Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 06:54:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Quicksilver (QSLV) | POS | Decentralized Uber  (Read 97627 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
QuicksilverCoin (OP)

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 02:05:17 PM

Confirmation has been received from Bittrex; the QSLV pre-sale will open today at 2:00 PM PDT and run through end of the day on November 5th. Thank you for your interest thus far! Many exciting things are planned for the coming days and months, a number of which will be unveiled in the upcoming roadmap.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CryptonatorX

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 09:59:33 PM

Looks retarded.  We don't need a separate coin for everything.

Still waiting for Milkcoin and Breadcoin............

Yeah I agree, you don't need a coin for everything, but on the other hand launching an altcoin can be a good way to crowd fund a start up, giving investors real equity instead of just a dumb t-shirt, but again making the service dependent on yet another coin is not really helpful, so how do we reconcile this?  NXT tokens?
CryptonatorX

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 10:15:43 PM

and what are your plans for PR and market stabilization?  or are you just going to step back and let it crash after the ICO is over because you're too busy developing to care about the market you created?
balu2

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 10:21:27 PM

taxicoin has failed miserably before. This will fail as miserably or worse. Ico? GTFO!

hahaha 250btc

hahaha

QuicksilverCoin (OP)

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 10:52:00 PM

and what are your plans for PR and market stabilization?  or are you just going to step back and let it crash after the ICO is over because you're too busy developing to care about the market you created?

Regarding the stabilization of the market, successful adoption will organically create the volume and demand necessary to stabilize the market, and even push it in an upwards trajectory. However, until this level of adoption is achieved, the market is in the hands of traders and investors. Furthermore, QSLV was designed with a generous POS reward to encourage investors to stake their coins while the development and marketing efforts are underway. For our part, we commit to being open with the community and communicating frequently regarding all progress achieved! Nobody should lose money because a development team is too tight-lipped about a coin's progress, nor do we want anybody to dump their investment simply because they feel in the dark.
PhattyBanks

Activity: 644

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 10:59:06 PM

are you coloradocoindev?
CryptonatorX

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 11:01:33 PM

Regarding the stabilization of the market, successful adoption will organically create the volume and demand necessary to stabilize the market, and even push it in an upwards trajectory. However, until this level of adoption is achieved, the market is in the hands of traders and investors. Furthermore, QSLV was designed with a generous POS reward to encourage investors to stake their coins while the development and marketing efforts are underway. For our part, we commit to being open with the community and communicating frequently regarding all progress achieved! Nobody should lose money because a development team is too tight-lipped about a coin's progress, nor do we want anybody to dump their investment simply because they feel in the dark.

Yeah lots of other coins have launched with the same idea and have crashed all to hell right after the ICO, just look at $CRAIG. 
infazan

Activity: 538
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 11:06:27 PM

coin ico scam - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=844383.0
QuicksilverCoin (OP)

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 11:10:28 PM

are you coloradocoindev?

Lol, I can say with zero hesitation that I am not the coloradocoindev, as further verified through Crypto Asian's POD and CryptoCertify.com. My personal twitter is @Sicarious_, and I also run cryptocurrencyeditor.com (which is currently down for maintenance).
Shake It Off

Activity: 11

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 11:14:36 PM

I think this looks to be worth a try. Can't be much worse than spending good money mining some other coin and getting ripped off. I'll buy some during ico.  Cool
PoopieLaxitive31

Activity: 75

Pushing real hard!

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 12:39:35 AM

Yeah it does look interesting as a coin concept. Will be watching this for further developments. 
NoobKidOnTheBlock

Activity: 770

FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 01:00:25 AM

So let me get this straight.... This coin is gonna be to pay for taxicab rides? Or that's the idea behind it? Well good luck with that and hope you have a good ICO and meet all your conditions Smiley Happy Trading Everyone!!

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇
............NoobKidOnThe.BLOCK.....

Camus

Activity: 826

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 02:58:28 AM

All is interesting!
flapman1

Activity: 142
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 03:28:43 AM

Well, here we go. Another one these damned things. She sent me in to tear it apart. Duty calls and all that.

Spent all day calling major taxi companies in Boston, New York, Washington, Miami, Chicago, Salt Lake City, San Francisco, Seattle and Los Angeles.  That was as bad as it sounds.

None of that lot had even heard of Bitcoin not to mention bloody Quicksilver.  Thought it was some kind of credit card. Then I went on how it would need special internet terminals to pay and that value changes by the minute. Got a laugh from that.

The serious sorts in each city went on how even if their company was crazy enough to use this shite it would take new laws to allow it.  Everything a taxi company does is under rules to keep drivers scamming passengers, companies scamming drivers and all the rest.

Serious business to change that, connections to the Tony Suprano set and politicians, need $500 and hour lobbyists just to take a meeting someone major.

And into  this world will stride some outside wankers with $80,000 dollars (nothing at all for such an undertaking).

You teens think you'll be in Lambos on the back of this. There's a joke. A great lot of you will stroke off to the beautiful infographics and empty your bank accounts to watch it dump on trading day.  Do some research into ICOs, see how they go.  Maybe 1 or 2 might listen ...
infazan

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 10:02:19 AM

this coin ico scam! - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=844383.0
unusualfacts30

Activity: 1540

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 12:59:42 PM

Price is too damn high for 5 mill coins

5k satoshi? Are you kidding me?

Roll Eyes

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Maxmast

Activity: 79

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 01:20:23 PM

crazy,shitcoin will 200btc.
plz give me some btc.

Get Free VpnCoin, Join BitNet ! VoZbKEt7GwDEgKyFUG8nGHoSn43TkK1X4M
infazan

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 01:29:59 PM

this coin like another scam ico - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=841223.0
will1988

Activity: 89

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 03:07:23 PM

Dev is online,so Roll Eyes
QuicksilverCoin (OP)

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 03:25:07 PM
Last edit: November 03, 2014, 04:39:49 PM by QuicksilverCoin

Well, here we go. Another one these damned things. She sent me in to tear it apart. Duty calls and all that.

Spent all day calling major taxi companies in Boston, New York, Washington, Miami, Chicago, Salt Lake City, San Francisco, Seattle and Los Angeles.  That was as bad as it sounds.

None of that lot had even heard of Bitcoin not to mention bloody Quicksilver.  Thought it was some kind of credit card. Then I went on how it would need special internet terminals to pay and that value changes by the minute. Got a laugh from that.

The serious sorts in each city went on how even if their company was crazy enough to use this shite it would take new laws to allow it.  Everything a taxi company does is under rules to keep drivers scamming passengers, companies scamming drivers and all the rest.

Serious business to change that, connections to the Tony Suprano set and politicians, need $500 and hour lobbyists just to take a meeting someone major.

And into  this world will stride some outside wankers with $80,000 dollars (nothing at all for such an undertaking).

You teens think you'll be in Lambos on the back of this. There's a joke. A great lot of you will stroke off to the beautiful infographics and empty your bank accounts to watch it dump on trading day.  Do some research into ICOs, see how they go.  Maybe 1 or 2 might listen ...

I appreciate you burning a whole day cold-calling cab companies, as you just provided a great example for why Quicksilver is needed. Perhaps I can clear some things up for you.

No companies have yet heard of Quicksilver because I have not publicly marketed it to any cab companies yet (cold calling doesn’t work, as you were kind enough to prove). This was clearly stated in the whitepaper.  The goal of Quicksilver is to fund the infrastructure, marketing, and branding needed to successfully pitch cryptocurrencies to the taxi industry. When the time comes to pitch cryptocurrency to taxicab industries, Quicksilver will be a polished brand with a one-click payment processing app to lower the barrier of entry for companies and clients alike. Cryptocurrency adoption is coming, and Quicksilver is a concentrated effort to achieve proof concept of this adoption. Because many of their transactions are low value payments, taxicabs were seen as “low hanging fruit” to go after for widespread crypto adoption.

Contrary to your research, taxi companies can actually accept cryptocurrencies under current laws, AND, some New York taxi cabs already accept Bitcoin. The legality of Quicksilver is the first thing I looked into when brainstorming this project.

I am not an “outside wanker,” as many people in the altcoin trading community can attest. I have attached my personal Twitter and my freelance writing business to this project.

I understand that this project will not be compelling to all traders and investors: there are no claims of anonymity and a black-market marketplace, no advertised pairs of 1 coin to 1g of drugs, and no promises of a 20x pump in the first week. However what we do have is a vision and focus on building adoption on an aggressive yet achievable scale. While this will not happen overnight, I invite other traders, dreamers, and visionaries, to join me in the coming months and years as we push towards a common goal.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: