Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 11:24:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][XDE] [100 ~Rare!] ~XDECOIN~ MANDATORY SWAP TO WALLET v6 April 15th @ C-CEX  (Read 193137 times)
marcetin
Legendary

Activity: 1124
Merit: 1013

ParalleCoin's ruler from the shadow

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2014, 02:14:04 PM

@mickaelb87 man stop say bullshit! XDE is Rare thats his value historically so the price is high. Its normal ! That should be cost even more, thats why I will invest on ICO !

Funny, low amount of coins means nothing and doesnt make it rare. Even if it would, there are already enough out there. For example 42 coin, only 42 coins are there. So your reasoning means 42 coin is even more rare and thus valuable. Marketcap is 2000 dollar, so yours should be less than 1000 dollar

So you take some coins market cap and divide it with number of coins and than multiply with other coin's available supply?
When you use 42 for the reference and that logic you get that count, but if use same logic with BTC you get $37353 market cap.
Or if count with that logic for LTC it should have $12,772,214,789 market cap, not as it is now $122,268,008.
Your logic means that all coins should have same value but what make $ value is just their supply volume.

That is not quite good logic about the market.

Market cap is not something that should be reference for setting a market price but just for overview value a market.

What are you talking about? BTC marketcap $37353? There are currently +- 13 million Bitcoins in circulation, the current price is 370 dollar which means a market cap of  a little over 5 billion dollar.

Bitcoin is the standard at the moment and of course people calculate back to dollar through Bitcoin. At this moment in time you need people who transfer their dollars to bitcoins to 'your coin', it is what it is. So calculating you marketcap in dollars throught Bitcoins is the way to go. And perfectly fine to assess by that number if you should invest. A to big of a market cap to start with is 99% of the time a guarantee for loss. Potential upside is way bigger with a small cap.

Market cap is nothing more than the amount of outstanding shares (in this case coins) times the market value per share (coin).

Not BTC market cap, but if you count XDE market cap should be $37353 based on BTC instead of 42 by your logic. So if the BTC is standard why you use 42, just because it is small supply amount? Use some other count and compare with BTC and see what you get, I am sure none of coins market caps can fit this logic , some coin's market cap divided by number of coins in supply multiply by other coin's supply. That is logic which I get from your previous post.
My point is that logic you use for count is not right.
Also I do not get what is your problem with XDE, why you have need to underestimate work of people here?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  PLAN 9   FROM CRYPTO SPACE    PARALLELCOIN 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My fellow members, ask not what the community can do for you, ask what you can do for the community. CCW-WebRes-BitStickers-AnonStickers.shop------------------------------ ParallelCoin

The Secret of Success is to find out where people are going.. and get there first! - Mark Twain
Bitrated user: marcetin.
michaelb87

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 02:31:22 PM

Not BTC market cap, but if you count XDE market cap should be $37353 based on BTC instead of 42 by your logic. So if the BTC is standard why you use 42, just because it is small supply amount? Use some other count and compare with BTC and see what you get, I am sure none of coins market caps can fit this logic , some coin's market cap divided by number of coins in supply multiply by other coin's supply. That is logic which I get from your previous post.
Also I do not get what is your problem with XDE, why you have need to underestimate work of people here?

I just compared 42 to XDE because someone said the value of XDE came from the fact that it's unique because of a low amount of coins. That's nonsense, it doesn't matter if your coin has 10 or a few million of them. So if the market cap of 42 is 2000 dollar, what would that make of XDE? That's the only comparison I made, I never calculated XDE cap through 42, you misunderstood me.

And my problem with XDE is simple. I warned people the first time XDE launched that it has nothing substantial to offer, that it won't go anywhere and that the dev would bail. People started hating on me and calling me a fudder. The same week all I predicted came true...

And now XDE is back trying to lure people into buying into an overpriced ICO. There are many, many bagholders (swappers) holding XDE which they will dump the minute this hits an exchange and has some buy volume. This coin will never see the ICO price level again and leaves investors as the new bagholders. That is not fair.

I would be a big supporter if the dev Mblados would just relaunch this with community effort and try to revive it. But now this is just a scam to screw investors who don't know what they are doing. And luckily there are few of them  Smiley

And proof is in the pudding, just look at how many current holders (swappers) bought into the ICO... pretty much nobody, that's how much faith they have in the coin...

It's just a fact that at this moment there are way more people wanting to dump then to buy, the ICO shows there is no demand at this price level. You can't ignore this right? If you do, you're really stupid and just burning your money.
mblados (OP)

Activity: 350

Muroko Blados

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 04:48:10 PM

I would be a big supporter if the dev Mblados would just relaunch this with community effort and try to revive it. But now this is just a scam to screw investors who don't know what they are doing. And luckily there are few of them  Smiley

And proof is in the pudding, just look at how many current holders (swappers) bought into the ICO... pretty much nobody, that's how much faith they have in the coin...

It's just a fact that at this moment there are way more people wanting to dump then to buy, the ICO shows there is no demand at this price level. You can't ignore this right? If you do, you're really stupid and just burning your money.
So you want me to "Just relaunch the coin with a Community effort" so that you can be part from the start?
Thats not gonna happen after all this Hard Work - I m going to Support it as long as im the dev and I dont care abt those BagHolders you are talking abt.
If they have Weak Hands, then they will be regretting soon!
Keep bringing your Bad Mouth, you'll be embarrassing yourself very soon!

[EagsCurrency] We mean Business - Now PURE POS! Stake your Free Share Now! ends Jan. 27
DougB62

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

Banned: For Your Protection

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 05:47:32 PM

I just compared 42 to XDE because someone said the value of XDE came from the fact that it's unique because of a low amount of coins. That's nonsense, it doesn't matter if your coin has 10 or a few million of them. So if the market cap of 42 is 2000 dollar, what would that make of XDE? That's the only comparison I made, I never calculated XDE cap through 42, you misunderstood me.

And my problem with XDE is simple. I warned people the first time XDE launched that it has nothing substantial to offer, that it won't go anywhere and that the dev would bail. People started hating on me and calling me a fudder. The same week all I predicted came true...

And now XDE is back trying to lure people into buying into an overpriced ICO. There are many, many bagholders (swappers) holding XDE which they will dump the minute this hits an exchange and has some buy volume. This coin will never see the ICO price level again and leaves investors as the new bagholders. That is not fair.

I would be a big supporter if the dev Mblados would just relaunch this with community effort and try to revive it. But now this is just a scam to screw investors who don't know what they are doing. And luckily there are few of them  Smiley

Since this post is constructive, and not attack based, I'd like to respond. (Thanks for that)

First - can you blame anyone who is holding this coin, (from the start, either through buying or mining), having a desire to re-coup at least a percentage of their "money"? Is it not logical that "we" would want to not lose everything, be it btc or electricity costs? Is that wrong, or unexpected in any way? Even if it were a bad decision to get involved in the first place? Everybody makes mistakes, and their are valid reasons. Some people are to new to understand, and we all tend to learn far more through actual experience than other people's warnings. Some, are just plain gamblers... that, for the most part, is sad. (Look at all the people throwing btc away through gambling sites. Some expecting to lose, and just having a good time, but others thinking they could get lucky, and make a "killing" - win the lottery, so to speak.) Some invest in coins in the same way. Sad, but that's the way it is. No one is going to talk these people out of gambling away their money.

Then there are those - like me - who thought that there was a chance this coin could have (and still could) get enough attention to have some worth that exceeded their investment. It doesn't have to be a lot of profit to be worth it. Hell, in today's alt scene, any profit is a good thing. there isn't a lot out there to be made, unless you are a farmer. If this coin had had a dev from the onset that knew what they were doing, this could definitely have turned a profit - both for the miner, and for the investor. It sucks that this wasn't the case, but that's the way it went down. Looking for a second chance isn't a "crazy" thing to do, is it? I certainly don't think that it will be worthless if there is active development, and an active, involved community. There will at least be some value. (Exchangeable) There is NONE if we all just abandoned it.

I don't believe that mblados is purely out to line his own pockets, or I would have just cut my losses and moved on. He is active and productive, and that beats ~90% ++ of all devs out there right now. I am sure that he is out to make some profit. And that's a good thing. I wouldn't want one that wasn't. Profit is what we are all here for - right?

Anyway, possibilities are most always endless. It is always those who won't take "no" for an answer who succeed. And it's always those who "settle", and give up, who lose.

Those of us who are still here, refuse to take "no" for an answer. We aren't giving up. If that's a mistake, I'm sure we are all willing to take that chance. No one is going to talk us out of it. It's ALWAYS better to try, and to lose, than to just decide to lose by not trying.

Your attempts to dissuade and discourage, were perhaps admirable at first. Trying to "save" some people from their faulty thinking can not be a bad thing. But after a while it begins to look like just plain FUD. And that won't dissuade or discourage too many people. As a matter of fact, it has the complete opposite effect of making people more fervent in their desire to hold strong. Now if you are a holder, that's a good thing. If you're not - it's a waste of your time.

I hope this in no way comes across as an attack - it's not meant to. I just wanted to discuss. Also, if anything seems muddled, I'm dealing with a bum tooth, and am not thinking as clearly as I would like (it's a real pain... no, really  Grin) Over a holiday - so no relief for awhile.

Cheers
marcetin
Legendary

Activity: 1124
Merit: 1013

ParalleCoin's ruler from the shadow

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2014, 06:21:29 PM

I would be a big supporter if the dev Mblados would just relaunch this with community effort and try to revive it. But now this is just a scam to screw investors who don't know what they are doing. And luckily there are few of them  Smiley

I understood you if 42 has $2K market cap XDE should be under $1K because it has 100 units.
I am not saying you FUD here just throwing showballs Smiley , although you are spreading Fear, Uncertainty, and Doubt to the people.
Partially I agree with you about holders, demand and ICO price, but about relaunch I do not get it.
Relaunch has happened as mblados propose when he made takeover when everybody shout as they are happy about it and how the price of XDE will be 10BTC each, but when it comes for all that people to support project with shares 5x  smaller than goal price just few of that people respond first days.
Why?
Because just few care about meaning and purpose of some coin, majority just want pump/dump to take as fast as can as much as can, that applies for every coin.
So why anyone done swap if do not want to support development? Old XDE v1 was dead, stuck blockchain, developer MartinF vanish, community has almost die and than mblados offer solution which was accepted. He did a great job btw and I respect it very much because I am one of investors with my knowledge and money, and I do not think I am not aware of what I am doing. It is stupid from people to expect someone make all things for them and for saving XDE they do not need anything to do just make swap and wait a opportunity for dump. If the people wants to dump they will dump but as XDE pass items from road map price will go up, so I do not have a problem with that because I look on this as longterm.

We will see how the ICO ends and how much will be interests, but in all cases I believe XDE will continue it's roadmap and mblados will come up with some solution.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  PLAN 9   FROM CRYPTO SPACE    PARALLELCOIN 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My fellow members, ask not what the community can do for you, ask what you can do for the community. CCW-WebRes-BitStickers-AnonStickers.shop------------------------------ ParallelCoin

The Secret of Success is to find out where people are going.. and get there first! - Mark Twain
Bitrated user: marcetin.
michaelb87

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 06:55:40 PM

Since this post is constructive, and not attack based, I'd like to respond. (Thanks for that)

First - can you blame anyone who is holding this coin, (from the start, either through buying or mining), having a desire to re-coup at least a percentage of their "money"? Is it not logical that "we" would want to not lose everything, be it btc or electricity costs? Is that wrong, or unexpected in any way? Even if it were a bad decision to get involved in the first place? Everybody makes mistakes, and their are valid reasons. Some people are to new to understand, and we all tend to learn far more through actual experience than other people's warnings. Some, are just plain gamblers... that, for the most part, is sad. (Look at all the people throwing btc away through gambling sites. Some expecting to lose, and just having a good time, but others thinking they could get lucky, and make a "killing" - win the lottery, so to speak.) Some invest in coins in the same way. Sad, but that's the way it is. No one is going to talk these people out of gambling away their money.

Then there are those - like me - who thought that there was a chance this coin could have (and still could) get enough attention to have some worth that exceeded their investment. It doesn't have to be a lot of profit to be worth it. Hell, in today's alt scene, any profit is a good thing. there isn't a lot out there to be made, unless you are a farmer. If this coin had had a dev from the onset that knew what they were doing, this could definitely have turned a profit - both for the miner, and for the investor. It sucks that this wasn't the case, but that's the way it went down. Looking for a second chance isn't a "crazy" thing to do, is it? I certainly don't think that it will be worthless if there is active development, and an active, involved community. There will at least be some value. (Exchangeable) There is NONE if we all just abandoned it.

I don't believe that mblados is purely out to line his own pockets, or I would have just cut my losses and moved on. He is active and productive, and that beats ~90% ++ of all devs out there right now. I am sure that he is out to make some profit. And that's a good thing. I wouldn't want one that wasn't. Profit is what we are all here for - right?

Anyway, possibilities are most always endless. It is always those who won't take "no" for an answer who succeed. And it's always those who "settle", and give up, who lose.

Those of us who are still here, refuse to take "no" for an answer. We aren't giving up. If that's a mistake, I'm sure we are all willing to take that chance. No one is going to talk us out of it. It's ALWAYS better to try, and to lose, than to just decide to lose by not trying.

Your attempts to dissuade and discourage, were perhaps admirable at first. Trying to "save" some people from their faulty thinking can not be a bad thing. But after a while it begins to look like just plain FUD. And that won't dissuade or discourage too many people. As a matter of fact, it has the complete opposite effect of making people more fervent in their desire to hold strong. Now if you are a holder, that's a good thing. If you're not - it's a waste of your time.

I hope this in no way comes across as an attack - it's not meant to. I just wanted to discuss. Also, if anything seems muddled, I'm dealing with a bum tooth, and am not thinking as clearly as I would like (it's a real pain... no, really  Grin) Over a holiday - so no relief for awhile.

Cheers

Thanks for this constructive post. I agree with you on most terms and I understand perfectly that there is a relaunch. I also understand that current holders support this, hell, I would do the same. So can't blame any of them.

The ONLY thing I don't like is the way how. A launch which will only happen when ICO terms are met, and that means that about 80 BTC needs to be sold + outstandig swaps, equals a total market cap (valuation) of 150 BTC. I think this is way too much. This will leave new investors with losses, I can almost guarantee you this. That's the only thing I don't like.

Besides that, I applaud the fact that a new dev stood up trying to revive the coin and help the current holders. I just think this could be done in another way. In this case I would even understand a small premine for the dev for his work. This gives him incentive to work even harder to make the coin a succes. Just give him 5 XDE and if he really believes his coin can go to 10 BTC per XDE he would also have 50 BTC for him selve.

What devs here don't seem to understand is that entrepreneurship means taking a risk, like Satoshi also did. And like your investors are doing. You hold some shares yourself (Satoshi mined a lot) and work hard, hoping and believing those shares will have some sort of value. In these times devs seem to think they have a right to money up front... Lips sealed
mblados (OP)

Muroko Blados

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 04:10:45 AM

Thanks for this constructive post. I agree with you on most terms and I understand perfectly that there is a relaunch. I also understand that current holders support this, hell, I would do the same. So can't blame any of them.

The ONLY thing I don't like is the way how. A launch which will only happen when ICO terms are met, and that means that about 80 BTC needs to be sold + outstandig swaps, equals a total market cap (valuation) of 150 BTC. I think this is way too much. This will leave new investors with losses, I can almost guarantee you this. That's the only thing I don't like.

Besides that, I applaud the fact that a new dev stood up trying to revive the coin and help the current holders. I just think this could be done in another way. In this case I would even understand a small premine for the dev for his work. This gives him incentive to work even harder to make the coin a succes. Just give him 5 XDE and if he really believes his coin can go to 10 BTC per XDE he would also have 50 BTC for him selve.

What devs here don't seem to understand is that entrepreneurship means taking a risk, like Satoshi also did. And like your investors are doing. You hold some shares yourself (Satoshi mined a lot) and work hard, hoping and believing those shares will have some sort of value. In these times devs seem to think they have a right to money up front... Lips sealed

Look! you need to stop with your false comments. Who told you the ICO is to help Current Holders? Read the Road Map on the OP the ICO is abt that. Im not helping any
Holders here - if that was the case, XDE would have been on Exchanges long ago without a Road Map and Development Plans.
You are talking abt XDE price, then who are you to determinate how XDE should Cost? If you do not understand what is going on, ask questions instead of wasting your time
giving a bad image to the coin.

[EagsCurrency] We mean Business - Now PURE POS! Stake your Free Share Now! ends Jan. 27
michaelb87

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 08:41:47 AM

Look! you need to stop with your false comments. Who told you the ICO is to help Current Holders? Read the Road Map on the OP the ICO is abt that. Im not helping any
Holders here - if that was the case, XDE would have been on Exchanges long ago without a Road Map and Development Plans.
You are talking abt XDE price, then who are you to determinate how XDE should Cost? If you do not understand what is going on, ask questions instead of wasting your time
giving a bad image to the coin.

You keep on ignoring the facts that I present

Who told you the ICO is to help Current Holders?

I'm not saying the ICO is to help current holders intentionaly. But the way you've set it up it will only advantage current holder and not investors. ICO price is way too high and that reflects in the fact almost nobody bought into the ICO

Read the Road Map on the OP the ICO is abt that.
Read the road map and doesn't change anything. You're still asking too much money upfront, period. Like I said, just hold a substantial amount XDE yourself, work hard and with every step on the road map finished your XDE's will gain value. If you need dollars, convert some of them. But don't ask for 10's of thousands of dollars upfront, especially not with a coin with this much risk. 45% held by people of who the majority will dump...

You are talking abt XDE price, then who are you to determinate how XDE should Cost?

I have a lot of experience trading and I have an opinion I may share. I'd like to warn people about investing in coins that will almost guarantee loss. That money can be better spend and those people might never look back into crypto after losing their money, that would be a shame.

Besides, the only one who can really say something about the price, in this case XDE price, is the market it self. And it spoke loud and clear that they don't like your price, just look at your ICO... Even the most crappy of crappy coins with no roadmap or nothing had better ICO's than yours, simply because you don't understand how to launch a proper ICO which is attractive for investors and more honest. It's just a shame of all the work you put in, because I do understand the effort you put in here. It's 10X what the average dev does, but your problem is that you're stubborn and don't want to listen. And you can see the results for yourself...
mblados (OP)

Muroko Blados

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 09:03:16 AM
Last edit: November 28, 2014, 02:15:15 PM by mblados

You keep on ignoring the facts that I present

Who told you the ICO is to help Current Holders?

I'm not saying the ICO is to help current holders intentionaly. But the way you've set it up it will only advantage current holder and not investors. ICO price is way too high and that reflects in the fact almost nobody bought into the ICO

Read the Road Map on the OP the ICO is abt that.
Read the road map and doesn't change anything. You're still asking too much money upfront, period. Like I said, just hold a substantial amount XDE yourself, work hard and with every step on the road map finished your XDE's will gain value. If you need dollars, convert some of them. But don't ask for 10's of thousands of dollars upfront, especially not with a coin with this much risk. 45% held by people of who the majority will dump...

You are talking abt XDE price, then who are you to determinate how XDE should Cost?

I have a lot of experience trading and I have an opinion I may share. I'd like to warn people about investing in coins that will almost guarantee loss. That money can be better spend and those people might never look back into crypto after losing their money, that would be a shame.

Besides, the only one who can really say something about the price, in this case XDE price, is the market it self. And it spoke loud and clear that they don't like your price, just look at your ICO... Even the most crappy of crappy coins with no roadmap or nothing had better ICO's than yours, simply because you don't understand how to launch a proper ICO which is attractive for investors and more honest. It's just a shame of all the work you put in, because I do understand the effort you put in here. It's 10X what the average dev does, but your problem is that you're stubborn and don't want to listen. And you can see the results for yourself...

Well, wait and see the next results. Do not underestimate XDE.

mblados (OP)

Muroko Blados

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 04:31:36 PM

NEWS: We are not going to continue the ICO on any Exchange. The ICO will continue here and will start on Nov 30 or Dec. 1.
This will be the last chance for everybody to get some Shares. At least 1 share of XDE (0.0015 btc) cannot break your Bitcoin Wallet.
If you like XDE then contribute to its Development. Do not miss the Relaunch of the ICO. Thank you!

mblados (OP)

Muroko Blados

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 04:42:18 PM

To Current ICO Investors: People who already invested in the ICO at 0.002 btc/share, will receive additional Shares to their XDE Addresses.
The ICO price is now 0.0015 btc/share so if you bought your Shares at 0.002 btc, you will receive additional shares of (0.00025 XDE * Total shares you bought)
The 0.00025 come from (0.001 * 1/4).
If any Investor want to have access to the ICO LIST, just PM me your Google Account Email and I will grant you access. Thanks for your contribution.

nikkers

Activity: 566
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 05:56:08 PM

To Current ICO Investors: People who already invested in the ICO at 0.002 btc/share, will receive additional Shares to their XDE Addresses.
The ICO price is now 0.0015 btc/share so if you bought your Shares at 0.002 btc, you will receive additional shares of (0.00025 XDE * Total shares you bought)
The 0.00025 come from (0.001 * 1/4).
If any Investor want to have access to the ICO LIST, just PM me your Google Account Email and I will grant you access. Thanks for your contribution.

good news for those who have already invested, also for those who have yet to invest it's a chance to get in even cheaper.  Smiley

robija

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 09:21:25 PM

I'll invest in XDE because it is worth !
ROBERTO
Legendary

Activity: 1421
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 04:53:37 PM

Hello XDE community!

Little error on OP: -IF you buy 25 shares, you will have (25*0.0015)= 0.00375 btc invested (0.0375 Btc)

And what is happen if the 10000 shares are not sold? XDE is not relaunched?
mblados (OP)

Muroko Blados

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 05:13:24 PM

Hello XDE community!

Little error on OP: -IF you buy 25 shares, you will have (25*0.0015)= 0.00375 btc invested (0.0375 Btc)

Error corrected. Well as a Swap holder yourself, please answer your second question.

ROBERTO
Legendary

Activity: 1421
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 06:30:15 PM
Last edit: November 29, 2014, 06:42:16 PM by ROBERTO

Hello XDE community!

Error corrected. Well as a Swap holder yourself, please answer your second question.

You always tackle people with your reply!! If i ask it's because i don't know!! Sorry if i'm stupid!

Thank you! My last post here!

Your reply is good for the community!!

EDIT: I want to buy in your ICO but NOW NEVER !!!!
mblados (OP)

Muroko Blados

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 06:40:04 PM
Last edit: November 29, 2014, 07:48:04 PM by mblados

You always tackle people with your reply!! If i ask it's because i don't know!!

Thank you! My last post here!

Your reply is good for the community!!
no problem. Thank to you! and if i replied to you this way it is because you are among those swap holders who do not care abt XDE.
Answer your question yourself.

mblados (OP)

Muroko Blados

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 07:50:02 PM

EDIT: I want to buy in your ICO but NOW NEVER !!!!

ROBERTO! You dont have to. And it is not my ICO - it is for the success of XDE itself.
You see How BAD YOU LOOK NOW! as a Swap Holder.

mblados (OP)

Muroko Blados

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 04:27:28 AM

ICO RELAUNCH: MON. DEC. 1st

ICO TERMS UPDATED:
All XDE Shares will be sold through (ESCROW) here on BCT. Each person's share will be sent out immediately after confirmation of
their Bitcoin payment. The ICO will run for another 10 days (From Dec. 1 to Dec. 11) and if more than 10000 shares are sold by
the end, anything that is left will be proportionally distributed to all Investors based on the percentage of their Total Investment.
-The ICO will be considered unsuccessful if less than 10000 shares are sold.

*ICO Price: The Price of the ICO is subject to change depending on the number of buys everyday. The ICO may go High to the Max of
0.002 BTC but will not go below 0.0015 BTC. This is to avoid big buyers and give the opportunity to everyone to have at least 1 share of XDE.

qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 06:28:19 AM

ICO RELAUNCH: MON. DEC. 1st

ICO TERMS UPDATED:
All XDE Shares will be sold through (ESCROW) here on BCT. Each person's share will be sent out immediately after confirmation of
their Bitcoin payment. The ICO will run for another 10 days (From Dec. 1 to Dec. 11) and if more than 10000 shares are sold by
the end, anything that is left will be proportionally distributed to all Investors based on the percentage of their Total Investment.
-The ICO will be considered unsuccessful if less than 10000 shares are sold.

*ICO Price: The Price of the ICO is subject to change depending on the number of buys everyday. The ICO may go High to the Max of
0.002 BTC but will not go below 0.0015 BTC. This is to avoid big buyers and give the opportunity to everyone to have at least 1 share of XDE.

That's great news, gives more people time to buy in..

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: