Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 07:56:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [88] 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][XDE] [100 ~Rare!] ~XDECOIN~ MANDATORY SWAP TO WALLET v6 April 15th @ C-CEX  (Read 193131 times)
Woody20285
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002

Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 02:43:36 AM

Woody, here's an idea.

If you dont want negative feedback, stick to your hostile takeover thread.
I mean really, what did you expect coming in here when you blatantly police the hell out of the new FLY and XDEII threads to only allow team fly to post positive comments?
This is a community that has seen first hand how team FLY operates. Its lies, its deception, its censorship, its narcissism, its greed, its complete and utter contempt for the existing community.

The only reason you are forcing this shitty hostile takeover is because Vegas is an XDE bagholder and you and the team have been promised free money if you help shill the idea.

This self proclaimed 'team of experts' has no runs on the board. None. In fact, if we use FLY as the only shining example of how you guys operate, we have seen a corrupt swap where the coins exchanged were more than possible in the old chain, vegas himself admitting to dumping after the swap, a greed based failed system where the coin will be slowly dumped to death with a rich list that will scare people off buying the coin.
So much for the coin that cant be dumped.. have you been watching the price slowly die? Its not going to magically stop you know. The coin has no purpose but to try and make the rich list richer.

Look at the XDE takeover and its humble beginnings, Vegas has already broken his word, (a popular theme if you look into his history) that he wouldnt go through with this takeover if the community didnt agree to it. Stuff the community, that was just another lie. He is going to do it anyway... why? Because he is scamming it up big time and chasing free money like every other shitcoin dev he pretends he hates and he doesnt give two shits about what he does to XDE in the process.

People have woken up to how Vegas operates, everything he posts is laughable. I doubt even team FLY believe him any more.
You should get back to slowly watching FLY die through your own teams greedy fingers, lying about it being your only coin and that people should trust you. You're going to take some good people with good reputations down with you too.

Only the paid off shills support Team FLY, you're proven liars chasing bitcoin.
Thank you for your feedback! As for the software on FLY - I think Vegas got tired of the Spam repeated Sheep posting pictures which were not contributing to any FLY discussion. Several non-team  members thanked him in the thread.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
metamorphin
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2016, 02:53:40 AM

2 things:

We "rich" spent a lot of money to share our love with our community (superfly)...its always forgotten here to call it!

2. The corruption itself is, that before vegas jumped in, no one cared about XDE...here was no action more for months...dev ran and no one tried to save it...

The result: no one really wanted to save the old xde, because no one could do it here before! Vegas announced to bring in new life for xde...we tried to communicate and earned hate and respectless behaviour!

Summarize: Its not more the coin itself topic here! Its only vegas and his possible money he could earn here...

Its vegas genius to make coins alive by following the easy businessrules!
Argon18

Activity: 442
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 05:59:59 AM

2 things:
We "rich" spent a lot of money to share our love with our community (superfly)...its always forgotten here to call it!
2. The corruption itself is, that before vegas jumped in, no one cared about XDE...here was no action more for months...dev ran and no one tried to save it...
The result: no one really wanted to save the old xde, because no one could do it here before! Vegas announced to bring in new life for xde...we tried to communicate and earned hate and respectless behaviour!
Summarize: Its not more the coin itself topic here! Its only vegas and his possible money he could earn here...

Ya full of Lies, Ya Steal Fees from da suckers of Flycoin thru taxation of their earned interest and transactions.
Givin of the stolen bounty , is not charity, it is a payoff to da weak minded, to make them believe ya FALSEHOODS and become dependent on ya.

Vegas is a fool , that has delusions of grandeur that steals from all, for his arrogant beliefs that he is ALPHA and all should follow him, which ya Team Lemmings lie to prop up for pure greed motives. Flycoin will fail as its price falls due to economic laws that hype will not prevent.  Wink

He needs XDE to fund his failing coin, no other reason.
Ya da thugs as Ya keep tryin to FORCE ya FALSE BELIEFS on others!

AG18

▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████▄
█████▀              ▀█████
▄████▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▀████▄
▀█████▄    ▀█████▄     ▄█████▀
▀█████▄    ▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
█▄  ▀█████▄    ▀█████████▀  ▄█
██▄  ▀█████▄    ▀█████▀  ▄██
███▄  ▀█████▄    ▀█▀  ▄███
▀███▄  ▀█████▄     ▄███▀
▀████▄  ▀████▀  ▄████▀
█████▄  ▀▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄  ▄█████▀
▀█████  █████▀
▀████████▀
██████
▀██▀
E R N
               ▄▄█████████▄▄
           ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
        ▄███████▀▀       ▀▀███████▄
       █████▀▀               ▀▀█████
     ▄████▀    ▄▄█████████▄▄    ▀████▄
    ████▀   ▄█████████████████▄   ▀████
   ████    █████████████████████    ████
 █████    ███████  ▀█████████████    █████
█████    █████████    ▀███████████    █████
████    ▄██████████▄     ▀████████▄    ████
████    █████████████       ███████    ████
████    ▀██████████▀     ▄████████▀    ████
█████    █████████    ▄███████████    █████
 █████    ███████  ▄█████████████    █████
           █████████████████████
            ▀█████████████████▀
               ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████

████
████

████
████

████
████
TOKEN SALE
AIRDROP
                              ████
                              ████

████
          ████            ████  ████

████  ████  ████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████
  ▬▬   GET IN TOUCH   ▬▬ 
TELEGRAM  FACEBOOK  TWITTER
YOUTUBE   INSTAGRAM
keesdewit
Copper Member

Activity: 1024
Merit: 513

txbit.io - cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2016, 10:14:12 AM

2 things:

Ya full of Lies, Ya Steal Fees from da suckers of Flycoin thru taxation of their earned interest and transactions.
Givin of the stolen bounty , is not charity, it is a payoff to da weak minded, to make them believe ya FALSEHOODS and become dependent on ya.

Vegas is a fool , that has delusions of grandeur that steals from all, for his arrogant beliefs that he is ALPHA and all should follow him, which ya Team Lemmings lie to prop up for pure greed motives. Flycoin will fail as its price falls due to economic laws that hype will not prevent.  Wink

He needs XDE to fund his failing coin, no other reason.
Ya da thugs as Ya keep tryin to FORCE ya FALSE BELIEFS on others!

AG18

Grow up. You look like a fool with 'ya' and 'da'. You're just jealous. We accomplish things in life and you don't because you behave like an adolescent. You ain't got nothing more in life than this forum.

Argon18

Activity: 442
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 10:17:18 AM

Grow up. You look like a fool with 'ya' and 'da'. You're just jealous. We accomplish things in life and you don't because you behave like an adolescent. You ain't got nothing more in life than this forum.

Hey DUM DUM,

Cryptopia exchange  FLY/BTC trading Volume for 24 hours $ 3  
And Ya are at #264 on Marketcap , In the LOW VOLUME SECTION ,  Grin .
Ya Price is also down 28.8% from yesterday, OOPS!
Spin that Team Lemming. Better start some Fake Trades to hide that there is no demand fer ya crap coin.  Smiley

AG18

▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████▄
█████▀              ▀█████
▄████▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▀████▄
▀█████▄    ▀█████▄     ▄█████▀
▀█████▄    ▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
█▄  ▀█████▄    ▀█████████▀  ▄█
██▄  ▀█████▄    ▀█████▀  ▄██
███▄  ▀█████▄    ▀█▀  ▄███
▀███▄  ▀█████▄     ▄███▀
▀████▄  ▀████▀  ▄████▀
█████▄  ▀▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄  ▄█████▀
▀█████  █████▀
▀████████▀
██████
▀██▀
E R N
               ▄▄█████████▄▄
           ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
        ▄███████▀▀       ▀▀███████▄
       █████▀▀               ▀▀█████
     ▄████▀    ▄▄█████████▄▄    ▀████▄
    ████▀   ▄█████████████████▄   ▀████
   ████    █████████████████████    ████
 █████    ███████  ▀█████████████    █████
█████    █████████    ▀███████████    █████
████    ▄██████████▄     ▀████████▄    ████
████    █████████████       ███████    ████
████    ▀██████████▀     ▄████████▀    ████
█████    █████████    ▄███████████    █████
 █████    ███████  ▄█████████████    █████
           █████████████████████
            ▀█████████████████▀
               ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████

████
████

████
████

████
████
TOKEN SALE
AIRDROP
                              ████
                              ████

████

████  ████  ████  ████  ████

▬▬   GET IN TOUCH   ▬▬ 
TELEGRAM  FACEBOOK  TWITTER
YOUTUBE   INSTAGRAM
keesdewit
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2016, 10:40:57 AM
Last edit: January 10, 2016, 10:56:20 AM by keesdewit

Hey DUM DUM,

Cryptopia exchange  FLY/BTC trading Volume for 24 hours $ 3  
And Ya are at #264 on Marketcap , In the LOW VOLUME SECTION ,  Grin .
Ya Price is also down 28.8% from yesterday, OOPS!
Spin that Team Lemming. Better start some Fake Trades to hide that there is no demand fer ya crap coin.  Smiley

AG18

Again, grow up. You act like a child. I estimate your age at around 15 years old. Go take some extra English lessons to get rid of the 'ya' and 'da'. You make yourself look like a fool here. My guess is that you're the person that has to fill shelves in the supermarket his whole life.

mObLOBScHAr

Activity: 136
Merit: 110

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 02:07:54 PM

yes, just continue to insult people.
that's exactly what you have to do to get folks on your side.

I don't know anymore, what you all (team vegas) want to achieve in this thread aside from trolling and sabotage the main topic.
keesdewit
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2016, 03:20:13 PM

yes, just continue to insult people.
that's exactly what you have to do to get folks on your side.

I don't know anymore, what you all (team vegas) want to achieve in this thread aside from trolling and sabotage the main topic.

Who starts the insult here? Not me. I mean, look at what this argon guy wrote. You think thats normal?

mObLOBScHAr

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 03:52:14 PM

now I can ask you, to grow up. Srsly, who started first? as if that matters.  Roll Eyes
Then again, you want something from us, not otherwise. So you should stay polite, but you not even try. You're getting personal, very professional.

And then again, I don't know how often I have to repeat myself, why you not just move to the other thread?
Just leave us alone here and dream on your dream in vegas' thread.
bitcoin_flapper

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 05:01:24 PM

yeah! thanks from bringing the website and blockexplorer back online. nice.
yes, that is fantastic that the staff for the 'original'  XDE is back and working again. Now comes the big question what to do with the further development? After the announcement of the 'takeover' by Vegas team I believe that many who were sleeping up to now are back and awake. Let's discuss it then!
good to see XDE development . back to the roots and don't accept a profit oriented scheme takeover!
as a community we don't need a dev, cause every single holder and supporter is dev.

XDE has 11 connections and is alive!!

Quote from: Klaasje
Why a take over, why not just as a cummunity do with this coin what you want. Want a website for it? BUILD ONE.
Want a extendid wallet? BUILD ONE.
Want more exchanges? CONTACT THEM.

Dev's aren the only thing that helps a coin its the people that make a coin to what it could be not the dev.

Got skills?? Use them!
No skills?? Promote your coin then!
bitcoin_flapper

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 05:05:43 PM

I will keep old XDE, after all happened to it XDE deserve it.
Although I would agree with takeover if it keep base specs of XDE but this with 1K coins and POS 200% make story totally different.
All that has nothing to do with XDE, it is new coin which try to use XDE community and fame for profit.

That is true. XDE2 is a total different coin far away from XDE specs.
vegasguy
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 06:10:25 PM

Guys this post is not trolling its plain facts, and if you already dont like me, your really going to hate these numbers. They are so fair, they are almost unfair to the team:

Easy Comparison:

30 days interest earned on 53 XDE2 coins:
Standard wallet: 9.5 interest     Platinum Wallet : 15 XDE2 interest

60 days interest earned on 53 XDE2 coins:
Standard wallet: 34 interest     Platinum Wallet : 59 XDE2 interest

180 days interest earned on 53 XDE2 coins:
Standard wallet: 90 interest     Platinum Wallet : 183 XDE2 interest

Ok there is the numbers, anyone is welcome to check it and dispute them, but they are correct.

As you can see, not so terribly unfair. Keep in mind, important: OUR TEAM IS DOING ALL THE WORK, WE SHOULD EARN MORE. NOT SUPPOSED TO BE THE SAME!

1 XDE2 coin a day each is NOT outlandish for our pay at 6 months.

See Ive already done all of these numbers. I also created it so it would inflate not to slow, and not to fast.

Keep in mind, the POS WILL 1/2 , many times , probably 3-4 times. We truthfully dont know when. This is to stop inflation, and retain the highest value, while keeping the pos attractive.

If we half at 3 or 6 months, we get much less. BUT that means it as massive success as the coins value is VERY high for EVERYONE.

Ive also created a "filler". That is the community wallet. Its to the benefit of those that swap. It is a 300% platinum wallet, and it is funded by unclaimed XDE2 coins. The address will be public, and funds will be given out on a very constant basis to those that support XDE2. NONE of the team members will get rewards from this ever. This makes it even more fair. Also because some of current XDE holders are being difiant and refusing to swap, it creates MORE XDE2 coins in the community wallet. Ill make it a point to hand out coins from this on day 1, so those that support us will start to compound faster.

Ive known this since I announced XDEII. Not one of you even bothered to take the time and REALLY calculate it. You all just WAY overreacted. Ill state as Ive said before, you are STILL able to swap anonymously.On the day of the swap Ill post the XDE and XDEII addys unless this situation calms down, then Ill gladly post names.

IM LISTENING......

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
sesiah

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 06:17:04 PM

Where can I buy this coin so that I can swap for a profit
Crypto_Towelie

Activity: 175
Merit: 150

Coin Developer

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 06:20:09 PM
Last edit: January 10, 2016, 06:56:33 PM by Crypto_Towelie

Is there anyone here who agrees with this swap?

Besides this shill of course. and team fly

And with that much XDE, it means the dump dev team earns about 0.3-0.5 BTC a day worth. For what actually? Bumping forum posts, and releasing buggy code?  Huh

LOL! Just finished reading the xde2 thread

Yes you guys are safe with them! They are the Elite!  Grin Cheesy Roll Eyes

And your math might be correct, it is still wrong  Wink
vegasguy
Legendary

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 07:07:03 PM

https://www.yobit.net/en/trade/XDE/BTC

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
metamorphin
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2016, 07:15:28 PM

@ cryptotowel
and again...u bring nothing for XDE...the old XDE indeed
vegasguy
Legendary

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 08:05:58 PM

I will keep old XDE, after all happened to it XDE deserve it.
Although I would agree with takeover if it keep base specs of XDE but this with 1K coins and POS 200% make story totally different.
All that has nothing to do with XDE, it is new coin which try to use XDE community and fame for profit.

That is true. XDE2 is a total different coin far away from XDE specs.

I respect the history behind XDE. The problem is that model has been tried over and over again, and has failed everytime. It wasnt because the coin wasnt fantasic, its because the price was outrageous. So there was no vol and nobody could afford it. THAT is the reason I need to inflate it, so that it starts moving again. Does this change everything that XDE is about? YES. But, I wont try a model that has continued to fail. I know what im doing and even though XDEII does not follow its roots, it will be a raging success.

Vegas

AltCoinEnthusiast

Activity: 216
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 08:38:38 PM
Last edit: January 19, 2016, 12:39:14 PM by AltCoinEnthusiast

Is it worth it? You decide. If the community cannot agree to this, then I will leave it. I need the blessing of the community or I cant touch this.

@Vegas,
The Community have disagreed to the hostile takeover, leave it at that !!

Quote from: vegasguy link=topic=1154550.msg12385874

.... This is my first coin ever, and the last. There will only be one coin ever by me...

Vegas

Vegasgay broke his words on this...

Who will still trust you if you fail to keep your words?

When Vegas sells FLY as his one and only coin ever, (His words not anyone else's), then instructs people to take him literally on his word, then starts a takeover and dev another coin he has absolutely broken his promise.

Quote from: elgimpo
Looking forward to another scam ridden coin swap controlled by you, yet another shifty way for you to invent a new coin supply so that you and your trusted team take it all before it even gets off the ground.
I really like the way you are creating 'special' wallets just for you (and your trusted team of course) that can stake more than anyone else. Real classy.

Way to show exactly how full of shit you are Vegas. You are everything you pretend to hate in crypto. Always have been.

You better get to explaining to everyone here why you are pissing on your word that this is your one and only coin.
Sorry about that FLY investors, Vegas is creating an even more unique and more expensive coin.

Trust Team FLY indeed.

Vegasguy!!
you have absolutely broken your promises.

vegasguy
Legendary

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 08:53:33 PM
Last edit: January 10, 2016, 09:44:30 PM by vegasguy

Well youve just proved how ethical I am. See, trolls spend days and days to dig up the worst most horrible facts they can produce, and the worst Ive ever read about me is, I stated FLY would be my one and only coin, and I broke my word on that. Ok fine. It also proves at the same time that , that is as bad as it gets, and if that is the worst ive ever done, you should feel very safe with me. If I had truly done terrible things , and a rotten scammer, it would be all over the forum, and its not, because I havent. Ive been upfront about XDEII, trouble started when you didnt think my team was worth being paid 1 XDE2 a day. LOL. Seriously?

Vegas

mObLOBScHAr

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 09:28:32 PM

What does this guy still doing here  Huh
Looks like I am on an ignorelist  Grin

He has his own thread, no need to post this crap here.

If, as you say your going to make this coin such a success, then surely it will pay for itself in the long run, no?
he wants guaranteed income. why else should he even start working  Roll Eyes
Pages: « 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [88] 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: