Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 01:03:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 [107] 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 ... 348 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CannabisCoin [CANN][X11][Official] Developments & Discussions  (Read 705938 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (2 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
B_ReaLm

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 02:49:01 PM

To the FUDDERS...

What do you have to say when patients and pot heads everywhere understand the value of CANN?

These people know nothing about crypto, and they will go out of their way to get cheaper medication.

So the premine and burn doesn't matter as long as the word gets out properly.  Your FUD won't stop that at all.

D9 is working on CO where it is legal dude....... it's just a small matter of time.

Happy fudding B*tches!
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BadAss.Sx
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002

Bulletproof VPS/VPN/Email @ BadAss.Sx

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2014, 02:57:32 PM

To the FUDDERS...

What do you have to say when patients and pot heads everywhere understand the value of CANN?

These people know nothing about crypto, and they will go out of their way to get cheaper medication.

So the premine and burn doesn't matter as long as the word gets out properly.  Your FUD won't stop that at all.

D9 is working on CO where it is legal dude....... it's just a small matter of time.

Happy fudding B*tches!

Believe me bro, real patients are not going to buy cann first to buy their medicine. You call all negative stories fud, but do you realize last days was simple a p&d scheme and many people just thought they could get rich easily? And now many people have lost their btc.

Even if you are in this for long term you should buy and sell your cann. You have to read charts, place yourself into the news and understand that crypto money can be easily manipulated with just 10k USD of even less.

Cann had a bright future but i could take years (like btc) before it get its real value. Untill then it will always be a potential victim of p&d schemes, because they know how to play this game. Just remember this:

Buy on rumor, sell on news.

if you learn to buy crypto based on this line, you will earn money.
B_ReaLm

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 03:04:01 PM

To the FUDDERS...

Happy fudding B*tches!

Believe me bro, real patients are not going to buy cann first to buy their medicine. You call all negative stories fud, but do you realize last days was simple a p&d scheme and many people just thought they could get rich easily? And now many people have lost their btc.

Even if you are in this for long term you should buy and sell your cann. You have to read charts, place yourself into the news and understand that crypto money can be easily manipulated with just 10k USD of even less.

Cann had a bright future but i could take years (like btc) before it get its real value. Untill then it will always be a potential victim of p&d schemes, because they know how to play this game. Just remember this:

No doubt.... "buy on rumor, sell on news."

However "bro"..... I make doe on this ish too.  I know crypto is steadily manipulated.  But you don't know smokers "obviously."  Cheap quality smoke is steadily on their minds.  It will be pumped and dumped as you said, but this is needed in the ecosystem.  I know how to play boss.  Just don't hate on an innovative idea.  That's all I'm sayin.  It's going to work is my bet.  Trade on!
zyronx
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 03:05:32 PM

I'm curious, why can't the creator of a coin, mine the coin himself? he needs money to build this thing. I agree with the above posters.
It takes money.

BadAss.Sx
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2014, 03:08:52 PM

But you don't know smokers "obviously." 

Lol, i don't know smokers? I smoke and grow already 25 years my own shit here in Holland and you tell me i don't know smokers?
Really, i'm glad that there are people who work so i can sit back at home and relax Smiley

Work on bro
BeCrypto

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 03:11:24 PM

To the FUDDERS...

Happy fudding B*tches!

I bought my CANN on October 7th. CANN is still 3 times higher than it was two weeks ago. I call that a win. Steady climbing people.
microchoveur

Activity: 336
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 03:12:48 PM

Lol, i don't know smokers? I smoke and grow already 25 years my own shit here in Holland and you tell me i don't know smokers?
Really, i'm glad that there are people who work so i can sit back at home and relax Smiley

Work on bro

Dude, I agree with you on some points. I really hate these "coin hypers" bastards telling everyone that the coin is going to be worth 10$ in one week as I hate these faggots spamming about a supposed pre-mining.
But how could you know this coin is going to fail if you don't know what is going to do the dev' ? Imagine if tomorrows, he tells everyone that in one famous Holland coffee there is going to be buyable weed with CANN to 17$ equivalent ?

Stop telling it's dead please, this is just begenning... The next big news is :
-Colorado dispensers accepting it
-Harvest and obviously augmentation of the limit per day

Just fucking wait

IDAP.IO.
██████
██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
██████

▄██████████████████▄
███       ▀███████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███              ██
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███              ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
███████████▀ ███████
█████████▀   ███████
███████▀     ██▀ ███
███ ▀▀       █▄▄████
███          █▀▀▀▀██
███ ▄▄       ███████
██████▄     █▄ ▀███
█████████▄   ███▄███
███████████▄ ███████
▀██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
████████████████████
███████████████▀▀ ██
█████████▀▀     ███
████▀▀     ▄█▀   ███
███▄    ▄██      ███
█████████▀      ▄██
█████████▄     ████
█████████████▄ ▄████
████████████████████
▀██████████████████▀
██████
██████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
██████
██████
.Introducing Derivatives Product Ecosystem to Crypto Asset Market.
| Twitter | LinkedIn | Medium | Facebook | Bitcointalk

B_ReaLm

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 03:14:04 PM

Work on bro

Ok.... I can dig it.

Pass that then yo!   Grin

Get that doe then........, but I do think CANN will be something in time.  Not super fast however.  I am realistic.

In the US, people don't have jobs but wanna smoke.  If this movement accomplishes it's goal, then some smokers will get the benefit of cheap smoke.  We will see this out.  Until then trade on, cause the coin needs traders, holders, p&d teams......just like any other coin.  I'm in it to win it.  Chief on!
zyronx
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 03:16:05 PM

Seems like all the fudders need to smoke some, they so high strung and uptight. just calm down. and chill dudes! Smiley
erok

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 03:19:39 PM

Seems like all the fudders need to smoke some, they so high strung and uptight. just calm down. and chill dudes! Smiley

OK, is it fud or truth? Was there a premine that wasn't disclosed or not?

*edit*This feels like darkcoin again.

"the destruction of privacy widens the existing power imbalance between the ruling factions and everyone else" -- Julian Assange
BadAss.Sx
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2014, 03:20:43 PM

Dude, I agree with you on some points. I really hate these "coin hypers" bastards telling everyone that the coin is going to be worth 10$ in one week as I hate these faggots spamming about a supposed pre-mining.
But how could you know this coin is going to fail if you don't know what is going to do the dev' ? Imagine if tomorrows, he tells everyone that in one famous Holland coffee there is going to be buyable weed with CANN to 17$ equivalent ?

Stop telling it's dead please, this is just begenning... The next big news is :
-Colorado dispensers accepting it
-Harvest and obviously augmentation of the limit per day

Just fucking wait

First, where did i say it was dead? I'm saying the voluwe is lower then the days before, so we never gonna hit 15k again in the upcoming days/weeks. People needs to realize that.

And you never know when it falls, but you have to set an endpoint for yourself. Bought it @ 5k? then set your endpoint to 10k of whatever and stick to it. Even when it looks like its going up and up. Just sell your shit at 10k. All stocks, crypto's and other valuable things are going up and down. I sold mine on the endpoint i wanted them to sell. And yes, it was going up 4k, but look at it now? And tell me, who has won then?

Never listen to those moon people, because they have it always WRONG!! Those moon people are the whales who are wanting you in the ship with your btc. And when the ship is full (read, the orderbook is filled) they are gonna let it sink while they are the only one who are in the rescue boat. Why? Because they knew it would sink and they were the first who stepped in the rescue boat.

Just play your own game, read the charts, read the orderbook and most of all, count the moon posts and then you know it....step out!!
Polly Stripe

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 03:45:12 PM

Дoбpo пoжaлoвaть в чaт Box http://forum.cannabiscoin.net
https://twitter.com/pollystripe/status/525310890170929153
tripppn

Activity: 756

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2014, 04:24:11 PM

This sucks that the price is so low but I'm playing the ups and downs and getting more free coins   Grin

“You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline - it helps if you have some kind of football team, or some nuclear weapons, but in the very least you need a beer.”
― Frank Zappa
Bitcycle

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 04:42:55 PM

who's making the point, quietly

You mean you and your team, who's spammed this thread with giant red letter and huge images for days?

Shame on you and the damage you've done to crypto just because you failed yourself.

Shame.
nukefxr

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2014, 05:00:05 PM

Gotta luv the fudders and haters always talking about bag-holders  and how much you lost. Yes i am a big bag_holder But with that said i bought my bag on ccex between 50/100 sat Smiley  If you didnt but early you have no one to blame but yourself. here's a tissue

BitcoinTalkRadio.com Owned and Operated by  Bitcoin Media Group LLC
unusualfacts30

Activity: 1540

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 05:52:40 PM

Our own forum link for those who haven't seen it yet.

http://forum.cannabiscoin.net/index.php

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
microchoveur

Activity: 336
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 06:04:26 PM

I am investing in other coins right now, I want to make profit out of it. I'm not a bagholder, shame on me yeah, but ANYWAY all this money i'll make will be for CANN.

IDAP.IO.
██████
██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
██████

▄██████████████████▄
███       ▀███████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███              ██
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███              ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
███████████▀ ███████
█████████▀   ███████
███████▀     ██▀ ███
███ ▀▀       █▄▄████
███          █▀▀▀▀██
███ ▄▄       ███████
██████▄     █▄ ▀███
█████████▄   ███▄███
███████████▄ ███████
▀██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
████████████████████
███████████████▀▀ ██
█████████▀▀     ███
████▀▀     ▄█▀   ███
███▄    ▄██      ███
█████████▀      ▄██
█████████▄     ████
█████████████▄ ▄████
████████████████████
▀██████████████████▀
██████
██████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
██████
██████
.Introducing Derivatives Product Ecosystem to Crypto Asset Market.
| Twitter | LinkedIn | Medium | Facebook | Bitcointalk

cannabiscoinnews

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 07:44:19 PM

Our own forum link for those who haven't seen it yet.

http://forum.cannabiscoin.net/index.php

There we go. Anti-FUD forum! YAY!  Grin
CECVW
Legendary

Activity: 961
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 07:50:11 PM

LOL, you guys. You see buy and sell walls come and go and think that the whales are gone. That's laughable, they are here watching this thread to see how much community support is here. It's good to see it is strong. That is good for the whales too. That means they can play with this coin again. The only way to profit is to shadow their moves. That is hard to do though when they suppress the price with huge sell walls. If you start eating those sell walls, they put another bigger one and buy orders to catch the fools that mistakenly dump their coins on the market.

So many shitty traders, so much BTC to lose.

Know this, they won't be commenting or posting. They will watch from the sidelines and play with the buy and sell order books to feel you, the buyers out. This happens to every alt coin that has any decent volume. There are whales of varying sizes, some of them have thousands of BTC at their disposal. Learn their signs and anticipate their moves. Do that correctly and you can win at their game. Take this advice for granted and you will be left counting your BTC dust.

Please Whales people how are we suppose to make crypto currency great and known worldwide is you carry on spoiling and giving bad reputation to crypto, Like this people will not trust and will be very scared to invest due to its manipulation, please whales people make an exception with CANN and Maryjames, these coins can help people to release their pain through several health problems. I asked you with my hand in my heart please pump this coin as it used to be 3 days ago and lets join all as a strong team and making NEWS in the Media by reaching $1 and people able to buy 1 gram of marijuana for one CANN. Please Whales help us to bring this coin where it belong stop damaging to get 2 or 3 btc extra in your pocket, You know Whales you can get much more if you let CANN to grow to $1. Lets stop destroying, lets build together a good future with CANN and Maryjames, If you do this Whale, people in need will be able to buy  cheap marijuana and  will thank you big way, thanks in advance.

⏲⏳⏲⏳⏲     WIRELESS COIN     ⏲⏳⏲⏳⏲
══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
⏲  FORUM THREADGITHUBTWITTERSLACK 1 #time-travellers-yet/#wlcSLACK 2 #21_tickets/#wlc  ⏲
Voidcrafter

Activity: 481
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 07:55:23 PM

LOL, you guys. You see buy and sell walls come and go and think that the whales are gone. That's laughable, they are here watching this thread to see how much community support is here. It's good to see it is strong. That is good for the whales too. That means they can play with this coin again. The only way to profit is to shadow their moves. That is hard to do though when they suppress the price with huge sell walls. If you start eating those sell walls, they put another bigger one and buy orders to catch the fools that mistakenly dump their coins on the market.

So many shitty traders, so much BTC to lose.

Know this, they won't be commenting or posting. They will watch from the sidelines and play with the buy and sell order books to feel you, the buyers out. This happens to every alt coin that has any decent volume. There are whales of varying sizes, some of them have thousands of BTC at their disposal. Learn their signs and anticipate their moves. Do that correctly and you can win at their game. Take this advice for granted and you will be left counting your BTC dust.

Please Whales people how are we suppose to make crypto currency great and known worldwide is you carry on spoiling and giving bad reputation to crypto, Like this people will not trust and will be very scared to invest due to its manipulation, please whales people make an exception with CANN and Maryjames, these coins can help people to release their pain through several health problems. I asked you with my hand in my heart please pump this coin as it used to be 3 days ago and lets join all as a strong team and making NEWS in the Media by reaching $1 and people able to buy 1 gram of marijuana for one CANN. Please Whales help us to bring this coin where it belong stop damaging to get 2 or 3 btc extra in your pocket, You know Whales you can get much more if you let CANN to grow to $1. Lets stop destroying, lets build together a good future with CANN and Maryjames, If you do this Whale, people in need will be able to buy  cheap marijuana and  will thank you big way, thanks in advance.

Once the pegging is done and you can do a 1:1 exchange there will be a huge pump.

.Удиви мeня
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Бapaxoлкa CCCP - иcтopии и paccкaзы
 Coчи 360 - Иcтopии из жизни
 - Днeвник ГУФИкa иcтopии пpo coбaк
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Pages: « 1 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 [107] 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 ... 348 »
  Print  

Jump to: