Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 10:51:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][XDE] [100 ~Rare!] ~XDECOIN~ MANDATORY SWAP TO WALLET v6 April 15th @ C-CEX  (Read 193131 times)
mblados (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Muroko Blados

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 03:07:55 AM

TO ALL TRANSLATORS, PLEASE UPDATE YOUR TRANSLATED OP WITH ACCURATE INFORMATION.
UPDATES HAVE BEEN MADE ON THE MAIN OP. THANKS!

[EagsCurrency] We mean Business - Now PURE POS! Stake your Free Share Now! ends Jan. 27

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
michaelb87

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 08:31:32 AM

Already 0.07 BTC collected after the relaunch of XDE. Shit is going CRAZYYY

gkv9
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 10:19:25 AM

Look, we don't want any sort of quarrels here as we are here as a peaceful community, so instead of criticizing this, why don't you just leave it as it is? No one's currently asking for your opinion... Whether you are a scam-buster or troll-buster or FUD-buster, whatever and whoever you are, please stop doing so, because except you, nobody's spamming around bad for the same thing, and whenever we will need you, we will call you ourselves and I think that time won't come ever...

Just leave it to us, whether we profit or we lose, it will be our own responsibility, please don't try to be too obvious and smart enough to teach everyone that what is right and what is wrong...

@mblados, dear admin, my friend, who was going to translate the OP into Spanish, met with an accident 3 days ago and I got the same news yesterday only, so thought I should update you with the same so that you may hire someone else, and sorry on his behalf...

michaelb87

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 12:23:15 PM

Look, we don't want any sort of quarrels here as we are here as a peaceful community, so instead of criticizing this, why don't you just leave it as it is? No one's currently asking for your opinion... Whether you are a scam-buster or troll-buster or FUD-buster, whatever and whoever you are, please stop doing so, because except you, nobody's spamming around bad for the same thing, and whenever we will need you, we will call you ourselves and I think that time won't come ever...

Just leave it to us, whether we profit or we lose, it will be our own responsibility, please don't try to be too obvious and smart enough to teach everyone that what is right and what is wrong...

@mblados, dear admin, my friend, who was going to translate the OP into Spanish, met with an accident 3 days ago and I got the same news yesterday only, so thought I should update you with the same so that you may hire someone else, and sorry on his behalf...

Please go and create your own North Korea-esque forum where you can block people who want to speak negative about your coin. If you use an open forum, everybody is open to join the discussion even if they say things you don't like or that could hurt your investment.
michaelb87

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 12:25:48 PM

By the way, I do have something positive to say.

It's a good thing the ICO now has more decent rules and a more fair minimum amount of Bitcoins that the dev wants to collect.
mblados (OP)

Muroko Blados

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 12:49:15 PM

It's a good thing the ICO now has more decent rules and a more fair minimum amount of Bitcoins that the dev wants to collect.

Even then, not a significant amount of funds have been collected. I believe, that before the launch, will we know the amount that people would be willing to invest.
Any Descent Amount will be fine! the rest of the XDE will be proportionally distributed... We now have EAGS on the other side.  Smiley

[EagsCurrency] We mean Business - Now PURE POS! Stake your Free Share Now! ends Jan. 27
michaelb87

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 12:57:31 PM

Even then, not a significant amount of funds have been collected. I believe, that before the launch, will we know the amount that people would be willing to invest.
Any Descent Amount will be fine! the rest of the XDE will be proportionally distributed... We now have EAGS on the other side.  Smiley

Why do you say any decent amount when a few post above you mention a minimum of 10.000 shares?
What would be decent for you? If only 4 BTC would be invested on the 11th, would then all coins be distributed to those investors?

Let's say I invest 1 BTC and only 4 BTC will be raised on the 11th. Will I then receive 1/4th of the 55 ICO XDE coins? And also 1/4th of the EAGS shares that are meant for the XDE investors?

The problem is, you're not clear about what investors will get so they can't decide if it makes sense to invest. Hell, even I would invest if above is correct. Not because I believe in the coin but because it would make sense to invest, because profit is likely.

But you've changed your ICO rules so many times, how can anybody trust you? If the amount that is raised isn't 'decent' in your eyes, you would just extend the ICO again to raise money... Just set rules and stand by them.
mblados (OP)

Muroko Blados

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 01:16:17 PM

Any Descent Amount will be fine! the rest of the XDE will be proportionally distributed... We now have EAGS on the other side.  Smiley

Why do you say any decent amount when a few post above you mention a minimum of 10.000 shares?
What would be decent for you? If only 4 BTC would be invested on the 11th, would then all coins be distributed to those investors?

Let's say I invest 1 BTC and only 4 BTC will be raised on the 11th. Will I then receive 1/4th of the 55 ICO XDE coins? And also 1/4th of the EAGS shares that are meant for the XDE investors?

The problem is, you're not clear about what investors will get so they can't decide if it makes sense to invest. Hell, even I would invest if above is correct. Not because I believe in the coin but because it would make sense to invest, because profit is likely.

But you've changed your ICO rules so many times, how can anybody trust you? If the amount that is raised isn't 'decent' in your eyes, you would just extend the ICO again to raise money... Just set rules and stand by them.
@michaelb87 Im not asking abt trust. All I wanted is fairness for everybody. If you dont trust me, Do Not Invest. I spent my own money in XDE since the takeover and I did all this
Hard Work because of the community. Read the ICO rules again - it has changed because of EAGS. Nothing is done without good planning.
A descent amount to me is something that can at least get something done on the Road Map and then with EAGS on the side, XDE will have more Support.

For Fairness and  Profitability, I can change the Rules like i want. Do not trust me abt that.

michaelb87

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 01:41:16 PM

For Fairness and  Profitability, I can change the Rules like i want. Do not trust me abt that.

Well it's exactly this reason that your ICO isn't going well. I don't deny the work you've put in XDE, you're probably more honest and hard working than 90% of the devs out there. But these kind of statements just show that you have little business sense. If your goal is to create a succesful coin and you believe you need money for that reason, than start acting like it.
mblados (OP)

Muroko Blados

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 01:48:24 PM

For Fairness and  Profitability, I can change the Rules like i want. Do not trust me abt that.

Well it's exactly this reason that your ICO isn't going well. I don't deny the work you've put in XDE, you're probably more honest and hard working than 90% of the devs out there. But these kind of statements just show that you have little business sense. If your goal is to create a succesful coin and you believe you need money for that reason, than start acting like it.
It is ok! I reply Good Answers to Good Questions. I act depending on your Question - Im someone I dont let myself walk on even if my Business is going to crash, I would rather
let it crash. But I always find a Solution though.
Ask Good Questions and you will see how Nice Im!  Smiley

gkv9
Legendary

Activity: 1246

!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 02:10:48 PM

Please go and create your own North Korea-esque forum where you can block people who want to speak negative about your coin. If you use an open forum, everybody is open to join the discussion even if they say things you don't like or that could hurt your investment.

Lolz, I already answered you... Well for your info, let me answer it again, whether we gain or lose on this, it will be completely our responsibility and not yours, if we lose on this not by buying this, then who should be blamed? You? Then you will say that it's your brain and you should have used it, so spreading negative comments won't make up minds of others that this ain't gonna work, and as mblados said, ask something in a good manner to get a positive reply, we ain't here either to spread any FUD or to tell some shitty statements outta here to get some fame or anything, it's just that if you need respect, then have the courage to give it too... Also, did you even see any statements in this thread saying where the price will be or the price will be more than x BTC or any FUDs like that? Check it and you will yourself find the answer that we are damn serious for this one this time as the OP is seriously working very hard behind this one, not only him alone, but the whole community with him and we are all with him for all his dedication... Cheers anyways... Wink

mblados (OP)

Muroko Blados

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 02:42:07 PM

All Current XDE OP Translators are the only eligible to Translate EAGS PRE-ANN Thread for some additional XDEs.
Please read the "Translations" Section on the EASG OP for more details on the Languages Selected. Thanks!

Master_dandosha

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

IF YOU Enjoy Trade with ME ..PUT Feedback Please

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 05:31:22 PM

PLEASE READ THE OP FOR UPDATES

To better support XDE development and its value, we are bringing a new coin called EAGS (DoubleEagleShare). EAGS is our new cryptocurrency for everyone to double profit
and own some quantity of coins. Unlike XDE which only has 200 coins in Total, EAGS has 20,445,500 millions coins in Total. Only Investors of XDE ICO are eligible for FREE EAGS.
You can still wait and mine the 40% + of the POW Coins or you can also earn  from the Bounties, Games and Faucets at Launch. EAGS has no ICO, no IPO and no Public Free Distribution.
It is Hybrid POW/POS and PoR (Proof of Reservation) - With a Short Mining Phase. If you are already an Investor, please start Reserving your FREE Shares now!
Estimated launch date: Dec. 28th

EAGS PRE-ANN THREAD: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=881358

Thank you for promoting this project to XDE investor .watching for further announcement .

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
uki
Legendary

Activity: 1358

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 07:45:36 PM

All Current XDE OP Translators are the only eligible to Translate EAGS PRE-ANN Thread for some additional XDEs.
Please read the "Translations" Section on the EASG OP for more details on the Languages Selected. Thanks!
I will update the current Polish translation of XDE and provide a translation of EAGS on Thursday afternoon CET.
If any help with Spanish version is needed, let me know as well.

this space is intentionally left blank
mblados (OP)

Muroko Blados

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 09:25:27 PM
Last edit: December 04, 2014, 09:52:19 AM by mblados

I will update the current Polish translation of XDE and provide a translation of EAGS on Thursday afternoon CET.
If any help with Spanish version is needed, let me know as well.
The Spanish bounty is there longtime ago - no one seems to not be interested in the Translation.
You are free to take the Spanish Bounty.

raimch89
Legendary

Activity: 1169

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 10:31:07 AM

have you find good exchange for xde?
it would be a good motivation to buy some shares for investor to know that
Master_dandosha

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

IF YOU Enjoy Trade with ME ..PUT Feedback Please

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 06:35:33 PM

you could try to support XDE in lazycoin exchange it is a 0 fee trading system , the link : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=704759.msg9740036#msg9740036

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
mblados (OP)

Muroko Blados

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 09:28:25 PM

Exchanges will be contacted on Dec. 12th and the Github Link will be available on the OP.

joelpina

Activity: 177
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 12:57:01 AM

you could try to support XDE in lazycoin exchange it is a 0 fee trading system , the link : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=704759.msg9740036#msg9740036

Cool I gave them a shot as well... 0 fees is good!
robija

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 08:18:54 PM

just invest to XDE 0.1 btc or bought 66 shares i think Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: