Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 01:52:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CamorraCoin [CAM] | Scrypt | Stealth Addresses | Encrypted Messaging  (Read 82842 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
pureelite

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 08:18:08 PM

on what market can i buy this coin?

and do you guys prefer that i buy this?
Cryptoraizen

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 09:10:56 PM

on https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-CAM or https://c-cex.com/?p=cam-btc

yes  Smiley
Siamese

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 06:06:34 AM

is the new wallet out yet?
Feri22

Activity: 748
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 09:45:36 PM

is the new wallet out yet?
niki25
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 12:02:30 PM

Continue selling into me, i want more cheap CAM
CryptoHobo
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 06:25:16 PM

tough  Grin

Ok, I just spoke to Syyyn...

Tomorrow at 9pm Eastern our new wallet will be available for download.  In addition to the issue being fixed we have some other features being added to the wallet which included a major over haul both code and graphics wise.  This will not be the final wallet as I still have Camorra's new logo being made. But that will be a purely cosmetic addition.
Everything you need to know will be posted here before it goes up..  
Thanks for your patience and sorry for the Delays....
A lot of other things will be following in the coming weeks Wink

update? something gone wrong?
bitcrypto10101
Legendary

Activity: 924

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 01:38:12 AM

From me you don't get below 2k.
syyyn

Activity: 212
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2014, 09:23:10 AM

Camorracoin is currently forked and not just I but a few other developers have looked at it and the option we had was to go back to block 40000 or try something new.  The thought of a new coin and all your Camorracoins lost is not a good one.  This being said I have come up with an idea to grab the balance of all current addresses and take a snapshot.  My idea is to start a new Camorracoin with a premine that allows the old Camorracoin users to claim their balance back.  I havn't been active on the forum here lately as I am one of the developers for Sterlingcoin and have been busy with some projects.  I also during this time have tested out my idea and it will work I just need to sit down and come up with all the details.  If anyone has any thoughts on where we all should take this coin then please comment.
bitcrypto10101
Legendary

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 10:36:57 AM
Last edit: December 22, 2014, 11:39:59 AM by bitcrypto10101

Camorracoin is currently forked and not just I but a few other developers have looked at it and the option we had was to go back to block 40000 or try something new.  The thought of a new coin and all your Camorracoins lost is not a good one.  This being said I have come up with an idea to grab the balance of all current addresses and take a snapshot.  My idea is to start a new Camorracoin with a premine that allows the old Camorracoin users to claim their balance back.  I havn't been active on the forum here lately as I am one of the developers for Sterlingcoin and have been busy with some projects.  I also during this time have tested out my idea and it will work I just need to sit down and come up with all the details.  If anyone has any thoughts on where we all should take this coin then please comment.

This is a good idea. Make a snapshot with a better algorithm and we can swap coins.

Thank you very much.

Your good work will be rewarded. I will send you coins  when you post new CAM wallet.
CryptoHobo
Legendary

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 01:21:18 PM

Camorracoin is currently forked and not just I but a few other developers have looked at it and the option we had was to go back to block 40000 or try something new.  The thought of a new coin and all your Camorracoins lost is not a good one.  This being said I have come up with an idea to grab the balance of all current addresses and take a snapshot.  My idea is to start a new Camorracoin with a premine that allows the old Camorracoin users to claim their balance back.  I havn't been active on the forum here lately as I am one of the developers for Sterlingcoin and have been busy with some projects.  I also during this time have tested out my idea and it will work I just need to sit down and come up with all the details.  If anyone has any thoughts on where we all should take this coin then please comment.

would this mean a new pow phase if so it should be short with low rewards imo

what about the coins we have at exchanges how would they be handled?

glad your all still on it
syyyn

Activity: 212

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2014, 07:28:36 PM

That's one of the details I am still figuring out.  Should we premine the balances and then only have a POS mode after that? or should be have a small POW period.  My goal is to keep Cam at it's current price or raise it of course.  I'm trying to make sure it does not lose too much value in the change.

I have been informed that possibly there may be a fix for the current fork issue.  We'll see what this developer comes up with.  More details will be shared once I have gotten word.
niki25
Legendary

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 06:52:17 PM

Great news, if its possible to swap, the coins on exchange will auto swap?
Youghoor

Merit: 275

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 06:55:31 PM

No news regarding that feature.
CryptoHobo
Legendary

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 07:20:58 PM

Camorracoin is currently forked ...

That's one of the details I am still figuring out.  Should we premine the balances and then only have a POS mode after that? or should be have a small POW period.  My goal is to keep Cam at it's current price or raise it of course.  I'm trying to make sure it does not lose too much value in the change.

I have been informed that possibly there may be a fix for the current fork issue.  We'll see what this developer comes up with.  More details will be shared once I have gotten word.

if we could I'd say straight to pos rather than any pow phase, fingers crossed for the fix

No news regarding that feature.

this is a concern as people will panic sell without news. i suppose we could screen shot our balances but they could then be photoshopped or dumped after with the market open, could the exchanges confirm the claims perhaps? is there another method anyone knows of? 
niki25
Legendary

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 09:27:57 PM

When sum become into sumv2, coins at exchange didnt have to move, they were swapped there. It was so smooth
bitcrypto10101
Legendary

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 10:33:10 PM

Great news

Wallet swap pending

No more cheap CAM coins
niki25
Legendary

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 10:46:12 PM

Great news

Wallet swap pending

No more cheap CAM coins

Didnt have time to buy a good amount xD
Camorra Dev (OP)

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 12:10:27 AM

Not sure but I think this might be a first.

Syyyn and I both spoke to Bittrex today.. It's a go guys!!!.. It will still be called Camorra but a better algo, x13 it will be a 1 to 1 swap.
 as it was originally intended. At the moment Syyyn is pulling every address that he will use to match up to the users.

None of this would have been possible without Syyyn. Considering what Syyyn has gone through with the fork and trying salvage it he continues....

Camorra x13 will have the same amount of coins also.

The perks are :

New wallet
New logo ... More professional.
New features in the wallet, in wallet trading.

He also has the web wallet project he is working on which will be complete soon.

Why haven't I posted  since the 18th? because their is nothing else to say... We know what has to be done. We had two options and we both were worrying about our community and their investment.

When will this be done? Very fast.. Richie from Bittrex has some work to do on his end ..  Saturday to Sunday latest. But sooner is planned..

bitcrypto10101
Legendary

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 12:36:28 AM

Camorracoin is currently forked and not just I but a few other developers have looked at it and the option we had was to go back to block 40000 or try something new.  The thought of a new coin and all your Camorracoins lost is not a good one.  This being said I have come up with an idea to grab the balance of all current addresses and take a snapshot.  My idea is to start a new Camorracoin with a premine that allows the old Camorracoin users to claim their balance back.  I havn't been active on the forum here lately as I am one of the developers for Sterlingcoin and have been busy with some projects.  I also during this time have tested out my idea and it will work I just need to sit down and come up with all the details.  If anyone has any thoughts on where we all should take this coin then please comment.

That's one of the details I am still figuring out.  Should we premine the balances and then only have a POS mode after that? or should be have a small POW period.  My goal is to keep Cam at it's current price or raise it of course.  I'm trying to make sure it does not lose too much value in the change.

I have been informed that possibly there may be a fix for the current fork issue.  We'll see what this developer comes up with.  More details will be shared once I have gotten word.

If we swap coins please no POW because it will be again miners dump.
I think we only need multi pool for POS.

Thank you

Your good work will be rewarded. I will send you coins  to your new x13 CAM wallet.
igor107th

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 12:24:01 PM

must hold the wallet .dat
i dont no not match camm
0nly 40000
i dont no how to thanks  Wink
sorry for my verry good engels
haha dutch man  Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: