Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 09:28:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][HASH][POS] CLEVERHASH COIN [SATOSHIS CLOUD MINING] X11 X13 X15 ASIC MINER  (Read 102594 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Cleverhash (OP)

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 01:48:46 AM

@Cleverhash

PoW/PoS?

A 51% attack is always a theoretical possibility for proof-of-work coins like Bitcoin. We have never seen it happen to any coin during our history in this industry. We have witnessed pools with over 51% of the network on many occasions without harm. We will not go into detail on how it can potentially be achieved but for our coin specifically we have in place a hybrid pow/pos network with multiple distributed nodes. POS coins could potentially be used just like computational strength but it is unlikely. chash rewards are based on transaction fees which do not cover the cost of electricity and are designed just for donator/supported nodes in combination with proof-of-stake. We feel the best solution for network security resides in hybrid pow/pos setups. The cleverhash code is not a reward driven network in terms of securing the network. There are multiple resources on the internet that you can review in depth. After we deliver on our promises for chash, we can explore forking into a reward based option, but will only do so if it is in the best interest of the hash community/investors. Send me a pm if you have any further questions. Thanks for your support.
AllCryptoAllDay

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2014, 01:59:22 AM

@Cleverhash

PoW/PoS?

A 51% attack is always a theoretical possibility for proof-of-work coins like Bitcoin. We have never seen it happen to any coin during our history in this industry. We have witnessed pools with over 51% of the network on many occasions without harm. We will not go into detail on how it can potentially be achieved but for our coin specifically we have in place a hybrid pow/pos network with multiple distributed nodes. POS coins could potentially be used just like computational strength but it is unlikely. chash rewards are based on transaction fees which do not cover the cost of electricity and are designed just for donator/supported nodes in combination with proof-of-stake. We feel the best solution for network security resides in hybrid pow/pos setups. The cleverhash code is not a reward driven network in terms of securing the network. There are multiple resources on the internet that you can review in depth. After we deliver on our promises for chash, we can explore forking into a reward based option, but will only do so if it is in the best interest of the hash community/investors. Send me a pm if you have any further questions. Thanks for your support.

Well said

goodge

Activity: 167

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 07:16:30 PM

7800sat now! Happy trading.

[EAGS] EagsCurrency - Be Part of Something New with Unique Plans! - Get your Free Share Now! - ends Jan. 27
Free Distribution 50,000,000 VPNCOIN !!! VwjQLvg9EaJ3LKGDz9HQC75DV16ZgFmbYB
setengahgila

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 07:20:12 PM

LOL.. Grin
I Just Hold All My CHASH..
Hash72

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 07:43:51 PM

LOL.. Grin
I Just Hold All My CHASH..
I think many investors participated in CHASH are rational enough not to sell below the ico price
and most of them place a high rate order
All of that (just happen) is a part of a traders play .
Sooooooon the price will reach 0.0029 even higher , a few time to reach that
Good luck and hold your CHASH

daveolake

Activity: 415

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 08:10:32 PM

dang missed it .. moved some coins to try and get them. sell me more at 7800sat ... fools
daveolake

Activity: 415

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 08:21:29 PM

put in my buy at 7800 any bites lol.
notlogic

Activity: 52

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 10:15:23 PM

Somehow the market doesn't realize they can by $1 for $0.33.

Fine by me. Just giving me more time to get liquid and buy more shares.
leolegend

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 10:27:50 PM

Somehow the market doesn't realize they can by $1 for $0.33.

Fine by me. Just giving me more time to get liquid and buy more shares.

That's why Cleverhash folks are genius -- those who are impatient sell cheaper coins to those who are advocates and who want to buy an Aurora or a Sonic so probably they'll never sell. This way, those who want out, even though with a loss, will always have buyers. This is how they reward their supporters and holders, not those greedy, impatient P&Ders. And eventually after their amazing job is done, all of its Chash and Boom supporters will benefit substantially
Fierce

Activity: 126

Fierce, The Legend

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2014, 04:38:29 AM

what does Assertion failed! Espression: pindex->pprev ... etc mean? I cant get the wallet to work. The old one works fine

Supercoin (SUPER) The Only REAL Anonymous Coin with multi sig tech. No other altcoin can compete

http://ltcgear.com?apage=259ltcgear.com/?apage=259
bobcaticus

Activity: 553
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 05:08:31 AM

what does Assertion failed! Espression: pindex->pprev ... etc mean? I cant get the wallet to work. The old one works fine

you need to completely remove the old blockchain data and wallet first.
goodge

Activity: 167

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 09:49:49 AM

The price will hit 6000sat, dump now!

[EAGS] EagsCurrency - Be Part of Something New with Unique Plans! - Get your Free Share Now! - ends Jan. 27
Free Distribution 50,000,000 VPNCOIN !!! VwjQLvg9EaJ3LKGDz9HQC75DV16ZgFmbYB
swiss_trueness

Activity: 33

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 12:40:38 PM

Wow... I mean just WOW! I will never buy again an ICO hosted coin. NEVER! This one's getting ripped off.. Lost 50%... wow... whoever.. you made that great! *ironic*
xPooky

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 12:45:39 PM

Wow... I mean just WOW! I will never buy again an ICO hosted coin. NEVER! This one's getting ripped off.. Lost 50%... wow... whoever.. you made that great! *ironic*
why did you bought this coin if you didn't planed to get miner, and if you did plan to preorder everycoin will be still counted @ $1 so you can't lose, but if you were greedy and wanted only to profit...
swiss_trueness

Activity: 33

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 12:55:09 PM

"will be still counted @ $1 so you can't lose"

what?Huh
Mr.Joker

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 01:05:26 PM

"will be still counted @ $1 so you can't lose"

what?Huh

One clevercoin is equal to 1 dollar.

You can buy the new miners with clevercoins.

so if you want to buy a miner that costs 3785 dollar, you need 3785 clevercoin.

You can buy at 0.0008000 satoshi right now. that's like below 0.30 dollar!

So you can get a miner with 70% discount now!
Cleverhash (OP)

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 02:30:52 PM
Last edit: November 28, 2014, 02:45:16 PM by Cleverhash

We hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving and continue to have a great holiday weekend.

Don't let the exchange price scare you. Unfortunately in crypto, people use bots to manipulate the appearance of a coins price & performance. Remember it is not real, it is implemented to try and shake people out. Only 1.4 BTC in buys brings chash back to the ICO price. You can notice the bot manipulation from the tiny orders on both sides selling to themselves for cheap while posting FUD in forum threads. If it was up to me, this type of bot activity would be banned. Cleverhash coin value reaches beyond the exchange and don't let people manipulate your perception as it is this type of activity that hurts our industry. If bots were used mainly for appreciation (to increase value) I would be more supportive, We are planning on developing a cleverbot to combat this type of activity. We have seen manual countermeasures which are usually high priced buy walls 2+ or more and buying the small sell orders. If you have experience fixing/limiting these types of market activities, send us a pm. It would be nice to have a Clever Hero Bot in place to negate the negative bots activity.

We will post more updates eod. Thanks for your support
bitdraw

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 02:43:35 PM

We hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving and continue to have a great holiday weekend.

Don't let the exchange price scare you. Unfortunately in crypto, people use bots to manipulate the appearance of a coins price & performance. Remember it is not real, it is implemented to try and shake people out. Only 1.4 BTC in buys brings chash back to the ICO price. You can notice the bot manipulation from the tiny orders on both sides selling to themselves for cheap while posting FUD in forum threads. If it was up to me, this type of bot activity would be banned. Cleverhash coin value reaches beyond the exchange and don't let people manipulate your perception as it is this type of activity that hurts our industry. If bots were used mainly for appreciation (to increase value) I would be more supportive, We are planning on developing a cleverbot to combat this type of activity. We have seen manual countermeasures which are usually high priced buy walls 2+ or more and buying the small sell orders.

exactly. just look at the trading volume. its basically nothing.

real price is a combination of volume and price, not price alone, so dont get scared. its the same tactic that gets used on nearly all icos recently
leolegend

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 04:29:50 PM

why did you bought this coin if you didn't planed to get miner, and if you did plan to preorder everycoin will be still counted @ $1 so you can't lose, but if you were greedy and wanted only to profit...

This is exactly my point.
silverduck

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 05:19:03 PM

Don't let the exchange price scare you. Unfortunately in crypto, people use bots to manipulate the appearance of a coins price & performance. Remember it is not real, it is implemented to try and shake people out. Only 1.4 BTC in buys brings chash back to the ICO price. You can notice the bot manipulation from the tiny orders on both sides selling to themselves for cheap while posting FUD in forum threads. If it was up to me, this type of bot activity would be banned. Cleverhash coin value reaches beyond the exchange and don't let people manipulate your perception as it is this type of activity that hurts our industry. If bots were used mainly for appreciation (to increase value) I would be more supportive, We are planning on developing a cleverbot to combat this type of activity. We have seen manual countermeasures which are usually high priced buy walls 2+ or more and buying the small sell orders. If you have experience fixing/limiting these types of market activities, send us a pm. It would be nice to have a Clever Hero Bot in place to negate the negative bots activity.

This is why i said before trading market even started whatever you guys do protect ico price.
All that dump and bots taking down the price is not only traders manipulating the price so they can get cheap coin, its from competitors aswell trying to ruin credibility of the project and credibility is everything in crypto not many coins can be dumped when there is only 118k total so put the hole ico fund on the line here protect ico price every coin you get is good beacus weak hands doesnt hold it any more and price goes up in this way the project gets more funding when you eventually sell the coins.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: