Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 07:09:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: LFTC Coin launch on 19 December 2014  (Read 59533 times)
trinitywealth

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 10:18:12 PM

Dev, I'm agree with Atari...
But i immagine you haven't got 1000 bitcoins to pump up the value...

You know the whole idea of the "loan coin" is not wrong. (I'm mining it)
What it is wrong is the premine in the project.
Let me explain...

I understand that you want to cover the loans...but immagine just for a second something:
No premine...(or 5% for bounties)
And you open a loan centre where us, the miners, can invest the mined coins to finance the loans.
like btcjam do with bitcoin...

The coin would be allready flying.
And the loan covered anyway.

The situation right now is in a stall because where the hell are you going to sell the premined coins?
People think strait on this to be a scam.

I trust you and I believe on your good purposes but you taked the secure way for you.
And in the end of the day you are creating a coin out of "nothing".
You have said you have bought 1.4 bitcoins of your own premined coin....
This is cilly.
No premine and letting all the community invest their hashing power was the way to go.
If this will be a flop it is only because of the premine.
The whole concept is a winner with no premining.
I'm mining and i'll no stop mining...but i strongly suggest you rectify the sistuation by through the premined coins back to the chain, open the loan coin centre and give the chance to the whole community to be part of the game.

Worst case scenario you make another clone out of the blue....now you know how to do that...and let me tell you that making this coin a community financed source of loan you definelly build a perfect reputation for future projects.

Premined projects like this you can do:
1) if you are scamming
2) if you buy the whole premined coins as today people will no give you the money.

With that said...i'm keeping mining.
Find a solution mate...
igor107th

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 10:18:34 PM

dead with no burn premine thanks and good day
you sAY TO ME I WIL MEET YOU i wil to but i dont hear from you nothing sorry for my engels
i live in holland and a wil see you no problem i pay  ;)your gas
sent me mail pm me but nothing  Smiley
com on explane me let me see how it works i wil tell its man to man POD
 Grin
igor107th

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 10:26:30 PM

i thinking of to make a verry good ico coin with POD
and i warn you its a scam but i wil make dollars
 Wink
1000 dollar bittrex 500 coin good whitye papper
100 btc 3 days bitcointalk and btc in my wallet
nice verry nice website
95 btc in my wallet i say thanks
and sorry we have a problem with the team
every body walks away i me ikke 95 btc +/_ i dont now
2500 dollars hahah good for me

opletten wie wil mij een coin maken PM
dank je alvast
met een goed gesprek  Wink
bedankt alvast  Wink
trinitywealth

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 11:39:50 PM

Dev, you shouldn't make sales orders for 1 satoshi on c-cex...
I think is you but i don't know...anyway whoever got the 65 millions coins sales order for 1 satoshi...need to put it up.
start the sales orders from 10 satoshis...why are you selling for 1 satoshi?...
wtf.
AtariCM

Activity: 54

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 04:27:12 AM
Last edit: December 30, 2014, 08:39:31 AM by AtariCM

My coins are staking in my wallet rather than sitting on the exchange worsening the over liquidity problem.

The way I see this, we the coin holders are effectively virtual shareholders in this new distributed coin lending business. Hossain has designed a theoretically good business plan for the coin and bootstrapped the system but without some work and some external investment we can't get it going because there are too many coins for the number of people involved.

I have 1.8TH of SHA256 mining which brings me in about 2 million satoshi a day, it would take me 33 days to buy up the 1 satoshi pile and then I would be taking the risk that other holders would just dump even more of the coin at 1 sat and I'd achieve nothing with my effort. It's a much better idea for me to help out by building an exchange for this on the good faith that the payment for it in LFTC may someday be worth something if others also do stuff to help out.

AtariCM

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 04:29:15 AM

If nobody does anything and the dev doesn't find some investment to make in his own plans, then we all end up bagholders of a worthless coin and effectively become the victims of a scam even if that wasn't the dev's honest intentions.

Can you live with that Hossain? Or do you recognise that you have consumed energy and resources of good honest people and now have a moral obligation to do whatever you can to make things right?
fastaslighting

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 09:20:20 AM

This guy is stuck I think he though this coin would fund his operation which his operation is a great business model by the way but if you don't have money to develop the model first then why even come onto the open market with the coin. People I guess think investors are dumb  but we aren't we know when something has been up and making money and when someone is trying to avoid putting one red cent into his own start up business and getting it all from us as coin miners and or investors people can see right through that sort of thing and may pay you 1 or 2 sat for your idea but to make anymore then that you have to have an already reputable business tied to your coin to get the major players in ..... Well we know you have the business plan but show us you mean business by putting some of your own money in the game you don't start a great business with no start up cost so show us you want your business to succeed and help buy up some of those coins that are below the 10 sat level believe me in the business you just got into unless you have $20000 in capital for the first 4 or 5 months to keep doors open you will go bust so I'd rather invest the 3000-3500 to get the coin up and going smoothly then have to get the 20000 raised on your own  as investors we will help you if you help us that is how business works.
AtariCM

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 09:31:28 AM

It's less than 5 BTC to buy those coins and give this coin a chance to work, that's about 1297.54 EURO at current prices, which should be easy to afford for a professional accountant doing tax returns and such for real businesses.

Thing is if the situation is left as it is, even more of the coins will be put on sale below the 10 sat threshold and it will cost even more to clear them out, because the coin is still mining more blocks every day.

The plan cannot work without buy orders because no one is going to take a loan of coins which cannot be sold for anything, so unless those excess coins are taken off the table and soon, the plan absolutely will not work and Hossain will have effectively scammed us all whether he meant to or not.

Haslett5236

Activity: 840

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 09:57:53 AM

JUST ADVICE :
there is to much coins !!! to much !!!!!
You have to do something with the total coins, otherwise this coin will die.
burning the coin, really too much coins hold by dev
AtariCM

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 10:10:56 AM

He was planning to use the premine to make the loans, but the problem is that would add to the already too high liquidity of the coins on the exchange. He needs to make the loans initially from coins which he buys from the exchange and only later introduce coins from the premine when the market is large enough to consume it.
trinitywealth

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 11:07:05 AM

He was planning to use the premine to make the loans, but the problem is that would add to the already too high liquidity of the coins on the exchange. He needs to make the loans initially from coins which he buys from the exchange and only later introduce coins from the premine when the market is large enough to consume it.

That's it!
this way the price would fly,
Anyway...well done on the c-cex exchange...now is 6 satoshis.....make very small sells and buy orders....
sales orders should start from 10 satoshi onwaqrds and buy orders from 6 downwards...just for now...
very very very small orders...each one of us can do that, i believe everyone could play with 0.01 bitcoin that is nothing but will help to inflate the value...
if you think about sell and buy you give a very little share to that bastards of the exchange but someone may notice the coin goin up and buy the big ammount we need...
important is that is very mother f....king tiny amounts so we all can sell and buy...
AtariCM

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 11:16:27 AM

It seems to have stabilised around 7 sats, now we need to start buying and selling between 1 and 6 with small amounts, get the trading going.

We need to get the value above 10 for the investors to come in, but 7 should be ok for the plan as long as we get some buy orders now at at least 2-3
trinitywealth

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 11:26:32 AM

i don't mean to anyone to invest...actually i'm converting cryptsy points to bitcoin and send it to c-cex to start playing around....so from my pocket are coming out nothing...
i have a bunch of cryptsy point sitting there and i believe all of us got some of it...
it is just an idea....
let's play with the brain as the capital is missing....lol....
waxo

Activity: 630

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 11:38:02 AM

It seems to have stabilised around 7 sats, now we need to start buying and selling between 1 and 6 with small amounts, get the trading going.

We need to get the value above 10 for the investors to come in, but 7 should be ok for the plan as long as we get some buy orders now at at least 2-3

GO GO GO LFTC GO GO GO i will never sell under 100 sat !!

trinitywealth

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 11:47:24 AM
Last edit: December 30, 2014, 01:38:03 PM by trinitywealth

guys take off the low prices if is you there...
time by time you buy at 2 , 3, 4, 5, put on sale on 50 or 40 and delete lowest prices...but move...is too stady the orders...come on!!!
lftccoin (OP)

Activity: 93

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 12:00:36 PM

Sorry guy's this was I planned with the premined coins. I tried to tell you. The reason that the own exchange is coming later is that I don't want a third party inside.

Okay Long time ago I developed an insurance saving plan, That time I made lots of appointments with insurance companies, Like AEGON, NN and Fortis group, but direct with  CEO's. They planning to buy the product, but what happened, that time I come in family problem, and lost my way. After some time one of the parties stolen my product. I had only the copyright of it but not the right, trade marks. Almost the same happened with Hamburg Mannheimer and NSCFA, but that time I won the case.

This time is different, because my goal was recognition the LFTC coin on internet, and try to fix my past problem. This part I think I fix it.  I'm still sure I can fix the total concept. But not in short time. I'm planning my new crypto-currency saving plan to put on the market about July. The name is LFTC Euro Saving Plan. That time the exchange is omportant.

Okay the 15 billion is on my balance sheet (asset). When the loans is out than it comes as claim rights on the balance sheet.
This way the asset is 2 ways. Only this way you can find a investors from the banks. The problem is that bitcoin is not recognized as money but as trade goods. But what I did it comes out different. At this moment is problem the low price.

I really can't give it out of my hands, If you want stop, I can't make that choice.

Thanks
Hossain  
AtariCM

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 12:13:03 PM

Was that you hossain, or perhaps it was the Dubai group that just bought up to 9 and stopped?

I am buying more but I don't have a lot of coinage to make much of a difference with.

My offer to create your exchange fast stands. I will build it and then turn over to you full control
with the root password for the server. You can have it checked by someone else if you want it
will be a simple installation of the standard opensource exchange software configured to work with
BTC and LFTC.
AtariCM

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 12:16:59 PM

I just bought 2m and took them off the exchange. The most I can buy each day is about 1.1m, but I can't keep doing it if I'm the only one doing it!
lftccoin (OP)

Activity: 93

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 12:20:56 PM

Was that you hossain, or perhaps it was the Dubai group that just bought up to 9 and stopped?

I am buying more but I don't have a lot of coinage to make much of a difference with.

My offer to create your exchange fast stands. I will build it and then turn over to you full control
with the root password for the server. You can have it checked by someone else if you want it
will be a simple installation of the standard opensource exchange software configured to work with
BTC and LFTC.

Thanks

The Dubai group is not the real person
They tried to scam some btc from me to fix on Bter.com I trace the IP address from different mails. The IP coming from Amsterdam Amstel
trinitywealth

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 12:23:21 PM

anyway i have tried to withdraw 6million lftc but the withrawal is not even appearing in the instory....
this exchange is a real peace of crap
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: