Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:42:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ShadowCash SDC Don't Miss The Huge Historical Event  (Read 4077 times)
LongAndShort (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 03:57:10 AM

More revelations from the truth box! But no!!! by all means keep attacking us and Shadow like we are to blame!

http://imgur.com/a/1xbWq#0
http://imgur.com/a/1xbWq#1
http://imgur.com/a/1xbWq#2
http://imgur.com/a/1xbWq#3
http://imgur.com/a/1xbWq#5
http://imgur.com/a/1xbWq#6
http://imgur.com/a/1xbWq#7
http://imgur.com/a/1xbWq#8

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
demgains

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 03:58:43 AM

SDC is run by a few major bagholders who will kill the coin on the first opportunity they get after a pump. Why would anyone invest in this, unless they actually wanted to lose their money?
Thats not even remotely accurate. sdc is run by a mature, patient community who do not waver to such drama and rubbish like you are projecting. The truth always and i mean ALWAYS comes out..have you seen this lately?
Just one of many revelations to surface soon you can bet on it! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=841223.0

It's very accurate. Trolls royce is a major "angel investor" the own 1.4 million coins and his friend Pookie owns more. Then there is you too. "i'm out I quite if it's in blockent" the cry baby who bag holds a fat bag too. Along with the dev almost 80% of the coin is controlled. Well If that isn't a pump and dump group. lol. The coin has no volume because these coins are not trading as they bulk are help by this guys. They would have to buy each others coin back and forth to make volume. They have test run this process a few times and got called for the manipulation. On top of all this the will buy a competitors coin on the low price and then dump all at once to crash it even at a loss and also send in alts and trolls to fud the coin at that moment to make it look like the fud is real. Everyone who reads these forums regularly know that these guys do this.

Has ShadowCoin/Cash/whatever its called now figured out the massive blaot and stall that comes with zerocoin (zk-snarks)? There is a reason the Zerocoin/cash team still hasnt released a working coin.

actually, i own 4.20 million sdc. which means they can't possibly own that much.

If you do in which i doubt there is 6+ million SDC trolls owns 1.4 and no exact number is on the rest so that leaves 1 million coins own by everyone else according to you if pookie and longnshort own none at all. Still possible.

So if you really do own 4.20 (weed fan here) that is even worse for the coin. You could single handedly dump the coin to 1 sat and or cause a 51% attack. Your hurting their cause more than helping with you stupid fanboy bullshit.

Can you remind me again how much bitcoin satoshi owns? Shadow cant force people to buy it and its not saying its solved the distribution side of things as has no other coin so far! so cmon keep at it this game you are playing has been played by so many fools before you on other projects oh including bitcoin...but yeah keep it up we know you're great at working at something that will never succeed! but honestly i'm out now do your worst you make me sick..literally because you just don't have the first clue! I'm glad you left the shadow community actually you are a bit of a tossa!

but the difference is, satoshi was never in it for the money, he wanted to build something that would change the world. Altcoin investors are purely driven by monetary gains and thus, would dump their coins if it meant earning 10 million dollars or whatever it could amount to.

durrrr thats why sdc markets are the way they are...fuck you are a dumb cunt i swear. Yes i'm using foul abuse but you mate are a dead set fucking dropkick and deserver it all!

Shadow is in no way impatient nor is the community doing back room deals with stupid pump groups for a quick pump..it always fails and every one almost have all sucumbed to failure because people cant keep their mouths shut...shadow devs just work and if they were in it for money they would not be here they would be working for giants like microsoft ect etc they do it because they want to build something for their kids and help someone somewhere in the world..all you want to do is throw mud at them..shame on you! stupid stupid kid!

thanks for the reply, but I stand firm here and think SDC would be a bad investment choice for any investor whether new or experienced based on the current distribution of wealth. You have filthy pigs that hold probably 80-90% of the total coins who will also destroy any possible monetary gain for the average/small time investor. In fact, its these pigs that will steal hundreds of BTC from new investors, and they've done it before. SDC will be dead before you know and it will probably happen before ZK is released - I actually think it will never release but time will tell..
Coolstoryteller

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 04:03:25 AM

durrrr thats why sdc markets are the way they are...fuck you are a dumb cunt i swear. Yes i'm using foul abuse but you mate are a dead set fucking dropkick and deserver it all!

Shadow is in no way impatient nor is the community doing back room deals with stupid pump groups for a quick pump..it always fails and every one almost have all sucumbed to failure because people cant keep their mouths shut...shadow devs just work and if they were in it for money they would not be here they would be working for giants like microsoft ect etc they do it because they want to build something for their kids and help someone somewhere in the world..all you want to do is throw mud at them..shame on you! stupid stupid kid!

thanks for the reply, but I stand firm here and think SDC would be a bad investment choice for any investor whether new or experienced based on the current distribution of wealth. You have filthy pigs that hold probably 80-90% of the total coins who will also destroy any possible monetary gain for the average/small time investor. In fact, its these pigs that will steal hundreds of BTC from new investors, and they've done it before. SDC will be dead before you know and it will probably happen before ZK is released - I actually think it will never release but time will tell..

We get it. You're an XC investor playing damage control, so you want to take out the recent XC findings out on SDC.

The only filthy pig here is you. You are making baseless accusations of coin holdings with no evidence whatsoever to back it up. In fact those claims of a few people holding the majority of Shadow originated from BobSurplus.. So that makes you his bitch.

And the weird thing is in the XC thread people are showing evidence linking Dan to Hal where he reviewed his own coin and you dismiss that as FUD. Yet you're willing to put your reputation on the line here and smear an honest project like Shadow.

"Buy, sell, trade, chat. Leave nothing but a Shadow." - www.shadow.cash
LongAndShort (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 04:03:52 AM

Yeah no probs i mean we can all see your opinions of whats good and not are pretty well reversed from what is really good and bad

check these out then go check on your xc thread! ever coin we have exposed we have done it with factual evidence! all you have is warped realities and conjecture!
i'm telling you its so much easier being good vs bad..bad is so much more work and you get little reward! thats the really stupid thing about it!

http://imgur.com/a/1xbWq#0
http://imgur.com/a/1xbWq#1
http://imgur.com/a/1xbWq#2
http://imgur.com/a/1xbWq#3
http://imgur.com/a/1xbWq#5
http://imgur.com/a/1xbWq#6
http://imgur.com/a/1xbWq#7
http://imgur.com/a/1xbWq#8
TrangLee

Activity: 210

Living the dream

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 04:04:34 AM

Some more Zerocoin info on Bloat. Did SDC Ryno figure all this out faster than noted phd's that created it?

Zerocoin is the most complex of the bunch. It uses a combination of digital commitments, one-way accumulators, zero-knowledge proofs, and some extensions to the existing bitcoin protocol to attain an extremely high level of anonymity. It’s difficult to translate all of this into simpler terms, but if you’re interesting in a more ‘technical’ explanation you can find it here.

Of course, such a high level of anonymity does not come without tradeoffs – zerocoin has a high amount of overhead. A zerocoin proof (344 bytes) is needed for each transaction, and stored within the blockchain for eternity. These proofs must be processed by network nodes, adding not only significant storage bloat, but computational requirements as well. Keep in mind that the average bitcoin transaction is about 400 bytes in size, so this is no small amount.

Zerocoin is not even released yet, so it could very well trim itself down before then. For reference, the first implementation used a 50kb proof… But in it’s current state, it doesn’t scale very well. It would function just fine as an altcoin, but if you were to scale the network up to bitcoin size, it’s likely too bloated for it to work. Also worth mentioning is that all the fancy math that zerocoin employs could also open the door for some sort of unforeseen exploit.

bloat is not an issue when you can prune the data fool..cmon got anymore bs!

How about having to 100% trust that the dev will destroy the special key at the launch? You know the one that if he doesn't he can create as many coins as he wants at will. ? 100% turst SDCdev and trolls and all the other nasty coin bashing guys that lie about their developments? Yeah right sure mate!

LongAndShort (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 04:07:01 AM

Some more Zerocoin info on Bloat. Did SDC Ryno figure all this out faster than noted phd's that created it?

Zerocoin is the most complex of the bunch. It uses a combination of digital commitments, one-way accumulators, zero-knowledge proofs, and some extensions to the existing bitcoin protocol to attain an extremely high level of anonymity. It’s difficult to translate all of this into simpler terms, but if you’re interesting in a more ‘technical’ explanation you can find it here.

Of course, such a high level of anonymity does not come without tradeoffs – zerocoin has a high amount of overhead. A zerocoin proof (344 bytes) is needed for each transaction, and stored within the blockchain for eternity. These proofs must be processed by network nodes, adding not only significant storage bloat, but computational requirements as well. Keep in mind that the average bitcoin transaction is about 400 bytes in size, so this is no small amount.

Zerocoin is not even released yet, so it could very well trim itself down before then. For reference, the first implementation used a 50kb proof… But in it’s current state, it doesn’t scale very well. It would function just fine as an altcoin, but if you were to scale the network up to bitcoin size, it’s likely too bloated for it to work. Also worth mentioning is that all the fancy math that zerocoin employs could also open the door for some sort of unforeseen exploit.

How about having to 100% trust that the dev will destroy the special key at the launch? You know the one that if he doesn't he can create as many coins as he wants at will. ? 100% turst SDCdev and trolls and all the other nasty coin bashing guys that lie about their developments? Yeah right sure mate!
All you have is conjecture we don't come at people without proof so fuck off back to fairy land where everything revolves around you..you really have no clue what you are talking about but think you do and thats the nutty part of it all!!
TrangLee

Living the dream

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 04:09:24 AM

Yeah no probs i mean we can all see your opinions of whats good and not are pretty well reversed from what is really good and bad

check these out then go check on your xc thread! ever coin we have exposed we have done it with factual evidence! all you have is warped realities and conjecture!
i'm telling you its so much easier being good vs bad..bad is so much more work and you get little reward! thats the really stupid thing about it!

Ok you answer to the Epic Fail that is SDC Zerocoin aka zk-snarks is to bring up crap about some other guys on a different coin? I am going to post everywhere I can the epci fail of SDC's zerocoin. Bloated blockchain and 100% trust to destroy geneis key for it. Not that he couldn't have a copy of it some where either. 100's of thousands for SDC coins being minted at will to dump. Sic!

00Smurf

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 04:10:24 AM

Shadows implementation will not require a trusted start. It will be trustless. Just watch and see.
Coolstoryteller

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 04:11:18 AM

Long quit feeding the TrangLee troll. He thinks Zerocoin is Shadowsend. Argument is null and void. Rather than research the troll will continue to spew crap. Note the puckered lips and unused anus.

"Buy, sell, trade, chat. Leave nothing but a Shadow." - www.shadow.cash
TrangLee

Living the dream

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 04:13:47 AM

Long quite feeding the TrangLee troll. He think Zerocoin is Shadowsend. Argument is null and void.

Zerocoin is zk-snarks. Shadowsend uses zk-snarks. Smiley 

Additionally, ZeroCoin/ZeroCash also has what many consider to be a fatal flaw in the way it works. At launch, everyone using the network must trust the creator to destroy certain secret startup data.

I'm sorry but I don't trust you or the SDC dev to make sure this actually happens. I am sure most people here won't trust you or him to do it. If they do they are damn fools.

LongAndShort (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 04:16:25 AM

Ok you answer to the Epic Fail that is SDC Zerocoin aka zk-snarks is to bring up crap about some other guys on a different coin? I am going to post everywhere I can the epci fail of SDC's zerocoin. Bloated blockchain and 100% trust to destroy geneis key for it. Not that he couldn't have a copy of it some where either. 100's of thousands for SDC coins being minted at will to dump. Sic!

You can spread your lies all you want..thats why i think you are a twit you just have no evidence and you are insulting everyone by thinking you will fool anyone but yourself and your other dimwitted friends!
the world dosn't revolve around bitcointalk son! so believing that is a threat tbh is really really making me sick now..i am defo out this time foreal you really really made me ill then!
I feel really sorry for the people around you, your very nature is so opressive!
TrangLee

Living the dream

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 04:21:21 AM

You can spread your lies all you want..thats why i think you are a twit you just have no evidence and you are insulting everyone by thinking you will fool anyone but yourself and your other dimwitted friends!
the world dosn't revolve around bitcointalk son! so believing that is a threat tbh is really really making me sick now..i am defo out this time foreal you really really made me ill then!
I feel really sorry for the people around you, your very nature is so opressive!

You are out again for the 3x? Lol you are like a fie circling a pound of shit. No matter how bad the smell you keep coming back for more. Thing is the pound of shit here is really SDC. You should get a spell checker. It's for real and oppressive. Dim whit.

Just a reminder. besure to trust these guys to destroy the keys and info so they don't make anymore coins.  Wink

Additionally, ZeroCoin/ZeroCash also has what many consider to be a fatal flaw in the way it works. At launch, everyone using the network must trust the creator to destroy certain secret start up data.

FurianSun

Activity: 124

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 04:29:42 AM

Long quite feeding the TrangLee troll. He think Zerocoin is Shadowsend. Argument is null and void.

Additionally, ZeroCoin/ZeroCash also has what many consider to be a fatal flaw in the way it works. At launch, everyone using the network must trust the creator to destroy certain secret startup data.

I'm sorry but I don't trust you or the SDC dev to make sure this actually happens. I am sure most people here won't trust you or him to do it. If they do they are damn fools.

Neither do I. This guys lie and fud other coins to make their case or bring down competitors against SDC.

Oh yeah then there was the Big huge Giant even of ZK-Snark implementation in September!!! Yeah!!! Oh fuck! wait wait its almost November?!! Aw shit another zeroscam lie.

Yes read the entry for sept and zk-snarks implementation.

00Smurf

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 04:36:44 AM

Neither do I. This guys lie and fud other coins to make their case or bring down competitors against SDC.

Oh yeah then there was the Big huge Giant even of ZK-Snark implementation in September!!! Yeah!!! Oh fuck! wait wait its almost November?!! Aw shit another zeroscam lie.

Yes read the entry for sept and zk-snarks implementation.

Good thinking there is never any delays in software development right. Oh wait everything comes on time, nothing is ever late. Wake up man. A small delay is different from months or yyears.
FurianSun

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 04:41:04 AM

I see you have been trolling the attacking people too 00Smurf. http://imgur.com/a/1xbWq#8  Proofs in the pudding. SDC's very own 002 smurf in action. For shame. SDC guys never harasses or trouble other coins. No way man.
FurianSun

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 04:45:24 AM

You are out again for the 3x? Lol you are like a fly circling a pound of shit. No matter how bad the smell you keep coming back for more. Thing is the pound of shit here is really SDC. You should get a spell checker. It's for real and oppressive. Dim whit.

Just a reminder. besure to trust these guys to destroy the keys and info so they don't make anymore coins.  Wink

Additionally, ZeroCoin/ZeroCash also has what many consider to be a fatal flaw in the way it works. At launch, everyone using the network must trust the creator to destroy certain secret start up data.

00Smurf

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 04:46:02 AM

I see you have been trolling the attacking people too 002smurf. http://imgur.com/a/1xbWq#8  Proofs in the pudding. SDC's very own 002 smurf in action. For shame. SDC guys never harasses or trouble other coins. No way man.

So that was a troll? I was being dragged into the middle of something. I cleared up the "out of context", now people can sort it out seeing the exact words of the conversation in context.

I didn't make shit up or go out of my way to attack someone, i've been threatened enough over this.
subversionary

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 04:54:46 AM

If this is all reality and I'm not living in a FUD fantasy land then I applaud what you did 00Smurff. Way to keep them honest.
zk-SNARK

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 04:55:42 AM
Last edit: July 25, 2015, 09:06:14 PM by zk-SNARK

This is indeed true. You have to trust that the dev team will destroy any and all copies of the start up keys/and such. I am a huge fan of Zerocoin/cash and have followed them since early Jan. They changed to Zerocash in May/June. Even they say that its what has to be done other wise more coin can be made on the blockchain. They also acknowledge the bloat issue and is in fact one of the main reason they didn't release a "coin".

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
LongAndShort (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 05:05:50 AM

You guys crying fud and what not but you are all here doing what..with what you have no evidence you're just pathetic children..hypocriytes! I have no time for the likes of criminals like you! And you are not fooling anyone This is what a real project looks like so you best be getting used to the logo..its not going away! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=745352.0
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: