Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:08:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: FeedZeBirds UPDATE Feb 9, 2013  (Read 23787 times)
SNS

Activity: 516
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 06, 2013, 09:00:19 AM

At some point before the launch of the new verison of FZB, I'll be making the following offer (each shareholder can choose his perferred option):
 A) I'll buy back any/all FZB shares at the IPO price converted to dollars plus 20%. Thus if you paid $100 worth of BTC at IPO, I'll buy back at $120 worth of BTC today. I know BTC has appreciated so this means less BTC, but the dollar-basis will remain in tact and owners will get a 20% bonus on what they paid in terms of dollars.
If i have 1000 shares that i bought for 87 btc, now i can recieve 1000*0,087*5,11 (btc price at 24 may 2012)=445 usd plus 89 usd bonus or 3,81 btc. Is it Right?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SNS

View Profile
May 28, 2013, 12:52:48 PM

May 24, 2013 was a great date. 1 year of operation of the site Feedzebirds
One year ago we gave the money to evoorhes and what we have now?
No website, no money, no shares. Only one promise.
UPDATE Feb 9, 2013: People have been (understandably) very anxious as to why the site has been down, and have no idea about how shares will be handled since GLBSE disappeared. I'd like to provide an update. I also encourage anyone interested to chat with me on skype (acc: evoorhees)

1) I'm current working to get the GLBSE FZB database from Nefario. Once I do, we'll get it re-listed, likely on BitFunder.

2) I'm paying to have the entire site redone professionally. It'll be very nice.

3) Once the new site is up (1-2 months) and the shares relisted, I'll start marketing it again. It will have a live support agent to help newbs learn how to use it.

That's the plan. I apologize for the months of sub-par service with this. The FZB holders deserve better, so that's what I'm doing now. Thank you for your patience thus far.
You said that the site will work again in 1-2 months.
Where is the FeedZeBirds?
For me, it looks like an usual scam
jackmaninov

Activity: 139
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 13, 2013, 11:53:33 AM

Here's my mid-month bump.

When will one be able to request a re-purchase of FZB shares (as this was left vague in the Feb 9 update).

Peter Lambert

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

It's all fun and games until somebody loses an eye

View Profile
June 24, 2013, 04:13:32 AM

Any news on this?

You must be overpaying that programmer, because it is taking alot longer to get the site running than you said it would.

Use CoinBR to trade bitcoin stocks: CoinBR.com

The best place for betting with bitcoin: BitBet.us
silverfuture
Legendary

Activity: 947
Merit: 1008

central banking = outdated protocol

View Profile
June 24, 2013, 09:45:36 PM

We really deserve better than this.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
NastyFans - The Fan Club for Bitcoin Enthusiasts | MININGCOINS | POOL | ESCROW
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Peter Lambert

View Profile
June 24, 2013, 09:53:05 PM

Right? I know I have better things I could be doing with the money I invested into this, I am sure other people do as well.

silverfuture
Legendary

View Profile
June 24, 2013, 10:01:01 PM

Right? I know I have better things I could be doing with the money I invested into this, I am sure other people do as well.

Well, considering that the btc that I "invested" would now be worth over 3000.00 USD ,  just holding on to it would have been the wiser decision. 

Peter Lambert

View Profile
July 17, 2013, 07:45:38 PM

Another month, still no word

evoorhees (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1021

Democracy is the original 51% attack

View Profile
July 17, 2013, 08:33:42 PM

Hey guys,

This is still in progress. Original developer project collapsed and I've had to restart it. I'm spending a considerable amount to make a beautiful new site/service, totally redone.

Will post more when there is something to show. I know this has taken forever, but it will rise like a phoenix.

-Erik
Peter Lambert

View Profile
September 26, 2013, 01:15:37 PM

Hey guys,

This is still in progress. Original developer project collapsed and I've had to restart it. I'm spending a considerable amount to make a beautiful new site/service, totally redone.

Will post more when there is something to show. I know this has taken forever, but it will rise like a phoenix.

-Erik

Any word on this? Are you ever going to refund shareholders?

Trevor

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 02, 2013, 08:15:54 PM

I've been away from the bitcoin world for a while, the GLBSE crap soured me massively. Just trying to catch up on some of the things I was involved with before. Not much idea how much I put into FZB, I'm sure I could work it out, but regardless, it'd be nice to see some action now rather than what appears to be a few words asking for more time every few months. I guess in bitcoin entitlement & rules etc. become fairly meaningless, but I'd like to think I'm entitled to something for what I've put in? And if I may be so forthcoming, I'd like something (buy-back, concrete product... anything other than a polite but worthless reassurance) pretty much now. Thanks.

If it turns out I only invested a measly amount, I apologise for sounding a dick, but a positive response to this would at least restore my, and many others, faith in the decency of btc folk, rather than increasing hostility as seems to be happening now.
silverfuture
Legendary

View Profile
October 31, 2013, 02:31:50 AM

Hey guys,

-Erik

bump

iron77

Activity: 112
Merit: 22

View Profile
November 15, 2013, 10:02:16 PM

feedzebirds.com:
This domain name expired on Nov 02 2013 04:08PM

So, where is this going? Can the IPO be called a scam officially?
Peter Lambert

View Profile
November 15, 2013, 10:05:42 PM

feedzebirds.com:
This domain name expired on Nov 02 2013 04:08PM

So, where is this going? Can the IPO be called a scam officially?

We should keep bumping this. We should also link to this thread whenever Evoorhees posts anything.

silverfuture
Legendary

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 05:07:25 AM

UPDATE Feb 9, 2013: People have been (understandably) very anxious as to why the site has been down, and no idea about how shares will be handled since GLBSE disappeared. I'd like to provide an update. I also encourage anyone interested to chat with me on skype (acc: evoorhees)

1) I'm current working to get the GLBSE FZB database from Nefario. Once I do, we'll get it re-listed, likely on BitFunder.

2) I'm paying to have the entire site redone professionally. It'll be very nice.

3) Once the new site is up (1-2 months) and the shares relisted, I'll start marketing it again. It will have a live support agent to help newbs learn how to use it.

That's the plan. I apologize for the months of sub-par service with this. The FZB holders deserve better, so that's what I'm doing now. Thank you for your patience thus far.

---------
Hello Community,

FeedZeBirds.com, the Bitcoin Twitter advertising platform with nearly 3,000 users and over 40,000,000 ad impressions served thus far, is launching shares on Thursday, May 24, at 15:30 EST via GLBSE.com. FeedZeBirds is a joint project of Erik Voorhees (forum: evoorhees) and Ira Miller (forum: bearbones).

• 30% of the company is being released via 30,000 shares in total (7,500 pre-released)
  • Shares will be priced at 0.08667 BTC each.
  • Pre-Shares have sold out already.
  • Release: May 24, 3:30pm Eastern Standard Time via GLBSE.com
  • Ira Miller will announce this live on the Declare Your Independence radio show (May 22, 11am EST).

Summary Review - http://feedzebirds.com/Prospectus_Summary.pdf
Comprehensive Review-  http://feedzebirds.com/Prospectus_Final.pdf

PS - We're also Tweeting this via FeedZeBirds Smiley Earn BTC by retweeting it!  http://www.feedzebirds.com/l8zia

UPDATE: Shares are released on GLBSE at 3:30pm EST May 24
UPDATE: All shares have been sold as of 3:40pm EST May 25

bump

SNS

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 01:24:12 PM

I think it makes no sense.
The project has long been abandoned.
silverfuture
Legendary

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 02:40:33 PM

I think it makes no sense.
The project has long been abandoned.

Well fine then. I want what I invested back. Not the USD equivalent from that time, but the full btc value. Erik Voorhees needs to make things right or have his reputation ruined here. 

iron77

Activity: 112
Merit: 22

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 08:14:13 PM

Erik Voorhees needs to make things right or have his reputation ruined here. 
+1. He is appearing at radio shows titled as bitcoin entrepreneurship superstar, when there's this cat in the bag still unnoticed
Peter Lambert

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 09:58:11 PM

Everybody who was burned by this should put some negative trust ratings on Eric's trust page.

evoorhees (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1021

Democracy is the original 51% attack

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 11:30:34 PM

I have not forgotten about FZB.  A new site has been built (it is already working). I was not thrilled with the aesthetic design, however, so I am searching for a front-end designer to make it prettier. I also need to find someone to run the site. Regarding shares and ownership, I am in talks with a certain platform to explore listing (new shares wouldn't be sold, but anyone who had shares originally would then have a liquid market to cash out if they wished, etc.)

I am sorry that the project has been in the dark so long. I don't have good excuses or reasons for this other than that I'm overstretched, so again, I apologies for the delays - it is not fair to the original buyers and this is my responsibility to resolve. And resolve it I will.  If any of you know of good candidates for either front-end design work or for actual operations and marketing once it launches, please PM me (or ping me on skype: evoorhees)

Thank you

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: