Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:53:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Quicksilver (QSLV) | POS | Decentralized Uber  (Read 97627 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
CoinBateman

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 04:01:33 PM

Hmmm seems like there is more to this coin then what meets the eye! Someone wanted a few coins desperately!
I bought some at 6k Cheesy

Congrats on your purchase  Smiley

New website looks phenomenal QuickSilver! Very clean and professional-looking, well organized and straight forward info.
Check it out http://quicksilvercoin.co/

Nice, I like the website; any news on potential companies coming on board? Seems the price is rallying a bit, don't know if thats to do with anything..

I wasn't very happy when I saw this dip below ICO price but with the price rally I think i'll pick up a few more. Seems like the volume is as good as it can get given the state of alts in general on bittrex, hopefully we'll see something over the weekend  Huh

@CoinBateman | Killer Crypto Instinct

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
HaroldFinch12

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 04:02:02 PM

Hmmm seems like there is more to this coin then what meets the eye! Someone wanted a few coins desperately!

Bought some at 7k and a bit more at ICO price. Going to be transferring it to my wallet to stake!  
Tristan49

Activity: 20

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 04:08:09 PM

Congrats on your purchase  Smiley

New website looks phenomenal QuickSilver! Very clean and professional-looking, well organized and straight forward info.
Check it out http://quicksilvercoin.co/

Nice, I like the website; any news on potential companies coming on board? Seems the price is rallying a bit, don't know if thats to do with anything..

I wasn't very happy when I saw this dip below ICO price but with the price rally I think i'll pick up a few more. Seems like the volume is as good as it can get given the state of alts in general on bittrex, hopefully we'll see something over the weekend  Huh

Same. I took the opportunity to buy some cheap coins below ICO price. Considering that Bittrex volume is at 413BTC, QuickSilver is doing great. Going to be buying more soon.
EmperorZurg

Activity: 26

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 04:18:32 PM

No idea, I saw a tweet earlier this week about a new site  Huh

Might be something more I've missed though, hope to hear from dev soon

Hey everyone, check Quicksilver's new website! http://quicksilvercoin.co/   One day later than planned (sorry!), but that's practically early for crypto deadlines Wink

Hey Dev, great website! This coin is pretty neat and actually has a real world use.  Operators will no longer have to worry about expensive credit card fees and chargebacks. The immediate QSLV to USD transfer will surely attract a lot of people. Stacking my coins now! Keep it up.
CoinBateman

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 04:35:34 PM

Hey everyone, check Quicksilver's new website! http://quicksilvercoin.co/   One day later than planned (sorry!), but that's practically early for crypto deadlines Wink

Hey Dev, great website! This coin is pretty neat and actually has a real world use.  Operators will no longer have to worry about expensive credit card fees and chargebacks. The immediate QSLV to USD transfer will surely attract a lot of people. Stacking my coins now! Keep it up.

I want to see the Android wallet if there is one coming, surely this is the next step up?

@CoinBateman | Killer Crypto Instinct
EmperorZurg

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 05:25:36 PM

I want to see the Android wallet if there is one coming, surely this is the next step up?

Yeah, I would think so! iOS wallet would be awesome too.
HaroldFinch12

Activity: 5

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 05:28:09 PM

Yeah, I would think so! iOS wallet would be awesome too.

+ 1 for iOS wallet and Android. That would be a great step up! Smiley
unusualfacts30

Activity: 1540
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 05:49:35 PM

Very cool site

looks like the ICO money was used wisely. I'll be buying some soon.  Cool

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
EmperorZurg

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 07:39:43 PM

Very cool site

looks like the ICO money was used wisely. I'll be buying some soon.  Cool

Cheap price currently - great time to buy Smiley
QuicksilverCoin (OP)

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 07:46:22 PM

Hey everyone, thanks for the kind words regarding the website!  A lot of work went into it to make sure that the website reflects the professional nature of Quicksilver, and so acts as a solid foundation for future developments and growth.

While altcoin trade volume is down across the board (blame BTC for that one!), it was encouraging to see the renewed community interest in Quicksilver upon the website release. While meaningful development and adoption take time to do properly, know that I am hard at work on Quicksilver!  

And yes, mobile wallets are one of the next steps Smiley
AltCoinTroll

Activity: 50

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 07:56:14 PM

I like this coin. Never really could understand the haters for it.  Huh
5000Bitcoins

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 07:58:24 PM

Why Quicksilver?

Because achieving ease of use is a critical step to conquer if the advantages of cryptocurrencies are ever going to reach widespread adoption, Quicksilver is will implement one-click fiat to QSLV transfers through our website and a mobile app. This simplicity means that many Quicksilver users will not even be aware that they are paying for their taxi fares with a cryptocurrency, yet they will still be receiving all the benefits provided by the blockchain.

Hmm, is this the edge over Bitcoin? If so, what are your plans to getting taxidrivers to use it? Any incentives?
EmperorZurg

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 03:54:52 AM

I like this coin. Never really could understand the haters for it.  Huh

Because there's no reason to hate on this coin. Solid dev, great roadmap and good community. That's why I'm holding this one for a long time. One of the few alt-coins that I believe in.
Kwipto

Activity: 19

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 01:16:14 PM

Front page could be updated with the new website, looks very pro excellent work QS!  Smiley
http://quicksilvercoin.co/
Djinou94
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 01:26:41 PM

I heard that there is already a deal with a taxi company

Is it true???
EmperorZurg

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 06:00:16 PM

I heard that there is already a deal with a taxi company

Is it true???

Maybe! Lots of things are happening behind the scenes with this coin. Super under-valued.
Kwipto

Activity: 19

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 06:03:28 PM

Figure if this coin's going to be a success, it's going to need fast transactions times, like ultra-fast so Taxi drivers can back to work and customers can go on about their day sooner. Well, good news...

Another coin owner and I conducted a speed test on IRC to test the amount of time it took to complete transactions between wallets.

We did three tests, and it took less than a second or about a second each of the three times.
Quicksilver is faster than handing a cab driver a $20 bill, even without getting change  Smiley

unusualfacts30

Activity: 1540
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 06:11:29 PM

Hey everyone, thanks for the kind words regarding the website!  A lot of work went into it to make sure that the website reflects the professional nature of Quicksilver, and so acts as a solid foundation for future developments and growth.

While altcoin trade volume is down across the board (blame BTC for that one!), it was encouraging to see the renewed community interest in Quicksilver upon the website release. While meaningful development and adoption take time to do properly, know that I am hard at work on Quicksilver!  

If you want coin to be success don't even look at the chart or price no matter what people say. Just focus on making it work in real world and price would increase automatically.

Good job, man.   Cool

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
DeAlquezar

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 06:28:11 PM

If you want coin to be success don't even look at the chart or price no matter what people say. Just focus on making it work in real world and price would increase automatically.

Good job, man.   Cool

Good point. Patience and hard work is the key to success.
Short-time chart or price don't matter.
digitalblock

Activity: 840

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 06:30:35 PM

You might as well start a cab company and accept your coin for fairs. But I betcha you wouldnt accpet your coin over fiat. Grin Grin Grin Grin
bump twice  Grin Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: