Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 04:16:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Blocknet-Gate] Dan - Is going to sue Spoetnik  (Read 6734 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 09:00:29 PM
Last edit: November 03, 2014, 03:50:24 PM by Spoetnik

userid = https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=88818
atcsecure

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW Personal Message (Offline)
Trust: 0: -0 / +0(0)

(No subject)
« Sent to: Spoetnik on: Today at 08:07:13 AM »

You've crossed the line, I'm contacting my attorney, this is slander and libel... your gonna be held accountable for this!!!

for what ?
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=630547.msg9394466#msg9394466
that ? where he denies being Prom etc or having anything to do with his exposed pump group ?

EDIT2: - I am adding another time he said this.. copied below from topic moved to trash (Google cache link for proof included)
I guess he is suing me because i said he was prom maybe Huh

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:fjFhsLgoNKMJ:https://bitcointalk.org/index.php%3Ftopic%3D841525.0+&cd=4&hl=en&ct=clnk

that topic mods deleted is the very topic on page one where Dan threatened to sue me..
hmm i guess we know why they picked that 1 single Blocknet related topic to delete out of them all ?

Thanks mods you fuck me over while i face a law suit eh ?

classy shit boy & girls LOL

so he said on that topic moved to Trash..

You my friend are ruining crypto by making false accusations with out any merit.. accusing me of being Prom?

You have any proof of that? show it now or GTFO and stop trying to drag me through the mud, you low life piece of shit

**edit**

I'm contacting my attorney and filing a suit, for slander,defamation of character and libel .. so be prepared

PS:
I am Prepared Wink

So not only is proof i need for a lawsuit gone and swept under the rug
but Crypto-News web sites researching this story will not be able to see the proof to some of the statements in the first post here.

edit:
I can tell by my report stats too they are shooting down my reports on people..
I just did another one and i see my report accuracy is yet even lower and i only report obvious shit..
such as the guy who commented last on the JPC ANN topic in my sig (should be obvious who deserves to be reported)

edit2: that spammer i reported had his comment deleted and i swear i did not think "they" would either i am suprised. lol

FUD first & ask questions later™

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
UnicornFarts

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 09:02:00 PM

This is just beyond hilarious.
Aderks

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 09:03:12 PM

And you joke about XC having a circle jerk....
BitcoiNaked

Activity: 456
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 09:06:12 PM

spoetnik i don't know what's true or not, but if you are false, then you are one nasty motherfucker and should be sued ASAP for giving false info and causing unnecessary noise.
mr_random
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 09:07:39 PM

spoetnik i don't know what's true or not, but if you are false, then you are one nasty motherfucker and should be sued ASAP for giving false info and causing unnecessary noise.

Look at this comment on his reputation:

"Known troll, scammer, penny stock pumper. Has trolled me all the way from Investoryhub to bitcoin talk Smiley The guy does a really good job at trying to promote shit stuff. I can't tell if it is for profit or if he is actually that fucking dumb.

Pretty sure it is just that "fucking dumb" careful believing or doing business with this troll!

Confirmed in Poloniex chat Smiley"

It was only a matter of time before he crossed the line and picked the wrong guy to launch a smear campaign against.
BitcoiNaked

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 09:16:07 PM

Yea spoetnik i can edit my comment how much i want cocksucker, someone really should follow up on this son of a whore to settle his accusations once and for all. If you're right then it's good, but if you have been wrong then you should get sued like a bitch so you don't pull such thing again
rokkyroad
Legendary

Activity: 1090
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 09:18:41 PM

"Blocknet's Dan" has no choice but to follow up with legal action if he wants to clear his name.  Its the only way to get to the truth.

Would be interesting to see how many were named in a legal action. He's got the money to hire lawyers.

" If you have to spam and shout to justify your existence then you are a shit coin."  TaunSew
BitcoiNaked

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 09:23:25 PM

Yea spoetnik i can edit my comment how much i want cocksucker, someone really should follow up on this son of a whore to settle his accusations once and for all. If you're right then it's good, but if you have been wrong then you should get sued like a bitch so you don't pull such thing again

Uh, you scamer are getting very desperate aren't you ? Since all your little projects fall apart when people start digging after you fucked them.

I'm not involved in any project fag, i'm trying to trade some new coins coming out, but then some assfucked fag like you cunts shows up ruining peoples parade. Like i said if you bicthes are wrong i hope you get fucked and ruined
BitcoiNaked

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 09:28:54 PM

Just a little warning assholes..

You can make sure every one of your scam coins have a self modded topic to silence us all along as you pump and dump on us with lies
so what comes around goes around Wink

the rules are like on your million scam coin topics.. i am the boss and i delete what i want for what ever reason i feel like it !

maybe if you did not bend over backwards deleting comments on all your shit coin ANN's people would not be so eager to send me anon tips ?
and yeah they are piling up.. expect more..MUCH more soon assholes Smiley

You are accusing me for pulling scams? having self moderated topics? Where is your proof you overbrain developed cumshot, is this how you accuse people of something, talking out of your ass making things up?
ProTradeZ44

Activity: 18

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 09:32:07 PM

very funny.. remember alex greene.

Threatening with lawyers. so people will be scared and shut up. its funny it is because people are poking in stuff they are not supposed to  Grin
Haha Dan is just buying himself time to get ppl to buy his silly shit scam.

he clearly isnt man enough to speak about prom just goes to show hes in his pocket.
BitcoiNaked

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 09:36:06 PM

hahaha this forum is gold man, comedy shit
sofu
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1085

Degenerate Crypto Gambler

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 09:38:07 PM

Hahaha. Can't stop laughing at this  Cheesy

Mr.Wonderful

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 01:23:48 AM

I hope he does sue all these trolls. They are ruining the forum with spam. Bitcointalk should at the very least ban all their accounts.
UnicornFarts

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 04:52:30 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=630547.msg9394539#msg9394539

I will dig it up

what we have is coward hiding behind some "alias" making serious allegations, I've already contacted my attorney, and we will find out this character Spoetnik really is

This guy isn't going to do shit. Unclean hands. The state and federal government already do not like him.

In January his house had a tax lien put on it by the state for back taxes for around $4k

In February the Internal Revenue Service put a lien on him for back taxes to the tune of $70K+

Then going to a lawyer to explain you are a part of a pump and dump group plus misrepresenting the outsourcing of code and got called out...priceless.

so..

"serious allegations" uhh like what ?
and what was it i did exclusively ?
call you a fucking faggot piece of shit scammer ?
yeah.. you bet i did Smiley

Good info!  You have a link?
Crestington
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 06:05:32 AM

Good luck trying to sue someone over their opinion, it makes it appear WAAYY more credible where people representing Blocknet troll with a secondary account because of allegations of severe market manipulation and insider trading.
Crestington
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 06:51:40 AM

good point !

and i am not worried he can come get me ..but he won't do anything.

bottom line is guys ignore me or what i say ..just go read what Danny boy says on his own Self Mod'd topic

and then tell me you trust 'em ?
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=829576.msg9400461#msg9400461

PS:
Dan = Shakezulu ? hmm?

I think Dan being Shakezulu is very unlikely, Shake seemed more into it just for the interest of coding and was generally a nice guy. The question is how many of these accounts that are posting are really just the developers going out and trolling on other accounts and pretending it isn't them. The writing style of all these accounts are nearly identical and all posting at the same time so it would be just 1-2 people that are managing all these accounts and if you use servers, you can log into 5-6 accounts or more at the same time through Tor so you would post on one, switch to another and post right after and so on. Buy or build a bunch of accounts and Wa-La you have your own manufactured group of *trusted* people defending your cause.
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 10:33:25 AM

[Blocknet-Gate] Dan - Is going to sue Spoetnik

Do not worry, courts work so slow that you will be able to stay here until Bitcoin will get mainstream. After that no one will want to hang around here anyway.
CryptoGretzky

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 11:04:12 AM

Good luck trying to sue someone over their opinion, it makes it appear WAAYY more credible where people representing Blocknet troll with a secondary account because of allegations of severe market manipulation and insider trading.

good point !

and i am not worried he can come get me ..but he won't do anything.

bottom line is guys ignore me or what i say ..just go read what Danny boy says on his own Self Mod'd topic

and then tell me you trust 'em ?
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=829576.msg9400461#msg9400461

PS:
Dan = Shakezulu ? hmm?

You know since Dan is in USA and XC, Inc. is a US based entity that you can get sued for online slandering right?

http://cs.stanford.edu/people/eroberts/cs201/projects/defamation-and-the-internet/sections/precedent/cases.html

There are more precedence if you want.   Your location can be retrieved from BCT and you WILL get your ass sued.   Can't wait till that day come for you.

EvilDave

Activity: 854

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 11:14:40 AM

You know you've arrived when people start threatening ya with the law.

I've had 2 threats of lawsuits in the last year, both of which were just BS, so welcome to the club, Spoetnik dude.
On the other hand, maybe I'll sue ya as well for hurting my feelings the last time you called me a 'scammy cyber-terrorist'  Cheesy

Nulli Dei, nulli Reges, solum NXT
Love your money: www.nxt.org  www.ardorplatform.org
www.nxter.org  www.nxtfoundation.org
Oldminer
Legendary

Activity: 1022

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 05:12:16 PM

No-one cares

If you like my post please feel free to give me some positive rep https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=18639
Tip me BTC: 1FBmoYijXVizfYk25CpiN8Eds9J6YiRDaX
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: