Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 10:06:33 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [SCAM] Blocknet  (Read 11043 times)
BitcoiNaked

Activity: 456
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 03:35:50 PM

Fudding a coin is good news, it means it has potential, all coins that has been fudded on a bigger scale have exploded. Keep up the good work guys
UnicornFarts

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 03:55:02 PM

these clowns also ripped off a bunch of people in a pre-order ASIC scam.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=770801.0

*SMH*

(just found it doing a google)
cassius69

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 03:58:56 PM

Fudding a coin is good news, it means it has potential, all coins that has been fudded on a bigger scale have exploded. Keep up the good work guys

fuddin' is fun. don't read 2 much into it  Grin

BootstrapCoinDev

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 04:06:03 PM

*SMH*

yep and atcsecure is the first who dares to drag in a legit company and pretend to be someone else. Fraud. This will backfire really hard.
UnicornFarts

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 04:06:59 PM

yep and atcsecure is the first who dares to drag in a legit company and pretend to be someone else. Fraud. This will backfire really hard.

whoa whoa whoa - what company has he dragged in?

https://www.linkedin.com/pub/dan-metcalf/12/1a8/b82

lol he listed himself as ceo of xc
demgains

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 07:37:31 PM

Look at this chart.  their devs fucked over the original hodlers HARD.

not only are they screwing people out of bitcoins.  they took all value illusion of value in their original coin (their developer, their promises) and moved it to blocknet.

people getting ****** in every single hole

not to mention they delete ANYTHING that doesn't line up with their goals.  following messages were deleted.

Devs of coins on Blocknet is buying BLOCKS, because is free money for them, when the markets its open, they gonna dump in your head.

Free volume for premine -> blocknet -> bitcoin.  People seem to miss the volume aspect of economics when devs own pre-mine they can't easily unload Roll Eyes

Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

Let's keep idle conspiracy theorising to a minimum here folks.

It's indistinguishable from FUD, and equally fruitless.

Perhaps it is fruitless or it doesn't align with your end goals.

But it is not fruitless to come up with theories that get closer to the truth.  

I hate your self moderated bull**** threads.

[/quote]

you do realize that all the top anon coins have experienced a serious drop off recently right fucktard? XC is definitely not the only one if you've been following the market closely DRK, XMR, BTCD ...yea they are doing amazing right!!! Poor argument and as a matter of fact, this entire thread is a laughably poor excuse to FUD XC and the Blocknet. Almost every single argument here has been talked about already, so in fact you guys bring nothing new to the table. Any investor who has been there since May could easily filter out all the bullshit and lies in this thread.

Come on guys pick it up!!!
adhitthana
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 09:55:56 PM

I hope it's obvious people should be cautious about that Blocknet project ....i heard more than enough to stay way Wink
Yes..well people should be cautious about any crypto coin, shouldn't they?
Or are there some that require no caution?

scam
/skam/
noun
informal
noun: scam; plural noun: scams
a dishonest scheme; a fraud.
"an insurance scam"
synonyms:

fraud, swindle, fraudulent scheme, racket, trick, diddle; More
informalcon, con trick, flimflam, gyp, kite;
"

Here is the definition of the word "scam".
can you tell us what evidence you have it is a scam.
adhitthana
Legendary

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 10:11:04 PM

Your post is spot on Spoetnik - and people who have been around know you are a legit person, one of the
But your own membership here started just over one month ago.  Huh
adhitthana
Legendary

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 10:14:54 PM

Dan Metcalf has done more for crypto then these clowns will ever think of.
I will say I was impressed by the way Dan came out and let everyone know who he was from the start. This was a great improvement on developers being anonymous.
adhitthana
Legendary

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 10:22:41 PM

I bought some Blocknet. I have bought many many alt coins at different times..  Smiley
The thing is, every time I buy an alt coin, I'm prepared to lose whatever I invest should things not work out.
Bitcoin is a specultaive investment. All alt coins are even more speculative.

The Blocknet is a project that may or may not work, but at least I know who Dan Metcalf is. He has been open from the start and I have seen no evidence that he is a scammer. None.

But as I said , at the end of the day this is a speculative project, and I wish them good luck with it.
UnicornFarts

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 10:24:46 PM
Last edit: October 29, 2014, 10:38:46 PM by UnicornFarts

I will say I was impressed by the way Dan came out and let everyone know who he was from the start. This was a great improvement on developers being anonymous.

While I agree that if a developer is building a closed sourced coin (or "delayed open source") with a premine public non anonymous is best.  Open sourced non premine anonymous is fine.

Dan is cashing in on his accomplishments from 15 or 20 years ago and trying to turn himself into a celebrity developer with little to no proof of his competence in crypto development.   He even lists himself as the CEO of a his currency.  (Let that sink in.  CEO of a cryptocurrency)

Obviously his premine ran out and he needed to raise more money hence block net.  I seriously doubt he has any financial stake in XC anymore with all the latest dumping.  Why should he?

I fully expect lots of bellyaching from block net when he runs out of money on that project.  Paying for someone's steak dinners and first class tickets while they dump their premine on you and move on to other projects may not be considered a scam in the crypto community.   But in most sectors that is exactly what it would be called.

Can you point me to something specific he has done besides pump shitcoins and made claims to his closed sourced releases for the last months that no one can verify to back up your claim on his contributions?

Since they deleted my comment in the moderated thread I'm going to prost it here on why not to invest.

1 - SuperNET price on the 30 day chart.  http://coinmarketcap.com/assets/supernet-unity/

2 - BlockNET has significantly less going for it in terms of successful developers who have created wealth for their hodlers than SuperNET (Look at jl777's assets vs XCurrency).

3 - If you dig in deep enough there's very little at the core except an exchange between the wallets of all the participating currencies.  A decentralized exchange will be built before these projects are complete that offer access to most currencies (not just the limited set each project has chosen)
Palmdetroit
Legendary

Activity: 910

PHS 50% PoS - Stop mining start minting

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 10:30:35 PM

Spoetniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiikkkkkkkkk

adhitthana
Legendary

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 10:40:35 PM

Paying for someone's steak dinners and first class tickets while they dump their premine on you and move on to other projects may not be considered a scam in the crypto community.   But in most sectors that is exactly what it would be called.
Except you have no evidence he has done anything like this.

I'm happy to look at evidence and base my beliefs on evidence.
If all you are asying is "be cautious" then I agree. Be cautious.

But if you are accusing someone of beinga scammer then you need to supply some evidence.

UnicornFarts

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 10:42:47 PM

Paying for someone's steak dinners and first class tickets while they dump their premine on you and move on to other projects may not be considered a scam in the crypto community.   But in most sectors that is exactly what it would be called.

Lol ... pay much attention to the XC market buddy?

There's a reason why CEOs in Stock have to report when they sell
Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 10:48:08 PM

*SMH*

Thanks and i think you know damn well my ONLY intention is to put shit on the table.. guys can form their own opinion !
do i often get sloppy a bit or rant on or swear or be a dick about it ? yuuuup.
why ? look around guys LOL
scam coin fuckin' central.. and i was here and watched it turn from what can now be called Legit back in the day to to this shit coin fest 24/7.
so yeah i grew tired of giving these guys such a thorough benefit of the doubt.. they don't deserve it anymore..
hence my tag line.. FUD First and ask questions later.

scammers wear us down and if you seen enough of it, it just gets old.. so does being nice to them when that is their game.. being nice with scams for profit LOL
notice the bigger ones are full of walled gardens with a carefully crafted environment with users no one ever heard of all being nice to each other
and talking up their coin saying silly crap on self moderated topics where they can by the rules here post a scam then mod them so no one can say it's a scam.

they want to put on this whole little love in with kids sitting in a field braiding each others hair with peace signs and love and flowers..
mean while we up in Beirut in this bitch and it's god damn Crypto-Nam with scammers and their usual crypto-faggotry with gun shots going off in the background etc.

an illusion where your allowed to think and say what they planned ahead to allow.
This is the abuse of the core concepts of crypto.. abusing this place to post scams then self moderating your topic to make sure it's portrayed in the correct light.
The spirit of crypto is freedom but not if you want to criticize why they are asking for Bitcoin..

Greedy little pricks want in scam or not to make a buck and they don't care if it continues to drown the scene in negativity.. they will blame the FUD'ers and Troll's for that.
Be happy and smile while i rip you off.. don't be a Negative Nancy and go make more Bitcoin for us to take Debbie downers.

FUD first & ask questions later™
adhitthana
Legendary

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 10:48:30 PM

Lol ... pay much attention to the XC market buddy?
There's a reason why CEOs in Stock have to report when they sell

Have you any evidence that premine has been sold?

Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 10:54:17 PM

and that picture on the ANN topic a can be swapped around as it has already evading being logged by Google !
a crafty little technique of scammers avoiding using Text in their ANN topic LOL
Google will not be spidering the page with keywords.. it's an image  Roll Eyes
now.. you'd think they would want the opposite now huh ?

don't be naive guys this will be a million dollar dump i have no doubt.

adhitthana
Legendary

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 10:55:44 PM

The spirit of crypto is freedom but not if you want to criticize why they are asking for Bitcoin..
Does this spirit involve accusing people of things but supplying no evidence.

Having to back up accusations with evidence is one of the foundations of freedom.

Otherwise we live in  community where peoples freedoms can be taken away with no evidence supplied.
Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 11:04:12 PM

Does this spirit involve accusing people of things but supplying no evidence.

Having to back up accusations with evidence is one of the foundations of freedom.

Otherwise we live in  community where peoples freedoms can be taken away with no evidence supplied.

back up your mouth..

The_FluffyBunny

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 11:13:15 PM

Who even believes this Spoetnik clown?
Atleast try to get your facts right before you try create some fud.
LOL  Grin

Ayo Spoetnik, u forgot my post!  Huh
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: