Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:44:03 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you believe Esoteric is providing a dishonest service?
Yes - 31 (68.9%)
No - 7 (15.6%)
Undecided - 7 (15.6%)
Total Voters: 45

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Esoteric Investments, LLC (up to 1% earnings)  (Read 18677 times)
rammy2k2
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 09:27:50 AM

ah, u're showing us that this SCAM pays lower than 1%, so they can be longer alive to SCAM other people, i cant even say nice try ... its a bad one ...
Puppet
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1040

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 09:52:18 AM

Hard to believe the operators would be so stupid to think they could get away with this without false IDs, VPNs and whoisguards, so Im assuming identity theft. But since Ive not heard any denial from Julia, the alleged mother, I went ahead and also filed a complaint with the New Jersey buro of securities (http://www.njconsumeraffairs.gov/bos/compform.htm). They seem to like tackling these kinds of scams, Daniel, you may want  to register for this event:
http://www.njconsumeraffairs.gov/bos/BOS-Conference-Flyer-2014.pdf

You might learn a thing or two from real pro's Smiley
Snail2
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 09:57:12 AM

Are you dumb, you don't see anyway that it is possible to make over .1% on average daily.

I know for certain that it's possible with a limited amount of funds, but it doesn't scale to very high sums. With a higher sum of invested money the profits measured in percent will fall. That means it would be stupid for anyone who figures out how to give away the profits to random strangers.

Actually I found that with higher sums I can make some profit (usually >1%) from volume trading some established altcoins on multiple exchanges, in addition it makes possible to diversify my "investments" and make some short-medium term buys on high volume new(ish) coins what just hit the bottom after the initial dump (and supposed to bounce back).
However I agree this can be difficult to manage for one person especially with highly diversified funds across lots of exchanges.
Grinder
Legendary

Activity: 1284
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 10:14:39 AM

Actually I found that with higher sums I can make some profit (usually >1%) from volume trading some established altcoins on multiple exchanges, in addition it makes possible to diversify my "investments" and make some short-medium term buys on high volume new(ish) coins what just hit the bottom after the initial dump (and supposed to bounce back).

I find that claims about profits from ponzi pushers are not very trustworthy.
Puppet
Legendary

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 10:26:04 AM

Especially someone pushing a ponzi that has already collapsed and ran off with the money ROFL.
Next up: "my BTCST profits are now 8544932%, so it is possible!"
Snail2
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 10:34:40 AM
Last edit: October 30, 2014, 11:02:43 AM by Snail2

I don't really care if you trust my opinion or not. I've made a two weeks "contract" with Niothor and I'm doing my part as I promised to do. If he does his part too as he promised then we are square. If not, then he's a scammer and I'll remove my signature and will join the topic about him on the scam accusations board. Easy enough. Isn't it?

I'm talking about trading. You are talking about your beliefs Smiley.
1RuneKing

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 03:09:57 PM

ah, u're showing us that this SCAM pays lower than 1%, so they can be longer alive to SCAM other people, i cant even say nice try ... its a bad one ...
Notice how Digi said upwards of 1%/day? If you look at the results you can see that there have been returns over that, but most have been under or around it.

Also thanks to Phantom for keeping you guys posted on info.

You guys were watning transaprency, so then would the # of investors and the amt of BTC investde help you guys? I'm sure Phantom or I can get that for you no problem, Deej is just asleep for the time-being. Anything else you guys would like to know? I'm all for helping you guys get the information you need.

Are you dumb, you don't see anyway that it is possible to make over .1% on average daily.

I know for certain that it's possible with a limited amount of funds, but it doesn't scale to very high sums. With a higher sum of invested money the profits measured in percent will fall. That means it would be stupid for anyone who figures out how to give away the profits to random strangers.

Or what'd be amazing is if we are at that point fully accredited, then we'll just use that coin and turn it into USD investments like stocks and commodities. Though again this will probably come with a change to our operations. Adding USD in addition to BTC adds a lot of complexity, or was I the only one puzzled by how BT did it. At that point the sky is the limit for the fund. We don't want to be only in Bitcoin forever. The term esoteric investments in the financial world spans much farther then digital currencies.

In the next year Esoteric Investments is going to change A LOT both the face and the inner workings of it. I'm excited for it!  Grin

Sit back and enjoy the show, hopefully we can earn you some money along the way.
I'm with ya man. Esoterics gonna go a long way!
Phantom Trader

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2014, 01:40:54 AM
Last edit: October 31, 2014, 02:29:20 AM by Phantom Trader

Hard to believe the operators would be so stupid to think they could get away with this without false IDs, VPNs and whoisguards, so Im assuming identity theft. But since Ive not heard any denial from Julia, the alleged mother, I went ahead and also filed a complaint with the New Jersey buro of securities (http://www.njconsumeraffairs.gov/bos/compform.htm). They seem to like tackling these kinds of scams, Daniel, you may want  to register for this event:
http://www.njconsumeraffairs.gov/bos/BOS-Conference-Flyer-2014.pdf

You might learn a thing or two from real pro's Smiley

You must be slow, I have given you a federally granted License of my identity, and am very easy to find on social media tracing back around half a decade of my life which includes Esoteric Investments and an active social life from my friends (including the standard random facebook friends) "Hard to believe we don't use false IDs VPNs or whoisguard" Why could this be? Could it be, I don't know, we are actually running something real. If you ever bothered to chat with either of us you'd know we aren't dumb and in full knowledge of all of these and then some, but have no reason to use any of them as we aren't being shady at all.

So puppet stfu I'm done responding to you in particular because everything you say is dumb BS! Look forward to seeing your report on us and filing a lawsuit for you in return, typical true investment firm style. Wink

Puppet
Legendary

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 06:59:46 AM

we aren't dumb

Dan, you're dumber than a second coat of paint. Fortunately your obvious ignorance and stupidity seems to prevent people falling for your scam, so thats something you should be grateful for.

Look forward to seeing your report on us and filing a lawsuit for you in return

You're going to file a lawsuit because I contacted a consumer protection agency? Good luck with that Smiley
1RuneKing

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 08:59:07 PM

we aren't dumb

Dan, you're dumber than a second coat of paint. Fortunately your obvious ignorance and stupidity seems to prevent people falling for your scam, so thats something you should be grateful for.

Look forward to seeing your report on us and filing a lawsuit for you in return

You're going to file a lawsuit because I contacted a consumer protection agency? Good luck with that Smiley

I'm not 100% certain, but I do believe he can sue for libel and ruining his image.

But y'all need to calm the frack down!
Puppet
Legendary

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 11:05:22 PM

He can sue me for wearing two different socks, but he would have the same chance of getting a judgement in his favor.

Besides, if he can afford to retain a lawyer without abusing customer funds, Im fairly sure that lawyer will soon have far more important things to do.
rammy2k2
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 10:41:24 AM

he cant sue anything ... lol .. this is a forum where u are free to say your opinion ... plus .. he is promoting a scam ...so ...
redwraith

Activity: 188
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 03:56:46 PM

Website is down... Did they pull the plug already?
Phantom Trader

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2014, 05:07:10 PM

Performing server upgrades. We aren't out yet.
Digicoinz (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 06:46:44 PM

can't help but to ask, if it was a concern or excitement for you lol

Phantom Trader

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2014, 07:16:52 PM

Site is back, upgraded, and better then ever along with some new added defenses.
Also, some basic ddos hack group demanding payment from us to stop their attack has been mitigated. Nice try. (not really though)
Phantom Trader

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2014, 07:52:43 PM

Time for round 2.

We are experiencing attacks from a known ddos group called dd4bc they attacked nitrogen sports a bitcoin sports betting site in the past.  http://www.bitcoingg.com/nitrogen-sports-remains-resilient-amid-attacks-due-to-blackmails-extortions/ 

As nitrogen sports has gotten past their attacks we shall as well.

Take this message as a warning the site may go down several times for the next few days while defenses are put in place to mitigate all of their attacks. All personal information is safe and secured they haven't made any attempts to hack us. Just shut down our servers.

However if a hack is attempted successfully we will send out emails to members to make them aware of what data, if any, of theirs may have been taken. Most personal data like passwords is hashed and salted so this shouldn't become a major issue even if a hack is successfully performed.
Phantom Trader

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2014, 11:56:09 PM

The group known as dd4bc is continuing its ddos attacks for a ransom of btc that we will not be paying. We are combating these attacks and finding and developing ways to mitigate them. Will keep you all updated as we make new developments. One thing is clear you aren't getting a single satoshi from us, so dd4bc this is a waste of your time as well as ours!
tmfp
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737

"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 12:17:29 AM

We are experiencing attacks from a known ddos group called dd4bc they attacked nitrogen sports...  

And Eligius
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=353891

I'm inclined to believe you so good luck, but I wouldn't be surprised if others might not.....
 Undecided

Extraordinary Claims require Extraordinary Evidence
Phantom Trader

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2014, 12:51:35 AM

We are experiencing attacks from a known ddos group called dd4bc they attacked nitrogen sports...  

And Eligius
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=353891

I'm inclined to believe you so good luck, but I wouldn't be surprised if others might not.....
 Undecided

Thanks at the very worst we will have to sign up for cloudlflare guaranteed ddos protection to give us a strong line of defense. For the cost of 200/month instead of a 1 btc ransom to most likely get extorted again next month by these guys. Their demands are stupid not getting anything from us.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: