Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 03:04:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][XDE] [100 ~Rare!] ~XDECOIN~ MANDATORY SWAP TO WALLET v6 April 15th @ C-CEX  (Read 193131 times)
mblados (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Muroko Blados

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 04:24:48 PM

How many confirmation or time s needed to stake?

POS COINS: 100
POS Interest: 10%
Min Stake Age: 5hrs (It can take longer to stake)
Max Stake Age: Unlimited

Thank you for the answer, my last transaction is since 24.04.2015 and i get the text: Not staken because you dont have a mature coins.

not trying to be nosy, but how much XDE do you have?

As the smaller amount you have the longer it will take to begin staking.

I have 2,5

if you have 2.5 XDE, you have already staked. Check your transactions History.

[EagsCurrency] We mean Business - Now PURE POS! Stake your Free Share Now! ends Jan. 27

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mObLOBScHAr

Activity: 136
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 06:10:59 PM

I had the same problem, but actually it turned out that it was not staking because of the configurations I made.

Check your wallet settings:

Ensure that you don't have your XDE reserved.
(Reserved amount does not participate in staking and is therefore spendable at any time)

If you have your wallet encrypted (you really should!) you have to unlock it for staking.
lovewiki

Activity: 271

Share Love

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2015, 06:32:28 AM

thanks for the support so far, and we need more.
I believe XDE community is strong and we can show it.

We may also submit the request to list XDE at Cryptsy:
https://cryptsy.freshdesk.com/support/tickets/new
and tweet about it: https://twitter.com/uqui80/status/590904373376593921

EDIT: Cryptsy added XDE to the voting list: https://www.cryptsy.com/coinvotes

I believe Cryptsy is the best place for trading rare coins.

This is a good example:
https://www.cryptsy.com/markets/view/42_BTC

XDE should focus on getting listed on Cryptsy instead of Bittrex. At least Cryptsy won't delist coins as frequent as Bittrex.  Wink

Register for FREE Bitcoin!
raimch89
Legendary

Activity: 1169
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 08:45:37 AM

i agree
cryptsy is a good exchange for coins like xde
bitbollox

Activity: 361
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 04:25:44 PM

i agree
cryptsy is a good exchange for coins like xde

problem is cryptsy is slooooooooowww!
raimch89
Legendary

Activity: 1169

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 06:54:07 PM

between cryptsy and...nothing, i choose cryptsy
clearly bittrex don't want to relist xde
marcetin
Legendary

Activity: 1124
Merit: 1013

ParalleCoin's ruler from the shadow

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2015, 04:33:15 AM

Agree for Cryptsy, it is far more better than BitTrex in many ways.
I see BitTrex just as pump/dump place which is used for something that I do not like in cryptocoin world.
All that pressure people make to add some coin to BT expecting some wonder will happen and price will go up and they will make some easy profit, obviously not knowing they just gamble there because of big player which lead the market, so some lucky people take profit but the most finish with empty (crypto)pockets.
Lets put goal to Cryptsy instead BitTrex!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  PLAN 9   FROM CRYPTO SPACE    PARALLELCOIN 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My fellow members, ask not what the community can do for you, ask what you can do for the community. CCW-WebRes-BitStickers-AnonStickers.shop------------------------------ ParallelCoin

The Secret of Success is to find out where people are going.. and get there first! - Mark Twain
Bitrated user: marcetin.
nikkers

Activity: 566
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 12:47:55 PM
Last edit: April 30, 2015, 04:15:10 PM by nikkers

I see BitTrex just as pump/dump place which is used for something that I do not like in cryptocoin world.
All that pressure people make to add some coin to BT expecting some wonder will happen and price will go up and they will make some easy profit, obviously not knowing they just gamble there because of big player which lead the market, so some lucky people take profit but the most finish with empty (crypto)pockets.

I dont necessarily agree, but it's just my opinion, i feel the more exchanges we can get on, the better it will be for the coin Wink

Cryptsy hardly has a great track record now after some of the recent news that's broken(superstaking wallets), so i don't see how you can say it's better or worse.

we want to be listed on as many exchanges as possible imo, get XDE out there.

Also what happened with the P.R?

And finally, i thought the whole point of this new wallet was to appease bittrex regarding the previous security issue?

Sorry to be blunt, but i feel we are like a dog chasing it's own tail at the moment and just going round and round in circles  Sad

marcetin
Legendary

Activity: 1124
Merit: 1013

ParalleCoin's ruler from the shadow

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2015, 08:12:53 PM

I dont necessarily agree, but it's just my opinion, i feel the more exchanges we can get on, the better it will be for the coin Wink
Cryptsy hardly has a great track record now after some of the recent news that's broken(superstaking wallets), so i don't see how you can say it's better or worse.
And finally, i thought the whole point of this new wallet was to appease bittrex regarding the previous security issue?
Sorry to be blunt, but i feel we are like a dog chasing it's own tail at the moment and just going round and round in circles  Sad

Yes, you are right, we need XDE on more exchanges, as much as it can.
I am really not satisfied how BitTrex do job, ok for technical mater how exchange works, but from ethical side their pump/dump/delisting way of doing things is something I really think is no good for cryptocoins scene, that way doing things is really bad and it serve only to few people to take money from rest majority.
Maybe I am utopian fool when thinking we are doing technology development not making way to take money from people letting them gamble on exchanges.
P.R. is on going we just need to be sure all works well before continue it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  PLAN 9   FROM CRYPTO SPACE    PARALLELCOIN 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My fellow members, ask not what the community can do for you, ask what you can do for the community. CCW-WebRes-BitStickers-AnonStickers.shop------------------------------ ParallelCoin

The Secret of Success is to find out where people are going.. and get there first! - Mark Twain
Bitrated user: marcetin.
nikkers

Activity: 566
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 03:14:40 PM

Yes, you are right, we need XDE on more exchanges, as much as it can.
I am really not satisfied how BitTrex do job, ok for technical mater how exchange works, but from ethical side their pump/dump/delisting way of doing things is something I really think is no good for cryptocoins scene, that way doing things is really bad and it serve only to few people to take money from rest majority.
Maybe I am utopian fool when thinking we are doing technology development not making way to take money from people letting them gamble on exchanges.
P.R. is on going we just need to be sure all works well before continue it.

Thanks for your honest reply man, i admire your utopian ideals i really do, but i feel you are of the minority for now unfortunately.

it only takes few greedy ones to ruin any efforts like that, and it's a shame because greed and crypto go hand in hand the majority of times.

I agree that it should really be all about technology development as the main concern, but too many people just see crypto as a means to an end i.e profit :/

One last word on exchanges.......imo they are all the same......they are businesses out to make money, and that's their main objective.

Thanks for the heads up on pr as well Wink

bitbollox

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 05:34:19 PM

Ey up for the last couple of days my wallet has been stuck at sync, is anyone else having problems?

Just close and relaunch the client wallet.

Ey up, tried that left it open to sync 24 hours and nothing! nay mind should I just back up my wallet.dat and try a fresh install. once this is sorted I will be splitting my coins instead of having them altogether, also will make an XDE donation. And on a different note you mention features, I think, I may be wrong but arent you also the dev for EAGS in which case have an in wallet arbitrage bot  (the easier to use the better Wink )  only available for XDE holders but it could be like a dual wallet for both coins so the arbitrage works for both coins  but only works if you have "x" amount of XDE. that should play on the rarity as hopefully it will be something that EAGs holders will try to get into, making XDE a needed commodity, just a thought Wink

quick after thought maybe you could look into joining superNet and make an arbitrage bot for all the SN coins, but that does sound like a lot of work lol

I have sorted my wallet, just did a fresh install! I was thinking my idea of an arbitrage bot in the XDE wallet! I was over thinking it the other day,first we need to do exactly what is been talked about, get listed on as many exchanges as possible (no matter what there size, just as long as its not a dead exchange) then simly get APIs from each and enter them into the wallet every coin you own, you could arbitrage. you could even look into a web based wallet!!! I have sent a XDE tip Wink
mblados (OP)

Muroko Blados

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 06:19:58 AM
Last edit: May 05, 2015, 06:44:54 PM by mblados

To the Community: C-Cex contacted me on skype regarding XDE volume. I think everyone needs to wakeup and bring some solid ideas abt future development.
I see that none is trying to contribute in development and also Donation has not been launched to Support Development. Anyway, the POW will end soon and
on Tuesday i will deliver new Wallet version 6.1 to make a few changes before going full POS.
C-Cex needs volume or XDE will be delisted there.

[EagsCurrency] We mean Business - Now PURE POS! Stake your Free Share Now! ends Jan. 27
bitbollox

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 08:40:15 PM

To the Community: C-Cex contacted me on skype regarding XDE volume. I think everyone needs to wakeup and bring some solid ideas abt future development.
I see that none is trying to contribute in development and also Donation has not been launched to Support Development. Anyway, the POW will end soon and
on Tuesday i will deliver new Wallet version 6.1 to make a few changes before going full POS.

I have donated and I contributed an Idea I cant take it any further as I know bugger all about programming, Im not being arsey Im just saying. And regarding volume everyone is holding out for the publicity, I also think the publicity should involve a road map so people can see where the coins going, that will raise awareness and interest raising the price and might even start to create a bit of trading volume and then everyones happy  Smiley
mblados (OP)

Muroko Blados

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 08:56:38 PM

I have donated and I contributed an Idea I cant take it any further as I know bugger all about programming, Im not being arsey Im just saying. And regarding volume everyone is holding out for the publicity, I also think the publicity should involve a road map so people can see where the coins going, that will raise awareness and interest raising the price and might even start to create a bit of trading volume and then everyones happy  Smiley

bitbollox, you are a good supporter and I have read your posts and everything but no one else tried to suggestion any other idea or discuss your idea.
For the road map, i have asked the community to make one then from there, development and other things can follow.

vegasguy
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 09:21:55 PM

Ill be honest , I think the issue is the cost of the coin. But not just the cost, people are afraid to spend so much on a coin the appears to have lack of interest. The other issue is it is not on Bittrex. We need a clear plan on how to get there, because it WILL get more exposure and more volume there. Has ANYONE contacted Richie regarding this coin getting on Bittrex? Ill be honest, this is a fantasic coin, and dev has put his heart and soul into it. I can buy more, but I feel uneasy when its not on Bittrex, and vol is low. So, I get a few hundred visitors a day on my website that is dedicated to crypto. www.bitcoinlasvegas.net . I will write a nice article about this coin, and if I had some clear instructions on how to get this on Bittrex I would help.

This coin IS one of the best coins coin there, bar none. I will do my part and buy TODAY!

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
mblados (OP)

Muroko Blados

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 11:25:58 PM

Ill be honest , I think the issue is the cost of the coin. But not just the cost, people are afraid to spend so much on a coin the appears to have lack of interest. The other issue is it is not on Bittrex. We need a clear plan on how to get there, because it WILL get more exposure and more volume there. Has ANYONE contacted Richie regarding this coin getting on Bittrex? Ill be honest, this is a fantasic coin, and dev has put his heart and soul into it. I can buy more, but I feel uneasy when its not on Bittrex, and vol is low. So, I get a few hundred visitors a day on my website that is dedicated to crypto. www.bitcoinlasvegas.net . I will write a nice article about this coin, and if I had some clear instructions on how to get this on Bittrex I would help.

This coin IS one of the best coins coin there, bar none. I will do my part and buy TODAY!

Vegas

Very nice of you. Normally uki and marcetin were leading things regarding Bittrex maybe you can PM them.

coinfello
Legendary

Activity: 1274

FLAT OUT!!!

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 04:06:49 PM

sad to see this coin go  Sad
vegasguy
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 04:14:36 PM

sad to see this coin go  Sad

Its not gone..YET. Its in warning status on C-cex, that it will get delisted very soon if vol does not pick up. I had to move some coins around yesterday to buy some xde and Im going to write an article today on my site getting the word out. Instead of coming here saying your sorry to see it go, please take some action, like buying some XDE. Im really speaking to everyone. This is one of the best coins out there, and it has a dedicated developer, lets not screw this up. ACT NOW!! I will post my actions later today, and I think everyone else should. Quit whining, and come here and post " I bought 2 XDE today". Now THAT will get things moving again, and bring more confidence to the coin. If this dev was just going to let this coin die, it would have happend along time ago! We need to raise the vol, and then request the be removed from the delisting list. When people see this they are even more hesitant to buy. Notice the 0 BTC volume!?!? Lets buy and get this moving or lose it forever!

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
uki
Legendary

Activity: 1358

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 04:43:45 PM

sad to see this coin go  Sad

Its not gone..YET. Its in warning status on C-cex, that it will get delisted very soon if vol does not pick up. I had to move some coins around yesterday to buy some xde and Im going to write an article today on my site getting the word out. Instead of coming here saying your sorry to see it go, please take some action, like buying some XDE. Im really speaking to everyone. This is one of the best coins out there, and it has a dedicated developer, lets not screw this up. ACT NOW!! I will post my actions later today, and I think everyone else should. Quit whining, and come here and post " I bought 2 XDE today". Now THAT will get things moving again, and bring more confidence to the coin. If this dev was just going to let this coin die, it would have happend along time ago! We need to raise the vol, and then request the be removed from the delisting list. When people see this they are even more hesitant to buy. Notice the 0 BTC volume!?!? Lets buy and get this moving or lose it forever!

Vegas

Thanks Vegas for your support. XDE is definitely far from being gone, it is however now the COMMUNITY who has to show their interest and support. I know it is a bit of a chicken and egg problem, and not many people showing up until many big things happen, but it has to start somewhere, one cannot only wait to have things done.
I like the idea of marcetin, of having a some bank-like nodes (I want to avoid the buzzword master-node that pops around the Alt forum too often recently) that support the network in the pure-PoS phase, yet we would have to clarify the details on how to incentivise people to create such bank-nodes (e.g., bonus interest rate?).

I agree with mblados, that right now the most important issue is to define our roadmap. we need some proposals from community members and we need them now.
As for c-cex, if I understood their rules correctly we need an average daily trading volume for last 30 days will of at least 0.2 BTC, i.e., 30 * 0.2 BTC= 6 BTC of volume in the next two weeks. Tough, but definitely doable.

As for the other exchanges, I did contact with Bittrex (you may pm me, so that we can discuss the details). For these who don't like Bittrex we also have contacted with Cryptsy: https://www.cryptsy.com/coinvotes/ and comkort: https://comkort.com/ and you can find XDE on the voting lists there, yet it seems the support of the community is not reflected! Please do vote, if you want to see XDE there.

this space is intentionally left blank
bitbollox

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 06:36:25 PM

knowing very little Wink I was wondering how hard it would be to create a web based wallet? I still think that if we can become a supernet core coin that should raise awareness and also xde gets loads of features, if I understand right xde will be able to use the functions of any coin that is in the  supernet group and there is a few of them
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: