Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 06:38:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][XDE] [100 ~Rare!] ~XDECOIN~ MANDATORY SWAP TO WALLET v6 April 15th @ C-CEX  (Read 193131 times)
DougB62

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

Banned: For Your Protection

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 08:03:38 PM

XU6WWRJRP********************   Smiley

Just so you know - posting addresses in a thread can cause the thread to be locked.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mblados (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Muroko Blados

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 03:26:15 AM

ICO Will be Relaunched on Nov. 30
The OP is being Updated with New Information. Stay tuned  Smiley

[EagsCurrency] We mean Business - Now PURE POS! Stake your Free Share Now! ends Jan. 27
michaelb87

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 04:12:36 PM

was just thinking  there, even if the ico isnt sold out, when it goes to few exchanges it wont be long till they are bought up  Smiley
The ICO has to be sold out! How do you want the Road Map to be fulfilled? if the Road Map stops, the coin will have no value and Swap Holders will just dump their coins
and run away. I wont do this Hard Work for other people to just dump their coins for any profit. The ICO will be relaunched for a last chance and we are bringing it to a
whole new level which will not Profit any Swap Holder and XDE will have a new Game change.

nobody can make an ico sell out, there has to be demand. me or you cant control this matter, its up to the people if they want to buy the ico. and what is this "whole new level which will not Profit any Swap Holder and XDE will have a new Game change" , do you have something against old xde holders??
I have nothing against anybody especially you as a Holder. Also Im not saying that the ICO should sell out - but at least those who got their coins Swapped should show a little of Support
to its Development. Have you read the Fudder "michaelb87" post? go and read them - you should be furious as a Holder. Info on the "Game Change will be announced soon!"
Do not take this Personal, you are not the only Holder.  Cool

Blablabla... I've been right so far, so talk all you want. Even all your bagholders will get fed up with your new ideas because all they want to do is exit without losses, asap.

You've priced the ICO way to high and now nobody wants to join. You and the current bagholders are the only ones yelling how good this coin is. But the FACT is that there is no demand with at current price level. That is just a fact, not fud.

Bye

nikkers

Activity: 566
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 04:44:49 PM
Last edit: November 25, 2014, 04:57:51 PM by nikkers

Come on guys, we need to show a bit more support if we are to make this coin a success, Mblados has worked so hard on this along with a few other

team members.

I also have stopped mining/trading other coins for now, as seeing behind the scenes the enthusiasm and drive to make this coin as sought after as the

original double eagle coin is like nothing i've seen before, so dont listen to any crap about bagholders wanting rid, it's simply not true (of course there

will be some, that's inevitable in crypto) but i can assure you that the whole team is 100% behind this coin to make it something special, and Mblados

has a vision for this coin, and he is one hard working and determined guy  Wink

Let's do this   Grin

"If You Build It, They Will Come." - Teddy Roosevelt

@michaelb87 every coin has holders who just want to dump as soon as they possibly can, but this is not every coin, this is XDEcoin, not some quick

make a buck pump and dump coin, so all the people who dump straight away will be kicking themselves in the future when XDE reaches great heights  Wink
majningmaster

Activity: 186
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 05:12:40 PM

@mickaelb87 man stop say bullshit! XDE is Rare thats his value historically so the price is high. Its normal ! That should be cost even more, thats why I will invest on ICO !

[XDE] DoubleEagle - Only 100! Unique and Rare! - Come Get your Free Share! - ends Nov. 21
Kisokos

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 07:21:14 PM

Hi, I can't access the list of investors on the google docs link, getting access denied.

I'm sure it's the same for everyone else, yet no one seems to have mentioned it, I just searched through this tread (duh)

Any idea why?

PIMP me: PF2uEET6CDtcUD7YnT1gU471ARSLrpZ1Yz
michaelb87

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 09:04:58 PM

@mickaelb87 man stop say bullshit! XDE is Rare thats his value historically so the price is high. Its normal ! That should be cost even more, thats why I will invest on ICO !

Funny, low amount of coins means nothing and doesnt make it rare. Even if it would, there are already enough out there. For example 42 coin, only 42 coins are there. So your reasoning means 42 coin is even more rare and thus valuable. Marketcap is 2000 dollar, so yours should be less than 1000 dollar
theboccet
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 09:07:24 PM

Funny, low amount of coins means nothing and doesnt make it rare. Even if it would, there are already enough out there. For example 42 coin, only 42 coins are there. So your reasoning means 42 coin is even more rare and thus valuable. Marketcap is 2000 dollar, so yours should be less than 1000 dollar
So they are spreading FUD already !!! llol Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

¦¦¦¦¦¦¦______
¦¦¦¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦_
¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦_¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¯¯¯¯¯
   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦

¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦

¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯
¦¦¦¦¦¯
   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦_¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
MONETARYUNIT
.......for Me, U & Everyone.......
[/
robija

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 09:50:55 PM

Come on guys, we need to show a bit more support if we are to make this coin a success, Mblados has worked so hard on this along with a few other

team members.

I also have stopped mining/trading other coins for now, as seeing behind the scenes the enthusiasm and drive to make this coin as sought after as the

original double eagle coin is like nothing i've seen before, so dont listen to any crap about bagholders wanting rid, it's simply not true (of course there

will be some, that's inevitable in crypto) but i can assure you that the whole team is 100% behind this coin to make it something special, and Mblados

has a vision for this coin, and he is one hard working and determined guy  Wink

Let's do this   Grin

"If You Build It, They Will Come." - Teddy Roosevelt

@michaelb87 every coin has holders who just want to dump as soon as they possibly can, but this is not every coin, this is XDEcoin, not some quick

make a buck pump and dump coin, so all the people who dump straight away will be kicking themselves in the future when XDE reaches great heights  Wink

I agree with you 101% !!!
majningmaster

Activity: 186
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 10:04:40 PM

https://twitter.com/MajningMaster/status/537365801872162816

[XDE] DoubleEagle - Only 100! Unique and Rare! - Come Get your Free Share! - ends Nov. 21
Oldriga

Activity: 434

Universal Life Church Minister

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 11:42:00 PM

Cons received
. Thank You!

coinfello
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

FLAT OUT!!!

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 12:05:26 AM

ok i dont normally reply to negative/stupid posts, but il make this an exception.

do you hold xde?

what is your issue with xde?

how come now all of a sudden you bad mouth xde?

dont you think it would be better spending your time trading rather than writing rubbish? "hint"(Answer starts with a Y)

i could go on.........but you should get the message IF your smart enough!!

ps. i remember 42coin, and it did hit some real nice highs long time back, also dont you know in crypto history does repeat itself from time to time, i thought u knew this lol!!
Kisokos

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 03:16:52 AM

OK I'm really tired. Been reading back and forth but can't make any sense out of it, so sorry if the question is stupid

Soo, the ICO is not sold out, so the ICO continues through the escrow?
Or
The ICO is not sold out so it will continue on some to-be-specified exchange (exchanges? multiple? what?) in the future?
Or
Combination of the above? None of the above?

Btw, you left one link to the protected googledoc a little bit down from where the first was in the OP.

mblados (OP)

Muroko Blados

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 12:24:53 PM

OK I'm really tired. Been reading back and forth but can't make any sense out of it, so sorry if the question is stupid

Or
The ICO is not sold out so it will continue on some to-be-specified exchange (exchanges? multiple? what?) in the future?
Or

Btw, you left one link to the protected googledoc a little bit down from where the first was in the OP.
Comeback on Nov. 30 if you are interested in the ICO. The List of Investors is Protected for now it doesn't matter if there still some Links here and there.
Your priority shouldn't be that. Be an Investor first before complaining. Thanks for your interest.

[EagsCurrency] We mean Business - Now PURE POS! Stake your Free Share Now! ends Jan. 27
testcoin

Activity: 465

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2014, 01:10:48 PM

First of all, thanks for the free coins I received 2 days ago  Wink

When I try staking my XDE coins, my wallet says: "Not staking because you don’t have mature coins"

But according to the OP, the Min Stake Age should only be 24hrs  Huh

Is there a minimum number of confirmations required for a tx to get matured for staking? My tx has more than 600 confirmations now

Could someone please clarify?

Thanks so much. Except this the wallet does look good  Wink
mblados (OP)

Muroko Blados

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 01:31:38 PM

First of all, thanks for the free coins I received 2 days ago  Wink

When I try staking my XDE coins, my wallet says: "Not staking because you don’t have mature coins"

But according to the OP, the Min Stake Age should only be 24hrs  Huh

Is there a minimum number of confirmations required for a tx to get matured for staking? My tx has more than 600 confirmations now

Could someone please clarify?

Thanks so much. Except this the wallet does look good  Wink
You have a low amount of coins. And all coins are not distributed yet for the POS to be more stable. You should not worry abt staking right now.
Nobody can control how it works and in you case, it because of your low amount of coins. When all the Coins get distributed, any amount of coins will be able to stake.
Thanks for your interest.

Kisokos

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 06:41:01 PM

Or
Or

Comeback on Nov. 30 if you are interested in the ICO. The List of Investors is Protected for now it doesn't matter if there still some Links here and there.
Your priority shouldn't be that. Be an Investor first before complaining. Thanks for your interest.

Hi, hmm, I think it would actually serve you to display how far is the ICO going.
The very first thing wanted to know if there's anything left, so I can still chime in. (this was before the confirmation from you)
Also it's more likely for people to get in once 70+% is sold, so the second half in general would fill up much quicker. It would be especially important if I want to sell out completely.
Thoughts?

mblados (OP)

Muroko Blados

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 06:57:03 PM

Or
Or

Hi, hmm, I think it would actually serve you to display how far is the ICO going.
The very first thing wanted to know if there's anything left, so I can still chime in. (this was before the confirmation from you)
Also it's more likely for people to get in once 70+% is sold, so the second half in general would fill up much quicker. It would be especially important if I want to sell out completely.
Thoughts?

No worry abt that. I will post daily the progress of the ICO (ESCROW Part) on the OP. For example if an amount of Quantity is Sold today, I will update the Rest of what is left on the OP under the [ICO PROGRESSION] Section - which  I will add within few days before Nov. 30 - and if Investors want to see the List, they will have Access to it during the ICO Phase and at the END, the List will be Publicly Open.

marcetin
Legendary

Activity: 1124
Merit: 1013

ParalleCoin's ruler from the shadow

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2014, 01:14:25 PM

So you take some coins market cap and divide it with number of coins and than multiply with other coin's available supply?
When you use 42 for the reference and that logic you get that count, but if use same logic with BTC you get $37353 market cap.
Or if count with that logic for LTC it should have $12,772,214,789 market cap, not as it is now $122,268,008.
Your logic means that all coins should have same value but what make $ value is just their supply volume.

That is not quite good logic about the market.

Market cap is not something that should be reference for setting a market price but just for overview value a market.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  PLAN 9   FROM CRYPTO SPACE    PARALLELCOIN 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My fellow members, ask not what the community can do for you, ask what you can do for the community. CCW-WebRes-BitStickers-AnonStickers.shop------------------------------ ParallelCoin

The Secret of Success is to find out where people are going.. and get there first! - Mark Twain
Bitrated user: marcetin.
michaelb87

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 01:24:24 PM
Last edit: November 27, 2014, 01:34:54 PM by michaelb87

So you take some coins market cap and divide it with number of coins and than multiply with other coin's available supply?
When you use 42 for the reference and that logic you get that count, but if use same logic with BTC you get $37353 market cap.
Or if count with that logic for LTC it should have $12,772,214,789 market cap, not as it is now $122,268,008.
Your logic means that all coins should have same value but what make $ value is just their supply volume.

That is not quite good logic about the market.

Market cap is not something that should be reference for setting a market price but just for overview value a market.

What are you talking about? BTC marketcap $37353? There are currently +- 13 million Bitcoins in circulation, the current price is 370 dollar which means a market cap of  a little over 5 billion dollar.

Bitcoin is the standard at the moment and of course people calculate back to dollar through Bitcoin. At this moment in time you need people who transfer their dollars to bitcoins to 'your coin', it is what it is. So calculating you marketcap in dollars throught Bitcoins is the way to go. And perfectly fine to assess by that number if you should invest. A to big of a market cap to start with is 99% of the time a guarantee for loss. Potential upside is way bigger with a small cap.

Market cap is nothing more than the amount of outstanding shares (in this case coins) times the market value per share (coin).
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: