Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:55:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][XDE] [100 ~Rare!] ~XDECOIN~ MANDATORY SWAP TO WALLET v6 April 15th @ C-CEX  (Read 193131 times)
uki
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
February 23, 2015, 03:14:55 PM

I dont have any Experience with this, but i dont think the coin can be backed by a few ounces of gold, it would be great to somehow incorporate these gold

eagles into the whole idea somehow, maybe auctioning them for XDE or something along those lines. but not exactly sure what.

I have been reading a lot about gold "backed" crypto's and it is not an easy thing to do properly.

Here is a quote from the article......

"The reality is that combining cryptocurrencies with Gold doesn’t make a lot of sense. The whole idea behind most cryptocurrencies is having a distributed electronic method of transferring value without the need to be tied to a physical location. Adding Gold to the mix literally destroys the advantages of a cryptocurrency because the asset it’s tied to is stored centrally, leaving it vulnerable to the negative effects of government regulation."

Please dont think i'm being a negative nancy, because i think we could do something with this idea, just not sure the workings of it at the moment Sad

here is a link to the article: http://www.macrobusiness.com.au/2014/07/the-truth-about-gold-backed-cryptocurrencies/

P.S Repunza i would love to see some pictures of these beautiful coins if you have any  Smiley
some coins came with the idea of so called "stability funds".
Stability funds are supposed to provide a buy support, once the price falls below a certain level.
I am not sure if that may work long-term, however.

this space is intentionally left blank

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
marcetin
Legendary

Activity: 1124
Merit: 1013

ParalleCoin's ruler from the shadow

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2015, 05:02:13 PM

"The reality is that combining cryptocurrencies with Gold doesn’t make a lot of sense. The whole idea behind most cryptocurrencies is having a distributed electronic method of transferring value without the need to be tied to a physical location. Adding Gold to the mix literally destroys the advantages of a cryptocurrency because the asset it’s tied to is stored centrally, leaving it vulnerable to the negative effects of government regulation."

Good point!

------------------------------

Anyhow, we can do something good for promotion XDE and boost media attention by taking some proved PR service, what are you guys thinking on that?

I have contact of two proved guys which do one month for 0.5BTC.

From my and some other peoples experience they make good job.

0.5BTC is not much as that can bring XDE to many exchanges not just one like as we pay, for example BitTrex 3BTC.

Please share you thoughts and if you are for it I will organise fund gathering.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  PLAN 9   FROM CRYPTO SPACE    PARALLELCOIN 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My fellow members, ask not what the community can do for you, ask what you can do for the community. CCW-WebRes-BitStickers-AnonStickers.shop------------------------------ ParallelCoin

The Secret of Success is to find out where people are going.. and get there first! - Mark Twain
Bitrated user: marcetin.
gkv9
Legendary

Activity: 1246

!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!

View Profile
February 23, 2015, 06:10:31 PM

Good point!

Anyhow, we can do something good for promotion XDE and boost media attention by taking some proved PR service, what are you guys thinking on that?

0.5BTC is not much as that can bring XDE to many exchanges not just one like as we pay, for example BitTrex 3BTC.

Go for it... 0.5 ain't a big thing if that guarantees us getting listed on good amount of exchanges...
I feel that even 10 members can donate 0.05, then that would equal to the amount asked, and I am in for that. Smiley

marcetin
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2015, 10:22:05 PM

Good point!

Go for it... 0.5 ain't a big thing if that guarantees us getting listed on good amount of exchanges...
I feel that even 10 members can donate 0.05, then that would equal to the amount asked, and I am in for that. Smiley

It does not guarantees anything except greater attention to XDE. It will just boost anything we do for XDE, so as the community we need to find a way to make stuff for it. When I say "stuff" I mean anything that will be connected with XDE. From cloud online games to real solid gold bars, services, loans, etc.
Although crypto coin does not need to be "gold backed" or backed with anything but available services and goods for it. Trading is trading and if it is only trading than interest fall down by the time in sea of trading possibilities and speculations leaded markets.
If anyone can think of something that could be done please share ideas. If we come up with something good we can make investment startup for that, for example if it is some web service we can share expenses of programmer who will make the app.
I will setup block explorer and some other scripts but it needs much much more.
Come on all of you, regular, silence supporters of just passing by members, if you have some thoughts on what and how we could make for XDE please share here.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My fellow members, ask not what the community can do for you, ask what you can do for the community. CCW-WebRes-BitStickers-AnonStickers.shop------------------------------ ParallelCoin

The Secret of Success is to find out where people are going.. and get there first! - Mark Twain
Repunza

Activity: 357
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 23, 2015, 11:16:54 PM

Well guys I was going to try and help XDE get off the ground. But unfortunately I made the mistake and trusted someone that was apart of this community. I along with a couple more people was approached by Bitspender to buy coins. I have done deals in the past with Bitspender and found him to be a trust worthy person. Well it seems like I was wrong. He offered to buy 5 XDE from me. I sent him 2 1/2 XDE first in good faith. As I have don't several nice size deals with him without any problems. Sometimes he would send me coins out of the blue. Just out of friendship. I've purchased XDE from him before as well. Bitspender informed me that his phone was damaged and he couldn't send me the BTC right away but it should be fixed the following day. I knew he claimed to have had phone trouble for over a week now. But prior to sending the coins a day earlier. Bitspender informed the Trollbox at CCEX that his phone would be fixed the following day. So I gave him the benefit of the doubt. I haven't nor have the other people heard from Bitspender in 5 days. He used to login CCEX daily even though his phone was damaged. But as of today no one has heard nor seen him. He replied to a message I sent him about 4 days ago. The XDE trade deal has been a week.

I was hoping to send my son to music school off XDE. But I will have to do it some other way. I really liked and trusted Bitspender and hope he does the right thing and atleast refund my XDE. But I highly doubt that will happen now. This is a lesson learned from me. I was always taught to treat people like you would want to be treated. I guess some wasn't raised that way...

nikkers

Activity: 566
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 12:52:31 AM

Well guys I was going to try and help XDE get off the ground. But unfortunately I made the mistake and trusted someone that was apart of this community. I along with a couple more people was approached by Bitspender to buy coins. I have done deals in the past with Bitspender and found him to be a trust worthy person. Well it seems like I was wrong. He offered to buy 5 XDE from me. I sent him 2 1/2 XDE first in good faith. As I have don't several nice size deals with him without any problems. Sometimes he would send me coins out of the blue. Just out of friendship. I've purchased XDE from him before as well. Bitspender informed me that his phone was damaged and he couldn't send me the BTC right away but it should be fixed the following day. I knew he claimed to have had phone trouble for over a week now. But prior to sending the coins a day earlier. Bitspender informed the Trollbox at CCEX that his phone would be fixed the following day. So I gave him the benefit of the doubt. I haven't nor have the other people heard from Bitspender in 5 days. He used to login CCEX daily even though his phone was damaged. But as of today no one has heard nor seen him. He replied to a message I sent him about 4 days ago. The XDE trade deal has been a week.

I was hoping to send my son to music school off XDE. But I will have to do it some other way. I really liked and trusted Bitspender and hope he does the right thing and atleast refund my XDE. But I highly doubt that will happen now. This is a lesson learned from me. I was always taught to treat people like you would want to be treated. I guess some wasn't raised that way...

I'm sorry to hear this man, but i think Bitspender may have other issues atm, i dont really know him that well either, but he has always been trustworthy with me, i have done deals in the past with him, so fingers crossed it's something he can sort when he is able, i believe he will sort you out Wink
marcetin
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2015, 01:05:36 AM

This is such a bad thing!
In first I really want to believe bitspender broke his phone for real and have bad luck, but than I looked his profile and last posts, and I said OMG...
Just look his last topic started "Selling my BCT account!" https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=950607.0;all
So the business is to work one year to make people trust you and than in last days organise big exit, give people extra opportunities to trade, take the money on trust and vanish. Today is exactly one year as he made his profile here.
The worst thing is that who knows how many people he screwed and probably reading this now!
I am really sorry Repunza for your loss.

I'm sorry to hear this man, but i think Bitspender may have other issues atm, i dont really know him that well either, but he has always been trustworthy with me, i have done deals in the past with him, so fingers crossed it's something he can sort when he is able, i believe he will sort you out Wink

I thought that too.. but...

meccoin4me

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

Bitcoin is getting bigcoin

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 09:13:54 AM

i think you can trust bitspender ,at least he give me some trust in earlier days , and the whole thing about selling his BCT-acount was one big joke , he does not wan't to sell , that was why he asked a very high price to watch what people are doing and i do not believe he give other people the opportunity to cheat whit his account .

i could be wrong but i do not believe i am wrong

edit : repunza , give him some more time , sure he make things well

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1155319.0  DELTACREDITS , great coin , great idea behind
Repunza

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 09:19:43 AM

i think you can trust bitspender ,at least he give me some trust in earlier days , and the whole thing about selling his BCT-acount was one big joke , he does not wan't to sell , that was why he asked a very high price to watch what people are doing and i do not believe he give other people the opportunity to cheat whit his account .

I am giving him time... But its strange he would comment daily on BCT and CCEX and now he is gone. There are other people looking for him as well. I really trusted Bitspender. We did some nice trades together without any problems. I hope he hasn't disappeared. But his silence has me second guessing...
uki
Legendary

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 10:06:19 AM

I am giving him time... But its strange he would comment daily on BCT and CCEX and now he is gone. There are other people looking for him as well. I really trusted Bitspender. We did some nice trades together without any problems. I hope he hasn't disappeared. But his silence has me second guessing...
Really sorry to hear what happened to you. I hope he will be back and he will pay you what he owes. I haven't traded directly with him, but also thought that this guy was rather a person with whom you could make a valid deal. The sad true we are learning in this forum is that we can not trust anyone these days. No matter positive trust, good history of recent trades, etc. Past behaviour serves only as the past behaviour and gives no guarantee about any future transactions. Therefore, an escrow is a must for any single transaction, doesn't matter it takes a bit longer than a direct trade.
It is sad, because if we don't have trust within the core of our communities (here among BTT users) any broader adoption will be even more difficult.

gkv9
Legendary

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 11:22:42 AM

Seriously strange and next to unbelievable that he can do this...
I think he will come up and clarify all the doubts soon AFAIK him...
Also, while conducting such trades with even the most trustworthy members, I suggest you to go through an escrow in order to save your side.

Repunza

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 11:53:34 AM

Seriously strange and next to unbelievable that he can do this...
I think he will come up and clarify all the doubts soon AFAIK him...
Also, while conducting such trades with even the most trustworthy members, I suggest you to go through an escrow in order to save your side.

Yes it strange... But the stranger thing is. There's this guy that is on poloniex trollbox named bitmaster. I asked him was he bitspender and his first reply was yes he was. Then a few seconds later he says "actually no!"  But a few people from CCEX who also trades at poloniex says that bitmaster is indeed bitspender...
gkv9
Legendary

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 01:32:22 PM

Yes it strange... But the stranger thing is. There's this guy that is on poloniex trollbox named bitmaster. I asked him was he bitspender and his first reply was yes he was. Then a few seconds later he says "actually no!"  But a few people from CCEX who also trades at poloniex says that bitmaster is indeed bitspender...

As I said earlier, wait and see if he throws out some answer to your questions...
Also, don't conduct trades with anybody without an escrow, as I think no one's interested in getting trapped into such situation...

BS already possess such a huge % of the total amount of XDEs (if he said was true), and so I don't think he has any reason to run away with your coins... Still, let him come up and say as sometimes, while me trying to approach him, his replies were late to me too...

If you want, I can PM you his skype so that you guys can sort it out over there... Smiley

stev.racky2

Activity: 138
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 05:12:17 PM

I also had some deal with bitspender last week.
I made some deal with him. he said he will pay me after once his phone gets fixed.
But he is not responding in skype.
Hope he will come back and repay me.
marcetin
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2015, 07:08:55 PM

I am really trying to be positive and to hope bitspender will come back, but for real all this evidence, as much as he made great trust with us, leads that he planed all this and that he took funds from lot of people and never plan to back.

uki
Legendary

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 07:18:13 PM

I am really trying to be positive and to hope bitspender will come back, but for real all this evidence, as much as he made great trust with us, leads that he planed all this and that he took funds from lot of people and never plan to back.
Do we know how much of XDE did he own?

marcetin
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2015, 07:39:20 PM

Do we know how much of XDE did he own?

I have no idea.

Koko

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 08:42:06 PM

Marcetin, I received my coins, thanks! Cheesy
Repunza

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 10:41:37 PM

I made some deal with him. he said he will pay me after once his phone gets fixed.

Thanks, all we can do is hope. But it doesn't look good for the home team...
marcetin
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2015, 12:03:17 AM

Thanks, all we can do is hope. But it doesn't look good for the home team...

It doesn't look good for the cryptocoin world in generally, mtgox syndrome repeating and repeating, someone gain trust and than profit from it.
I am sure he did not profit just with XDE, there must be some other communities with scammed members.
So connecting it in any sort of way to particular community home team just because he done fraud with their coin have no sense.
Our team is looking good and do job for XDE that situation with bitspender can not even pinch our reputation, because it is proven so many times on so many ways and everybody here knows who we are and why we are here.
I really wish this could be solved if bitspender make contact with people and return the money, but that will be miracle based on evidence of his behaviour last few weeks.

OK, please tell me who should react on this kind of situation? Police? Interpol? UN? From which country is that guy? Does anyone have some other his personal data? Phone number? Address?

We need to understand that in crypto coins trading on forums must be no room for trust. Trust leaves holes to this and many other kind of fraud because on anonymity of participants.

Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: