Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:29:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WHERE ARE BCX AND THE OTHER HERO MEMBERS ...WHAT'S THEIR TAKE ON XC AND BLOCK?  (Read 810 times)
cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 01:31:01 PM
Last edit: November 01, 2014, 01:43:09 PM by cryptohunter

where are the hero members ? some established and knowledgable crypto persons that can apply some logic and reason to this mess and present it here in some kind of form we can all understand.

to be fair spot hasn't been wrong too many times and this is kind of making me nervous. Although he seemingly has provided no hard evidence to substantiate anything as yet i kind of get worried when there is this much smoke for this long.

we need some people that can either prove of dismiss this wave of accusations asap. To me the entire board is in frenzy over this and as yet i am to see even one piece of hard evidence?

i want to know if i should exit this or hold on.

Let's see some kind of logical case put forward for the scam based upon something other than screen caps of chats that obviously can have been altered or even totally invented.

Where are the devs and people in these chats to verify these are the actual chat records or not. I mean that would just be a start and prove nothing by itself.

Dan himself has gone on record here saying there is ZERO truth to any of it. So where is the hard evidence to show he is not telling the truth.

I still hold my xc and block but want to see the accusations verified as truth or see it dismissed as fud.

Currently i don't think he's a scammer but do think he has no clue how to lead a coin other than perhaps the coding/tech side. All this coding for other coins and getting involved with other coin teams is bullshit. Work on your own coin, support your own coins community. I'm shocked the XC community has put up with this freelancing bullshit for other coins for so long (if it took place). Get back to XC and stop wasting time on other coins. Blocknet is a good idea but XC should remain his top priority.

Where are the coders? surely it can't be too difficult to prove either way that dan can code or not? All this dan can't code at all and puts it out to freelancers ? let's be serious, i mean surely some people on the board can establish whether or not he can code right?

The guy seems too easily influenced to me and not really a great PR guy, but i see no hard evidence at all for he is a pump and dumpster that can't code.

However, if proven wrong then i guess i and everyone else will be dumping block and xc rapidly.

Let's crush these accusations now and move on, or if they turn out to be more than accusations let's crush xc and block and let it be a lesson to fully investigate these devs before they suck 1000s of BTC from the community again.

SO WHERE IS THE HARD EVIDENCE FOR ALL OF THESE ACCUSATIONS.

1. HE WORKS FOR A PUMP AND DUMP GROUP?

2. HE CAN'T CODE?

3. HE IS THE SECRET DEV FOR OTHER COINS?

4. HE DUMPED THE XC PREMINE?

5. BLOCKNET IS A SCAM VAPOURWARE

I see no hard evidence for any of these accusations. I do see the xc premine is depleted and there is no transparent full ledger, that is not great but i'm pretty sure a reasonable ledger can be provided if requested.

Is blocknets funding meant to come from the ito?  i guess if requested escrows could hold on to some of the ito funds until work is done? this should be standard anyway for all these things, same with premines and instamines.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: