Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:40:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you believe Esoteric is providing a dishonest service?
Yes - 31 (68.9%)
No - 7 (15.6%)
Undecided - 7 (15.6%)
Total Voters: 45

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Esoteric Investments, LLC (up to 1% earnings)  (Read 18677 times)
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 3098

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2014, 03:55:48 AM

I am no longer posting anything without first checking with Dan/Glenn as dealing with you for several hours, and looking at that picture of that retard Peter Griffin has severely ticked me off.
You'll regret saying these things once the company takes off.

Why would I regret pointing out you are a liar when the company takes off?

You made those posts, then deleted them, then accused me of making up stories.

You do realize the mods can see deleted posts, right?

How do you think Dan/Glenn feel about you promoting their site when you lie about everything?

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
Digicoinz (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 03:59:10 AM

lol "i refreshed the page" and "lie" became lie

Phantom Trader

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2014, 03:59:21 AM

We need to prove we made some poor trading decisions. Given the majority of our trades happen on two large American exchanges the court system and ourselves wont have much of a problem proving. The real worry is one of them shutting down in which case again there'll be proof and pretty logical explanation better then a typhoon on a long planned vacation.

Your computer crashed and you lost all records...

Scammers hacked in and stole all the coins....

Just two legal excuses I can think of that allow you to take all the coins and have zero personal liability.

K then how do we do it? Has to be some way to provide a mutual fund of bitcoin to invest in altcurrencies and maybe in the future stocks and commodity futures with or without USD. How do you do that? and why can't we?

Yea rune a lot of that isn't right. Talking with a lawyer will assure us of our understanding as well as validate it for other people. Or prove us wrong so we can do everything correctly, and be back on the scene as shortly as possible.

Passphrase is not only known by Glenn that would be stupid. and several backups physical and digital with offline wallets fire walled on the PC and the router whenever syncing the block chain. We keep several wallets on exchanges and computers. So a hack on one is conceivable though unlikely a hack on all is impossible. And unlike bitcoin trader we can add all the coin together and do not need it all in one wallet ever.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2014, 04:00:26 AM

I'm only thinking about the apologies I expect to receive after all is said and done  Cool

You must be religious.  Seems most people are aware your site is a scam.

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
Digicoinz (OP)

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 04:03:57 AM

I'm only thinking about the apologies I expect to receive after all is said and done  Cool

I am, got a problem with that?

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2014, 04:04:45 AM

Nope, just shows your mental state and that you are gullible.  No doubt you believe your scam will succeed.  Wink

Digicoinz (OP)

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 04:07:30 AM

Nope, just shows your mental state and that you are gullible.  No doubt you believe your scam will succeed.  Wink

Than I'm sorry you can't give some things a chance before it has a chance to prove itself.

Sad...

1RuneKing

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 04:08:29 AM

Well I'm not religious, and I tackle everything analytically. If there is no proof I don't believe/support it.
This is not a scam and it will succeed.

This is also likeyl the last post I will have for a while
Phantom, Digi, deal with this, I'm stepping away as dealing with Vod for a few hours has pissed me off and stressed me out.

I'm going to go relax to some Walking Dead
Phantom Trader

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2014, 04:09:00 AM

Are you msitaking the Medusa trading software we created for this Mine that I guess closed. They're not us.

If that is applied to something else then I don't understand.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2014, 04:09:51 AM

Than I'm sorry you can't give some things a chance before it has a chance to prove itself.

One of your strongest supporters (client #3!!!) turned out to be a pathological liar!  Thank goodness you were able to shut him up, but the damage is already done.

That doesn't bode well for the rest of your team - how can anyone trust anything you post?

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2014, 04:10:43 AM

Well I'm not religious, and I tackle everything analytically. If there is no proof I don't believe/support it.
This is not a scam and it will succeed.

This is also likeyl the last post I will have for a while
Phantom, Digi, deal with this, I'm stepping away as dealing with Vod for a few hours has pissed me off and stressed me out.

I'm going to go relax to some Walking Dead

Quoting before he deletes...

1RuneKing - lying is always stressful.  The truth will set you free.  Smiley

fedor3327

Activity: 644
Merit: 523

Passionate about Crypto

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 04:14:07 AM

That's old trading platform
https://medusa.esotericinvestments.com/login.php
and I saw inside was some tradings .....    about 5-10 USD.

Edit. I don't crack your sites but both sites have zero security.

Regards.
Digicoinz (OP)

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 04:17:17 AM

Ok, for one I'm promoting the company on my own accord. not "with" any "team" as you say. Rune, is doing his own thing and not my business. If it's an issue for Esoteric, they will make it known to him.

I'm associated with Esoteric only as a customer, NOTHING more. So hope that clarifies any confusion.

Any information I acquire of and about Esoteric is through my own research, and information I glean off of Dan and Glenn.

Thank you

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2014, 04:18:41 AM

Ok, for one I'm promoting the company on my own accord.

Thanks for the clarification, but promoting an obvious ponzi is not good karma either.   Undecided

Have a good night.

Phantom Trader

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2014, 04:35:53 AM

That doesn't bode well for the rest of your team - how can anyone trust anything you post?

Esoteric Investments has explained everything I said, and has a track record of trading with very little motive to scam. Has the trading intelligence you'd expect and coin knowledge you'd need for the markets. Oversight and transparency is coming for as much as we can give however that takes time to develop and figure out how. So instead of criticism we need to know how your bitcoin can be made safe from the best source you or oyu'll have to wait till we figure out a fool proof way.

Medusa trading was a trading User interface that featured automatic buys and stop loss/sells along with a social media aspect that allowed groups to share trading tips and strategies, chat, and see market performance of each other, past filled orders, and open orders. With all that you could form small groups and trade together knowing what everyone was doing to pool your bitcoin and trade together. We took it offline recently as bitcoin was sent in as it exposed our open orders, and had no users besides ourselves. Screenshots are on our twitter and we made a twitter for Medusa with more screenshots. Old links there are down and archived now though. @MedusaTrading1
Puppet
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1040

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 07:38:39 AM

It's not a security, please look back through this thread as Phantom (dan pace) has covered this issue already.

NO he hasnt, and he cant. This bullshit about BTC not being regulated has already been shot down in court so many times, I posted the verdict several times and what it says applies 100% to this scam:

First, the Court must determine whether the BTCST
investments constitute an investment of money. It is clear that Bitcoin can be used as money. It
can be used to purchase goods or services, and as Shavers stated, used to pay for individual
living expenses. The only limitation of Bitcoin is that it is limited to those places that accept it as
currency. However, it can also be exchanged for conventional currencies, such as the U.S.
dollar, Euro, Yen, and Yuan. Therefore, Bitcoin is a currency or form of money, and investors
wishing to invest in BTCST provided an investment of money.

[..]

CONCLUSION
 Therefore, the Court finds that the BTCST investments meet the definition of investment
contract, and as such, are securities.
 For these reasons, the Court finds that it has subject matter
jurisdiction over this matter, pursuant to Sections 20 and 22 of the Securities Act of 1933 (the
“Securities Act”) [15 U.S.C. §§ 77t and 77v] and Sections 21 and 27 of the Exchange Act of
1934 (the “Exchange Act”) [15 U.S.C. §§ 78u and 78aa].

http://www.courthousenews.com/2013/08/06/Bitcoin.pdf

Note the issue there wasnt even if it was a ponzi or not, the court first determined that BTC denominated investments where indeed a security. Guess what: THEY ARE.

Puppet
Legendary

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 07:47:10 AM

Even so, they can be sued personally for losses.

You are lying.  You cannot sue anyone personally for losses incurred in a LLC.  That's what the LIMITED LIABILITY means.

No thats not what it means. If it meant what you seem to think it means, it would be called "no liability". Among other things, fraud is a reason for piercing the corporate veil and holding the people personally responsible.
Puppet
Legendary

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 08:38:48 AM

BTW, I have not yet heard back from jpaccounts.com, so as far as Im concerned the ID of the perpetrator has not yet been confirmed.

Phantomtrader claimed someone called his house, if so, could we have some feedback of that from whoever did it? I dont want everyone to spam/call this family as for all I know, they may even not be involved at all.

If you do call or visit the address, please keep it polite, just verify the identity of the operator and inform his family of the ongoing scam. If phantomtrader is who he claims to be, it shouldnt be hard for his mother to understand the consequences of operating a ponzi or selling  unregistered securities
Grinder
Legendary

Activity: 1284
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 08:47:19 AM

One of your strongest supporters (client #3!!!) turned out to be a pathological liar!  Thank goodness you were able to shut him up, but the damage is already done.

He's running a ponzi, so appealing to his moral sense is unlikely to do much good. Quite likely Digicoinz and 1RuneKing are just suck puppet accounts. Both accounts have clearly been created to astroturf this ponzi, just like a lot of the accounts that were supporting BT.biz were created for that purpose.
Digicoinz (OP)

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 10:07:31 AM
Last edit: October 27, 2014, 10:22:05 AM by Digicoinz

He's running a ponzi, so appealing to his moral sense is unlikely to do much good. Quite likely Digicoinz and 1RuneKing are just suck puppet accounts. Both accounts have clearly been created to astroturf this ponzi, just like a lot of the accounts that were supporting BT.biz were created for that purpose.

*facepalm* just making more and more assumptions, the blatant ignorant accusations won't stop till it's shoved down their throats a piece of paper saying "we the govt find Esoteric in compliance with all rules/laws, etc governing cryptocurrency trading/investing activities with its investors' holdings" blah blah blah....

Fuck the Govt!!!  Cheesy  

"No man is good enough to govern another man without the other's consent."

"This country, with its institutions, belongs to the people who inhabit it. Whenever they shall grow weary of the existing government, they can exercise their constitutional right of amending it, or exercise their revolutionary right to overthrow it."

-Abraham Lincoln

And what are you pawns of the government doing? the wrong thing that's for sure.

Bitcoin is made by the people for the people! Keep the govt out of it!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: