Bitcoin Forum
July 22, 2024, 05:21:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][HASH][POS] CLEVERHASH COIN [SATOSHIS CLOUD MINING] X11 X13 X15 ASIC MINER  (Read 102594 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
daveolake

Activity: 415
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 08:18:46 AM

a couple of questions.... do the promotions as shown in the white paper still apply with the ico/ito selling less than desired?
I am almost at the 10% mark of available coins. Do I get the signature miner, and what is the signature miner? Do I get to be involved in the brainstorm events? When i get my 10% do I get special distributor rights? Do I loose these benefits once I buy my miners? Do the coins I spend on miners still count toward my percentage?  I know ... lots of questions. I am very excited to be a part of this venture. Thanks for your time.
daveolake

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 03:54:38 PM

a couple of questions.... do the promotions as shown in the white paper still apply with the ico/ito selling less than desired?
I am almost at the 10% mark of available coins. Do I get the signature miner, and what is the signature miner? Do I get to be involved in the brainstorm events? When i get my 10% do I get special distributor rights? Do I loose these benefits once I buy my miners? Do the coins I spend on miners still count toward my percentage?  I know ... lots of questions. I am very excited to be a part of this venture. Thanks for your time.

Where was talk of this signature miner??  I reread page 1 and the website and can not find a mention of this. Please help.

WOW 10%.... much CHASH, lots of BTC spent!!!
it is in the whitepaper under promotions
Fierce

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

Fierce, The Legend

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2014, 04:13:01 PM

how many btc equates to 10% of avail chash?

Supercoin (SUPER) The Only REAL Anonymous Coin with multi sig tech. No other altcoin can compete

http://ltcgear.com?apage=259ltcgear.com/?apage=259
daveolake

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 04:31:24 PM

http://chash.explorer.ssdpool.com:9116/richlist

12,400 coins at .50 cents each $6,200, less now at current price. about 7.5 bitcoins at current price
daveolake

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 04:34:07 PM

http://chash.explorer.ssdpool.com:9116/richlist

12,400 coins at .50 cents each $6,200, less now at current price. about 7.5 bitcoins at current price

oops still waking up bad math still having my first coffee  about 15 bitcoins
jdebunt
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2014, 05:08:17 PM

Small new article after the latest updates :

click here
notlogic

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 06:00:20 PM

Nice update. I look forward to future weekly updates. That kind of engagement, especially when it's reliable, is terrific for the community.
AllCryptoAllDay

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2014, 02:33:30 AM

Small new article after the latest updates :

click here

Excellent thanks I'm very glad I keep buying this up at these prices it's insane to think the potential this coin has.

AllCryptoAllDay

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2014, 08:08:23 AM

Following up on the earlier questions regarding the ones who will receive signature miners:

The white paper states that for people that have 1% of the total supply, you will receive a signature miner. What are the specifications of the signature miner? Huh

Great question Kyle,

We won't know till we get towards the end of development how much of a speed increase it will have but we are aiming for 25% for the signature models and it will come with an account that will include free access to Satoshi's Cloud, essentially 0% fees for managed services. There are some other benefits that we will disclose a later time like cosmetic adjustments. Thanks for your support.

Wow...that sounds like a great plan. Great answer!!

+1

upup

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 03:55:34 PM

When we can buy asics?
leolegend

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 07:43:39 PM

When we can buy asics?

I think in about a week
Fierce

Activity: 126

Fierce, The Legend

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2014, 02:23:49 PM

Following up on the earlier questions regarding the ones who will receive signature miners:

The white paper states that for people that have 1% of the total supply, you will receive a signature miner. What are the specifications of the signature miner? Huh

Great question Kyle,

We won't know till we get towards the end of development how much of a speed increase it will have but we are aiming for 25% for the signature models and it will come with an account that will include free access to Satoshi's Cloud, essentially 0% fees for managed services. There are some other benefits that we will disclose a later time like cosmetic adjustments. Thanks for your support.

Great, but to be clear and to avoid confusion - pretty much anyone who is buying the lowest end miner has about 1% of the supply. Does this mean that anyone buying the sonic miner will have a "signature" model? Or does this 1% need to be from the initial coin offering w/ proof of ICO purchase?

Thank you

1% would be 1239.95 CHASH.......
If you look at   http://chash.explorer.ssdpool.com:9116/richlist
It only shows that 8 people have above 1% of the coin at the moment. So not to sure about "anyone who is buying the lowest end miner has about 1% of the supply"Huh?

I was also curious if the 1% is from the ICO exclusively or from a certain date upcoming.

Supercoin (SUPER) The Only REAL Anonymous Coin with multi sig tech. No other altcoin can compete

http://ltcgear.com?apage=259ltcgear.com/?apage=259
Cleverhash (OP)

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 06:13:49 PM

Cleverhash Weekly Update:

We are working hard on getting the website/merchants wrapped up for pre-orders and are on schedule. We are also working diligently on other deliverables as outlined. Everything is going well and just wanted to touch base with the community to keep you informed. Thanks for your support as we are excited as you all are. We will post another update with more information once we get closer to launch.

Great Things in store for Clever Hasher! Talk with you all soon.
AllCryptoAllDay

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2014, 07:21:38 PM

Cleverhash Weekly Update:

We are working hard on getting the website/merchants wrapped up for pre-orders and are on schedule. We are also working diligently on other deliverables as outlined. Everything is going well and just wanted to touch base with the community to keep you informed. Thanks for your support as we are excited as you all are. We will post another update with more information once we get closer to launch.

Great Things in store for Clever Hasher! Talk with you all soon.

Excellent I am looking forward to getting in my order Smiley can't wait for this you guys are awesome!

jadra

Activity: 32

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 11:33:52 PM

My point is that if anyone were to buy the level 2 miner or higher, it will by default be a signature miner because it will require more than 1% of the coin supply to purchase. So I am trying to figure out if the purchaser of 1% of the coins or higher will only be able to take advantage of this benefit if and only if they purchased within the ICO time period.

As one of the few addresses that holds more than 1%, I'd like some clarification on this in general.

From one of the previous posts it sounds like the signature miner is still in development and happening (it was mentioned it had a 25% more performance?). I'd just like to know whether or not I'm getting one for being an early adopter of the project. I realize that the ICO didn't sell out or even hit the 50% mark, so I'm not going to be upset and I'll understand if the 1% holders WON'T be getting a free device. But I'll be incredibly happy if it still happens.

I'd just like to know either way and know what I need to do to prove my ownership and purchase during the ICO. And no matter what, my CHASH is going to purchase one of the first few devices released Smiley
Cleverhash (OP)

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 03:56:37 AM

As one of the few addresses that holds more than 1%, I'd like some clarification on this in general.
From one of the previous posts it sounds like the signature miner is still in development and happening (it was mentioned it had a 25% more performance?). I'd just like to know whether or not I'm getting one for being an early adopter of the project. I realize that the ICO didn't sell out or even hit the 50% mark, so I'm not going to be upset and I'll understand if the 1% holders WON'T be getting a free device. But I'll be incredibly happy if it still happens.
I'd just like to know either way and know what I need to do to prove my ownership and purchase during the ICO. And no matter what, my CHASH is going to purchase one of the first few devices released Smiley

The ICO has 30 days from November 21st..... so we still have some days before ICO is over.

ICO already ended and has been opened to the free market... lol. Also @cleverhash, could you please shine light on our earlier conversation about the signature miner?

Thank you

There will be a max of 100 units that are signature. Please earlier posted response. Thank you for your support.

We won't know till we get towards the end of development how much of a speed increase it will have but we are aiming for 25% for the signature models and it will come with an account that will include free access to Satoshi's Cloud, essentially 0% fees for managed services. There are some other benefits that we will disclose a later time like cosmetic adjustments.
AllCryptoAllDay

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2014, 12:27:20 AM

If someone wants to buy CHASH in bulk (>5000 CHASH) PM me.
I am willing to give good discounts.
[/quote ]

I'll bite pm me

bitdraw

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 01:51:22 PM

Quote from whitepaper:
The payments, in the form of block rewards and transaction/computation fees, are made to owners of
computational resources (miners) in exchange for securing crypto-currency networks and transmitting
transactions. Due to the nature of our token sale the hash network block rewards and stake rewards are set to zero
while transaction fees remain standard at .001 hash.

IF TRANSACTION FEES ARE SET AT 0.001 chash, WHERE DOES THIS FEE GO?? BACK TO NETWORK?? THERE IS NO MINING OR POS, SO WHERE DOES IT GO??

AND WHAT TRANSACTIONS??? the trades at bittrex??

TRADES CONDUCTED AT BITTREX AND MOVING CHASH OUT PROVIDES THEM WITH COMMISSIONS??  ARE THEY SELLING THIS OR HOLDING ONTO IT??

thanks Cheesy

the block reward is set to zero, but the transaction fees go to the miner of a block.
daveolake

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 05:50:24 PM

That only reflects wallet based chashes .. not the ones in exchanges

Yeah, but why let all of your CHASH sit at an exchange?? Huh?

Then your wallet will be empty, unhappy, and not staking Smiley

PoS is enabled - but the reward is set to ZERO - meaning no inflation. The maximum number of tokens has been created already.

Not shure about that I am getting staked mined coins .1 to .3 2 to 3 time a day.
daveolake

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 05:53:51 PM

A cut of transaction fees must be what I am getting from the staking mining.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: