Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 02:12:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to earn money with bitcoin ?  (Read 117236 times)
Doamader

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 04:02:24 PM

There is many methods to earn money with bitcoin, you can for example hold your coins for the price increasing, and you can trading altcoins , and you can selling skills and goods online for Bitcoin
well basically you are right, though in my opinion the best way to make money with bitcoins is to do altcoins trading with them and make some profit

Yeah altcoin trading is the best way to make profits and in quick time, no doubt it is bit risky but if you do  proper research and choose a right coin then risk can be reduced.
well you are more or less right about it in my opinion, altcoins will surely allow you to earn big profit if you trade it correctly
There isnt a way to trade correctly or wrong, at the most altcoins you risk, if you can hold those altcoins for a while since you buy them and follow, you maybe can get a great reward, like etc and monero made last months. But be sure invest into altcoins isnt only a profit thing, i had lost 0.13btc because some altcoin, i were greedy and when i saw the coin were dumped really hard, and i thinked it would return to the big value and cross it, soo if you are loosing a bit better sell and moove out.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SquallLeonhart
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1101

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 04:14:36 PM

There is many methods to earn money with bitcoin, you can for example hold your coins for the price increasing, and you can trading altcoins , and you can selling skills and goods online for Bitcoin
well basically you are right, though in my opinion the best way to make money with bitcoins is to do altcoins trading with them and make some profit

Yeah altcoin trading is the best way to make profits and in quick time, no doubt it is bit risky but if you do  proper research and choose a right coin then risk can be reduced.
well you are more or less right about it in my opinion, altcoins will surely allow you to earn big profit if you trade it correctly
There isnt a way to trade correctly or wrong, at the most altcoins you risk, if you can hold those altcoins for a while since you buy them and follow, you maybe can get a great reward, like etc and monero made last months. But be sure invest into altcoins isnt only a profit thing, i had lost 0.13btc because some altcoin, i were greedy and when i saw the coin were dumped really hard, and i thinked it would return to the big value and cross it, soo if you are loosing a bit better sell and moove out.

If you will invest in any coin without doing research then you will surely loose in it, as you cannot depend on luck to make  profits every time and if you don't have knowledge then its better not to jump in trading.
adibe

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 04:17:54 PM

Trading altcoin is good to earn money with bitcoin, but for me it's so risky, like on gambling. I think it's better to invest your money into bitcoin by holding it until the price of bitcoin increase and you sell your coins and earn profit.
skyway1

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 07:45:22 PM

i think you can earn money through bitcoin trading i think trading of bitcoin is the best way to earn money with bitcoin in huge amount , so bitcoin is much more good for trading than other currency there is a lot of people are earning money in huge amount through bitcoin trading .
FLoving

Activity: 1022
Merit: 521

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 12:03:21 AM

But sometimes you will choose a coin which will be more better for trade and it will give you a bigger profit within shortest time and will continue on success but in some stage it will crash due to some issue to it and you will lose all of your investment in there.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 01:33:35 AM

i think you can earn money through bitcoin trading i think trading of bitcoin is the best way to earn money with bitcoin in huge amount , so bitcoin is much more good for trading than other currency there is a lot of people are earning money in huge amount through bitcoin trading .

I agree that trading is the best way to earn good amount in bitcoin. But as the time goes by you must learn something else like creating your own source by selling your own services if you are really good at it then that is going to be useful. And if you are a good programmer you can offer it for sure you are going to earn good amount with it as it is in demand.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
SANALIU

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 03:33:24 AM

signature campaign i can receive bitcoin
iam ern money with bitcoin use trading
iam trading pair altcoin in exchanger
1 poloniex
2 bitrex
3 c-cex

and trading bitcoin pair fiat money
1 houbi
2 btc-e

lending bitcoin
ayesha sadiqa

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 04:03:50 AM

it is a fact that earning money from alt coins is too easy, but there is a big chance of scamming, if you know about the market and the alts history and and previous record then you are ok, and can k make money there but if you are going to invest blindly then it is too risky and you can even loose your own money,
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 06:22:55 AM

it is a fact that earning money from alt coins is too easy, but there is a big chance of scamming, if you know about the market and the alts history and and previous record then you are ok, and can k make money there but if you are going to invest blindly then it is too risky and you can even loose your own money,
That is not easy if there is a risk you will be scam, it is like calling a gambling game very easy but in the long run we lost. Easy for me is something than is risk free or less risk and even with a little amount of earning as long as it is consistent I would be happy to invest on it.
resilientknight

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 07:20:10 AM

To earn money with bitcoin you probably could do some works if a person needs help with something or just look for a job you might have luck finding one in the forum.
Paman Gober

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 07:23:43 AM

Simply, you just need buy a bitcoins with money, then waiting for long term, and you will got some a earn money easy on the future.
InsideBjorn

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 08:48:38 AM

You can simply earn money with the bitcoin when you are trading or when you are of course selling some bitcoins for some real money.
Its also a option to invest into the bitcoin itself and sell it when the price is higher so you will make some good profit.
kim.apps

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 08:18:25 PM

There are multiple  methods possible, I myself use  signature campaigns to gain some profit, with my other  bitcoins I really do nothing else than holding.  I think holding right now is one of  the best things you can do because of the fact  that the bitcoin is gonna rise to a higher amount.
bluechipinvestor

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 07:50:06 PM

Offering goods and services, or you may consider signature campaigns to start with, even if payouts are not too high we  don't need to worry as the  price of bitcoin is getting  higher now so you can expect good earning.
BitcoinPaw

Activity: 588

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2016, 09:00:00 PM

It's not so hard to do, you should try different ways, and choose the best for you, it's can be anything , from signature campaings to mining, you just should try.

SmartIphone
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 09:38:37 PM

One way to earn money through bitcoin is step 1: selling something for bitcoin then invest those bitcoins somewhere.
A good place can be investing/trading in altcoins and make profit and exchange back to bitcoin, you got a profit.
This happens not always so you can lose too. You can earn my mining bitcoin but only with the latest mining rigs.
ajun96

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 10:37:27 PM

One way to earn money through bitcoin is step 1: selling something for bitcoin then invest those bitcoins somewhere.
A good place can be investing/trading in altcoins and make profit and exchange back to bitcoin, you got a profit.
This happens not always so you can lose too. You can earn my mining bitcoin but only with the latest mining rigs.
there are many ways you can do to get bitcoin and not all methods of using the capital to be done. so even if you have no capital even though you still can get bitcoin by road would be more difficult. so you have to work hard and be patient
nova-rider

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 10:43:01 PM

There are different ways to make  money with bitcoins.  It depends on the skills and motivation of the individual. Some of the possibilities here in the forum are more related to design, marketing and, of course, programming skills.
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 2970

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2016, 10:57:03 PM

there are many ways you can do to get bitcoin and not all methods of using the capital to be done. so even if you have no capital even though you still can get bitcoin by road would be more difficult. so you have to work hard and be patient

Yeah there is no job or business online that you can instantly earn a good amount they are starting with a small amount until you reach your goal to earn a large amount from signature campaign or other task..
So while you are earnings here better to study some skills that you can offer here in our services section many people here are looking for other programming languages or marketing ways..

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
SmartIphone
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 11:14:16 PM

Having capital or not at the beginning this is optional because it varies what you are going to do.
You can start offering any service (the capital is 0) but you can still earn money through bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 »
  Print  

Jump to: