right away then watch the coin go to say double, and know if you just waited a week or a month or 2. you could have gotten 2 or more miners.
vindyne8
Legendary

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 07:07:02 AM

Pick up some CHASH redeemable for a 50% discount on CleverHash X11 13 15 ASIC miner here:

https://bittrex.com/Market/?MarketName=BTC-CHASH

It has been confirmed that any unsold CHASH will be destroyed. 13 hours left to buy in.
ereborltc

Activity: 966

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 08:46:17 AM

This actually looks very interesting, was looking at the miners and seems its 400$ cheaper if you buy 4 units of 150 mh instead of the single 600 mh miner, the only thing is you get the extra hash from the cloud "option" with the 600 mh miner. Why would someone not want to use the cloud and if i did why pay 400$ for it?

Thanks

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
███████▀  ▄▄██▄▄  ▀█████▄
██████   ██▀  ▀██   █████
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Decentralized Microtask Platform on the Blockchain.
.With Encrypted User to User Messages.
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
ereborltc

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 08:53:28 AM

Are these actual units that will be delivered in 3rd quarter 2015? Thats what it looks like from the production graph. I might be very wrong and just not understanding...

Also just to be clear, I can buy miners in 2 months from now at 1$ a coin even if the coin crashes and is worth 2 cents?

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
AbiusGMIU

Activity: 192
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 10:15:17 AM

Total amount sold in the ICO in total?
paolo77
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 11:24:15 AM

another dead countdown !!!!!
vindyne8
Legendary

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 11:50:23 AM

another dead countdown !!!!!

If you mean the countdown link is busted for you currently people have about 8 hours left to buy Chash. 

paolo77
Legendary

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 11:55:22 AM

i see the official site countdown , http://cleverhash.com you can see here.......
ereborltc

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 11:58:33 AM

This actually looks very interesting, was looking at the miners and seems its 400$ cheaper if you buy 4 units of 150 mh instead of the single 600 mh miner, the only thing is you get the extra hash from the cloud "option" with the 600 mh miner. Why would someone not want to use the cloud and if i did why pay 400$ for it?

Thanks

I am not 100% sure the dev will have to confirm this but here is what I believe is how the units work.  The 150 mhash unit is not expandable.  The larger units you can add more chips to to increase their hash rate in the future.  

Are these actual units that will be delivered in 3rd quarter 2015? Thats what it looks like from the production graph. I might be very wrong and just not understanding...

Also just to be clear, I can buy miners in 2 months from now at 1$ a coin even if the coin crashes and is worth 2 cents?

Yes they are actual units set to start shipping in july 2015.  And yes it don't matter if the coin value goes up or down each unit costs the set amount of chash shown in the OP.

Total amount sold in the ICO in total?

I believe around 150 btc worth have sold so far.  That is around 108750 total coin at the moment.  You would have to check to confirm I could be off, not 100% sure on my math since I just woke up hehe.  Also the remaining coins will be destroyed at the end of the ICO.
Thanks bud Wink

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
paolo77
Legendary

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 12:18:49 PM

sorry i think the http://cleverhash.com  was the official site, sorry again I was wrong!
erwin45

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

★Bitin.io★ - Instant Exchange

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 03:10:05 PM

Time is running out 5 hours left to buy CHASH

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=826541.0

The SubSonic is a 150 mhash X11,X13,X15 asic mining rig. They cost 900 Chash tokens. 900 Chash tokens costs $450 USD. Unsold CHASH will be destroyed.

You can buy them here: https://bittrex.com/Market/?MarketName=BTC-CHASH

Don't miss out on getting your Subsonic, or any of the other fine rigs Chash is offering, at this 50% off rate.

bought some Cheesy how many btc left for the ICO to success btw?

xPooky

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 03:18:48 PM

Time is running out 5 hours left to buy CHASH

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=826541.0

The SubSonic is a 150 mhash X11,X13,X15 asic mining rig. They cost 900 Chash tokens. 900 Chash tokens costs $450 USD. Unsold CHASH will be destroyed.

You can buy them here: https://bittrex.com/Market/?MarketName=BTC-CHASH

Don't miss out on getting your Subsonic, or any of the other fine rigs Chash is offering, at this 50% off rate.

bought some Cheesy how many btc left for the ICO to success btw?
ICO is success with any amount sold
vindyne8
Legendary

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 03:36:57 PM

There is no minimum requirement, any unsold coin will be destroyed. 4.5 hours left!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: