Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:03:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 202 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Viorcoin | Voice & Video Call | ViorNumber | Cheap International Calls  (Read 358160 times)
bit4x

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 03:50:11 AM

If it's like kore, it is running behind tor.

that is not an acceptable answer, as signaling and RTP streams can be identified individually, and staining packets can lead to tor exit nodes and be found...I would just like a specific answer so I can gauge if this is a worthwhile investment...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
richiela

Activity: 937
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 05:34:36 AM

Hi KrLos;
I was informed by Bittrex rep that only 4,500,000 viorcoin will be distributed and the remaining 51,432 VIOR will burnt because only 4,500,00 was included in the term.

The 0.25% fees should only applied to trading and not to CWF distribution to the account holders. In both scenarios what they distributed is still less than the total of 4,500,000.

I'm not sure where the number came from that your working with, but here are the actual numbers.

A total of 58.15052654 VIOR was sold

so 4500000/58.15052654 == 77385.36979376421

Hope this clears up everything.  Due to the Azure outage earlier this evening we are behind on getting the market open, but we will open it as soon as possible.

Thanks,
richie@bittrex

Looking for the best exchange? -> https://bittrex.com
KrLos

Activity: 768
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 05:40:24 AM

Hi KrLos;
I was informed by Bittrex rep that only 4,500,000 viorcoin will be distributed and the remaining 51,432 VIOR will burnt because only 4,500,00 was included in the term.

The 0.25% fees should only applied to trading and not to CWF distribution to the account holders. In both scenarios what they distributed is still less than the total of 4,500,000.

I'm not sure where the number came from that your working with, but here are the actual numbers.

A total of 58.15052654 VIOR was sold

so 4500000/58.15052654 == 77385.36979376421

Hope this clears up everything.  Due to the Azure outage earlier this evening we are behind on getting the market open, but we will open it as soon as possible.

Thanks,
richie@bittrex

Thank you Richie.
smackii

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 07:35:26 AM

I hope all goes well for this coin, seems awesome.

Will buy less than 30% of ico price though, bots will kill the trades again for days/weeks.
Cryptour

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 10:33:12 AM

Will buy less than 30% of ico price though, bots will kill the trades again for days/weeks.

I highly doubt the price will dip below ICO. The dev surprised a lot of people by getting all the features ready with the current wallet. Most people didn't buy because they thought it's same ICO shit pay now and I will develop later.

I am expecting times 5-100 on my investment short term and maybe more when Viorcoin revealed more features. He definitely has more features in development than voice and video calling  Roll Eyes
itsAj

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 10:47:57 AM

A lot of people got scared because of the fudders, I read about a post here that claimed because the Viorcoin developer is a college student he doesn't have the experiences and skills to develop the features. He has rolled out all the features few days after the crowd funding ended.

Viorcoin has past korecoin and other voip coins in developments race. A young and energetic developer always get the job done quickly than most adults with wife and kids. I foresee Viorcoin in top 25 ranking.
Cryptock

Activity: 1792
Merit: 507

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 10:56:15 AM

How low can it go? It was launched with low ICO cap and you still want it to go below 30%. I don't think that will ever happen after all the features are already working before trading starts.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Cryptock

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 10:58:48 AM

When are they opening the market for trading?

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
itsAj

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 11:04:30 AM

9PM PST
Cryptock

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 11:09:44 AM

A lot of people got scared because of the fudders, I read about a post here that claimed because the Viorcoin developer is a college student he doesn't have the experiences and skills to develop the features. He has rolled out all the features few days after the crowd funding ended.

Viorcoin has past korecoin and other voip coins in developments race. A young and energetic developer always get the job done quickly than most adults with wife and kids. I foresee Viorcoin in top 25 ranking.

Great work by the developer, I almost forgot to invest but I'm glad that I did. I never knew all the features will be released at launch. Sucks to be those that had the chance to invest but didn't.

I will transfer all my Viorcoin to an offline wallet, in few months the coin should be ranked in top 20.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
Cryptock

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 11:10:31 AM

9PM PST

Thanks, I will get the spaceships ready for launch to the moon

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
erwin45

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

★Bitin.io★ - Instant Exchange

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 04:05:29 PM

How low can it go? It was launched with low ICO cap and you still want it to go below 30%. I don't think that will ever happen after all the features are already working before trading starts.

anything could happen, welcome to crypto, but i think your statement got a point somehow, this coins got nearly almost all the features launch, and pretty low marketcap, a lot more potential to go higher i guess

smackii

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 11:06:19 PM

I highly doubt the price will dip below ICO. The dev surprised a lot of people by getting all the features ready with the current wallet. Most people didn't buy because they thought it's same ICO shit pay now and I will develop later.

I am expecting times 5-100 on my investment short term and maybe more when Viorcoin revealed more features. He definitely has more features in development than voice and video calling  Roll Eyes

You must be dreaming, only VIA gives me x10 profit in 3days of ICO price. Every coin after that can't even get past x5 of ico price.
smackii

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 11:09:14 PM

anything could happen, welcome to crypto, but i think your statement got a point somehow, this coins got nearly almost all the features launch, and pretty low marketcap, a lot more potential to go higher i guess

Yes, welcome to crypto. Where bots kill coins and impatient holders dump once it goes below ICO price, BUT low marketcap means high potential of going higher. BUT then again, we rarely see 100btc trade volume per day now on bittrex. I miss those days it can go beyond 500btc in any given coin.
Viorcoin (OP)

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 12:19:07 AM

Market opens at 9PM PST
AngusCanine
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

To weird to live To rare to die

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2014, 12:26:37 AM

Wink
codenamethisNutz

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 12:29:05 AM

Market opens at 9PM PST

about time!  Cool

█▄                     ▄█
███▄                   ▄███
██████                 ██████
████████▄             ▄████████
██████████▄           ▄██████████
█████████████         █████████████
████████▀██████▄     ▄██████▀████████
████████   ▀█████▄   ▄█████▀   ████████
████████     ▀██████▄██████▀     ████████
████████       ▀█████████▀       ████████
████████   ▄██▄    ███████    ▄██▄   ████████
████████   ▄████▄    ▀███▀    ▄████▄   ████████
████████   ████████     ▀     ████████   ████████
MARTKIST
 ▄▄
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
 ▀▀

▄▄
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
 ▀▀
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████

▄▄
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
 ▀▀
Decentralized Martket
Alies & Assets
Certificates and More...
bitcoin carpenter
Legendary

Activity: 1582

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 04:04:39 AM

3 more hours..

My guess is.0001 before the night is out.

If your not actively using the technology behind your crypto investment,

IT IS A SCAM!!!!
Viorcoin (OP)

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 05:07:38 AM

Market online now https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-VIOR
bitcoin carpenter
Legendary

Activity: 1582

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 05:20:17 AM

Let the dispersement phase begin..

If your not actively using the technology behind your crypto investment,

IT IS A SCAM!!!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 202 »
  Print  

Jump to: