Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 11:50:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 [135] 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][XST] Junaeth - World’s first private high performance blockchain protocol  (Read 631037 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 post by 1+ user deleted.)
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2017, 05:21:50 PM

Total PoW money supply: ~20,700,000 XST

Whats the total supply of Stealth?

Thanks

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
statdude
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 05:46:53 PM

Is there still a slack or something going?

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
█ ███████████████████████ █
█ █████     █ ▀██████████ █
█ █████     █   ▀████████ █
█ █████  ██ █     ▀██████ █

█ █████  ▀▀ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█ █████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █████ █
█ █████             █████ █
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
  Website
    Twitter
      Gitlab
      Reddit
    Telegram
Whitepaper
  ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
█ ███▄    ███████▀   ▄███ █
█ ████▌    █████▀    ████ █
█ ████▌     ███▀     ████ █
█ ████▌▐█    █▀ █    ████ █
█ ████▌▐██     ██    ████ █
█ ████▌▐███   ███    ████ █
█ ███▀  ▀███ ███▀    ▀███ █
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
pm1978

Activity: 201
Merit: 100

stealthcoin.com

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 04:50:19 AM
Last edit: April 19, 2017, 05:12:13 AM by pm1978

Total PoW money supply: ~20,700,000 XST

Whats the total supply of Stealth?

Thanks

25,895,230 XST
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/xst/

STEALTHCOIN | XST | stealthcoin.com
BLOCKNET : THE INTERNET OF BLOCKCHAINS https://blocknet.co/ | A DECENTRALISED EXCHANGE THAT IS 100% TRUSTLESS.
pm1978

stealthcoin.com

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 04:52:12 AM

Is there still a slack or something going?

Yes sir! And you still have a slack account  Cheesy

BLOCKNET : THE INTERNET OF BLOCKCHAINS https://blocknet.co/ | A DECENTRALISED EXCHANGE THAT IS 100% TRUSTLESS.
Ha5hedout

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 02:05:56 AM

I hope stealth has something big up its sleeve because its loosing its USP!!

https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/torcoin-takes-anonymity-new-level-integrates-tor/
pm1978

stealthcoin.com

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 10:51:33 AM

I hope stealth has something big up its sleeve because its loosing its USP!!

https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/torcoin-takes-anonymity-new-level-integrates-tor/

many coins use TOR, as soon as you publish to Github you no longer have a USP, it's open source.

huanglui

Activity: 529
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 06:48:49 PM

hondo will came from the vaications and send XST to the moon anonymously with E.T =)

the price will go to 100k in few hours

Let's wait  Grin Grin

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Telegram Twitter Facebook
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

▄██████████▄          
            ████████████████         
          ████████████████████       
         ████████▀    ▀████████  
        ███████          ███████     
        ██████            ██████     
        ██████            ██████     
        ███████          ███████     
         ████████▄    ▄████████      
          ████████████████████       
            ████████████████         
              ▀██████████▀            

▄██████████▄          
            ████████████████         
          ████████████████████       
         ████████▀    ▀████████  
        ███████          ███████     
        ██████            ██████     
        ██████            ██████     
        ███████          ███████     
         ████████▄    ▄████████      
          ████████████████████       
            ████████████████         
              ▀██████████▀            

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Linked-In Reddit Medium
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Gillette

Activity: 744
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 06:59:43 PM

hondo will came from the vaications and send XST to the moon anonymously with E.T =)

Let's wait  Grin Grin

I don`t know if he will send the coin to the moon but I know this coin need some innovations otherwise it does not defer at all from tons of coins with Tor. 
Mr_buddy

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 12:07:03 PM

Hello , Im still little bit confused about steelth minting process. I tried to found answers on bittalks and also steelth forum with no results , decided to write to the dev and thanks for him I got answer but need more info So here is the question and answer:

Q;How it is that when I received Steallth coin for example 1000 coins in one transaction and each coins has same "staking" day. after couple days only some of them are staking , than there is a brake for couple days and another part is staking. Is not that all coins supposed to have same stake day as they were reset when I receive transaction? How it works ?

A;Staking works exactly as you described: the whole number of coins in the wallet in broken down to small chunks and these chunks stake separately. The whole number of coins stake only on the first staking: after you receive the coins in your wallet, the entire number of coins stake. Then coins are broken down to small chunks for staking.

So as far as I understand minting is depends by how many days your coins are on the wallet and actually how many of them you have - when the amount is reaseneble big than the passibility to stake in third day is bigger. However if I receive 1000 coins in one transaction their age is equal. They are broken down to small chunks (1. Are chunks broken for equal parts? For example from my 1000coins it will make 10 x 100 coins ?) If yes shoudnt be that their "weight" is same and they all supposed to stake in same time - that means all coins start staking in same day?

When they staking I receiving small parts of minting as a transactions - and suddenly minting stop - is it this 15-th day? Than as dev said the amount are again split to chunks - (Is that also their age are "reset" and again need to wait 3-9 days? To make staking?) Is that true I will receive 20% annual if wallet open and connected 24h/365 days?

Thanks for all answers:)   
MR1
Legendary

Activity: 927

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 02:12:53 PM

Hello , Im still little bit confused about steelth minting process. I tried to found answers on bittalks and also steelth forum with no results , decided to write to the dev and thanks for him I got answer but need more info So here is the question and answer:

Q;How it is that when I received Steallth coin for example 1000 coins in one transaction and each coins has same "staking" day. after couple days only some of them are staking , than there is a brake for couple days and another part is staking. Is not that all coins supposed to have same stake day as they were reset when I receive transaction? How it works ?

A;Staking works exactly as you described: the whole number of coins in the wallet in broken down to small chunks and these chunks stake separately. The whole number of coins stake only on the first staking: after you receive the coins in your wallet, the entire number of coins stake. Then coins are broken down to small chunks for staking.

So as far as I understand minting is depends by how many days your coins are on the wallet and actually how many of them you have - when the amount is reaseneble big than the passibility to stake in third day is bigger. However if I receive 1000 coins in one transaction their age is equal. They are broken down to small chunks (1. Are chunks broken for equal parts? For example from my 1000coins it will make 10 x 100 coins ?) If yes shoudnt be that their "weight" is same and they all supposed to stake in same time - that means all coins start staking in same day?

When they staking I receiving small parts of minting as a transactions - and suddenly minting stop - is it this 15-th day? Than as dev said the amount are again split to chunks - (Is that also their age are "reset" and again need to wait 3-9 days? To make staking?) Is that true I will receive 20% annual if wallet open and connected 24h/365 days?

It was me that answered to your PM, but I`m not the dev Smiley  I`m a XST investor.

It`s not necessary that all "chunks" stake the same day.

After about 20 days your wallet begins to mint everyday.

Yes, it`s true. The POS ROI is 20% annually.

So many people are trying now to copy XST`s code  Cheesy
fangzi12254

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 07:26:19 AM

It was me that answered to your PM, but I`m not the dev Smiley  I`m a XST investor.

So many people are trying now to copy XST`s code  Cheesy
you mean i can receive 20 xst if have 100 xst in my wallet 1 year? but no dev here, what will happen with this coin. some day the wallet out of sync
MR1
Legendary

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 08:30:23 AM

It was me that answered to your PM, but I`m not the dev Smiley  I`m a XST investor.

So many people are trying now to copy XST`s code  Cheesy
you mean i can receive 20 xst if have 100 xst in my wallet 1 year? but no dev here, what will happen with this coin. some day the wallet out of sync

Exactly: with 100 XST in a staking wallet, you earn 20 XST annually. I`m not sure though what`s the minimum amount to stake.

Don`t worry, the dev is here and cares about the coin Smiley  Scroll back our thread: when the StealthClient got effected by the daylight savings time, the dev intervened promptly and solved the issue.  
fangzi12254

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 12:36:10 PM

It was me that answered to your PM, but I`m not the dev Smiley  I`m a XST investor.

Exactly: with 100 XST in a staking wallet, you earn 20 XST annually. I`m not sure though what`s the minimum amount to stake.

Don`t worry, the dev is here and cares about the coin Smiley  Scroll back our thread: when the StealthClient got effected by the daylight savings time, the dev intervened promptly and solved the issue.  
are you sure DEV is still here?
MR1
Legendary

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 02:31:51 PM

are you sure DEV is still here?

I corroborated my argument with valid facts but looks like you did not scroll back the thread.

Check it: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=836009.msg18179035#msg18179035

gustopaz

Activity: 417

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 05:35:49 PM

Let's wait  Grin Grin

I don`t know if he will send the coin to the moon but I know this coin need some innovations otherwise it does not defer at all from tons of coins with Tor.  

Hondo know this very well and he come out with something amazing same as stealthtext.
Better to get cheap coins till is time
BrotherJ

Activity: 301

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 02:41:20 PM

Let's wait  Grin Grin

Hondo know this very well and he come out with something amazing same as stealthtext.
Better to get cheap coins till is time

^^^

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2017, 09:55:42 AM

IS there slack where i can join?

Thanks
pm1978

stealthcoin.com

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 09:22:29 AM

IS there slack where i can join?

Thanks

Please check PM for details

bitcrypto10101
Legendary

Activity: 924

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 01:03:08 PM

Any news ?
crypto research

Activity: 669
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 01:29:10 PM

Hondo is back
Pages: « 1 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 [135] 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 »
  Print  

Jump to: