Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 10:12:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [SCAM] Blocknet  (Read 11046 times)
CryptoChronic

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 12:09:11 AM

Why do you think SDC dropped out of blocknet. Now people are starting to see the light.

Exactly what this guy said
CryptoChronic

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 12:44:33 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=841223.msg9388454#msg9388454  This thread says it all
qawzsx

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

NOT FUD! FACTS!

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 12:50:28 AM

A comment by pookieklax (who the XC guys despise and have "banned") caught my eye. I don't know why he didn't post that comment earlier when he was in the know and it could save a lot of people continuing to fall for all the scams that Metcalf is involved in.

halcyondev = https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=367138

atcsecure = https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=88818

Apparently atcsecure did a review (lmao) of the HAL coin which was using some component of the XC shitcoin. Only they are apparently the same person which one can easily find by comparing the posting style, format etc. pookie knew this but never said anything up until today and posted in the XC thread which was deleted within seconds. I am convinced that all the other shitcoins of this Blocknet shit is also same group seeing as some of them have also being "reviewed".

A detailed XC thread needs to be started which explains all the charades these guys have been playing since the launch of XC.

Surprised no one knows the story behind xc.

Hint: Not all that legit.

Interested.......!

@gaws....If you think that some Labatts-powered troll is griefing your beloved project, could you actually try to present some counter arguments or evidence and engage said critic in some actual debate ?
Posting big fat blank spaces doesn't really give me the feeling that you have anything useful to say. If BlockNet is the real deal, getting a FUD thread just gives you guys a chance for some free advertising, with guaranteed views.

Counter arguments to what? LOL
Get serious already

While you play this games on formus, I make money

This new "FUDDER" job is already well known...

- Yo, got a bitcointalk account?
- Yeah, why?
- Go FUD this project, I'll pay you!
- How much?
- Enough to buy you a sandwich!
- DONE!

You should all see yourselves Smiley
TaunSew

Activity: 756
Merit: 506

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 12:51:46 AM

James Blocknet scam?!  Huh  Huh

SuperBlock scam?   Huh

There ain't no Revolution like a NEMolution.  The only solution is Bitcoin's dissolution! NEM!
CryptoChronic

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 12:52:32 AM

A comment by pookieklax (who the XC guys despise and have "banned") caught my eye. I don't know why he didn't post that comment earlier when he was in the know and it could save a lot of people continuing to fall for all the scams that Metcalf is involved in.

Apparently atcsecure did a review (lmao) of the HAL coin which was using some component of the XC shitcoin. Only they are apparently the same person which one can easily find by comparing the posting style, format etc. pookie knew this but never said anything up until today and posted in the XC thread which was deleted within seconds. I am convinced that all the other shitcoins of this Blocknet shit is also same group seeing as some of them have also being "reviewed".

A detailed XC thread needs to be started which explains all the charades these guys have been playing since the launch of XC.

Interested.......!

@gaws....If you think that some Labatts-powered troll is griefing your beloved project, could you actually try to present some counter arguments or evidence and engage said critic in some actual debate ?
Posting big fat blank spaces doesn't really give me the feeling that you have anything useful to say. If BlockNet is the real deal, getting a FUD thread just gives you guys a chance for some free advertising, with guaranteed views.

Get serious already

- Yeah, why?
- How much?
- DONE!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=841223.msg9388454#msg9388454   BITSWIFT dev knew all about his anon dev pumps like halc my friend dan lied to you all
qawzsx

NOT FUD! FACTS!

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 12:53:39 AM

Interested.......!

Get serious already

- Yeah, why?
- How much?
- DONE!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=841223.msg9388454#msg9388454   BITSWIFT dev knew all about his anon dev pumps like halc my friend dan lied to you all

I know how to use paint too  Wink

Cheers now, and have fun
EvilDave

Activity: 854
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 12:54:47 AM

Good that we finally have FinCEN trying to regulate altcoins. It will be harder for these kind of people to make any new shitcoins.

Wow...when I read that, my "writer's bug" went into overdrive. I know the full-bore libertarians and ancaps won't like the following, but the proliferation and durability of scamcoins do show how unready we are for economic liberty. (Confession: I'm very much part of the "we.") We came in here with habits resulting from us being sheltered by the protective and controlling Regulatory State, and those habits have been a lot harder to break than rationalists would have us believe. We came in here, protected in normal life by the Regulatory State, and we thought we were shrewd...only to find that we were sheltered. Again, I'm very much part of the "we."

Here's a word-to-the-wise glimpse of the kind of smarts needed to thrive in a completely unregulated economy, courtesy of the early Benjamin Graham from the tail-end of the laissez-faire days. When he started off teaching security analysis he said flatly that if you have your eyes on a capital gain - any amount of capital gain - you are a speculator. You're not an investor until you keep your eye on income and the avoidance of capital losses (i.e., safety.) That's a glimpse of the kind of habitual hard-headedness needed to make your way in laissez-faire. By the normal standard of those days, we are living in an Age of Fools - or an Age of Recklessness.

Here's another quick glimpse: back in the laissez-faire days, lotteries - and even gambling - were considered immoral by mainstream opinion. Period. Back in those days, "quick buck artists" were considered shady, or at the very minimum contemptible because they set a bad example.

It's been one heckuva field test we've been living through: an all-out field test of the anarcho-capitalist ideal. Sadly, one of the results of this here field test is that we're far more creatures of habit - Regulatory-State-inculcated habit - that we realized. (Once again, I'm very much part of the "we.") The only people who've emerged unscathed are those who are suspicious by nature: the ones who take red flags far more seriously than most of us.

tl;dr: In this day and age, it's too early to implement the ancap ideal. We have a lot of habits - lost except to specialized histories and historical snippets here and there - to build up before we're ready for laissez-faire. And the irony of it is, Bitcoin's sudden success actually cut us off from the amount of time we need to discover and cultivate those habits of hard-headedness.  

+ 10, mate.

Whatever it's faults, the crypto-scene is an amazing social experiment in action. Back in the 19th century we had the Gold Rushes:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gold_rush
And it's amazing how closely the crypto world resembles those Gold Rushes. Round about now (one year after a major gold discovery/Bitcoin rise) is the moment the cops/sherriff/Mounties are gonna ride into our boomtown and clean it up, hopefully chasing most of the bad guys out of town, but making it in the process a very much more boring and restrictive place.

I'm a slightly dedicated anarchist, and it saddens me pisses me off that so many people can't deal with the personal responsibilities that freedom from law brings.

Nulli Dei, nulli Reges, solum NXT
Love your money: www.nxt.org  www.ardorplatform.org
www.nxter.org  www.nxtfoundation.org
EvilDave

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 12:56:56 AM

James Blocknet scam?!  Huh  Huh

SuperBlock scam?   Huh
SewTaun scam?

BTW: why are almost all devs (dodgy or not) called either Lee or Dan ?

EvilDave

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 01:08:45 AM

Interested.......!

Get serious already

- Yeah, why?
- How much?
- DONE!

Dude: I've seen a few red flags on BlockNet and it's associated currencies, but I'm also very aware of how even legit currencies and projects can get FUDded. I'm gonna assume you have some f**king clue about my involvement with Nxt, so I'm kind of an expert on kicking FUD into touch........just present the truth to everyone. LOUDLY!

Posting whitespace just makes you look like you want to hide instead of fighting to show everyone the truth.

But on the other hand: was it a good sandwich? I am feeling kinda hungry.....

qawzsx

NOT FUD! FACTS!

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 01:23:33 AM

Interested.......!

Get serious already

- Yeah, why?
- How much?
- DONE!

Dude: I've seen a few red flags on BlockNet and it's associated currencies, but I'm also very aware of how even legit currencies and projects can get FUDded. I'm gonna assume you have some f**king clue about my involvement with Nxt, so I'm kind of an expert on kicking FUD into touch........just present the truth to everyone. LOUDLY!

Posting whitespace just makes you look like you want to hide instead of fighting to show everyone the truth.

But on the other hand: was it a good sandwich? I am feeling kinda hungry.....

Oh, so you are with SuperNET Smiley))
Got it...

How is SuperNET doing? Going down much?

GTFO, you're the same type of maggot...

Jimmy_Zed

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 01:25:11 AM

Good that we finally have FinCEN trying to regulate altcoins. It will be harder for these kind of people to make any new shitcoins.

Wow...when I read that, my "writer's bug" went into overdrive. I know the full-bore libertarians and ancaps won't like the following, but the proliferation and durability of scamcoins do show how unready we are for economic liberty. (Confession: I'm very much part of the "we.") We came in here with habits resulting from us being sheltered by the protective and controlling Regulatory State, and those habits have been a lot harder to break than rationalists would have us believe. We came in here, protected in normal life by the Regulatory State, and we thought we were shrewd...only to find that we were sheltered. Again, I'm very much part of the "we."

Here's a word-to-the-wise glimpse of the kind of smarts needed to thrive in a completely unregulated economy, courtesy of the early Benjamin Graham from the tail-end of the laissez-faire days. When he started off teaching security analysis he said flatly that if you have your eyes on a capital gain - any amount of capital gain - you are a speculator. You're not an investor until you keep your eye on income and the avoidance of capital losses (i.e., safety.) That's a glimpse of the kind of habitual hard-headedness needed to make your way in laissez-faire. By the normal standard of those days, we are living in an Age of Fools - or an Age of Recklessness.

Here's another quick glimpse: back in the laissez-faire days, lotteries - and even gambling - were considered immoral by mainstream opinion. Period. Back in those days, "quick buck artists" were considered shady, or at the very minimum contemptible because they set a bad example.

It's been one heckuva field test we've been living through: an all-out field test of the anarcho-capitalist ideal. Sadly, one of the results of this here field test is that we're far more creatures of habit - Regulatory-State-inculcated habit - that we realized. (Once again, I'm very much part of the "we.") The only people who've emerged unscathed are those who are suspicious by nature: the ones who take red flags far more seriously than most of us.

tl;dr: In this day and age, it's too early to implement the ancap ideal. We have a lot of habits - lost except to specialized histories and historical snippets here and there - to build up before we're ready for laissez-faire. And the irony of it is, Bitcoin's sudden success actually cut us off from the amount of time we need to discover and cultivate those habits of hard-headedness.  

Quote from: The Kinks
I was born in a welfare state
Ruled by bureaucracy
Controlled by civil servants
And people dressed in grey
Got no privacy got no liberty
'cause the twentieth century people
Took it all away from me....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mrmQB38aT5U

You are spot on. Most of us came here because of the ideals be it libertarian or anarchist or whatever. But the very thing we have been try to escape from - we created it here. And we created a monster. It just goes to show what is going on in the world at large now, a reflection if you will.

That said, I do believe that over time the true market forces will weed out the scams and shitcoins and one day, be it in 3 year , 5 or 20 years - the crypto world will look much different and will have legitimacy, you are right now we lack the legitimacy and we want acceptance from the mainstream. Don't work that way

Jimmy Zed
TaunSew

Activity: 756
Merit: 506

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 01:37:34 AM

Wasn't SuperNet like $5 originally or something?

I'm riding it down to zero!   Cheesy When it's like 10 cents I will be like: "it will go back up at any moment.. it has to.." like the Aurora and Mazacoin bagholders.

There ain't no Revolution like a NEMolution.  The only solution is Bitcoin's dissolution! NEM!
Propulsion

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

The Buck Stops Here.

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 02:18:37 AM

So the XC dev Dan is a scam artist. What else is new?
strunzdumm

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 02:34:56 AM

Dude he is not a scam artist, he is a broker.  Cheesy
strunzdumm

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 02:51:15 AM

All those who have shitcoins in their signature are the one who defend other shitcoins. People have to wake up. It's a cartel, it's unethically and it has to be stopped.
strunzdumm

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 03:17:54 AM

It is definitly not in our nature to be greedy, my friend. Zeitgeist is wachting you...
adhitthana
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 03:36:42 AM

The only thing missing is evidence.

Is there any evidence he is a csam artist?
UnicornFarts

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 03:41:18 AM

The only thing missing is evidence.

Is there any evidence he is a csam artist?

I'm tired of being put in the middle, I'm tired of my computer and internet being under attack.

Here's the context, direct screen-cap. Formulate your own opinions and leave me out of it.

http://imgur.com/a/1xbWq#0
http://imgur.com/a/1xbWq#1
http://imgur.com/a/1xbWq#2
http://imgur.com/a/1xbWq#3
http://imgur.com/a/1xbWq#5
http://imgur.com/a/1xbWq#6
http://imgur.com/a/1xbWq#7
http://imgur.com/a/1xbWq#8

I don't know who made this thread. I hold quite a few different coins.

Any smart investor is diversified anyway.

Does this mean blocknet is a scam, i don't know. That's up to you to decide.
Is Dan a good dev, that's up to you to decide too.

Just because you parrots say there "is no evidence" like a bunch of blind quacking ducks doesn't make the evidence any less damning.

Just because the truth sucks balls doesn't make it any less truthful.
Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 06:48:34 AM

That your mom is a whore? Oh, wait, that's old news already...sorry

buddy "your mom" comments are childish Trolling bullshit and if i keep seeing you flood my topic with that shit again i will report ass !
You better feel lucky they didn't perma ban you already i would have..
grow up or fuck off.

AND i bet any money YOU are the one being paid to Troll and FUD not us !

@UnicornFarts = EXACTLY !
If there was a court case they would be convicted.
reminds me of the Pirate Bay "Hacker" case.. i heard yesterday they found the guy guilty on it with less evidence.

FUD first & ask questions later™
Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 06:53:06 AM

All those who have shitcoins in their signature are the one who defend other shitcoins. People have to wake up. It's a cartel, it's unethically and it has to be stopped.

Fallacies.  Like five of them at least.  

-Ad Hom

-Exclusive premises.

-Ad Nauseam

-Begging the question

-implicit/implied onus probandi

-Compositional.

-Ecological Fallacy.

It's not even worth continuing.

With all due respect of course.

Are we playing a game of shouting random words ?
What does an Ecological Fallacy have to do with it ?
Compositional ? Like WTF are you insane ? LOL

Ya all the PROOF must be lies because of a Skype irony too  Roll Eyes

FUD first & ask questions later™
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: