Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:59:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 180 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][XST] Junaeth - World’s first private high performance blockchain protocol  (Read 631037 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 post by 1+ user deleted.)
child_harold

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 10:45:01 AM

confident for this coin is at an all time low, hondo really need to say something to restore the confident back to his project. thanks!

I think it was that pecker-head, flapman1, that copy/pasted the same asinine fear-mongering comment in a dozen or so threads that dropped the price a bit. I don't see why people fall for this sort of  garbage.

asinine lol

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
defier

Activity: 197
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 10:58:21 AM
Last edit: October 29, 2014, 11:26:41 AM by defier

Seems to have removed us from the higher exposure, front end markets, and relegated us to a back corner in blocknet ito.  I don't see a way to do anything other than sell your xst for blocknet then send your blocknet somewhere else?  
I don't get it.  XST to Visa was a better option, imo.  

I personally despise moderated threads, but if your going to do it then DO IT.  flapmans comment was a fud bomb he dropped on several threads, and nothing to do with XST in particular.  And naturally some people cant help themselves and quote the fud spreading it even more.

[Edit]Not to Preach. 
People taking things personally is how longandshort and the sdc crew kept fueling that fudstorm for days.  And the whole reason behind this new thread. So Chill, ignore the fud.  Don't spread it by reacting to it, especially don't quote it over and over.  You increase its validity even as you argue against it.

Propaganda rule #1:  A lie repeated often enough will become accepted as truth.
CaptainCrapper

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 11:05:10 AM

Seems to have removed us from the higher exposure, front end markets, and relegated us to a back corner in blocknet ito.  I don't see a way to do anything other than sell your xst for blocknet then send your blocknet somewhere else?  
I don't get it.  XST to Visa was a better option, imo.  

I personally despise moderated threads, but if your going to do it then DO IT.  flapmans comment was a fud bomb he dropped on several threads, and nothing to do with XST in particular.  And naturally some people cant help themselves and quote the fud spreading it even more.

You're right, I can't help it. I admit I'm a bit reactive. My bad.
defier

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 11:32:28 AM

You're right, I can't help it. I admit I'm a bit reactive. My bad.

Heheh me too, usually.  I have much confidence in the Stealth devs.  Makes it easier to ignore the fud.
EmilioMann
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 11:41:04 AM

in my opinion, trying to fud of flapmans is so stupid that it is not necessary to be deleted.
He recommends to dump xst and buy pandacoin LOL
I think censorship should only be used in extreme cases, as happened in recent weeks.
EmilioMann
Legendary

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 11:47:29 AM

the fall in price at this point is because the exchange of altcoins directly for blocknet tokens presented a bug and people selling to buy tokens with btc.
It's happening with all the alts involved.
Once the bug is resolved price will rise again and more higher than it was before.
Who isn't investing in blocknet this is time to buy XST
defier

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 11:52:32 AM

in my opinion, trying to fud of flapmans is so stupid that it is not necessary to be deleted.
I think censorship should only be used in extreme cases, as happened in recent weeks.

That was funny, totally blew the posts credibility.  Again it was a fud bomb and nothing to do with XST.  He dropped that turd and left.  Probably never to return.  That is a perfect post for censorship.

Now yourmother on the otherhand.  The self declared, Destroyer of Stealthcoin.  All I ever see from him is "This user is currently ignored".  But I don't think his posts should be censored.  They are about XST, or rather his hate for it.  But they are on topic.

[Edit] WOW our censors are on the job!  yourmothers post was like a fart in the wind.
MR1
Legendary

Activity: 927

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 11:54:57 AM

Can anyone link me to more information about StealthRelay. Ive been searching through the OP but cant find any detailed information as to what StealthRelay actually does. Is it similar to a coinmixer?

Hello,

Your stealthtext Android app encrypts your transaction and sends it as a text message to a number you specify. This number must be a Google Voice number, that simply transforms your text message to an E-mail. Other providers can be implemented as well, as we all saw on the Iranian guy's video (Google Voice is not available in Iran). Then you have to setup some sort of listener on your mailbox, when a text message arrives the transaction is made. This is done by a Thunderbird plugin and StealthRelay. You have to configure Thunderbird to fire up StealthRelay when a message with a specific filter arrives. StealthRelay can decrypt the transaction with the info you provide in it's config. Then StealthRelay communicates with your wallet using RPC to do the transaction intended.

This pipeline is not so hard to setup. A tutorial was made available when stealthtext was released.

Where can we find this tutorial? It`s a little bit complicated for me to understand how to set up a listener on mailbox, how to launch pipeline...
StealthCoin1

Activity: 498
Merit: 252

Life failures Stealthcoin, Ark coin and Safemoon

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 12:41:47 PM
Last edit: October 29, 2014, 12:55:41 PM by StealthCoin1

https://poloniex.com/exchange/btc_block
lol
someone already selling block at lost, i might do the same to buy some cheap xst  Grin

Stealthcoin, Ark and Safemoon my life 3 investment failures while bashing Ethereum at 0.20cent. Bye bye
CaptainCrapper

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 12:55:58 PM

That was funny, totally blew the posts credibility.  Again it was a fud bomb and nothing to do with XST.  He dropped that turd and left.  Probably never to return.  That is a perfect post for censorship.

Now yourmother on the otherhand.  The self declared, Destroyer of Stealthcoin.  All I ever see from him is "This user is currently ignored".  But I don't think his posts should be censored.  They are about XST, or rather his hate for it.  But they are on topic.

[Edit] WOW our censors are on the job!  yourmothers post was like a fart in the wind.

Yeah I had to laugh when he brought up Pandacoin HaHaHa!!!
jdebunt
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2014, 01:50:41 PM

preliminary article about the upcoming wallet :

http://www.cryptoarticles.com/crypto-news/upcoming-stealthcoin-wallet-includes-tiled-interface
MR1
Legendary

Activity: 927

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 02:03:29 PM

Tiled user interface is cool! 1 more innovation of the Dev team!

XST rocks !!!
StealthCoin1

Activity: 498
Merit: 252

Life failures Stealthcoin, Ark coin and Safemoon

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 02:26:19 PM
Last edit: October 29, 2014, 03:42:59 PM by StealthCoin1

wow
so xst is a first coin to have pow/pos tor implemented, first coin to have true anon sms and now is first coin to have awesome cool tile wallet. me likey likey already

all the profits from block will be back to xst when bittrex release the trading Grin

Stealthcoin, Ark and Safemoon my life 3 investment failures while bashing Ethereum at 0.20cent. Bye bye
sp00lin9

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 03:14:42 PM

Woohoo! I'm ready! New wallet looks great
EmilioMann
Legendary

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 04:37:09 PM

Can anyone link me to more information about StealthRelay. Ive been searching through the OP but cant find any detailed information as to what StealthRelay actually does. Is it similar to a coinmixer?

Hello,

Your stealthtext Android app encrypts your transaction and sends it as a text message to a number you specify. This number must be a Google Voice number, that simply transforms your text message to an E-mail. Other providers can be implemented as well, as we all saw on the Iranian guy's video (Google Voice is not available in Iran). Then you have to setup some sort of listener on your mailbox, when a text message arrives the transaction is made. This is done by a Thunderbird plugin and StealthRelay. You have to configure Thunderbird to fire up StealthRelay when a message with a specific filter arrives. StealthRelay can decrypt the transaction with the info you provide in it's config. Then StealthRelay communicates with your wallet using RPC to do the transaction intended.

This pipeline is not so hard to setup. A tutorial was made available when stealthtext was released.

Where can we find this tutorial? It`s a little bit complicated for me to understand how to set up a listener on mailbox, how to launch pipeline...

this is the release post on old thread. There is a link to tutorial: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=681725.msg8722020#msg8722020
lawgicc

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2014, 06:54:28 PM

Hello,

this is the release post on old thread. There is a link to tutorial: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=681725.msg8722020#msg8722020

Perfect. Thank you.

Just curious, does anyone know on the new wallet, the feature that says 'Social', is that for encrypted messaging? Or will that be updates from BTT, Forums, Twitter, etc.?

mrBitcoinZ.com
@mrB1tc01n
FollowMe

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 08:08:19 PM

nom nomomnmmn mn mn omn omnomn  Cool

MOAR cheap XST
filflarn

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 08:56:33 PM

I was going to buy xst with btc to buy blocknet but xst price was driven down so instead i bought cheap xst. what i find humorous is the coingateway deal, they are sold out, didnt give some people 10% discount from what i see, and were slow to fill orders. kinda seems shady. glad they manipulated the price of xst though.  Grin
Ryse

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 09:22:27 PM

It seems like most if not all Blocknet coins took a dip today for obvious reasons. Seems to be slowly correcting though. XST possible 6 to 7 k satoshis within the next 2 weeks.

We are all stardust.
child_harold

Activity: 812

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 09:32:02 PM

It seems like most if not all Blocknet coins took a dip today for obvious reasons. Seems to be slowly correcting though. XST possible 6 to 7 k satoshis within the next 2 weeks.

Depending on future statements from Hondo could be faster (maybe slower)

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 180 »
  Print  

Jump to: