Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 07:17:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CXC] The CASH-REGISTER for Crypto-Currency! - www.CXC.bid 500+ Cryptos!  (Read 65397 times)
jibble

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 06:07:20 AM
Last edit: February 04, 2015, 06:19:14 AM by jibble

http://test.cxc.bid/home/

ability to purchase with crypto now.
3angle (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

keymaker

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2015, 07:40:48 AM

so ... let´s study the timeline again Smiley

We are building the Cash-Register for Crypto-Currency - Join us at #CXC on Freenode IRC
Get Activation-Keys for the Cash-Register for Crypto here! Read more about it at http://www.cxc.bid
CTRLX

Activity: 910
Merit: 503

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 11:05:11 AM

Someone is obfuscating the bids on Bittrex with marginal buy orders. Albeit poor form, it's actually a bullish signal.

And please fix the Coinmarketcap listing
kb4scv
Legendary

Activity: 966

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 11:45:00 AM

Aha, and there is the website!  Very, very good start guys.  I am excited about crypto again for the first time in a long time.  No idea where this will end up, but love the direction. 

Two divisions in Crypto for me - theoretical ideas changing how money is handled and this one which is the ability for anyone to get in the commerce game.  I hope this starts springing up all kinds of business ventures, would love to see more reason to draw people into new ideas.
MarKusRomanus
Legendary

Activity: 910

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 12:14:46 PM

Buy CXC Register with any crypto currency or BTC here:
https://test-cxc-bid.secure.domeneshop.no/cxcregister/cxcregister.php

Using the system itself to buy the software

just register with a name and email and a password will be emailed to you.
Login and navigate to the CXC Register Product.

Read carefully .. you will need to submit a transaction id at the end of the checkout process and it is very important for the confirm process.  

After you confirm your deposit at the end of the process , you will be redirected to the purchases page.
Periodic refresh of this page will show you the progress of the purchase.  
After full confirmation, you will be emailed your license key automatically.

If you want to practice the process, use the mini sale product link... BUT you don't get any product for the 0.30$ pirce for this test checkout.

Current version of the CXC register app at the time of this writing is 1.0.2.1.
3angle (OP)

keymaker

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2015, 07:35:12 PM

Here is the link to the advertisement package, if you guys want to put them up somewhere: CXC-ADS.zip

We are building the Cash-Register for Crypto-Currency - Join us at #CXC on Freenode IRC
Get Activation-Keys for the Cash-Register for Crypto here! Read more about it at http://www.cxc.bid
kb4scv
Legendary

View Profile
February 06, 2015, 06:38:11 PM

Looks like everyone is holding their coins and work is continuing on making the software more user friendly and able to integrate into a commerce site easier.  Exchanges should be cheering this on as they will benefit a great deal if lots of registers pop up out there.  Aught to be great for the good commerce oriented coins as well.

Just getting this software into commerce sites should at least advertise Crypto even to people not into it yet, and that is always a good thing!  Maybe some sights can offer good deals for paying in Crypto coins so that people will start asking and talking about them.  That alone is good enough for this to keep going. 

Building the digital currency world one block at a time!  Pun intended.
tokyopotato
Legendary

Activity: 812

View Profile
February 06, 2015, 06:59:38 PM

Looks like everyone is holding their coins and work is continuing on making the software more user friendly and able to integrate into a commerce site easier.  Exchanges should be cheering this on as they will benefit a great deal if lots of registers pop up out there.  Aught to be great for the good commerce oriented coins as well.

Just getting this software into commerce sites should at least advertise Crypto even to people not into it yet, and that is always a good thing!  Maybe some sights can offer good deals for paying in Crypto coins so that people will start asking and talking about them.  That alone is good enough for this to keep going. 

I agree.

This is a great technology demonstration and appears to be the beginning of something very big.

3angle (OP)

keymaker

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2015, 11:44:31 PM

I agree.

This is a great technology demonstration and appears to be the beginning of something very big.

Thanks guys, We really appreciate your continued support.

Right now we are integrating CXC into a couple of websites to demonstrate how easy it can integrate into ... well, basically anything a clever individual use online to make money.

We might be a little ahead of everyone at the moment, as we ICO´d in a bear-market and released the first beta at what seems to be Bitcoins Bottom.

However - Our Cash-Register Software is stable, and is working.

Developers/Web-Masters/Web-Developers if you want a free license to toy around withfor a couple of months, just send me a message and we can arrange something, it is good for us that you guys get acquainted with the technology so that you can offer it to your customers as a package-deal with them.

We are also active giving support on IRC, Phone & Skype to whoever needs it, and right now you get to talk to us directly.

Our goal was to make the Cash-Register for Crypto-Currency, which we have done - and the next thing on the agenda is global integration. For that part - we all need to pull together.

tokyopotato
Legendary

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 07:40:11 PM

We might be a little ahead of everyone at the moment, as we ICO´d in a bear-market and released the first beta at what seems to be Bitcoins Bottom.

I agree the timing for the ICO and launch was at Bitcoin bear market, which means that this could be a huge opportunity to see exponential growth on the next Bitcoin bull run.

However - Our Cash-Register Software is stable, and is working.

Developers/Web-Masters/Web-Developers if you want a free license to toy around withfor a couple of months, just send me a message and we can arrange something, it is good for us that you guys get acquainted with the technology so that you can offer it to your customers as a package-deal with them.

We are also active giving support on IRC, Phone & Skype to whoever needs it, and right now you get to talk to us directly.

Our goal was to make the Cash-Register for Crypto-Currency, which we have done - and the next thing on the agenda is global integration. For that part - we all need to pull together.

Thank you so much.  I will contact some cryptocurrency accepting websites and encourage them to get involved in the beta opportunities!
kb4scv
Legendary

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 12:48:58 AM

Saw the tweet about PrestaShop.  Can it be, or is the Register listed as an addon there?  Damn good way to explode onto the scene if they will do it!  Love to see you guys listed on the page right next to Paypal!
Bimmerhead
Legendary

Activity: 1291

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 02:16:03 AM

New to this thread but very interested in CXC.
I'm unclear though as to whether this is a web-only checkout product, or if this is something that can be used in a physical restaurant/retail location.

jibble

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 02:19:22 AM

I'm unclear though as to whether this is a web-only checkout product, or if this is something that can be used in a physical restaurant/retail location.

The possibility is for both , it would be very easy to build a raspberry pi hooked upto a 7-10inch touchscreen tablet and have it running like a POS system they have in stores. (coding might be the difficult part) but any decent coder could do it
mishax1
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1017

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 08:09:56 AM

If only people would care about altcoins besides mine-pump-dump this product might have a real break through.
Cryptoadvice_82

Activity: 329
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2015, 10:44:47 AM

One of few dev that use ICO fund for a real development

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY    
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.      
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.  
|    The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency  
  WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.  
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄████▄▄  
█▄          ██████████▀
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
[
kb4scv
Legendary

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 12:11:25 PM

I think if anyone out there can adapt this to a hardware POS, then they should do it and work with this team to distribute it with the licenses, but I think the team here would be better off developing the software and building the brand.  I also think a mobile version would be huge.  Almost all coin ppl will have smartphones and be able to use with there wallets and coins, where ppl not into coins are not going to have accounts to use with hardware yet.  Smartphone app makes it easy for us and gets noticed by others when used in public. 

Also, all of us that use any sites to buy stuff from should start working on them to at least look at this Register.  It is just going to take a few to start using it and it will begin to grow.  Just getting it up and running where the dev team can start making practical improvements because of the experiences of the merchants will help a great deal too.

Never know where the future is, but these types of pushes into it either create new value or spark new ideas.  At this point in coins, these are what needs to keep happening.  I support these guys because of that truth alone, regardless of where this ends up.  I also would not bet against this team either, they are capable and motivated and have already proven they want to be here for the next step in coins.  Very fun times.

Do love the ideas and speculation on the forums and the IRC channel.  It is fun to see people get the creative juices flowing.  This year is going to have a lot of surprises for us in the coin world I do believe!
Bimmerhead
Legendary

Activity: 1291

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 01:56:08 PM

The possibility is for both , it would be very easy to build a raspberry pi hooked upto a 7-10inch touchscreen tablet and have it running like a POS system they have in stores. (coding might be the difficult part) but any decent coder could do it

Thanks for the answer. I'm still not completely sure though, because this video seems to be talking about a physical store location:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_jWDIFwFR4

jibble

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 04:19:32 PM

Thanks for the answer. I'm still not completely sure though, because this video seems to be talking about a physical store location:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_jWDIFwFR4

It is web shop currently. This is still beta so while it functions on the web , it will need more additions to be workable in a physical location really , (i mean if someone who buys it can code , and designs their own PLU and stuff it would be possible to have it up and running at a physical store) It does mention in the video that it is a future plan for what the PLU will look like so i am guessing it is still being worked towards.

Stuff is being worked on daily , all local currencies is currently being worked on and easy integration into easy to set up online stores/shop fronts from reputable online store front providers, making easy integration of the cash register into such easy to design sites

tokyopotato
Legendary

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 02:43:10 AM

Both.

There is an API that will be used for plug-ins and there is also the cash register aspect which will be usable in physical locations as well.

tokyopotato
Legendary

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 02:54:29 AM

The devs seem to be making progress but they are not updating the Bitcointalk thread very much, so here's a presentation on how things are coming along.  Thanks for your work Markus

This is a link to the latest YouTube demonstration:

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: