Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:19:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think 1.00 BTC will worth more than $10,000.00 USD at any time in 2015?  (Read 28713 times)
toknormal
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1188

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 09:56:52 AM
Last edit: April 08, 2015, 10:07:07 AM by toknormal

$6000 with retrace to 2 (thousand  Wink )  ....initially. But very quickly, continued growth from there.

Once a trend reversal is established we'll see the start of a massive pricing in of:

• all the infrastructure development of the last 18 months
   • impending new money from institutional sources
   • the fact that it didn't go to zero

Notes:

[1] - On the last point, many were waiting to see if that would be the conclusion of the 2014 correction. If it doesn't go to zero now then it's here to stay and that will be the signal most investors needed.

[2] - Another 'concern' that will have been scotched is that 'something better will replace it' because 2014 was the year of the altcoin. Loads came along that were "better than bitcoin" in every way, shape and form but none of them even made a dent in its cap. Meanwhile, Bitcoin continued to dig itself in. So although I think the alts will continue to advance  and grow in value, bitcoin is IT as far as your reserve crypto goes.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ChuckBuck

Activity: 1372
Merit: 783

better everyday ♥

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2015, 12:59:40 PM

Never say never, but with a quarter of the year in the books in the 4th month, there seems no signs of us surging into the 4 figures let alone 5 figure fiat amounts.

Besides a few short pokes above $300, this year has been a disappointment for Bitcoin (price wise).

Some really good development, investment, and acceptance news, but not that one bombshell bit of news yet that'll really move the masses.

CharityAuction
          ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄   
       ▄▄███████▀▀▀▀███████▄
     ▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄
   ▄███▀▀   ▄▄████████▄▄   ▀▀███▄
  ████▀   ████▀██████████    ▀███▄
 ████   ▄███▀▄  ▀    ██████   ▀███▄
▄███   ████▄    ▄█▄  ▀██████    ███▄
████  ▄███▀     ▀█▀      ▀███▄  ████
████  ████▄▄█▄      ▄█▄   ████  ████
████  ▀████████▄   ███▀  ▄███▀  ████
▀███   █████████▄   ▀   ▀████   ███▀
 ████   ▀████████   ▄ ▀▄▄██    ████
  ████▄   ███████▄▄██▄▄███   ▄████
   ▀███▄▄   ▀▀████████▀▀   ▄▄███▀
     ▀████▄▄            ▄▄████▀
       ▀▀███████▄▄▄▄███████▀▀
           ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
          ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄   
       ▄▄███████▀▀▀▀███████▄
     ▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄
   ▄███▀▀   ▄▄████████▄▄   ▀▀███▄
  ████▀   ████▀██████████    ▀███▄
 ████   ▄███▀▄  ▀    ██████   ▀███▄
▄███   ████▄    ▄█▄  ▀██████    ███▄
████  ▄███▀     ▀█▀      ▀███▄  ████
████  ████▄▄█▄      ▄█▄   ████  ████
████  ▀████████▄   ███▀  ▄███▀  ████
▀███   █████████▄   ▀   ▀████   ███▀
 ████   ▀████████   ▄ ▀▄▄██    ████
  ████▄   ███████▄▄██▄▄███   ▄████
   ▀███▄▄   ▀▀████████▀▀   ▄▄███▀
     ▀████▄▄            ▄▄████▀
       ▀▀███████▄▄▄▄███████▀▀
           ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
ColdScam
ensurance982

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

Trust me!

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 01:02:42 PM

Never say never, but with a quarter of the year in the books in the 4th month, there seems no signs of us surging into the 4 figures let alone 5 figure fiat amounts.

Besides a few short pokes above $300, this year has been a disappointment for Bitcoin (price wise).

Some really good development, investment, and acceptance news, but not that one bombshell bit of news yet that'll really move the masses.

The first stop is $1k, of course - no sense in debating that. But as soon as there's a new ATH, things tend to get exciting pretty pretty quickly. I'd be careful at $3k or so, though. $10k this year? No, not a chance.

We Support Currencies: BTC, LTC, USD, EUR, GBP
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 01:04:37 PM

The first stop is $1k, of course - no sense in debating that. But as soon as there's a new ATH, things tend to get exciting pretty pretty quickly. I'd be careful at $3k or so, though. $10k this year? No, not a chance.

The closer we get to the ATH, the more resistance we'll hit. People have largely learned from the last 6-7x it's happened that the price will fall shortly after, so there's going to be massive dumps. The only way to overcome this is to have a LOT of money coming in within a short period of time.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
ensurance982

Trust me!

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 01:07:37 PM

The closer we get to the ATH, the more resistance we'll hit. People have largely learned from the last 6-7x it's happened that the price will fall shortly after, so there's going to be massive dumps. The only way to overcome this is to have a LOT of money coming in within a short period of time.

Quite the contrary... As soon as we're in another confirmed bull-market, people will buy, buy, buy. people who sold will buy at a higher price. Everyone will work towards a bubble and that bubble will happen. The only question remaining is: How big will that bubble be.

Snipe85

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

Infleum

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 09:01:22 PM

Quite the contrary... As soon as we're in another confirmed bull-market, people will buy, buy, buy. people who sold will buy at a higher price. Everyone will work towards a bubble and that bubble will happen. The only question remaining is: How big will that bubble be.
It's not the only one. The more important question is when will it happen. I'd be happy with a small bubble, as long as I don't have to wait 2 years for it. Wink

bassclef

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 11:34:45 PM

It's not the only one. The more important question is when will it happen. I'd be happy with a small bubble, as long as I don't have to wait 2 years for it. Wink

There will be one, and it will start when nobody's expecting it. We'll probably get a month or three of relative stability, or a slow upward price drift, before it happens taking everyone by surprise. Active markets just don't go in straight lines forever.
ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 09:13:09 AM

I completely agree with you. This is what happened the last 20-30x we started quickly heading towards the ATH, right? Or not.

Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
Nagle
Legendary

Activity: 1204

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2015, 07:49:12 AM

Bitcoin's bubbles are smaller than they used to be. Now they last about a week, with maybe a 20% price change.
ensurance982

Trust me!

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 10:57:28 AM

We just have to go above the ATH.. maybe 1.5x and people will maybe then stop calling Bitcoin a fad, or predict its impending downfall. Sometimes you just have to show confidence in your investments Smiley

ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 11:03:43 PM

We just have to go above the ATH.. maybe 1.5x and people will maybe then stop calling Bitcoin a fad, or predict its impending downfall. Sometimes you just have to show confidence in your investments Smiley

Yep, same thing that happened the first time (/s). If you pay attention, when BTC's price rises significantly it brings MORE hostility. It turns into "someone's manipulating it with their hundreds of millions of dollars so they can cash out."

MRKLYE
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1003

Designer - Developer

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2015, 11:15:56 PM

I would be basically fucked if BTC goes to that price. I still owe ~23 BTC on KLYEMAX and $10,000 BTC would be a catastrophe for me.

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄████▀▀`````````▀▀████▄
███▀```````````````````▀███
███`````````````````````````███
██```````````██``██````````````██
██````````▄▄▄▄██▄▄██▄▄▄▄`````````██
██`````````▀██████████████▄````````██
██`````````````███`````▀████`````````██
▐█▌`````````````███`````▄███▀`````````▐█▌
▐█▌`````````````███████████▄``````````▐█▌
▐█▌`````````````███▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄````````▐█▌
▐█▌`````````````███```````████````````▐█▌
██`````````````███`````▄▄████````````██
██`````````▄██████████████▀````````██
██````````▀▀▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀▀`````````██
██```````````██``██````````````██
███`````````````````````````███
███▄```````````````````▄███
▀████▄▄`````````▄▄████▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
FREE
BITCOINS.com

`````````▄
````````▄█▄
``````▄█████▄
`````█████████
```▄███████████▄
``███████████████
`█████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
██▌▀███████████████
`██``▀████████████
``██▄```▀████████
```▀███▄▄`█████▀
``````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

FAUCET
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

``````````````````▄▄▄▄▄▄
``````````````````██████
``````````````````██████
``````````````````██████
``````````██████``██████
``````````██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████

██████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

XCHANGE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

```````````▄
`````````▄██
```````▄████
`````▄██████████▄
`````▀███████████▄
```````▀████``▀████
█``````▄`▀██````▀██
██▄````██▄`▀``````█
████▄``████▄
`▀███████████▄
``▀██████████▀
```````████▀
```````██▀
```````▀

SWAP
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 04:19:33 AM

I would be basically fucked if BTC goes to that price. I still owe ~23 BTC on KLYEMAX and $10,000 BTC would be a catastrophe for me.

Not to be a dick but... you actually are making good on that whole "I used your money to gamble and lost it" situation?

Cconvert2G36

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 04:23:25 AM

Not to be a dick but... you actually are making good on that whole "I used your money to gamble and lost it" situation?

lel
OrientA

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 06:59:32 AM

well, i dont think so.

bcos i think $10,000.00 USD its damn big tho.

but maybe it can touch arround 400-500  Tongue, depend the issue or news on bitcoins.

I think so too. $10,000 is the target for 2020-2025.
randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 10:16:58 AM

we must be happy if we see $400 this year it seems. i think it will go down further from current price. bottom might be $200 or maybe just under that.  let's first reach $1000 again before talking about $10000
AtheistAKASaneBrain

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 12:40:37 PM

we must be happy if we see $400 this year it seems. i think it will go down further from current price. bottom might be $200 or maybe just under that.  let's first reach $1000 again before talking about $10000
You can never leave out of the equation insane rallies with bitcoin. It can happen at any given time. Look how much it took for the price to go from 400 to 1000, literally days. Every second you aren't on BTC, it's a second you could miss that lunar trip.
GreenStox

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 01:04:42 AM

You can never leave out of the equation insane rallies with bitcoin. It can happen at any given time. Look how much it took for the price to go from 400 to 1000, literally days. Every second you aren't on BTC, it's a second you could miss that lunar trip.

Ok but from 400 to 1000 its only doubling. So about 4 billion $ extra.

But for 1 million $ you need like  10^15 $  or more , so very hard.

Plus add the fact that 90% of the money is in the top 1% hands, so if they dont move a muscle, no bitcoin will be financed. We as a community can't even push bitcoin past 1000$.

It will need wallstreet helping hand.

And until their ponzi scheme is good enough, they will play in their own markets, bitcoin still has 10% yearly inflation which is very bad for big money, so we need to wait 3-4 more years until we will find big investors in it!

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Bit_Happy
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1040

A Great Time to Start Something!

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 01:08:14 AM

Do you think 1.00 BTC will worth more than $10,000.00 USD at any time in 2015?

Almost no chance, but $3,000 to $4,500 is a realistic target once things get moving.  Smiley

rayhan

Activity: 378

be your self

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 01:19:29 AM

Do you think 1.00 BTC will worth more than $10,000.00 USD at any time in 2015?
I'm not sure and almost impossible to think in this year the price will go up to $10k, maybe in 2015 is still under $500, yeahh we will see

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: