Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:48:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 202 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Viorcoin | Voice & Video Call | ViorNumber | Cheap International Calls  (Read 358160 times)
rakesh1_90

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

Fall seven times, stand up eight.

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 01:19:25 AM

I have like 100k coins and now i have downloaded the wallet. My wallet shows a message that its being synchronized with the network - does this usually take time?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitcoin carpenter
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 01:21:44 AM

yes 38000 blocks need to be downloaded

thanks for supporting the network

If your not actively using the technology behind your crypto investment,

IT IS A SCAM!!!!
Cryptour

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 01:36:33 AM

Can someone explain to me why making phone calls from a wallet is interesting? Im not fully understanding whats special about vior...at first I was like wow what a great idea, then went and told some ppl about it and they asked me whats so good about viorcoin? I would say well you can make phone calls and msgs... but quickly realized I'm either uninformed or its just nothing special. Please this isn't an attempt to bash the coin at all, I'm seriously interested in vior and just want to know some details and more information from everyone who loves it.

Thanks

Alt coins are all about hype and gimmicks, this is the first coin that offers real world usage, I'm not talking about the wallet voice and video but the gateway telco, almost everyone makes a long distance calls and this is the first start up that takes cryptocurrency as a payment for calling credits.

with viorcoin gateway users should be able to receive call on the
phone number linked to the viorcoin wallet address. I think this is good
for privacy since i don't need to share my phone number directly with
someone. I just give them my wallet address and the call get
forwarded to my phone if im offline

Shout out to the Korecoin, their Kore phone is very cool. I hope there will be collaboration in the near future.
codenamethisNutz

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 02:42:24 AM

Can someone explain to me why making phone calls from a wallet is interesting? Im not fully understanding whats special about vior...at first I was like wow what a great idea, then went and told some ppl about it and they asked me whats so good about viorcoin? I would say well you can make phone calls and msgs... but quickly realized I'm either uninformed or its just nothing special. Please this isn't an attempt to bash the coin at all, I'm seriously interested in vior and just want to know some details and more information from everyone who loves it.

Thanks

Alt coins are all about hype and gimmicks, this is the first coin that offers real world usage, I'm not talking about the wallet voice and video but the gateway telco, almost everyone makes a long distance calls and this is the first start up that takes cryptocurrency as a payment for calling credits.

with viorcoin gateway users should be able to receive call on the
phone number linked to the viorcoin wallet address. I think this is good
for privacy since i don't need to share my phone number directly with
someone. I just give them my wallet address and the call get
forwarded to my phone if im offline

Shout out to the Korecoin, their Kore phone is very cool. I hope there will be collaboration in the near future.

i have to say the gateway is pretty impressive looking how vior brings tech for a every day usage.

█▄                     ▄█
███▄                   ▄███
██████                 ██████
████████▄             ▄████████
██████████▄           ▄██████████
█████████████         █████████████
████████▀██████▄     ▄██████▀████████
████████   ▀█████▄   ▄█████▀   ████████
████████     ▀██████▄██████▀     ████████
████████       ▀█████████▀       ████████
████████   ▄██▄    ███████    ▄██▄   ████████
████████   ▄████▄    ▀███▀    ▄████▄   ████████
████████   ████████     ▀     ████████   ████████
MARTKIST
 ▄▄
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
 ▀▀

▄▄
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
 ▀▀
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████

▄▄
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
 ▀▀
Decentralized Martket
Alies & Assets
Certificates and More...
bitcoin carpenter
Legendary

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 04:33:32 AM

more than that though coinville is looking at creating a multicoin gateway using vior as the center where using outside exchanges and marketplaces become obsolete.

dont exactly know how this is going to be done, but viorcoin has surpassed my expectations weekly so im excited!!

IT IS A SCAM!!!!
rakesh1_90

Activity: 686

Fall seven times, stand up eight.

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 07:44:30 AM

I am in India and unable to register to the gateway as i have not got the authentication code yet. Also my wallets not staking - its how me a mesage that " not staking because you dont have mature coins"
What could be the problem? Btw. I am online and can make voip calls to vior coin addresses.
ereborltc

Activity: 966

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 08:11:08 AM

Thanks

well you dont have to go far to see what the potential worth of a telecom business is, if you look up MikeMike's history he has added in a million reasons for that and why encrypted telcom is important.

On my end, I believe that is communication that builds communities.  Once people start to use the voip and video services they will introduce others who dont have the know how to figure out bitcoin, and they will quickly begin to see the advantages that crypto has to offer.  No one outside the crypto world knows how to use a qt wallet, but everyone can figure out how to use a skype service. Why? because it is useful not because its any easier.  the cool thing about vior is that it forces the user to figure out how to use a qt wallet, and in doing so opens them up to the whole crypto world. 
no one besides those disenfranchised by bitcoin or those hoping to make money in a gamblers environment actually care about regular altcoins at all.  The only hope the crypto community has is to create useful blockchains that allow regular day to day services in a semi encrypted environment.

Once people use it.
It can be viewed simply as the payment system and not an Alt Coin.
There will be a little bit of disconnect between the two.
However the ability to get involved is just a "Provided Link Away".
Thanks for the explanation! Keeping an eye on this one, this project looks very promising Smiley

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
███████▀  ▄▄██▄▄  ▀█████▄
██████   ██▀  ▀██   █████
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Decentralized Microtask Platform on the Blockchain.
.With Encrypted User to User Messages.
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
uki
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 09:42:40 AM

I am in India and unable to register to the gateway as i have not got the authentication code yet. Also my wallets not staking - its how me a mesage that " not staking because you dont have mature coins"
What could be the problem? Btw. I am online and can make voip calls to vior coin addresses.
you have to simply wait until your freshly transferred coins achieve the age at which they could stake. please refer the OP to check how much that is (usually it is from several hours to 1-2 days, for most of the coins).

this space is intentionally left blank
child_harold

Activity: 812

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 01:12:53 PM

Thanks

You can chat with your Girl/Boyfriend/Wife/Husband and not worry about someone
using your conversation and video call against you for nefarious purposes.

Once set up properly...
You can call around the world and most of the time pay the cost of a local call.

Why do we not need to worry? Is the system trustless? is it anonymized? is it really private and impervious to sniffing?

None of the tech has been explained… Does nobody care?

Cryptour

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 02:09:18 PM

Thanks

Once set up properly...
You can call around the world and most of the time pay the cost of a local call.

Why do we not need to worry? Is the system trustless? is it anonymized? is it really private and impervious to sniffing?

.....................Don't care
bitcoin carpenter
Legendary

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 04:32:46 PM

Nice growth in wallets with coins over the last few days.
Could still be better though

Go promote voir coin! !

IT IS A SCAM!!!!
bitcoin carpenter
Legendary

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 04:36:43 PM

For those still on the fence about the usefulness of telcom checkout mpesa in African banking.

Checkmate.

IT IS A SCAM!!!!
MikeMike
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1020

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 06:18:26 PM

For those still on the fence about the usefulness of telcom checkout mpesa in African banking.

Checkmate.

Yep.
It makes no sense to throw aside all positive aspects of a coin because it
"may not" meet "at this time" all ones desires for the perfect coin in a perfect world.

bitcoin carpenter
Legendary

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 06:58:05 PM

Price will probably get pegged with the subscription might be the last time you can buy on a dip

IT IS A SCAM!!!!
erwin45hacked
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 07:52:56 PM

If you are a coin developer, or you want to publish a crypto-related article on www.altcoinkingdom.com for free, please read this:
https://twitter.com/ThisWeeksCoin/status/544353248870936576

First 10 articles are for FREE! Smiley

Also, we had our first ad spot sold! Congrats EmpoEX <3
( Will be published tomorrow, webdev is sleeping right now. )

Smiley we should publish an article about the VIOR here, its free Cheesy KING is doing pretty good
Cryptock

Activity: 1792
Merit: 507

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 08:58:23 PM

Stake your coins....
If no one stakes this coin will die...

coin is dying...price is crashing to sub 1300sats

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
bitcoin carpenter
Legendary

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 09:02:20 PM

Lol  guess I'm not the only one hoping to get some cheap voir before gateway is complete..

IT IS A SCAM!!!!
Cryptock

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 09:07:06 PM

Lol  guess I'm not the only one hoping to get some cheap voir before gateway is complete..

Blah..blah ..Sell now to me blah blah..price crashing   Grin

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Cryptock

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 09:08:28 PM
Last edit: December 15, 2014, 09:23:53 PM by Cryptock

Thanks

Once set up properly...

.....................Don't care

The dev delivers all what he promised.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
Cryptour

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 09:20:38 PM

The wallet is stable, network connection and wallet numbers are increasing. Good job on the hard fork.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 202 »
  Print  

Jump to: