Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:56:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][XDE] [100 ~Rare!] ~XDECOIN~ MANDATORY SWAP TO WALLET v6 April 15th @ C-CEX  (Read 193130 times)
mightyshibe

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 01:02:54 AM

Hey guys,

I've been out of cryptoland for a while, and coming back to it.
Unfortunately it seems that I've been missing a lot of important stuff going on with XDE.

I was on wallet v4 Roll Eyes, and had a few XDE. Just gave a try at v6, and launched it with a cleaned roaming folder (just kept wallet.dat).
Wallet seems to sync up (block 20574 - 11 May 08:54:18 2015, as of now) but main window says "out of sync", and my transaction are in conflicted status.

I just read dev's last posts and I am aware that I missed all the swap thing, so I'm screwd with my coins, is that right? Damn Undecided

Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
uki
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 09:48:37 AM

@mightyshibe: I am afraid it is too late and not much can be done now to make your coins usable. mblados, could you confirm that?

this space is intentionally left blank
robija

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 07:38:50 PM

Hello community, last days I have no time to write because of my new born baby... but I have bought 2 XDE on C-Cex last few days and also hold some support positions.. Cheers! And support XDE always forever!!! Smiley
mblados (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Muroko Blados

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 11:38:48 AM

Hey guys,

I've been out of cryptoland for a while, and coming back to it.
Unfortunately it seems that I've been missing a lot of important stuff going on with XDE.

I was on wallet v4 Roll Eyes, and had a few XDE. Just gave a try at v6, and launched it with a cleaned roaming folder (just kept wallet.dat).
Wallet seems to sync up (block 20574 - 11 May 08:54:18 2015, as of now) but main window says "out of sync", and my transaction are in conflicted status.

I just read dev's last posts and I am aware that I missed all the swap thing, so I'm screwd with my coins, is that right? Damn Undecided

We had to swap xde over and over to get a stable pos. Any coins from v4 and v5 cannot work with v6 wallet. C-Cex did the swaps and everyone was
informed on the thread and on twitter.

[EagsCurrency] We mean Business - Now PURE POS! Stake your Free Share Now! ends Jan. 27
mblados (OP)

Activity: 350

Muroko Blados

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 11:41:42 AM

Hello community, last days I have no time to write because of my new born baby... but I have bought 2 XDE on C-Cex last few days and also hold some support positions.. Cheers! And support XDE always forever!!! Smiley
Welcome back robija.  Smiley

[EagsCurrency] We mean Business - Now PURE POS! Stake your Free Share Now! ends Jan. 27
robija

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 04:15:01 PM

Meanwhile on the exchange front:
Here are the stats for c-cex over last 30 days: https://c-cex.com/index.html?id=stat&d=30
Currently we have 4.65 BTC out of at least 6 BTC needed, with about a week to go.

And now stats is 6.37 btc on c-cex..Jupiii...hahaha...
uki
Legendary

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 04:25:42 PM

Here are the stats for c-cex over last 30 days: https://c-cex.com/index.html?id=stat&d=30
Currently we have 4.65 BTC out of at least 6 BTC needed, with about a week to go.

thanks for the update. I already contacted c-cex support to unmark XDE de-listing. Thanks to XDE community for your support!

vegasguy
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 08:53:39 PM

I will continue to buy and support. Can one of the devs post wallet v6.1 plz?

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
lovewiki

Activity: 271

Share Love

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2015, 07:36:24 AM

thanks for the update. I already contacted c-cex support to unmark XDE de-listing. Thanks to XDE community for your support!

The de-listing mark seems removed. Good job uki!

As for the other exchanges, I did contact with Bittrex (you may pm me, so that we can discuss the details). For these who don't like Bittrex we also have contacted with Cryptsy: https://www.cryptsy.com/coinvotes/ and comkort: https://comkort.com/ and you can find XDE on the voting lists there, yet it seems the support of the community is not reflected! Please do vote, if you want to see XDE there.

I voted on cryptsy already. I could vote on comkort too but I can't see XDE on the voting list there.  Wink

So I also voted here: https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Home/Voting, mainly because the website said: "We have a strict NO delist policy, Once listed your coin has a permanent home".

It seems this exchange has human moderator to filter out scam coins on their voting list, therefore I think we should have some good chance to get listed on cryptopia if the community can put more votes there.

Register for FREE Bitcoin!
uki
Legendary

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 08:07:31 PM

I could vote on comkort too but I can't see XDE on the voting list there.  Wink
It seems they didn't add it. Here is my tweet to Comkort exchange, you may help with RTs: https://twitter.com/uqui80/status/599667195141103616

tbearhere
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 01:58:01 PM

Its got to get on bittrex in my opinion or cryptsy.
uki
Legendary

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 03:20:48 PM
Last edit: May 17, 2015, 07:15:27 PM by uki

Its got to get on bittrex in my opinion or cryptsy.
Then help it to happen. Contact Bittrex or Cryptsy and tell them that. The more people do it, more likely XDE will be there.
You may also help by tweeting Bittrex or Cryptsy about XDE, and vote for XDE on Cryptsy and comkort.

marcetin
Legendary

Activity: 1124
Merit: 1013

ParalleCoin's ruler from the shadow

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2015, 08:30:14 PM

Hi guys,

I made service for node crowd funding and of course fund for XDE, so anyone willing to support XDE with node please donate some amount.
As XDE is one of my favourite coins and I am part of dev team it will have special treatment. For every node we collect funds I will make one more bonus for free.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  PLAN 9   FROM CRYPTO SPACE    PARALLELCOIN 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My fellow members, ask not what the community can do for you, ask what you can do for the community. CCW-WebRes-BitStickers-AnonStickers.shop------------------------------ ParallelCoin

The Secret of Success is to find out where people are going.. and get there first! - Mark Twain
Bitrated user: marcetin.
uki
Legendary

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 09:32:57 AM

Hi guys,

I made service for node crowd funding and of course fund for XDE, so anyone willing to support XDE with node please donate some amount.
As XDE is one of my favourite coins and I am part of dev team it will have special treatment. For every node we collect funds I will make one more bonus for free.

great idea! that should definitely help XDE and keep the network stable.

nikkers

Activity: 566
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 04:41:52 PM

Hi guys,

Great idea indeed  Wink

Please RT : https://twitter.com/NikkersCryptoez/status/601425291488165888

things seem to have gotten a bit stale since the threat of delisting has gone for now, we should try to keep the momentum going and keep tweeting, keep pestering

exchanges(in a nice way Cheesy) and most importantly keep the faith  Wink
uki
Legendary

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
May 27, 2015, 03:24:09 PM
Last edit: May 27, 2015, 03:44:09 PM by uki

XDE won't be listing on comkort exchange. I was talking with these guys regarding possible listing of XDE, yet they seem to want money for listing XDE. Here are the details of their response:
Code:
 For this moment adding XDE will not give us any profit.
1. Any wallet need resources like: CPU, RAM
2. We have to support it and help users if there are any issues with there transactions
3. Update wallets when there are new versions

So we can add if:
a) You or someone else will pay for XDE maintenance 0.2 BTC per Month
b) OR you can trade XDE with volume 100BTC per month, it will give us 0.2BTC as trading fee

Funny enough, if you look at the exchange: https://comkort.com/
they have 365 different markets out of which only 13 (!) have the volume of more than 0.015 BTC (yes, you see it right, there is no mistake in the comma!).
Yet, they want 0.2BTC for listing or 100 BTC of month volume. Ridiculous!

marcetin
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2015, 02:47:50 AM

XDE won't be listing on comkort exchange. I was talking with these guys regarding possible listing of XDE, yet they seem to want money for listing XDE. Here are the details of their response:
Code:
2. We have to support it and help users if there are any issues with there transactions

So we can add if:
b) OR you can trade XDE with volume 100BTC per month, it will give us 0.2BTC as trading fee

they have 365 different markets out of which only 13 (!) have the volume of more than 0.015 BTC (yes, you see it right, there is no mistake in the comma!).

Ridiculous indeed!
100BTC per month Cheesy
They obviously are not interested in XDE.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My fellow members, ask not what the community can do for you, ask what you can do for the community. CCW-WebRes-BitStickers-AnonStickers.shop------------------------------ ParallelCoin

The Secret of Success is to find out where people are going.. and get there first! - Mark Twain
uki
Legendary

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 06:23:56 AM

Code:

So we can add if:

Ridiculous indeed!
100BTC per month Cheesy

Does not matter, XDE can live without comkort.

marcetin
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2015, 06:30:40 PM

Code:

So we can add if:

Ridiculous indeed!
100BTC per month Cheesy

Right, but on Cryptsy would be great to see XDE.

uki
Legendary

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 08:57:15 PM
Last edit: May 30, 2015, 02:09:39 PM by uki

Right, but on Cryptsy would be great to see XDE.
I already opened a ticket on Cryptsy and we were added to the voting list. Now it is community's turn to vote to get us there!
Please vote here: https://www.cryptsy.com/coinvotes/
Additional tickets showing community support and requesting listing would help us too!

Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: