Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 06:36:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ANACS proof graded 1 oz Gold Titans - only 4 available.  (Read 2063 times)
TitanBTC (OP)

Activity: 366
Merit: 258

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2014, 03:12:05 AM

We have 4 ANACS graded coins here, now, ready to ship.  These are available on a first come, first served basis.   This is a cross post to https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=675359.msg9389288#msg9389288 since that thread is a bit stale.

These were classified by ANACS as proof grade quality coins, which is fairly rare for our production runs.  All of them are graded at PF67.  

Here's the web link for a few higher res pictures:  https://www.titanbtc.com/product/titan-one-gold/

These particular coins were pre-sold, but never left our shop and are now for sale again.  They will ship from our location in California with a numbered certificate of authenticity (production numbers are 40,41, 45, and 46.)  As always, we cover shipping and insurance for gold coins within the U.S.    

The current price, as of this moment is $2,109.00 ($1199 spot gold + $345 spot BTC + $475 Production costs + $75 grading service costs)  That price will float based on current market prices for gold and BTC.  Customers outside the U.S. should add $50 to the price for FedEx International Express service to ensure that you have adequate tracking info and insurance.

If you're just hearing about Titan Bitcoins for the first time, these are similar to Casascius coins, only made in very limited edition.  The private key for the BTC that comes with these coins is sealed underneath the tamper-proof security hologram on the back of the coin. These Private Keys are printed on permanently offline, "air-gapped" computers and printers.  Immediately afterward, all digital traces of the private keys are securely deleted.  Each coin has a unique webpage that tracks it's value in realtime, so that you can verify funding state and authenticity by simply scanning the barcode on the back of the coin.

While we do also offer 2-factor authentication for other Titan Bitcoins (cold-storage wallets for which are kept in our insured safe deposit boxes), these particular gold coins all include a private key on the coin, underneath the hologram.

Bitcoin is always preferred for payment, but we're happy to accept USD in the form of cashier's checks and wire-transfers, as well as cash or check deposits at any Chase Bank location.   PM me for banking details if you need them.

And thanks again for all your support guys!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Blazed
Casascius Addict
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2014, 03:25:43 AM

Oh now I have to send mine in to ANACS and get it graded... to date most of my Titans have gotten a MS-67 DCAM never a PF. When should should we be expecting a Platinum?  Tongue
TitanBTC (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2014, 04:39:22 PM

I was pleasantly surprised when they game back with a proof grade.   Also, objectively, the appearance grade on these coins should higher, but ANACS is not really sure how to account for the hologram. 

If you're serious about wanting a platinum coin, I have a list of interested parties.  We're only going to produce enough of them to cover that list, and I don't intend to make them available publicly. 

Blazed
Casascius Addict
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2014, 04:49:30 PM

I was pleasantly surprised when they game back with a proof grade.   Also, objectively, the appearance grade on these coins should higher, but ANACS is not really sure how to account for the hologram. 

If you're serious about wanting a platinum coin, I have a list of interested parties.  We're only going to produce enough of them to cover that list, and I don't intend to make them available publicly. 

I always buy them from a friend who is most likely already on that list! I will hit him up for the platinum edition. Will it be the same design as the gold or something new and special?
bithalo
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1017

Star Wars Ep. 9 is here

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 05:23:11 PM

Is it possible to be added to that list of interested parties? 

If the edition run is very limited, to say under 20 pieces, I may be interested.  I'd like to know also if this will be the same design as the other existing coins, and whether this would be a 1 ounce platinum coin.

Co-author to the Encyclopedia of Physical Bitcoins.  More details can be found at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2767515.0
Da_Fox_Say

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 06:01:38 PM

Wow I should really get one of these.
Blazed
Casascius Addict
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2014, 07:12:40 PM

Wow I should really get one of these.

Yes you should...they are really nice!
TookDk
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1062

One coin to rule them all

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2014, 07:16:46 PM

wow, just wow

Cryptography is one of the few things you can truly trust.
TheNewAnon135246
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1989

฿uy ฿itcoin

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 07:44:47 PM

They are a little too expensive for me but they look absolutely stunning! These will probably sell in no time!
Da_Fox_Say

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 07:52:22 PM

Payment in BTC right?
TitanBTC (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2014, 09:26:40 PM

Payment in BTC right?

BTC or dollars. 

Just not credit cards at the moment.

The price has dropped by $30+ as the Gold market took a fall today.  Currently its $2,074.00

TitanBTC (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2014, 09:32:34 PM

I always buy them from a friend who is most likely already on that list! I will hit him up for the platinum edition. Will it be the same design as the gold or something new and special?

The platinum coins are a new design.  Bitcoin will soon have a lady mascot.

TitanBTC (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2014, 10:14:50 PM

If the edition run is very limited, to say under 20 pieces, I may be interested.  I'd like to know also if this will be the same design as the other existing coins, and whether this would be a 1 ounce platinum coin.

It's going to be very limited, but I'm not sure exactly how many yet.  We have to wait on the sculpt to be completed before we can accurately estimate minting costs and that will determine that size of the run.  I'll add you to the list.

Da_Fox_Say

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 10:26:58 PM

It's going to be very limited, but I'm not sure exactly how many yet.  We have to wait on the sculpt to be completed before we can accurately estimate minting costs and that will determine that size of the run.  I'll add you to the list.

Please add me to that list as well. Do you have an estimate time frame?
Da_Fox_Say

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 10:42:54 PM

I also have 2 quick questions. First, how many of these were made? Also, is number 40 still available? Smiley

-edit; scratch the first question I just looked at your site.
bithalo
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1017

Star Wars Ep. 9 is here

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 12:06:25 AM

The platinum coins are a new design.  Bitcoin will soon have a lady mascot.

Sounds good.  Will this design be reused in any other Titan coin, or will it be unique to the platinum?

Co-author to the Encyclopedia of Physical Bitcoins.  More details can be found at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2767515.0
ManeBjorn
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1004

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 08:24:15 AM

All of the Titan coins are amazing.  Congrats on the gold coin PF rating that is awesome and overdue.
Makes me want to sell some of my miners to get a platinum coin if you do a run. Fingers crossed I can save enough in time.  Smiley

TitanBTC (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2014, 03:08:54 AM

I also have 2 quick questions. First, how many of these were made? Also, is number 40 still available? Smiley

-edit; scratch the first question I just looked at your site.

We're actually going to be making a total of less than 150 of these coins for 2014.  I sent you a PM regarding what's left.

LavaWave

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 25, 2014, 03:30:46 PM

Besides the Platinum coin, do you anticipate anything new for 2015?

░░  ░░░     ░░░▒▒░░░░
          ░▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▒░░░░    ░░▒░░░░
      ░▒▓▓░▒▓▓░░▓▓▓▒░▓▓▓▓▒     ░░▓▒░
     ░░░▒▒      ░░░ ░▒▓▓▓░░░▒▓▒  ░░▒░░
    ░▓▓░  ░░░░░       ░░ ░▒▓▓▓▓▓ ░▓▓▒░ 
    ░░░ ░░░░░░░          ░░▓▓▓▓▓ ░▒▒░░ 
   ░▒▓░  ░░░░░░            ░░░░░ ▒▓▓▒░
    ░▒▒░   ░░                   ▒░░░░
     ░░░ ░░░░░░              ░░▓▓▓▒░
        ░░░░░░░           ░▒▒▒░░▒░░
          ░░░░      ░░░░ ░▒▓▓▓▓░
          ░░░░░░  ░░▓▓▓▓▒░░▒▓▒░░
           ░░░░░  ░▒▓▓▓▓▓░
            ░░░░░░  ░▒▓▒░░  ░░░
             ░░░░░░░      ░░░
               ░░░░░░░░░░░░░
                   ░░  ░░
  COSS.IO
Crypto One Stop Solution
▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚
..⧉ Multi-Wallet  ⧉ Exchange   ⧉ Merchant Platform
       COSS Token - An ERC20 based Token - revenue generating cryptocurrency     
▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚
..  ICO Details   
Whitepaper         ANN
▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚
Blazed
Casascius Addict
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2014, 07:04:14 PM

Please add me to the Platinum coin list.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: