Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:45:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 202 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Viorcoin | Voice & Video Call | ViorNumber | Cheap International Calls  (Read 358160 times)
Ryse

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 04:26:50 PM

I suppose the dev will be posting more in the separate forum?

I will be posting here also but more active on the Viorcoin.com/forum.

Ok. Might be worth my while to sign up there.

We are all stardust.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Viorcoin (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 10:04:22 PM

I have narrowed the ICO hosting between two exchangers and I should be able to give ICO details by the end of the week.

The network that I'm building for Viorcoin will help support the price growth and serve as a platform where Viorcoin users can utilize wallet the features.

Back to coding. Cheers

Cryptock

Activity: 1792
Merit: 507

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 10:13:03 PM

I will keep my eyes on this one. The specs looks good.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
snappa4ever

Activity: 374
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 10:25:49 PM

Definitely a work done by high skilled developer. I am extremely interested in this coin. Good luck  Wink

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
RISE
leannemckim46

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 10:34:36 PM

Looking forward to the quick wallet sync. Lite wallet is a way to go, i don't know why alt coin dev don't have this available.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
RISE
Rubberduckie
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 01:21:28 AM

Looking forward to the quick wallet sync. Lite wallet is a way to go, i don't know why alt coin dev don't have this available.

+1

I recently had to download entire Dogecoin blockchain and it was a very slow painful process!

Viorcoin (OP)

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 04:36:58 AM

Due to my deep understanding of Crypto community and I learned that any cryptocurrency requires great users experience to maximize the quality of the user's interaction with the wallet features and any related services.

That's why Viorcoin wallet is well designed to be feature-rich and yet effective to use without any long wait.

You should be able to call any address associated with Viorcoin with one click away.

I appreciate all the feedback so far. Contact me if you have any questions and suggestions.

Cheers
Cryptock

Activity: 1792
Merit: 507

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 01:27:45 PM
Last edit: October 31, 2014, 02:10:34 PM by Cryptock

What's the date for the start of ico ?

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
futurebit640

Activity: 910

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 05:47:24 PM

This is a Oficial thread  Huh
SnjafSnjaf

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 06:10:27 PM

Yes, this is official thread...
Viorcoin (OP)

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 01:26:39 AM

Yes, you can check out all the Viorcoin links here

http://viorcoin.com/forum/index.php/5-contact-us
Viorcoin (OP)

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 07:23:11 AM

I hope everyone had awesome Halloween.  Smiley
fabula

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 10:47:21 AM

-Are you release a roadmap with dates before ico?
-Are you working alone or with a team?
-Are you working on this coin frequently or only when you will have time or only in the week-ends?
-Are you the same dev of korecoin?
Viorcoin (OP)

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 09:43:15 PM

-Are you working on this coin frequently or only when you will have time or only in the week-ends?

There's no need for roadmap because most of the development are near completion. Road map is a new way that people use to pump and dump coin which I am trying to avoid. I want the coin to grow on its own merits based on my hard work and dedication.

-Right now, I'm working alone but I'm creating a platform that would allow others to join and work on Viorcoin. more details will be available after launch.

- working at least 8 hours a day, it's consider a full time.

-NO
fabula

Activity: 644

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 10:11:30 PM

There's no need for roadmap because most of the development are near completion. Road map is a new way that people use to pump and dump coin which I am trying to avoid. I want the coin to grow on its own merits based on my hard work and dedication.

-Right now, I'm working alone but I'm creating a platform that would allow others to join and work on Viorcoin. more details will be available after launch.

- working at least 8 hours a day, it's consider a full time.

-NO

Thanks for your answers. Good luck.
I will promote this coin.
Rubberduckie
Legendary

Activity: 1442

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 07:36:55 AM

Keeping a close eye on this to see where it goes  Smiley

Viorcoin (OP)

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 04:52:54 AM

Bittrex will be hosting the VIOR ICO. As a reminder, we are providing escrow for the development team. We are not endorsing this coin or any others on our exchange. Please do your own research before trading. Below are the FULL and DEFINITIVE terms for this ICO; no other conditions are required.

* We will review the wallet before initially adding it.
* 4,500,000 coins will be distributed proportionately across funds raised.
* The ICO will run for 10 days beginning November 3rd, 2014 at 12pm PDT and ending on November 12 @ 23:59:59 PDT
* The ICO must raise 200 BTC to be considered a success.
* If success conditions are NOT met, all BTC invested will be refunded through a buy wall.
* Once the ICO is over we will verify there is working wallet, blockchain, and block explorer.
* ICO payment will be in a lump sum to VIOR within 7 days after the ICO ends.
* No trading of the coin will be allowed until the ICO ends and escrow is released.
* ALL SALES ARE FINAL AND THERE WILL BE NO REFUNDS - by participating in this ICO, you are agreeing to the above terms.
Viorcoin (OP)

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 04:56:37 AM

I will post the link to the Bittrex once the market is live. Working tirelessly on the whitepaper for the features that will be announced after the ICO. I'm also rushing to have the video chat competed so that Viorcoin will be the first coin with video chat in the wallet qt.

hala

Activity: 546

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 05:09:03 AM

whats the price ? how many the BTC do you want to have ?

any SEPC ?
fox19891989

Activity: 840

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 05:17:01 AM

Need a Chinese OP? PM you about the details
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 202 »
  Print  

Jump to: