Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 09:16:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Quicksilver (QSLV) | POS | Decentralized Uber  (Read 97627 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
nigttran

Activity: 435
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 05:26:51 AM

This coin is:
 -  Nothing new idea from dev
 - Simply plan.
 - Poor promote.
 - Weak community.
 - Taxicab is not real.
 -  Cryto comminity is banning and hate ICO, IPO, ICO.
 - Dev use their BTC and bought their coin. This is make successful ICO.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
seabirds

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 07:14:16 AM

Price is too low who can tell me why? Huh   
what are you doing now,dev?
youngmike

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 07:51:38 AM

Who the fucking moron is accumulating this bullshit?  Smiley Hahaha laughing my ass off  Smiley
goodge

Activity: 167
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 09:37:21 AM

This coin is:
 -  Nothing new idea from dev
 - Simply plan.
 - Poor promote.
 - Weak community.
 - Taxicab is not real.
 -  Cryto comminity is banning and hate ICO, IPO, ICO.
 - Dev use their BTC and bought their coin. This is make successful ICO.

Agree Sad

[EAGS] EagsCurrency - Be Part of Something New with Unique Plans! - Get your Free Share Now! - ends Jan. 27
Free Distribution 50,000,000 VPNCOIN !!! VwjQLvg9EaJ3LKGDz9HQC75DV16ZgFmbYB
QuicksilverCoin (OP)

Activity: 81

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 01:39:56 PM

Nothing new. Dev has recieve BTC from Bittrex. He is traveling yesterday.
ICO just for greed of idiot.

When he come back he will delete my post. But the day is so far

Not so, I am still here working hard Smiley
QuicksilverCoin (OP)

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 01:44:07 PM

Price is too low who can tell me why? Huh   
what are you doing now,dev?

I am working on mobile wallets for Quicksilver, as this is the first step to any sort of commercial adoption. While this is going on, I am also identifying and contacting key partners in the taxi cab industry, though clearly no steps towards adoption should be expected until the mobile app is at least in a beta stage.  Building up the necessary infrastructure and cultivating positive relationships in the industry takes time, but be assured that I am working towards this end goal.
seabirds

Activity: 116

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 01:47:39 PM

Dev:Do you have any good news?
BoxRoyer

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 01:55:41 PM

This coin seems to be a fucking scam!!!!
MilkyMoon

Activity: 137

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 04:35:33 PM

lol @ all these morons yelling "scam". It's the same old crap in literally every single thread these days.

QSLV is a coin that has an actual real-world use, is already in communication with the taxi companies, and seeing as how it'd eliminate the need for cabbies to hold cash on hand, it can actually SAVE LIVES.

So much negativity for no reason. Just think ahead and you'll be instantly positive Smiley

BTC: 1FpFrSurKcaXJbabZFaM7atzVCa39Lp3qN
"Oatmeal is like nature's oatmeal." - George Washington
QuicksilverCoin (OP)

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 04:46:41 PM

Dev how many hours per week are you working on this coin?  Maybe community will then understand how busy you are Grin

Well it's only been live about one week, however I put dozens of hours of work in on the front end of the launch, and continue to spend the majority of my open hours on this project.  I made it clear early on before the pre-sale that I was in this project because I saw real potential for its future.  The pre-sale not only provided funding for the necessary developments, but it also acted as a proof of community interest for the project.  As enough of the project sold out to allow Quicksilver to launch, I can only assume that there are many people  who also see potential for the long-term success of the project.

If you are one of these individuals, I would just suggest that you stake your QSLV to support the network and collect the staking rewards. People are used to things moving very swiftly in the crypto'sphere, however as Quicksilver is an attempt to break out of this sphere (or expand it, rather) developments and progress will not happen overnight.

Once again, I invite you to stake your coins and join me for the long run--I'm not going anywhere.
MilkyMoon

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 04:52:27 PM

Dev how many hours per week are you working on this coin?  Maybe community will then understand how busy you are Grin

Well it's only been live about one week, however I put dozens of hours of work in on the front end of the launch, and continue to spend the majority of my open hours on this project.  I made it clear early on before the pre-sale that I was in this project because I saw real potential for its future.  The pre-sale not only provided funding for the necessary developments, but it also acted as a proof of community interest for the project.  As enough of the project sold out to allow Quicksilver to launch, I can only assume that there are many people  who also see potential for the long-term success of the project.

If you are one of these individuals, I would just suggest that you stake your QSLV to support the network and collect the staking rewards. People are used to things moving very swiftly in the crypto'sphere, however as Quicksilver is an attempt to break out of this sphere (or expand it, rather) developments and progress will not happen overnight.

Once again, I invite you to stake your coins and join me for the long run--I'm not going anywhere.

Based dev is based

Keep on doing what you're doing Smiley Pay no attention to the fudsters - you're making history here!

BitLeader

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 04:55:12 PM

Why? any proofs?
MilkyMoon

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 05:00:29 PM

Why? any proofs?

Of course there's no proof. There isn't even any small evidence to even sort of suggest it.

Hence the lack of any quality information whatsoever in that post. People here on the talk threads just yell 'scam' at anything and everything to stir up fud, or to simply troll. There's nothing even remotely worrisome about this coin.

Kwipto

Activity: 19

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 05:02:39 PM

Thanks for that wonderful update that was excellent! Cheesy I just opened up the wallet and I'll be sending more coins there tonight.
Do you have a donation address for development?  Smiley
erwin45

Activity: 70

★Bitin.io★ - Instant Exchange

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 05:15:23 PM

any screenshots of what you are doing? Smiley we need to know what our dev is doing aint it

QuicksilverCoin (OP)

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 05:22:19 PM

Thanks for that wonderful update that was excellent! Cheesy I just opened up the wallet and I'll be sending more coins there tonight.
Do you have a donation address for development?  Smiley

Well I appreciate the offer, but at this point I would just as soon that you keep the QSLV and stake them yourself. An invested community is a supportive community.
1echo

Activity: 280

scams hunter!

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 02:35:26 AM

my messages get deleted here.
if u read - stay away Sad

Cryptock

Activity: 1792
Merit: 507

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 02:36:06 AM

Any timeline for the upcoming release?

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████