Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 08:49:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Quicksilver (QSLV) | POS | Decentralized Uber  (Read 97627 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Mr. Net

Activity: 517
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 12:23:14 PM

Why is it going up?? is that rumor for real that QSLV got a deal with a cab company?Huh
Some one please tell me?
I want to know if I should buy all I can or not lol!

Money Is Information

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mr. Net

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 01:00:19 PM

Why is it going up?? is that rumor for real that QSLV got a deal with a cab company?Huh
Some one please tell me?

This coin is dead and was a scam stop bumping it.

So why is it up so much?
No one is selling... have I missed something here LOL

Money Is Information
QuicksilverCoin (OP)

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 01:07:31 PM

Some one please tell me?

While I am contacting and building relationships with taxi companies supportive of cryptocurrencies, I have made no public announcements concerning any deals. When the time does come to make these announcements, you can be assured that they will be posted here and upon the Quicksilver Twitter Smiley

That being said, due to the nature of open source software, companies could accept Quicksilver as payment without telling me. Not saying that this is what happened, however as we roll out new infrastructure and branding for Quicksilver, it should become increasingly easy for the community to help ambassador this project.
Mr. Net

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 01:11:43 PM

Some one please tell me?

While I am contacting and building relationships with taxi companies supportive of cryptocurrencies, I have made no public announcements concerning any deals. When the time does come to make these announcements, you can be assured that they will be posted here and upon the Quicksilver Twitter Smiley

That being said, due to the nature of open source software, companies could accept Quicksilver as payment without telling me. Not saying that this is what happened, however as we roll out new infrastructure and branding for Quicksilver, it should become increasingly easy for the community to help ambassador this project.

Ok I take that as a "you better buy some coins, we got a big deal with someone" hehe.

Money Is Information
merkalor

Activity: 177
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 01:18:30 PM

Some one please tell me?

Good job dev
Time to buy

LISK    Develop Decentralized Applications & Sidechains in JavaScript with Lisk!
MomoCoin

Activity: 170

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 02:17:44 PM

Some one please tell me?

Good job dev
Time to buy

There have been a few rumours flying around on chatboxes regarding a deal going on with a taxi company. The re-branding of the of the coin looks nice too. I could be missing something else here though.

Dev is working hard and I can see this coin can only go up in value with additional features and PR. 

@MomoCoins
https://twitter.com/MomoCoins
No, I am not a coin.
EmperorZurg

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 03:27:14 PM

Some one please tell me?

Good job dev
Time to buy

There have been a few rumours flying around on chatboxes regarding a deal going on with a taxi company. The re-branding of the of the coin looks nice too. I could be missing something else here though.

Dev is working hard and I can see this coin can only go up in value with additional features and PR. 

Well, I'll be buying all the QSLV that I can before a deal gets arranged with a company. Long term hold!
Tristan49

Activity: 20

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 03:41:20 PM

Literally no sell pressure, this is a no brainier. Anything below 10k is free taxi rides Wink
MomoCoin

Activity: 170

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 03:48:35 PM

Price is going crazy right now  Roll Eyes Just a few BTC up to 10k  Shocked

@MomoCoins
https://twitter.com/MomoCoins
No, I am not a coin.
Tristan49

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 03:53:14 PM

Price is going crazy right now  Roll Eyes Just a few BTC up to 10k  Shocked

You know... I might just buy it up to 10k! Haha Smiley
Djinou94
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 04:05:13 PM

Charts are very good

Time to pick this cab up
Varix

Activity: 50

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 04:07:52 PM

Sorry guys but who is so naive this project will ever be successfull?
I mean really, why would any taxi company ever accept this coin? And that is actually the easy part to achieve!

This projects are dreams and whole crypto world would be better of without them! I dont want to ruin peoples investment but WTF happened to crypto currencies? I will make my own called floristcoin and florists will accept it. Yea, let do it - it will definitely be success!
Kwipto

Activity: 19

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 07:34:48 PM

I mean really, why would any taxi company ever accept this coin? And that is actually the easy part to achieve!

This projects are dreams and whole crypto world would be better of without them! I dont want to ruin peoples investment but WTF happened to crypto currencies? I will make my own called floristcoin and florists will accept it. Yea, let do it - it will definitely be success!

Did you notice how fast transactions are from wallet to wallet? I did a test with another user on IRC and they took literally less than a second... maybe .6 seconds.

Those kind of speeds would be required to serve customers who just want to pay quick and get out of the cab. Bitcoin can't do that, can it?  Smiley
AltBuddy

Activity: 14

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2014, 07:53:27 PM

QuickSilver is now trading live on AltBuddy!
Happy Trading!
Tristan49

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 08:42:51 PM

Did you notice how fast transactions are from wallet to wallet? I did a test with another user on IRC and they took literally less than a second... maybe .6 seconds.

Those kind of speeds would be required to serve customers who just want to pay quick and get out of the cab. Bitcoin can't do that, can it?  Smiley

Exactly. My coin transfer took less than a minute to appear in my wallet. The fastest I've ever seen in alts!
AllAltNews

Activity: 60

Follow @AllAltNews on Twitter and Facebook!

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2014, 01:08:37 AM

New article posted!

http://allaltnews.blogspot.com/2014/11/quicksilver-pure-pos-coin-catering-to.html

Enjoy!

Aero - Innovation, Progression and Excellence!
Next big thing? AeroME, read the Whitepaper
QuicksilverCoin (OP)

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 01:22:30 AM

Hello Community,

We are very proud to announce that our HTML5 webkit wallet for windows will be released shortly, for a start we have built in bittrex exchange and chainz block explorer. Many updates soon to come Smiley

-QuickSilver
merkalor

Activity: 177

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 01:25:16 AM

Wow it's real

LISK    Develop Decentralized Applications & Sidechains in JavaScript with Lisk!
QuicksilverCoin (OP)

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 01:38:14 AM

Hello Community,

Here is a download for the new HTML5 webkit wallet for windows with bittrex exchange and chainz block explorer built in.

https://mega.co.nz/#!uIVSAQ7Y!eu05TCrRrNXRLQACjJ4qmDvDBWP84rxShGXozSF48mU

-QuickSilver
Kwipto

Activity: 19

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 03:06:57 AM
Last edit: November 17, 2014, 04:28:34 AM by Kwipto

Hello Community,

Here is a download for the new HTML5 webkit wallet for windows with bittrex exchange and chainz block explorer built in.

https://mega.co.nz/#!uIVSAQ7Y!eu05TCrRrNXRLQACjJ4qmDvDBWP84rxShGXozSF48mU

-QuickSilver

New web wallet is good for rockin'. Block Explorer and Exchange tabs are in operation now. Looks very clean built-in to the wallet software. QuickSilverCoin is burnin' rubber here!  Cool

nice job on that QS

edit: cryptocurrencyeditor.com no work?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: