Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 06:37:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 202 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Viorcoin | Voice & Video Call | ViorNumber | Cheap International Calls  (Read 358161 times)
Viorcoin (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 07:00:22 AM

I Invested in this coin ICO, why is Bittrex refunding back the btc raised Huh I already lost the trading fees buying and will lose more selling back. Bittrex is now a fucking joke. Why not open the trading if the developer is okay with the amount raised Huh

I will definitely be trading somewhere else after this fiasco.

I tried to changed the limit during the crowdfunding but the request was declined. To my knowledge no one was asking for refund and I am okay with opening the market based on the amount collected. They are not refunding the escrow fees of BTC 5 they collected and the trading fees. 
Viorcoin (OP)

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 07:02:30 AM

Oh well....
Was interested in how competition with kore was going to go, but I guess I'll take the few btc  I put in into kore...
Send me a message when you have the wallet and voip all up and running, I'd be interested in reinvesting once you polish out the wallet.   Next time remove the shadow cash references.

Also if you are going to stay with the sdc fork keep an eye on their thread, it has had a mess of sync issues.

The wallet I sent to you was based on the early source code. Due to the lite wallet quick synchronization, vior users can't experienced the SDC sync issues.
Viorcoin (OP)

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 07:04:44 AM

Unfortunately, Bittrex decided that since the goal of 200 btc was not reached. They will refund back the btc.

I am looking into relaunching the ICO will lower limit either self hosted or on another exchange.

Thank you

Are you kidding me? Why not launch it with the amount you collected now?

The market is slow right now and 110 Bitcoin is a success in my opinion. Even the top volume coins on Bittrex is like 40 bitcoin.

Please wait for official statement, so far they have not said anything publicly about the issue.
Cryptock

Activity: 1792
Merit: 507

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 07:16:50 AM

Nothing yet on Bittrex Twitter feed  Sad

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
itsAj

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 07:20:54 AM

Unfortunately, Bittrex decided that since the goal of 200 btc was not reached. They will refund back the btc.

I am looking into relaunching the ICO will lower limit either self hosted or on another exchange.

Thank you

Are you kidding me? Why not launch it with the amount you collected now?

The market is slow right now and 110 Bitcoin is a success in my opinion. Even the top volume coins on Bittrex is like 40 bitcoin.

Please wait for official statement, so far they have not said anything publicly about the issue.

Their customer service sucks. I don't want to lose 0.5% of my Bitcoin as trading fees. The best solution is to open the trading.
Cryptour

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 07:23:21 AM

I had high hope for this coin and it's sad to see it crushed by Bittrex.
Cryptour

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 07:25:15 AM

This is different from other ICO coins that the features are not yet developed. It looked like the developer already developed majority of the features. The ICO was a steal at the closing price.
Cryptour

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 07:26:44 AM

Oh well....
Was interested in how competition with kore was going to go, but I guess I'll take the few btc  I put in into kore...
Send me a message when you have the wallet and voip all up and running, I'd be interested in reinvesting once you polish out the wallet.   Next time remove the shadow cash references.

Also if you are going to stay with the sdc fork keep an eye on their thread, it has had a mess of sync issues.

Did you tested the lite wallet or just only the voip wallet?
bitcoinnee

Activity: 122

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 07:39:37 AM

I don't trust IPO or ICO of any kind,for most of them are scams.

hala

Activity: 546

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 09:43:27 AM

its difficult to collect 200 BTC now.

dev, good luck
richiela

Activity: 937
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 05:29:26 PM

All,

I'm not sure how this is our fault.  The terms of the ICO was established with the developers input.  The terms clearly state that 50% of the target amount must be raised for the ICO to be successful;  if the ICO is not successful, funds would be refunded.  These were terms that the developers imparted on themselves.  We did not dictate these terms. 

Once the terms are set however and the ICO is launched, as an escrow agent we are bound by these terms.  If we released funds, then someone could complain about that because escrow terms were not met.  I'm open to suggestions to making this successful, but thinking we are the at fault here is completely misdirected.  We are adhering to terms that the developers wanted and that you agreed to when you took part in this ICO.

thanks,
Richie

Looking for the best exchange? -> https://bittrex.com
Cryptour

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 08:52:09 PM

All,

I'm not sure how this is our fault.  The terms of the ICO was established with the developers input.  The terms clearly state that 50% of the target amount must be raised for the ICO to be successful;  if the ICO is not successful, funds would be refunded.  These were terms that the developers imparted on themselves.  We did not dictate these terms. 

Once the terms are set however and the ICO is launched, as an escrow agent we are bound by these terms.  If we released funds, then someone could complain about that because escrow terms were not met.  I'm open to suggestions to making this successful, but thinking we are the at fault here is completely misdirected.  We are adhering to terms that the developers wanted and that you agreed to when you took part in this ICO.

thanks,
Richie

Hi Richie:
I think the best solution is to put up a buy wall of 110.06 BTC for 48 hours and if the buy wall goes under 100 btc then refund the whole btc to the investors. If it stays above 100 btc then give the developer the amount raised.
magaura
Legendary

Activity: 1029

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 09:21:21 PM

ok. decide what tod do already..

codenamethisNutz

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 09:23:09 PM

All,

thanks,
Richie

Hi Richie:
I think the best solution is to put up a buy wall of 110.06 BTC for 48 hours and if the buy wall goes under 100 btc then refund the whole btc to the investors. If it stays above 100 btc then give the developer the amount raised.

this sounds like a good idea.

█▄                     ▄█
███▄                   ▄███
██████                 ██████
████████▄             ▄████████
██████████▄           ▄██████████
█████████████         █████████████
████████▀██████▄     ▄██████▀████████
████████   ▀█████▄   ▄█████▀   ████████
████████     ▀██████▄██████▀     ████████
████████       ▀█████████▀       ████████
████████   ▄██▄    ███████    ▄██▄   ████████
████████   ▄████▄    ▀███▀    ▄████▄   ████████
████████   ████████     ▀     ████████   ████████
MARTKIST
 ▄▄
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
 ▀▀

▄▄
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
 ▀▀
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████

▄▄
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
 ▀▀
Decentralized Martket
Alies & Assets
Certificates and More...
Viorcoin (OP)

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 10:41:43 PM

Buy order should be put up for 48 hours and any left btc should be released. I think this is fair to all parties involved.
J9901

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 10:49:11 PM

Dev already seems unprofessional as fuck.

You set terms with Bittrex then come crying about it when those same terms reached. Remember, you set the terms. Now Bittrex just has to honor those terms and just refund every one back their btc and be done with it. Any changes to those terms now would only make Bittrex look bad.

I for one, am glad that this scam failed.
klopper

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 11:14:39 PM

ICO Terms was atleast 50% must be sold or ICO investors would get a refund.
Terms was set by developer. Bittrex and ICO buyers agreed to these terms.

As a trusted escrow Bittrex should follow these terms.
richiela

Activity: 937

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 11:39:19 PM

We've gotten emails on both sides of this and have been working closely with the devs for the right solution.  After much discussion, we have decided that we will put up a buy wall for any users that want a refund.  This buy wall be up for 48 hours.  Once the buyback period is complete, we will release funds to the developers and open the market.  During this time, no one else will be able to place a buy order and the wallet will not be open. 

The buy wall will start 11/14 at midnight (7.5 hours from now) and remain open until 11/16 at midnight.

thanks,
richie@bittrex

Looking for the best exchange? -> https://bittrex.com
Cryptour

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 12:09:34 AM

We've gotten emails on both sides of this and have been working closely with the devs for the right solution.  After much discussion, we have decided that we will put up a buy wall for any users that want a refund.  This buy wall be up for 48 hours.  Once the buyback period is complete, we will release funds to the developers and open the market.  During this time, no one else will be able to place a buy order and the wallet will not be open. 

The buy wall will start 11/14 at midnight (7.5 hours from now) and remain open until 11/16 at midnight.

thanks,
richie@bittrex

Awesome, I think this is the best way to resolve this.
Cryptour

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 12:11:07 AM

ICO Terms was atleast 50% must be sold or ICO investors would get a refund.
Terms was set by developer. Bittrex and ICO buyers agreed to these terms.

As a trusted escrow Bittrex should follow these terms.

Is 48 hours buyback not the same as refund? 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 202 »
  Print  

Jump to: