Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 02:10:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Quicksilver (QSLV) | POS | Decentralized Uber  (Read 97627 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
QuicksilverCoin (OP)

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 02:49:53 AM

i dont see why people keep thinking they need a brand new crypto specially for a particular purpose ?
what is the rationale in that ?

look at teh coins that have had months of love invested into them. then ignore them and start from scratch :p
sure it's not hard to build a blockchain, infrastructure etc.
but why is QSLV better ?

Different industries and markets have different needs--cryptocurrency isn't a case of "one size fits all," as a host of failed coins trying to accomplish just that have shown. The tech for cryptocurrency has been around for awhile, but much of what stands between it and wider adoption is branding, marketing, and barriers to entry.  Quicksilver is focused upon solving these issues.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MidwestMiner

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 03:12:56 AM

You have to be mentally challenged to buy this crap!
yuhang87412533

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 03:41:42 AM

Hope is not the next EQX
infazan

Activity: 538
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 03:43:57 AM

I wait dump this shit after start.

ICO scam fucking
cintrondigital

Activity: 630
Merit: 507

CryptoRoundTable.com

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2014, 03:46:11 AM

Im in, I'll pitch this to my brother who owns a car service here in NY and his right hand who has influence with the New York State Federation of Taxi Drivers. I've been telling my brother about cryptocurrencies and this falls into the niche he's in.

▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚
CryptoCowgirl

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 04:28:02 AM

I like the idea, it's a payment market where crypto-currencies can be adopted.

Q:

-What is the difference between your service and Uber integrating Bitcoin in their already huge market?

I agree that we don't need a new coin to offer this service, we can already build around Bitcoin. You should be a competitor of Uber, not Bitcoin...

I would be more attracted to invest in your start-up if you were integrating bitcoin, not creating a coin.

-What is your business structure? Did you contact taxi companies, so far? Do you have some taxi drivers ready to use it? How will you create this market, where will you start?

You will raise 250BTC, ok
Could we please have the % proportion of:

Following release of the pre-sale funds, the BTC will be divided between the following addresses.

Coin Development: 1DDS8SDKeYFoHH5e3cVHVjHkCCzsiYqpiw
Marketing: 1B316h75MwnfrdSBKLucRuBPnYZzk25oTf
Adoption: 12H11enT4D5pM9SFemUACTzUxctba1672p
Other Expenses: 1NMWL3bMKUpoKAXoTMPBzGo3YFNvznRYMP

That is really "large".

I don't want to invest in a coin, when everything is already created.

Why not using Bitcoin and make a crowdfund to build an app/website for taxi companies? Why a new ICO ?

What is the difference between your service and Uber integrating Bitcoin in their already huge market?
CryptoCowgirl

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 04:41:34 AM

https://taxidiamond.com/en/mobile-application

This is a good app in Montreal to pay taxis with credit card.

You should create that kind of app... use Bitcoin + creditcards, interac... and popularize your start-up.. contacting taxi companies.

Like this and charge small fees for your company.

Once you have penetrated a certain market, then you could start a new crypto-currency good for micro-transactions.

It think it is a better vision....

We already have a cryptocurrency that works... I think you would have more success.

My 5cent.
chesthing
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 05:02:04 AM

https://taxidiamond.com/en/mobile-application

This is a good app in Montreal to pay taxis with credit card.

You should create that kind of app... use Bitcoin + creditcards, interac... and popularize your start-up.. contacting taxi companies.

Like this and charge small fees for your company.

Once you have penetrated a certain market, then you could start a new crypto-currency good for micro-transactions.

It think it is a better vision....

We already have a cryptocurrency that works... I think you would have more success.

My 5cent.

This has already been addressed, btc is way too fuckin slow.
youngmike

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 07:52:54 AM

Hope is not the next EQX

"Hope"?  Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Nice word  Smiley
unusualfacts30

Activity: 1540
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 08:15:10 AM

It's a great idea. As far as people saying "Why not use BTC". BTC is slow for one thing and ICO helps dev to collect money and work on this project. Using old currency would defeat the purpose if Dev doesn't have any money to begin with.

I think it's a great idea and don't let EQX ruin everything for you. He made his money and he will get punished for his wrongdoing. Everyone should stop comparing every single ICO/coin with EQX.

Whole crypto isn't filled with EQX dev. There are good devs and bad devs just like there are good & bad people in real world.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
unusualfacts30

Activity: 1540
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 12:18:41 PM

It's a great idea. As far as people saying "Why not use BTC". BTC is slow for one thing and ICO helps dev to collect money and work on this project. Using old currency would defeat the purpose if Dev doesn't have any money to begin with.

I think it's a great idea and don't let EQX ruin everything for you. He made his money and he will get punished for his wrongdoing. Everyone should stop comparing every single ICO/coin with EQX.

Whole crypto isn't filled with EQX dev. There are good devs and bad devs just like there are good & bad people in real world.

How much he pay to you for this shit?
Don't invest in this scam. Don't waste your money again.

Are you on your period?   Grin

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
QuicksilverCoin (OP)

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 12:43:56 PM

The Quicksilver pre-sale on Bittrex is now closed. It looks like 1555559.01490702 QSLV went unsold, and these will be destroyed by Bittrex during this 3-day escrow period. The market should now open on the Sunday the 9th, however please wait for word from Bittrex for official confirmation. Once the escrow period is complete, work will begin on the infrastructure and promotional materials needed to make this a success! Welcome to Quicksilver. 
yuhang87412533

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 01:01:33 PM

The Quicksilver pre-sale on Bittrex is now closed. It looks like 1555559.01490702 QSLV went unsold, and these will be destroyed by Bittrex during this 3-day escrow period. The market should now open on the Sunday the 9th, however please wait for word from Bittrex for official confirmation. Once the escrow period is complete, work will begin on the infrastructure and promotional materials needed to make this a success! Welcome to Quicksilver. 
Excuse me, did not sell the coin over how to deal with?
chesthing
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 03:14:29 AM
Last edit: November 07, 2014, 04:11:27 AM by chesthing

You can't with deal no how coin sellin' that shit? WTF?
If your question was whether they had English-speaking classes in NYC - I think they do. Long-time one, too.  Cheesy

It'll be fine buddy, just grab a cold one and let's see how this puppy develops. Cheers  Wink

Go learn Chinese good enough to communicate anything even remotely effectively, then you can act like a Dick if you still want to. Until then, appreciate how hard it must be to communicate in languages as different as English and Chinese.
Fucking chimp.
BlackShibe1

Activity: 260
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 03:23:19 AM

星期天你可以交易

Lisk.
    Develop Decentralized Applications & Sidechains in JavaScript with Lisk!
    Website | Blog | BTT Thread | Chat - Be part of the decentralized application movement!
yuhang87412533

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 10:33:53 AM

星期天你可以交易
Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh
saeeds255

Activity: 386

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 10:52:35 AM

So quiet here  Huh
Is this official tread ?

H A R A                [  WHITEPAPER   │   LITEPAPER  ]                H A R A  
Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
TWITTER     GITHUB          REDDIT     FACEBOOK     BITCOINTALKLINKEDIN
QuicksilverCoin (OP)

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 03:54:43 PM

So quiet here  Huh
Is this official tread ?

Correct, this is the official thread Smiley  The pre-sale on Bittrex is complete, and we are now waiting for the 3-day escrow period to complete before the market opens for trading. I'm already hard at work on the project, and will be rolling out a few more updates on the opening of the market, so stay tuned!
QuicksilverCoin (OP)

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 03:58:05 PM

My apologies, I'm not exactly sure what you are asking...  But here is a snapshot of next steps for the Quicksilver.
1) The Bittrex pre-sale ended and we are now in a 3-day escrow period.
2) At the end of the three days (this coming Sunday), Bittrex will destroy all the unsold coins, and the market will open for trading.
3) At that time, you will be able to buy more QSLV, sell what you have, or download wallets and transfer your QSLV over for staking rewards.
candy1903

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 02:51:24 AM

what will happend?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: