Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:37:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you believe Esoteric is providing a dishonest service?
Yes - 31 (68.9%)
No - 7 (15.6%)
Undecided - 7 (15.6%)
Total Voters: 45

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Esoteric Investments, LLC (up to 1% earnings)  (Read 18677 times)
fedor3327

Activity: 644
Merit: 523

Passionate about Crypto

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 11:34:01 PM
Last edit: October 26, 2014, 11:49:06 PM by fedor3327

Let's FINCEN lighting us about that site.

Regards.

P.S. ....incorporated in United Kingdom and Lithuania. And yes, I asked and they have licencse (they sent me copy of licence) as any legit financial company must have.
I'm saying that right now eso site is a scam.
will be in future not equal it is right now.

Regards.
Digicoinz (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 11:47:26 PM

Right now without license it is a scam. Please show license and I will remove neg. trust.

Edit.

Here is legit company looks like:
https://spectrocoin.com/en/about.html

Regards.

What is Spectro Coin?
Spectro Coin provides a safe environment to buy and sell bitcoins through bank account and other payment methods. Spectro Coin also provides a bitcoin e-wallet service to safely hold, spend and receive bitcoins without downloading any software. Spectro Coin merchant service allows entrepreneurs an easy access to collect bitcoin payments.

What does this company have anything to do with Eso? it's a completely different type service

Stay on topic please.

Digicoinz (OP)

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 11:51:58 PM

Let's FINCEN lighting us about that site.

Regards.

P.S. ....incorporated in United Kingdom and Lithuania. And yes, I asked and they have licencse (they sent me copy of licence) as any legit financial company must have.
I'm saying that right now eso site is a scam.
will be in future not equal it is right now.

Regards.

what kind of license? please specify.  Esoteric is a registered company under NJ laws.

fedor3327

Passionate about Crypto

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 11:54:29 PM

How many times need to say?
I'm saying that right now eso site is a scam. Without license it's crime.
I'm sure that FINCEN will do penalty to owners of that site.

Regards.

P.S.  .....what kind of license? Boy, if you don't know go to your lawyer and ask.
Digicoinz (OP)

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 12:04:09 AM

How many times need to say?
I'm saying that right now eso site is a scam. Without license it's crime.
I'm sure that FINCEN will do penalty to owners of that site.

Regards.

P.S.  .....what kind of license? Boy, if you don't know go to your lawyer and ask.

Again what kind of license?

No license is required to handle bitcoins.

fedor3327

Passionate about Crypto

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 12:08:48 AM

Any official company can't take money without financial licence. Never-mind US or EU or whatever.....
OK. Let's wait what FINCEN answering after reporting about that site.  Grin
Regards.
Digicoinz (OP)

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 12:10:24 AM

Any official company can't take money without financial licence. Never-mind US or EU or whatever.....
OK. Let's wait what FINCEN answering after reporting about that site.  Grin
Regards.

They are only accepting bitcoins. Bitcoins do not fall under fincen.

You're forgetting that cryptocurrency is still an unregulated system.

But Please do file a report, let's see what happens Smiley

fedor3327

Passionate about Crypto

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 12:18:12 AM

I think you are wrong about regulation.

And offering unregistered securities is a crime.

Searching google..... ups...
http://www.yourfreebitcoin.blogspot.nl/2014/06/australian-man-charged-with-stealing.html

Regards.
Phantom Trader

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2014, 12:29:08 AM

[...]
and again we're in the US we can't get up and disappear from the government or from you all, exit strategy is a hell of a lot more difficult. and the first thing we want to do is get accreditation anywhere we can in the states with FINcen and SEC, not host a bitcoin conference like a past favorite company of many of us. So where are our red flags that say we’re a scam besides our registrations.
[...]
We'll be able to prove ourselves with what we got given time, we don't need investments so stay un-invested
[...]
I always read "we will" and "we want"... you won't get any trust without an sustaibable audit. An audit that proofes your successful arbitrage activities to pay your customers interest. -> When can we expect this?
If you don't need any customers investments then it was a really bad decision to open your doors after bitcoin-trader.biz fiasco without any audit. If you want to gain some trust stop to take investors money NOW (you don't need it).

A registered company means nothing. No.1 lame excuse in crypto world is "we got hacked, we have to file bankruptsy". Happend several times and the hack was just an inside job.
Still waiting for a comment from the big boss.

This forum has been 90% attacks at our personal character.
The only one attacking other users on a personal level is Digicoinz.

I'm glad there is also a legendary one involved in this thread now.

Lol @ arbitrage activities. Somewhat safe way to trade but worst way to actually make any substantial money, and in alt coin markets forget about it you have minutes at most before the market will move skyrocketing your chances that your arb will be unprofitable.

Say registration was put in the mail today it would still take a month(s) for the actual license. We'll be showing the steps along the way starting with legal counsel as we get it.

I said this before, After the Shavers case Bitcoin has officially been said by every bureau that it is not money or legal tender. It is a property that can be bought and sold for a price. I think I gave the trading cards example. In theory I could be running a trading card investment program that I exchange a certain trading cards for you with other people that have different trading cards to get you more of that original certain trading card to pay you a return. If I run off with your cards it's theft regardless of the "trading card" being counted as money or as property. So the regulatory bureaus do still have over site and jurisdiction of this as a crime if we run off and steal peoples property. But is what we are doing still an investment contract after the federal government has officially announced that Bitcoin is not a currency or form of money? That remains to be answered. Shoving the Shavers case in our face doesn't mean anything now until that question is answered.

Hopefully our time with some attorneys familiar with the capacity of Bitcoin will be able to clear that up or some talks with federal bureaus with ourselves and an attorney on our behalf. Those sort of announcements will be coming in the month to 2 months. And we will update you all as we can.

And the site you have shown controls fiat money and digital currencies as well as is a form of exchange, and a different country with much simpler legalities. For the UK its comply with KYC AML and CTF laws and register with one bureau for one fee. America you must register federally with several bureas once at a certain point of holding assets, and with every state in addition to complying with KYC, AML, CTF. I wish we had to deal with the UK system.

And just want to point out, this ironically wouldn't be a concern if our company was in Panama. So why don't you guys give us some time so we can set up all of this government protection for you guys since we were nice enough to remain in the US for your protection by our wonderful, although indecisive, government.
Digicoinz (OP)

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 12:36:18 AM

I think you are wrong about regulation.

And offering unregistered securities is a crime.

Searching google..... ups...
http://www.yourfreebitcoin.blogspot.nl/2014/06/australian-man-charged-with-stealing.html

Regards.

from that site:
"Details on this front are particularly scarce, so it isn’t immediately clear as to whether or not any of the bitcoin loot in possession by the suspect was converted into Australian dollars.
At the present exchange rate, $110,000 dollars is the equivalent of about 195 bitcoins (subject to fluctuate, given bitcoin’s volatility).
The man was charged with tainted property and breach of bail offenses and will be required to appear at Hervey Bay Magistrates Court come 24 July 2014."

So this site you posted, is not only irrelevant to your argument, but nothing about it was related to the United States, and on that site it's not even known if the allegations are true. Did you read it first? How did you find it relevant?

1RuneKing

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 12:51:45 AM

[...]
and again we're in the US we can't get up and disappear from the government or from you all, exit strategy is a hell of a lot more difficult. and the first thing we want to do is get accreditation anywhere we can in the states with FINcen and SEC, not host a bitcoin conference like a past favorite company of many of us. So where are our red flags that say we’re a scam besides our registrations.
[...]
We'll be able to prove ourselves with what we got given time, we don't need investments so stay un-invested
[...]
I always read "we will" and "we want"... you won't get any trust without an sustaibable audit. An audit that proofes your successful arbitrage activities to pay your customers interest. -> When can we expect this?
If you don't need any customers investments then it was a really bad decision to open your doors after bitcoin-trader.biz fiasco without any audit. If you want to gain some trust stop to take investors money NOW (you don't need it).

A registered company means nothing. No.1 lame excuse in crypto world is "we got hacked, we have to file bankruptsy". Happend several times and the hack was just an inside job.
Still waiting for a comment from the big boss.

This forum has been 90% attacks at our personal character.
The only one attacking other users on a personal level is Digicoinz.

I'm glad there is also a legendary one involved in this thread now.

Lol @ arbitrage activities. Somewhat safe way to trade but worst way to actually make any substantial money, and in alt coin markets forget about it you have minutes at most before the market will move skyrocketing your chances that your arb will be unprofitable.

Say registration was put in the mail today it would still take a month(s) for the actual license. We'll be showing the steps along the way starting with legal counsel as we get it.

I said this before, After the Shavers case Bitcoin has officially been said by every bureau that it is not money or legal tender. It is a property that can be bought and sold for a price. I think I gave the trading cards example. In theory I could be running a trading card investment program that I exchange a certain trading cards for you with other people that have different trading cards to get you more of that original certain trading card to pay you a return. If I run off with your cards it's theft regardless of the "trading card" being counted as money or as property. So the regulatory bureaus do still have over site and jurisdiction of this as a crime if we run off and steal peoples property. But is what we are doing still an investment contract after the federal government has officially announced that Bitcoin is not a currency or form of money? That remains to be answered. Shoving the Shavers case in our face doesn't mean anything now until that question is answered.

Hopefully our time with some attorneys familiar with the capacity of Bitcoin will be able to clear that up or some talks with federal bureaus with ourselves and an attorney on our behalf. Those sort of announcements will be coming in the month to 2 months. And we will update you all as we can.

And the site you have shown controls fiat money and digital currencies as well as is a form of exchange, and a different country with much simpler legalities. For the UK its comply with KYC AML and CTF laws and register with one bureau for one fee. America you must register federally with several bureas once at a certain point of holding assets, and with every state in addition to complying with KYC, AML, CTF. I wish we had to deal with the UK system.

And just want to point out, this ironically wouldn't be a concern if our company was in Panama. So why don't you guys give us some time so we can set up all of this government protection for you guys since we were nice enough to remain in the US for your protection by our wonderful, although indecisive, government.
Couldn't have said it better myself, thanks. Smiley
fedor3327

Passionate about Crypto

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 12:54:58 AM

I know coz stay in NY more 15 Years  Smiley
Everything is not so simple.....
Boys, don't take peoples money at least right now...... after legalisation may be yes.

Regards.

Digicoinz (OP)

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 01:02:20 AM

Boys, don't take peoples money at least right now...... after legalisation may be yes.

Regards.

Investor's aren't having their money taken, it's mutual agreed transfer to the company's crypto wallet (deposit addresses), from the investor to the company.

Are you saying if you deposited bitcoin to esoteric, you would claim they took it(by coercion, threat or force)? even tho you willingly executed the transaction yourself, and the profits were given to you daily, as well as your principle investment returned after 90 days?

fedor3327

Passionate about Crypto

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 01:09:02 AM

Yeah.
I think that guys doesn't understood..... that they run a scam and going to the crime.

Think this need to report to police too.

Regards.
Digicoinz (OP)

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 01:12:02 AM

Yeah.
I think that guys doesn't understood..... that they run a scam and going to the crime.

Regards.

Nothing in that site you posted showed the guy was actually convicted or went to jail or anything of that nature, it was only an accusation. And again nothing to do with Esoteric in any way shape or form.

You are trying to make an accusation with out any basis/evidence/proof.

1RuneKing

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 01:14:38 AM

Yeah.

Regards.

Regards.

Jeez... Talk about some broken english! lol
Eso is in full legal rights to take investments in crypto, and there is nothing illegal about it.
And if I remember correctly, not even NY had passed their registration deal, so thats pointless.
fedor3327

Passionate about Crypto

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 01:16:12 AM

Offering an unregistered securities is a crime. That is.

Regards.

P.S. I'm not American I'm Russian. But I think that it's not a big deal. I'm talking about scam and you
promoting that scam. So think my english will be enough to fill some reports Smiley
Digicoinz (OP)

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 01:19:10 AM

Offering an unregistered securities is a crime. That is.

Regards.

It's not a security, please look back through this thread as Phantom (dan pace) has covered this issue already.

fedor3327

Passionate about Crypto

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 01:27:28 AM

Boy, I don't need to discuss. Will see. Let's they speak with attorney.

Regards.
1RuneKing

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 01:34:40 AM

Boy, I don't need to discuss. Will see. Let's they speak with attorney.

Regards.

If it clears things up, fine.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: