Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 03:12:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 [260] 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 ... 470 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Blocknet] truly decentralized exchange | token ecosystem infrastructure  (Read 1103267 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
catotune

Activity: 422
Merit: 250

Meow

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2014, 05:03:59 AM

Hello good folks. Can anyone tell me exactly how the BLOCK / NHZ asset exchange will work when Blocknet goes live?

Here's what I can discern: Currently, you can purchase NHZ coins, called HZ, on Poloniex for BTC. When you own HZ, you can purchase NHZ assets (via the in-wallet NHZ asset exchange), which represent shares in a company-like entity. In the future, Blocknet assets will be available as one of these NHZ assets.

So how will you be able to purchase the Blocknet NHZ assets with BLOCK? Is there actually a way to trade for NHZ assets using an altcoin on the NHZ asset exchange? Or will we get a set number of HZ for each BLOCK, which we can then use to buy the assets? Will people be able to buy these Blocknet shares if they don't own BLOCK, or will BLOCK tokens be the sole method for obtaining these shares?

I understand that this hasn't all been figured out, but I'm just trying to understand what approximately will be the buying power of a BLOCK.
tiredofscams

Activity: 223
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 09:43:51 AM

Hello good folks. Can anyone tell me exactly how the BLOCK / NHZ asset exchange will work when Blocknet goes live?

Here's what I can discern: Currently, you can purchase NHZ coins, called HZ, on Poloniex for BTC. When you own HZ, you can purchase NHZ assets (via the in-wallet NHZ asset exchange), which represent shares in a company-like entity. In the future, Blocknet assets will be available as one of these NHZ assets.

So how will you be able to purchase the Blocknet NHZ assets with BLOCK? Is there actually a way to trade for NHZ assets using an altcoin on the NHZ asset exchange? Or will we get a set number of HZ for each BLOCK, which we can then use to buy the assets? Will people be able to buy these Blocknet shares if they don't own BLOCK, or will BLOCK tokens be the sole method for obtaining these shares?

I understand that this hasn't all been figured out, but I'm just trying to understand what approximately will be the buying power of a BLOCK.
That is what many of us would like to know.
synechist (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2014, 10:12:22 AM

Morning folks.

You will not purchase HZ assets with BLOCK, you will simply redeem your BLOCK for HZ assets.

The Horizon asset exchange is still under some development as far as I know, and so I'm unaware of the precise method by which owners of BLOCK will become owners of the Blocknet asset.

After BLOCK has been redeemed for Blocknet assets, the assets will be tradable on the asset exchange. This means that anyone will be able to buy Blocknet assets - not only owners of BLOCK. However, the supply of available Blocknet assets will be identical to the amount of BLOCK redeemed for it.

Co-Founder, the Blocknet
cryptico

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 11:17:21 AM

Morning folks.

You will not purchase HZ assets with BLOCK, you will simply redeem your BLOCK for HZ assets.

The Horizon asset exchange is still under some development as far as I know, and so I'm unaware of the precise method by which owners of BLOCK will become owners of the Blocknet asset.

After BLOCK has been redeemed for Blocknet assets, the assets will be tradable on the asset exchange. This means that anyone will be able to buy Blocknet assets - not only owners of BLOCK. However, the supply of available Blocknet assets will be identical to the amount of BLOCK redeemed for it.

Can you reply to my PM please? Thank you.

.WildBeastBlock.       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
  with New Wallet & Smart Message Insertion
  with Smart Doc Insertion
  Free WBB Chat App | Fully Secure and Private
synechist (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2014, 12:21:12 PM

Ok.

Apologies to everyone who's not heard back from me recently. I have a large and intimidating backlog of PMs, and it's not always possible for me to keep up with the rate at which messages come in.

Co-Founder, the Blocknet
cryptico

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 12:29:43 PM

Ok.

Apologies to everyone who's not heard back from me recently. I have a large and intimidating backlog of PMs, and it's not always possible for me to keep up with the rate at which messages come in.

Thank you.

.WildBeastBlock.       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
  with Smart Doc Insertion
G-Bert

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 02:01:05 PM

Ok.

Any news on the XC front this week? Or Blocknet actually for that matter. Perhaps a weekly update of some sort?

XChat XJkVnYD4N4oSjNStgbAUD6UyWuBTWuMRgv
public key  fuYPYmK4Sj57PkU2NKg1gKW91euMKkstQPeeexUcxnb8
synechist (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2014, 02:53:09 PM

Ok.

Any news on the XC front this week? Or Blocknet actually for that matter. Perhaps a weekly update of some sort?

Yeah, you can expect XC-related news on xctalk.com. ;-)

As for the Blocknet, there's a lot of preparatory work going on behind the scenes (regarding the Foundation) and we hope to report back on a bunch of that asap.

Co-Founder, the Blocknet
cryptico

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 02:54:08 PM

Ok.

As for the Blocknet, there's a lot of preparatory work going on behind the scenes (regarding the Foundation) and we hope to report back on a bunch of that asap.

Xbridge working sample is supposed to be released this week correct? Or a code update anyway.

Regarding XC.. the NEW TORISO update was not released to the public we just discovered it in the download folder of the website. will there be official ann for that in the XC forum? is it safe to put coins there?

.WildBeastBlock.       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
  with Smart Doc Insertion
G-Bert

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 03:08:32 PM

Ok.

Thanks. Yes I have been keeping an eye on xctalk.com and the xc thread. I will continue to do so.

Eagerly awaiting the latest on blocknet.

G-Bert

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 03:09:55 PM

Ok.

Xbridge working sample is supposed to be released this week correct? Or a code update anyway.

Regarding XC.. the NEW TORISO update was not released to the public we just discovered it in the download folder of the website. will there be official ann for that in the XC forum? is it safe to put coins there?

New ISO and it wasn't announced? lol, wtf.

synechist (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2014, 03:19:20 PM
Last edit: November 24, 2014, 03:34:18 PM by synechist

No.

Dan did not feel a test release needed fanfare. --> "This is 64bit test only software, use at your own risk, user accepts no implied warranty..."

Can we talk about XC-related stuff on xctalk.com? This is the wrong thread.

Co-Founder, the Blocknet
cryptico

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 03:26:56 PM
Last edit: November 24, 2014, 03:54:07 PM by cryptico

No.

on: November 18, 2014, 03:46:26 PM

"Hello all,

just wanted to provide an update, due to the amount of noise from the trolls creating FUD to lower the market price, its hard to communicate directly with real blocknet enthusiasts.

As I stated, we will have a test/prototype p2p daemon by the end of the month, if not sooner and with that a clear roadmap and other details regarding this project.

While things may seem to be in a lull currently, it is just part of the process of putting everything in order

I'm available via PM for any questions as its hard to keep up w/ all the noise from trolls.

Dan"

Dad did not feel a test release needed fanfare. --> "This is 64bit test only software, use at your own risk, user accepts no implied warranty..."

It seems XC community wants to talk XC everyday.

Till now the first point of contact between the community and the team was BTT.

Will there be another new team member put in charge to manage the daily relationship between the community and the team in the XC thread as I suggested in Pms? Since Team presence in the XC Forum has been really poor and people will need team presence to be motivated to go in there.

.WildBeastBlock.       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
  with Smart Doc Insertion
G-Bert

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 03:30:40 PM

No.

"Hello all,

just wanted to provide an update, due to the amount of noise from the trolls creating FUD to lower the market price, its hard to communicate directly with real blocknet enthusiasts.

As I stated, we will have a test/prototype p2p daemon by the end of the month, if not sooner and with that a clear roadmap and other details regarding this project.

While things may seem to be in a lull currently, it is just part of the process of putting everything in order

I'm available via PM for any questions as its hard to keep up w/ all the noise from trolls.

Dan"

I was just looking for this quote myself. Week to go. (if not less)

synechist (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2014, 03:49:21 PM

No.

"Hello all,

Dan"

Well if Dan said it, then I guess it'll be ready.

My response is due to the fact that we're still organising the Foundation, etc. and thus don't yet have a set of official dates/milestones or associated publicity plans. My apologies for forgetting Dan's post.

Co-Founder, the Blocknet
cryptico

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 03:58:08 PM

No.

"Hello all,

Dan"

Well if Dan said it, then I guess it'll be ready.

My response is due to the fact that we're still organising the Foundation, etc. and thus don't yet have a set of official dates/milestones or associated publicity plans. My apologies for forgetting Dan's post.

Arlyn not to be a dusche but lately you lack internal communication a lot. If you need one more person to organise that inside your team and keep the loop with the community, I have already suggested you to pick one up from the community after interviews for however would like to do it and is found worthy from the team.

.WildBeastBlock.       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
  with Smart Doc Insertion
holyprofit

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 04:01:48 PM

No.

Dan did not feel a test release needed fanfare. --> "This is 64bit test only software, use at your own risk, user accepts no implied warranty..."

Hi Arlyn,

Can someone moderate the BTT thread on XC - either that or it should be closed if the anns are only going on XC forum anyway - or at least there should be some dev presence on it. At the moment it is just a place for rdnkjl to slag XC/Block off and reads more like an anti-XC/Block thread.
synechist (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2014, 04:07:23 PM

Arlyn not to be a dusche but lately you lack internal communication a lot. If you need one more person to organise that inside your team and keep the loop with the community, I have already suggested you to pick one up from the community after interviews for however would like to do it and is found worthy from the team.

Can we please discuss XC-related topics elsewhere?

This is the wrong thread.

We don't lack internal communication, and you're not really in a position to tell.

We've heard your suggestion and will consider it on independent grounds.

Co-Founder, the Blocknet
cryptico

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 04:18:48 PM

Can we please discuss XC-related topics elsewhere?

This is the wrong thread.

We don't lack internal communication, and you're not really in a position to tell.

We've heard your suggestion and will consider it on independent grounds.

I tell what I see for sure I cannot tell what I cannot see. Anyway dragged this in here as I did not receive any reply to my Pms and you were posting in here today instead on the XC thread. I'll try to keep my posts block related as much as I can though.

.WildBeastBlock.       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
  with Smart Doc Insertion
G-Bert

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 04:39:36 PM

No.

"Hello all,

Dan"

Can you tell us anything that has been done since the end of the ITO? Anything at all?

How long does it take to speak to the dev of each coin? Seriously.  Huh

Pages: « 1 ... 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 [260] 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 ... 470 »
  Print  

Jump to: