Bitcoin Forum
July 22, 2024, 03:32:15 AM *
News: Help 1Dq create 15th anniversary forum artwork.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][HASH][POS] CLEVERHASH COIN [SATOSHIS CLOUD MINING] X11 X13 X15 ASIC MINER  (Read 102594 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
daveolake

Activity: 415
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 06:24:05 PM

That only reflects wallet based chashes .. not the ones in exchanges

Yeah, but why let all of your CHASH sit at an exchange?? Huh?

Then your wallet will be empty, unhappy, and not staking Smiley

PoS is enabled - but the reward is set to ZERO - meaning no inflation. The maximum number of tokens has been created already.

Not shure about that I am getting staked mined coins .1 to .3 2 to 3 time a day.

Im not able to stake .. it says 1 minute  and goes all the way to one second .. and then goes back to 1 minute . Anyhting Im missing?
How many coins do you have while your staking

not shure what you might be missing ... I believe it is like mining most of the time you get nothing. once in a while you get lucky. could take days. I have 10500+ staking.
daveolake

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 07:04:38 PM

I have 10500+ staking.

So you are #4 on list?? Cheesy  http://chash.explorer.ssdpool.com:9116/richlist
or maybe higher? Huh

Are the "mining" rewards we get from the transactions on Bittrex trading??

yes.
that would be my guess from the previous posts.
dev could answer that one more clearly
daveolake

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 07:07:50 PM

because i don´t understand please can somebody explain.....
is this asic miner from cleverhash Hardware that will be ship to my home
or i rent it from cleverhash?

It is a miner you get delivered.. you can also have it left in there care and have full control of it from online I believe. but it is yours and can have it delivered any time.
daveolake

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 07:10:03 PM

you can also rent hash power with chash and boom coins from the satoshis cloud mining
daveolake

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 07:51:36 PM

It is a miner you get delivered.. you can also have it left in there care and have full control of it from online I believe. but it is yours and can have it delivered any time.

you can also rent hash power with chash and boom coins from the satoshis cloud mining

this sounds great i hope the best for all.
i hope i get no Problems because i am not a pro
and haven´t mine with own Hardware. it is not so easy to understand for me...how works this Hardware?
i connect with usb and Laptop and it works?
it´s the same when i rent hash power from cleverhash?for how Long time is renting?
Satoshis cloud mining not exist yet?
much questions i know...

good questions. I am shure the dev would be able to give you more details. Heres what I can tell you, I have been mining only for about 8 months. I have about 24 nvidea 750's. Its all been trial and error, picking coins, trading them, ext. It is likely they will be easy to setup, and there should be good instructions on how to do it, along with mining software to direct the hash somewhere.... also I think this is also going to be accessable from the wallets cloud mining area that is in development. How long you can rent will be variable usually you can rent from afew hrs to weeks or longer. rental rates are usualy set by market, supply and demand. satoshis cloud is in development. Hope that helps for now.
Cleverhash (OP)

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 07:49:26 PM

Quote from whitepaper:
Cleverhash will also partner with other members of the community to establish HASH super‐nodes.
These nodes will help supply the demand for SHA‐256, Scrypt & other algorithms while still remaining decentralized

IS THERE ANYWAY TO BECOME A ESTABLISHED AS A SUPER-NODE??
IS THIS DEPENDENT ON THE AMOUNT OF CHASH THAT YOU/WALLET HOLDS???

thanks Cheesy

Q: IS THERE ANYWAY TO BECOME A ESTABLISHED AS A SUPER-NODE?? A: Supernodes will be users with 10 or more dedicated miners that want to rent there hash out to the network.

Q: IS THIS DEPENDENT ON THE AMOUNT OF CHASH THAT YOU/WALLET HOLDS??? A: It is not dependent on CHASH held in there wallet. It is based on the available hashrate they add to the platform for renting.
Cleverhash (OP)

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 08:00:11 PM

Quote from whitepaper:
The payments, in the form of block rewards and transaction/computation fees, are made to owners of
computational resources (miners) in exchange for securing crypto-currency networks and transmitting
transactions. Due to the nature of our token sale the hash network block rewards and stake rewards are set to zero
while transaction fees remain standard at .001 hash.

IF TRANSACTION FEES ARE SET AT 0.001 chash, WHERE DOES THIS FEE GO?? BACK TO NETWORK?? THERE IS NO MINING OR POS, SO WHERE DOES IT GO??

AND WHAT TRANSACTIONS??? the trades at bittrex??

TRADES CONDUCTED AT BITTREX AND MOVING CHASH OUT PROVIDES THEM WITH COMMISSIONS??  ARE THEY SELLING THIS OR HOLDING ONTO IT??

thanks Cheesy

Q: IF TRANSACTION FEES ARE SET AT 0.001 chash, WHERE DOES THIS FEE GO?? BACK TO NETWORK?? THERE IS NO MINING OR POS, SO WHERE DOES IT GO?? A: They transaction fees go to miners who secure coin networks. In this case it goes to our distributed nodes that we have in place to secure the HASH network. The fees are insignificant at .001, It translates to 1.44 CHASH daily for total network support but doesn't cover GPU electricity cost at the moment but will when replaced with the lower cost asics when made available.

Q: AND WHAT TRANSACTIONS??? the trades at bittrex?? A: The trades on bittrex are bots usually trying to manipulate the orderbook for lower buy prices and higher sell prices. The easiest way to combat the bots is just to buy up the orderbook from their small order sell offers.

Q: TRADES CONDUCTED AT BITTREX AND MOVING CHASH OUT PROVIDES THEM WITH COMMISSIONS??  ARE THEY SELLING THIS OR HOLDING ONTO IT?? A: not sure what you mean but trades at Bittrex are done by people who trade chash on Bittrex. I am not sure what they do with it as it is not wise to sell.
Cleverhash (OP)

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 08:05:29 PM

That only reflects wallet based chashes .. not the ones in exchanges

Yeah, but why let all of your CHASH sit at an exchange?? Huh?

Then your wallet will be empty, unhappy, and not staking Smiley

PoS is enabled - but the reward is set to ZERO - meaning no inflation. The maximum number of tokens has been created already.

Not shure about that I am getting staked mined coins .1 to .3 2 to 3 time a day.

Q: Not shure about that I am getting staked mined coins .1 to .3 2 to 3 time a day. A: This coin is not inflationary that will in turn degrate value. Value Preservation and Value Appreciation is the goal with Cleverhash tokens. That's why there is no POW or POS rewards. The .001 transaction fee goes to whomever is lucky enough to catch the transaction block either in the POW block or the POS block.
Cleverhash (OP)

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 08:06:30 PM

A cut of transaction fees must be what I am getting from the staking mining.

A: That is correct  Smiley
Cleverhash (OP)

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 08:08:56 PM

Q: is this asic miner from cleverhash Hardware that will be ship to my home
A: When available, you can have it shipped to your home, hosted w/ delivery later or pure cloud hashpower.
Cleverhash (OP)

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 08:12:09 PM

Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh

not sure what's going on.....

yeah!!!it´s really strange.......
how i said...i olnly sent out 1 chash....
and my Balance in my wallet is more than on block Explorer....
is here somebody who know why this is so?

We provided 5 block explorers from various community member based block explorer developers for your convenience. Always go by what is in your wallet as that is the most accurate. Choose one of your preference as we provided ample options for you. Thanks

Official Cleverhash (HASH) Block explorer with Richlist: Block explorer with Rich-list Link

Official Backup Cleverhash (HASH) Block explorer: Block explorer Link

Cleverhash (HASH) Block explorer with Richlist: Block explorer with Rich-list Link

Cleverhash (HASH) Cryptobe Block explorer: Cryptobe Block explorer Link

Cleverhash (HASH) SSD Block explorer with Richlist: Block explorer with Rich-list Link
AllCryptoAllDay

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2014, 02:25:54 PM

Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh

not sure what's going on.....

yeah!!!it´s really strange.......
how i said...i olnly sent out 1 chash....
and my Balance in my wallet is more than on block Explorer....
is here somebody who know why this is so?

We provided 5 block explorers from various community member based block explorer developers for your convenience. Always go by what is in your wallet as that is the most accurate. Choose one of your preference as we provided ample options for you. Thanks

Official Cleverhash (HASH) Block explorer with Richlist: Block explorer with Rich-list Link

Official Backup Cleverhash (HASH) Block explorer: Block explorer Link

Cleverhash (HASH) Block explorer with Richlist: Block explorer with Rich-list Link

Cleverhash (HASH) Cryptobe Block explorer: Cryptobe Block explorer Link

Cleverhash (HASH) SSD Block explorer with Richlist: Block explorer with Rich-list Link

Hi,
now i try it again with all Explorers......and again the same?Huh
all Explorers says sent out 7.8 chash but i only sent out 1chash!!!!
my wallet says 6.8chash more than on all Explorers!!!7.8-1=6.8chash
but why Explorer say other than wallet.....Huh?please explain!!

Ritex bro stop spreading fud bs u are doing the same in the boom thread. It's funny how no one but you is having problems with anything.

Listen either you are spreading fud or are technotarded either way it's on you bro not on these devs.

Cleverhash (OP)

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 07:15:56 PM

Cleverhash Update:

Great news! The website e-commerce build is coming to a close and the site will go live Monday for miner orders with Boom, CHASH, Bitcoin and credit card  payment options.  We will have a e-commerce update after the holiday season for a custom clean gateway solution for Boom & CHASH. Thanks for your support. More updates will be posted soon. Thanks you and have a great Holiday.

daveolake

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 09:00:21 PM

so been to the new site. a few questions.... so there is no direct link to use chash to pay for miners, is that going to be added? the sub sonic appears to have gone up in price to 2985 from 900, and the sonic now doesn't appear to have cloud chip at same price as it was. are these changes just an error on new site or are they the new price structure. Thanks
daveolake

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 09:06:37 PM

in the last min since posting price of subsonic is back at 900 .... that ones answered
AllCryptoAllDay

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2014, 09:15:23 PM

in the last min since posting price of subsonic is back at 900 .... that ones answered

I think they are doing some live tests every ecomm site should do this outside of testing environment to ensure there are no bugs or issues. Since they haven't announced it then I would suggest waiting for official announcement of the site being 100% ready.

daveolake

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 09:18:19 PM

if the cloud chip is gone from the sonic, maybe a new price say 2999 would be more appropriate.  
daveolake

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 09:19:14 PM

I think they are doing some live tests every ecomm site should do this outside of testing environment to ensure there are no bugs or issues. Since they haven't announced it then I would suggest waiting for official announcement of the site being 100% ready.

ok np great thanks ... just so excited.
Cleverhash (OP)

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 12:58:24 AM
Last edit: December 23, 2014, 01:45:21 AM by Cleverhash

Cleverhash Update 12/22/14: Website is now live for hardware orders via our website! You can pay via credit card and Bitcoin! We will be posting instruction shortly regarding Boom & Cleverhash token payment options. Remember, We are only going to offer for sale the number of units required to fund development goals. The customers who help make development possible by ordering, will be the only ones allowed to re-order hardware in the future! This limited production of hardware will help protect the mining customers investment and hardware effectivness.

Attention Boomcoin & Hash token customers! Please create an account at Cleverhash.com and fill out the form located here http://cleverhash.com/buy-with-boom-or-hash/

Thank you for your support and have a great holiday! Reserve your miner! more updates to come shortly.
daveolake

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 01:43:29 AM

Cleverhash Update 12/22/14: Website is now live for hardware orders via our website! You can pay via credit card and Bitcoin! We will be posting instruction shortly regarding Boom & Cleverhash token payment options. Remember, We are only going to offer for sale the number of units required to fund development goals. The customers who help make development possible by pre-ordering, will be the only ones allowed to re-order hardware in the future! This limited production of hardware will help protect the mining customers investment and hardware effectivness. Thank you for your support and have a great holiday! more updates to come shortly.

cool i want one aurora, and one sonic if they still are going to have cloud chip. if no cloud chip i'll take 3 subsonics. I have chash. have sent email to purchase through site. I want to make sure i get them. thanks
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: