Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 06:39:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: US Government Mistakes Digital Currency for Pacific Island!  (Read 2898 times)
BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 12:58:10 AM

Basically this makes it so exchanges will not be based in the USA?  If that is the case, nice job pushing away businesses yet again.

yeap
... sorry polo, bittrex, cryptsy I'm out if you comply
... hello exchanges in china, brazil, hong kong, panama, and thailand

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
visual111

Activity: 493
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 01:22:53 AM

so this means bitcoin is money. but it's property. but it's money if you set up an exchange in the USA. otherwise, it's property. what

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

INTRODUCING WAVES
ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM

Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 01:26:10 AM

This Spoetnik fellow, although rather overly enthusiastic, is exactly right.  Don't see the problem, there's plenty of safe cryptos.  PandaCoin is one such, boring, safe, thread full of happy pandas, scamming no-one. Dogecoin is in the good list.  Litecoin, lots of the old boys club.  The new lot are trash which needs to be in the rubbish pit.  Just a matter of people shifting BTC away from the garbage coins into the real stuff.  Cryptsy has paid the fee it seems.  Bittrex should have the money after all the scam ICOs they've been involved with.  We'll be fine, less coins and if a scam comes up enter the G-men stage right.  No worries.

Hey mouthy argumentative idiots.. ALL OF YOU

I TOLD YOU SO !

Remember me saying regulation is coming non stop for a year and how you all said but but they can't ?

well go stamp your feet and stomp it your room and slam the door i am sure they will protect your coins / service LOL

I am ALWAYS right ..suck it  Cool

a 1,000 LOL'z

http://cryptolife.net/the-curious-case-of-pandacoins/

we all know its a fail ..a massive swirling vortex of scammery and drama with pitiful bag holders trying as hard as they can to keep a scam coin alive.

i have never cared or said anything about it until now so don't pin this problem you have on me either !

..calling bulllshit when i see it Wink

FUD first & ask questions later™
bee7

Activity: 574
Merit: 523

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 01:31:29 AM

so this means bitcoin is money. but it's property. but it's money if you set up an exchange in the USA. otherwise, it's property. what

Welcome to the real world Smiley The laws and rules are playing with definitions in favor of a government and a very specific pick of people, not in favor of all citizens.
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 01:32:23 AM

I TOLD YOU SO !

Remember me saying regulation is coming non stop for a year and how you all said but but they can't ?

well go stamp your feet and stomp it your room and slam the door i am sure they will protect your coins / service LOL

I am ALWAYS right ..suck it  Cool

So, what's your next big prediction?

I'll be right  Cool

Regulation of course.. and the scattering of services like i keep saying.

Those that comply will stay and those that are getting scared will shut down because of "hackers" etc.  Roll Eyes

You all had YEARS to speak up to the govt and commissions etc and kept quiet saying they can't over and over.. they did.
and i was unilaterally shot down and mouthed off no matter how many times i urged you all to have your say and contribute !
i don't recall anyone ever agreeing with me before..

i have been for regulation for ages too *if done right and that should involve getting feedback from the entire world wide communities.
a rush to push through bad regulation would be more harmful than what we have already.
a compromise needs to be made between big banks etc and the bitcoiners.
i hope this is doable.. and it does not wind up an issue where they simply push their slanted biased crap on us giving them the advantage over us hindering Bitcoin.

we need facts not hysteria about regulation.
regulation has to happen or it (crypto) can't fit in with the rest of society.. regulation is not an option it's an inevitability.

i spent last year telling everyone they better start thinking about it then because it's coming and FAST !
and i was told no way and that they can't etc
They are and they will !
and it will matter when your accounts are seized etc
Bitcoin can not function with out links to Fiat not any time soon that is for sure.

Don't waste your time fighting regulation.. think of ways to improve it so it works everyone.

So.. you don't want a vote but now after the fact you want to have a say ?

FUD first & ask questions later™
visual111

Activity: 493
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 01:37:43 AM

Welcome to the real world Smiley The laws and rules are playing with definitions in favor of a government and a very specific pick of people, not in favor of all citizens.

2+2 = 4, except when 2+2=5

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

INTRODUCING WAVES
ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM

arteleis

Activity: 630
Merit: 505

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 02:04:05 AM

I TOLD YOU SO !

Let me take that one... The Fed protects their creation called bitcoin.. and cuts the heads off all anon coins and exchanges not complying..  Seems obvious doesn't it?

Hmmm, when you say "protect" bitcoin, I'm guessing you mean: it will be adulterated beyond recognition.
True or false?

True.  Isn't that what everyone Is crying about? Hey didn't I see you on the Amazon to accept bitcoin list?

SILKCOIN - DARKSILK - SILKWEAVER - FREEDOM
arteleis

Activity: 630
Merit: 505

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 02:11:15 AM

Anybody? No? Ya sure?

SILKCOIN - DARKSILK - SILKWEAVER - FREEDOM
2dogs
Legendary

Activity: 1267
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 05:44:04 AM
Last edit: October 29, 2014, 06:58:11 AM by 2dogs

I TOLD YOU SO !

I'll be right  Cool

Regulation of course.. and the scattering of services like i keep saying.

Those that comply will stay and those that are getting scared will shut down because of "hackers" etc.  Roll Eyes

You all had YEARS to speak up to the govt and commissions etc and kept quiet saying they can't over and over.. they did.
and i was unilaterally shot down and mouthed off no matter how many times i urged you all to have your say and contribute !
i don't recall anyone ever agreeing with me before..

i have been for regulation for ages too *if done right and that should involve getting feedback from the entire world wide communities.
a rush to push through bad regulation would be more harmful than what we have already.
a compromise needs to be made between big banks etc and the bitcoiners.
i hope this is doable.. and it does not wind up an issue where they simply push their slanted biased crap on us giving them the advantage over us hindering Bitcoin.

we need facts not hysteria about regulation.
regulation has to happen or it (crypto) can't fit in with the rest of society.. regulation is not an option it's an inevitability.

i spent last year telling everyone they better start thinking about it then because it's coming and FAST !
and i was told no way and that they can't etc
They are and they will !
and it will matter when your accounts are seized etc
Bitcoin can not function with out links to Fiat not any time soon that is for sure.

Don't waste your time fighting regulation.. think of ways to improve it so it works everyone.

So.. you don't want a vote but now after the fact you want to have a say ?

Your next big prediction is.... regulation?
That's the same as the first prediction you made, isn't it?

BTW, a broken clock is also right, twice a day.
BanzaiBTC
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002

Chipcoin Developer

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2014, 10:17:19 AM

This Spoetnik fellow, although rather overly enthusiastic, is exactly right.  Don't see the problem, there's plenty of safe cryptos.  PandaCoin is one such, boring, safe, thread full of happy pandas, scamming no-one. Dogecoin is in the good list.  Litecoin, lots of the old boys club.  The new lot are trash which needs to be in the rubbish pit.  Just a matter of people shifting BTC away from the garbage coins into the real stuff.  Cryptsy has paid the fee it seems.  Bittrex should have the money after all the scam ICOs they've been involved with.  We'll be fine, less coins and if a scam comes up enter the G-men stage right.  No worries.

I TOLD YOU SO !

I am ALWAYS right ..suck it  Cool

a 1,000 LOL'z

http://cryptolife.net/the-curious-case-of-pandacoins/

we all know its a fail ..a massive swirling vortex of scammery and drama with pitiful bag holders trying as hard as they can to keep a scam coin alive.

i have never cared or said anything about it until now so don't pin this problem you have on me either !

..calling bulllshit when i see it Wink

Lol... you are really a dumbass arent you?? You obviously dont do good research Cheesy
CoinStarX

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 09:22:46 PM

Anybody? No? Ya sure?

Sheeple. lol

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: