Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 03:57:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 180 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][XST] Junaeth - World’s first private high performance blockchain protocol  (Read 631037 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 post by 1+ user deleted.)
studentwiskunde

Activity: 145
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 06:09:09 PM

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
LAUNCHED

Coin price ticker

*** One app multiple price tickers ***
Supported coins: Bitcoin, Blackcoin, Darkcoin, Supercoin, Stealthcoin, and Dogecoin
Exchanges: Bittrex, and Cryptsy

Currency support: Dollar, Euro, Yen, and Yuan.
Bitcoin currency source: Blockchain

Calculate's total value of coins after inserting total coins

Go to Google Play to download Coin price ticker: Google Play

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MR1
Legendary

Activity: 927
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 06:20:39 PM

LAUNCHED

Coin price ticker

Supported coins: Bitcoin, Blackcoin, Darkcoin, Supercoin, Stealthcoin, and Dogecoin

Thanx Studentwiskunde!

I already promoted your great application of XST brand new forum:

https://stealthcointalk.com/viewtopic.php?p=83&sid=be3d3cd68c61b5a90df0d8d5ca48d215#p83
studentwiskunde

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 09:15:59 PM

LAUNCHED

Coin price ticker

Thanx Studentwiskunde!

https://stealthcointalk.com/viewtopic.php?p=83&sid=be3d3cd68c61b5a90df0d8d5ca48d215#p83

You're welcome MR1

The old per coin based price ticker will disappear, also the Stealthcoin price ticker.

Therefore I have made Coin price ticker(CPT), this app has multiple coins.

Stealthcoin is one of these coins.

Link to Coin price ticker: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=wiskunde.nl.coinpriceticker

Sincerely,

Wiskunde

MR1
Legendary

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 06:29:02 AM

LAUNCHED

Coin price ticker

Thanx Studentwiskunde!

You're welcome MR1

The old per coin based price ticker will disappear, also the Stealthcoin price ticker.

Link to Coin price ticker: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=wiskunde.nl.coinpriceticker

Sincerely,

Wiskunde

Thanx for supporting XST! Smiley
amiryaqot
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 07:39:37 AM

LAUNCHED

Coin price ticker

great job dude, amazing work Wink
studentwiskunde

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 12:35:08 PM

@amiryaqot @havelivi

You're welcome

trafficolaa
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 08:55:54 PM

LAUNCHED

Coin price ticker

Thanx Studentwiskunde!

You're welcome MR1

Sincerely,

Wiskunde

Thanx for supporting XST! Smiley

excellent work, we appreciate your support to XST.
great job, welcome to the board,

XST is making solid progress..
boopy265420
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 10:07:55 AM

XST is made for long run for marathon and in the long term this will lead the all remaining coins as this year is decisive for the fate of crypto. Just innovative and true coin like XST will come out as winner.
StealthCoin1

Activity: 498
Merit: 252

Life failures Stealthcoin, Ark coin and Safemoon

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 04:37:46 PM

any new when the wallet is release? also is the anon in developing or it haven't start yet? this coin is so secretive and slow with development. they should not have created a coin if they don't want to update or coding it. please stop this "oh, they work for free". again, referred to previous statement for this excused. the excused is just slowly way to let the coin die.

Stealthcoin, Ark and Safemoon my life 3 investment failures while bashing Ethereum at 0.20cent. Bye bye
MR1
Legendary

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 08:57:23 PM

Stealth adopters, surf on internet in Stealth mode:

https://stealthcointalk.com/viewtopic.php?p=84&sid=60a1c4be6e6304cedccd1879b733534b#p84
gustopaz

Activity: 417
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 10:39:07 PM
Last edit: February 11, 2015, 10:54:17 PM by gustopaz

any new when the wallet is release? also is the anon in developing or it haven't start yet? this coin is so secretive and slow with development. they should not have created a coin if they don't want to update or coding it. please stop this "oh, they work for free". again, referred to previous statement for this excused. the excused is just slowly way to let the coin die.

It look like i made little mess inside on slack (what i left).Well im still with StealthCoin even if it take ages to deliver something,but Hondo will do it.True is that i asked Hondo few days ago (pm) how things are going,and he said,he is working EVERY DAY on it for free,then i mentioned maybe we can donate someone to help or some shit to speed it up little bit(just an idea),i was attacked by Kontas so i left slack...Hondo is maybe onlyone who is working hard on it...thats all.Till he is behind this coin,it never die.

Another thing why is slack useless: there arent new infromations about progress of project more then here or forum ...it made me only more nervous to watch everybody sayin (be patient,take chill pill,soon,etc) and 0 real words about project...nobody know when,what will be released more then here Cheesy so fuck slack,im just sayin...

More words from Devs here please.Me and new investors dont care about slack. Smiley
Koontas

Activity: 784
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 10:58:19 PM

It look like i made little mess inside on slack (what i left).Well im still with StealthCoin even if it take ages to deliver something,but Hondo will do it.True is that i asked Hondo few days ago (pm) how things are going,and he said,he is working EVERY DAY on it for free,then i mentioned maybe we can donate someone to help or some shit to speed it up little bit(just an idea),i was attacked by Kontas so i left slack...Hondo is maybe onlyone who is working hard on it...thats all.Till he is behind this coin,it never die.

Another thing why is slack useless: there arent new infromations about progress of project more then here or forum ...it made me only more nervous to watch everybody sayin (be patient,take chill pill,soon,etc) and 0 real words about project...nobody know when,what will be released more then here Cheesy so fuck slack,im just sayin...

More words from Devs here please.Me and new investors dont care about slack. Smiley

You were nothing but a whiny troll in the Slack chat who understands NOTHING about development and how things work.  That's nobody's fault but your own.  All you did was constantly ask when the next release will be ready and complain that the price isn't going up.  That's a fact.

There are many things in progress and the chat has actually been MUCH better and more cooperative since you left.  So, thank you!

P.S. - Nobody cares what you're "just sayin".  And no, there aren't going to be more posts here than there have been just because you're no longer welcome in the community and don't have the access those who don't cry have.

Don't trust any exchange!
gustopaz

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 11:04:25 PM

Kiss I love you too , and Mr. kontas what if i say im on slack with another account? Yes im trolling. Delete this post because bct isnt important for you as i can see.
Koontas

Activity: 784
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 11:18:29 PM

Kiss I love you too , and Mr. kontas what if i say im on slack with another account? Yes im trolling. Delete this post because bct isnt important for you as i can see.

I know you're not on there, I'm not concerned.  Troll on.

Don't trust any exchange!
gustopaz

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 11:21:50 PM

I know you're not on there, I'm not concerned.  Troll on.

A slack officer isnt concerned omfg Cheesy
gustopaz

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 11:44:29 PM

StealthCoin
Development Roadmap

LIKE US on Facebook fanpage !! https://www.facebook.com/pages/StealthCoin/834082549986029

StealthSend

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

Because privacy is a basic human right.

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2015, 12:39:39 AM

I've fixed 22 wallet bugs since the last beta release. This was a complete Qt re-design that we outsourced to a non-cyrpto Qt dev. He left some bugs related to his not understanding fully how the wallet should function as well as some bugs specific to different platforms. I have eight bugs left in the queue right now. I see those bugs being completed early next week, at which point I'll make a "release candidate". When the release candidates test without bugs, I'll make a full release and open the source.

We have about eight or nine beta testers who have been extremely helpful. You were invited to join the beta testers, but I'm not sure you ever did. The invitation is still open to you as far as I'm concerned.

There are no secrets in development. PM me through slack and I'll give you the best answer I can. If I say I don't know when something will be done, it means that I don't know how long it will take me. Right now I'm focusing on the redesigned wallet with Sascha, whom I consult on every level of design.

-- Hondo
gustopaz

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 02:35:06 AM

I've fixed 22 wallet bugs since the last beta release. This was a complete Qt re-design that we outsourced to a non-cyrpto Qt dev. He left some bugs related to his not understanding fully how the wallet should function as well as some bugs specific to different platforms. I have eight bugs left in the queue right now. I see those bugs being completed early next week, at which point I'll make a "release candidate". When the release candidates test without bugs, I'll make a full release and open the source.

We have about eight or nine beta testers who have been extremely helpful. You were invited to join the beta testers, but I'm not sure you ever did. The invitation is still open to you as far as I'm concerned.

There are no secrets in development. PM me through slack and I'll give you the best answer I can. If I say I don't know when something will be done, it means that I don't know how long it will take me. Right now I'm focusing on the redesigned wallet with Sascha, whom I consult on every level of design.

-- Hondo

This is real talk.This is why i respect you Hondo.Thank you for update.Hope you can make updates like this every one or 2nd week here on bct.This can help to guys stop (cry) and it will bring more investors.I know you can make it better then others this is why ill stay focus on this coin.

To brother officer kontas: btw i never complain what price is coz i bought many coins for 400,800,1000 sat.I asked why are things moving so slow.Hondo answered right here,many bugs are in there / for spec platforms etc...now its all good.Stay as officer on slack and be happy.you are taking this shit so serious and u should take chill pill not me...

StealthCoin1

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 03:04:26 AM
Last edit: February 12, 2015, 03:14:53 AM by StealthCoin1

-- Hondo

This is real talk.This is why i respect you Hondo.Thank you for update.Hope you can make updates like this every one or 2nd week here on bct.This can help to guys stop (cry) and it will bring more investors.I know you can make it better then others this is why ill stay focus on this coin.

To brother officer kontas: btw i never complain what price is coz i bought many coins for 400,800,1000 sat.I asked why are things moving so slow.Hondo answered right here,many bugs are in there / for spec platforms etc...now its all good.Stay as officer on slack and be happy.you are taking this shit so serious and u should take chill pill not me...

good job and i agree slack is a useless form of communication for coin like stealthcoin, it's just talking to the bagholder with no more money to invest over again and again. it would give confident and more interests from crypto community if hondo post update here often, even 1 bug he's fixed last night would give a boost. posting here is like talking to people who have the money and want to invest. if hondo spending time and posting here often, everyday? stealthcoin would probably take over shit, mixing crap darkcoin already Smiley

Stealthcoin, Ark and Safemoon my life 3 investment failures while bashing Ethereum at 0.20cent. Bye bye
StealthCoin1

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 03:19:58 AM

hondo please stop talking to your bagholders with empty pocket in slack and post here, i'm sure they're just waiting to dump in there but over here you can get more people interests and talking about stealthcoin  Grin

Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 180 »
  Print  

Jump to: