Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:45:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [CLOSING...] MOVETO.FUND - MoveTo Growth Fund  (Read 12830 times)
cytokine (OP)
Donator

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 01, 2012, 02:52:02 AM
Last edit: October 03, 2012, 08:17:26 PM by cytokine

Thanks guys for helping me do this quickly.

BTW, 1170 1093 1062 493 283 233 224 shares still outstanding.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Jurek

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 01, 2012, 06:42:51 AM

At least  BTC exchange rate doubled since june.

Details PM'd.

PSYCHOTICBOY IS A THIEF AND A SCAMMER BE WARNED!
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=129941
cytokine (OP)
Donator

View Profile
October 01, 2012, 08:17:55 PM

I appreciate all the kind things people have said. I don't have time to respond to all but I wanted to share some of them and thank you. I removed the names from the PMs to keep your privacy (unless you're OK with me publishing them, then let me know.)

It is commendable that this particular manager seems to be taking responsibility, kudos on that.

Thanks for your efforts and for being one of the few stand up guys in a den of leeches and thieves.  Please let me know if you find a better environment and take care.

I would like to thank you for the professional manner you have conducted business here.

It literally makes me sick to my stomach to think of the losses you must be facing due to fraud and yet you still put your shareholders first.  Like I mentioned, it would be a pleasure to do business with you again within a more mature, trustworthy trading environment.

Sorry to hear your fund was closing.  The fact you are closing speaks to the responsibility with which you've managed our money.  You've made me profits overall: thanks for running a great fund.  Unfortunately, it looks like there just aren't enough legitimate investment opportunities on GLBSE right now to sustain a fund like you ran.

I was truly sad to hear about the fund closing down, and yet much more disappointed to hear about the number of assets running below common standards. I've only viewed your conduct holding to a high standard of professionalism, you truly know how to make a name for yourself through your actions and practices.
MPOE-PR

Activity: 756
Merit: 522

View Profile
October 01, 2012, 08:47:53 PM

I appreciate all the kind things people have said. I don't have time to respond to all but I wanted to share some of them and thank you. I removed the names from the PMs to keep your privacy (unless you're OK with me publishing them, then let me know.)

It is commendable that this particular manager seems to be taking responsibility, kudos on that.

Thanks for your efforts and for being one of the few stand up guys in a den of leeches and thieves.  Please let me know if you find a better environment and take care.

I would like to thank you for the professional manner you have conducted business here.

It literally makes me sick to my stomach to think of the losses you must be facing due to fraud and yet you still put your shareholders first.  Like I mentioned, it would be a pleasure to do business with you again within a more mature, trustworthy trading environment.

Sorry to hear your fund was closing.  The fact you are closing speaks to the responsibility with which you've managed our money.  You've made me profits overall: thanks for running a great fund.  Unfortunately, it looks like there just aren't enough legitimate investment opportunities on GLBSE right now to sustain a fund like you ran.

I was truly sad to hear about the fund closing down, and yet much more disappointed to hear about the number of assets running below common standards. I've only viewed your conduct holding to a high standard of professionalism, you truly know how to make a name for yourself through your actions and practices.

Better luck next time.

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.
cytokine (OP)
Donator

View Profile
October 02, 2012, 01:06:10 AM

Another one I liked, thanks

Sorry to see your fund close, bud.  I know how hard it has been, especially since you were so honest in a world of complete charlatans.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  

Jump to: