Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:14:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ELM] Element Coin  (Read 40255 times)
mightgetlucky

Activity: 138
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 01:03:32 PM

nice article Smiley
kryptologist

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

@kryptographer

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 07:04:48 PM

Who is the developer? Is there a video of him talking about his coin?
mightgetlucky

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 08:14:37 PM

this company http://inovatium.com/#about
kryptologist

@kryptographer

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 08:27:42 PM

Great thanks. Certainly looks good at first sight but after the recent ICO scams, there needs to be a video of someone from the company talking about the coin. A.k.a. we need to know the pictures of those people on that website are the real people behind this project.
TotalPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1012

vertex output parameter not completely initialized

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 08:32:46 PM

Unreal Engine 4 ?
hahaha
mightgetlucky

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 08:36:06 PM

Great thanks. Certainly looks good at first sight but after the recent ICO scams, there needs to be a video of someone from the company talking about the coin. A.k.a. we need to know the pictures of those people on that website are the real people behind this project.
u can google them and her's the company info.

Address:Pod Plevno 22a, 4220 SKOFJA LOKA Offices:Kidriceva cesta 55, 4220 SKOFJA LOKAGSM:+386(0)40756942 email: info@inovatium.com TAX num.:SI12921106 VAT num.:6677754000
mightgetlucky

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 08:40:12 PM

Unreal Engine 4 ?
hahaha
Unreal Engine 4 is 19$ a month https://www.unrealengine.com/what-is-unreal-engine-4 DYOR
kryptologist

@kryptographer

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 08:51:35 PM

u can google them and her's the company info.

Address:Pod Plevno 22a, 4220 SKOFJA LOKA Offices:Kidriceva cesta 55, 4220 SKOFJA LOKAGSM:+386(0)40756942 email: info@inovatium.com TAX num.:SI12921106 VAT num.:6677754000

I need a video to invest, sorry.
TotalPanda
Legendary

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 08:52:09 PM

"We have a huge part of our work already done"
Proof of png ?
Zlate

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2014, 09:00:06 PM

Hello, I am one of the developers and CEO of the Inovatium company.

Actually we were debating exactly that - how to prove to the world, that we are legit and that we really think seriously about the project. All those scams really messed things up for everybody.

We will be posting a video and do some things on top of that, just to prove that we are not trying to scam anyone. We will also post a game trailer next week and I hope you will find it awesome as we believe it will be.

We are very excited to be working on this project and we really hope, that scamers wouldn't destroy that, as we really worked very hard on this.

I have three sons who are 1, 4 and 6 years old and I've been at the office for 12 to 14 hours every day - including weekends. I am not doing that to scam anyone but because I really belive in the project and right now actually live the project. I am really grateful that I have a wife at home and that belives in me and supports us all the way, so I can work peacefully and without worries about my family life.

We will not disappoint anyone and whoever belives in us, will never be forgoten.

Video will be posted tomorrow.

Thank you.
twarlock (OP)

Activity: 36

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2014, 09:04:46 PM

Proof of png ?

From ANN:
"The important thing to remember is how awesome the Unreal Engine 4 is and that by using it, we have a huge part of our work already done."
kryptologist

@kryptographer

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 12:08:46 AM

Hello, I am one of the developers and CEO of the Inovatium company.

Actually we were debating exactly that - how to prove to the world, that we are legit and that we really think seriously about the project. All those scams really messed things up for everybody.

We will be posting a video and do some things on top of that, just to prove that we are not trying to scam anyone. We will also post a game trailer next week and I hope you will find it awesome as we believe it will be.

We are very excited to be working on this project and we really hope, that scamers wouldn't destroy that, as we really worked very hard on this.

I have three sons who are 1, 4 and 6 years old and I've been at the office for 12 to 14 hours every day - including weekends. I am not doing that to scam anyone but because I really belive in the project and right now actually live the project. I am really grateful that I have a wife at home and that belives in me and supports us all the way, so I can work peacefully and without worries about my family life.

We will not disappoint anyone and whoever belives in us, will never be forgoten.

Video will be posted tomorrow.

Thank you.

Thanks, I'm looking forward to the video of a real person talking about his coin.
kago_chiaki

Activity: 9

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 01:12:18 AM

Just found this coin, didn't read everything through yet, but what i've read till now I  must say it looks very promising, with the game and coin being integrated within.
Also i see that you will be able to create your own goodies and sell it to others for a price of a coin, nice  Cool
Finally something is moving in the right direction within the altcoin world.

Keep up the good work, I'm very interested, will be closely following
TotalPanda
Legendary

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 06:31:33 AM

Proof of png ?

From ANN:
"The important thing to remember is how awesome the Unreal Engine 4 is and that by using it, we have a huge part of our work already done."
You have only the tools....  Roll Eyes
Zlate

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2014, 08:23:20 AM

Yes, you are right, we have the tools. Actually, with UE4 engine we have a pretty big tool and the best game platform to build upon in fact. Wouldn't you say that's awesome?

We also have the manpower in people who share our level of enthusiasm and we have our expenses covered. As I said before, we don't have the funds to be able to pay a fairly large team of developers, but that's why we are here and why we started the project this way. We have been in negotiations with two teams who would be willing to work with us. We are currently talking with some people from The Faculty of Computer and Information Science in Ljubljana who will also be able to help us further. We have a place, where it can all be done and we also made arrangements for a bigger place, should we need one.

We had an idea, we built a plan around it and we are doing everything in our power to see that plan succeed. We offer a framework to be built upon and so far, the plan seems to be solid. But of course, we would always accept any good advice. Why wouldn't we?

It should also not be forgotten that we have "coined" a unique coin with some smart anti-pump&dump ideas which will have a market in game where it could be used extensively. I think we can all agree, that usability is the only thing that can save any altcoin currency. Ours included.

Is it really wrong for us to work with our hearts and to try set our project in motion with the help from the community, who can also benefit from it? It has been done before and I hope that people will see it really can be done again.
Zlate

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2014, 10:19:36 PM

I promised a video for today, but it really proved to be harder than i thought.

English is not my native language and I would really need to practice talking more.

Will post a video tomorrow even if I sucked big time.  Tongue

Sorry.
devvienuis

Activity: 452
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 11:18:21 PM

Cool I think you underestimate your English skills... Many average Americans would spell worse than you do Smiley

Anyways, I'll be promoting you guys at least for as long as the ICO runs. As some may have come to expect from me, I always write a fair risk analysis. This time it's no different, let me present to you my "ICO #SCAM analysis. #RT! $ELM @ElementCoin: MMOFPS/RPG (UE4 Engine) + #crypto!"

The article isn't finished yet: but Europe has gone to bed, so last details will be filled in tomorrow.

Let us know what you think Smiley

Devvie
twitter.com/devnullius

I promised a video for today, but it really proved to be harder than i thought.

English is not my native language and I would really need to practice talking more.

Will post a video tomorrow even if I sucked big time.  Tongue

Sorry.
dirtyboots77

Activity: 255

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 04:13:42 PM

how many btc need .

I don't think I should answer that from the top of my head. We have that in detail "on paper" so I'll post the answer in the "reserved Q&A section", tomorrow when I'm at the office.

Any update on a minimum BTC?
twarlock (OP)

Activity: 36

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2014, 04:31:25 PM

Any update on a minimum BTC?
Sorry.

Here's a quote from another forum

If we only get a few BTC the project would be over. Not definitely as we would probably say it is postponed, but yes, it would effectively be over. We have a few other projects in plan also, and if any of those are successful we would try again.

Backup plan actually does exist. We calculated that at the current BTC market price, we would have to raise between 800 to 1000 BTC to be able to complete the game. If we raise only half of that, the backup plan is to make a demo game and present the project on Kickstarer. We calculated that with a team of around 30 people game could be finished in 6 to 8 months so a demo game could be done in 2 to 3 months with 400 to 500 hundred BTC. On the other hand if BTC price should go up, we would not need that much BTC.

See more at:
http://scforum.info/index.php/topic,9460.msg27123.html#msg27123
yourcatsofat

Activity: 644

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 04:35:03 PM

Grin omg! New dev accout and you, guys, beleive in this ICO shit?
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: