Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:22:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 183 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Snowballs | ONE MORE HARD FORK to BALLS 2.0.2 | BALLS/MMXIV Market OPEN  (Read 257464 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
kawa900jc

Activity: 721
Merit: 500

StakeChain Community leader

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 07:49:29 AM

Why price so high?? Shocked
Becouse these BALLS are hard to get.

There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2014, 08:26:38 AM

Takes balls to stake BALLS
Have BALLS to stake!

what is this?

These down spikes?

Teardrops from today's dump

kawa900jc

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 08:29:03 AM

Takes balls to stake BALLS
Have BALLS to stake!

what is this?

These down spikes?

Teardrops from today's dump
Thank, nice explanation.
I hope to see them not very often.
This coin is super and I hope others see that olso.
Jus sell your stake earnings not your original BALLS.
Without BALLS no FUN!

qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 08:30:01 AM

If I stake say 1000 balls i got at 10k sat and say i staked for one week and it went to 2k sat and i sold 50% of the stake would I still be in profit? Just a question..  Smiley

Also how many balls are in circulation now?

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
kawa900jc

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 08:44:09 AM

If I stake say 1000 balls i got at 10k sat and say i staked for one week and it went to 2k sat and i sold 50% of the stake would I still be in profit? Just a question..  Smiley

In one week you dubbel your BALLS so you have then 2000.
Total are ther now 1970089 BALLS
A drop from 10k to 2k is posible but probably
If it drops to 5K you are still richer then a week before!

qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 08:57:59 AM

In one week you dubbel your BALLS so you have then 2000.
Total are ther now 1970089 BALLS
A drop from 10k to 2k is posible but probably
If it drops to 5K you are still richer then a week before!

Yeah so technically it must not fall below 50% a week.. Smiley Thanks for that..

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
johnbrainless

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 02:28:01 PM

Smiley Wink Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley :)the following are just my opinion  Cheesy Grin Grin Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

1. we need a maximum number of coins to establish balls as a coin.

2. we need vast social media coverage using our main force that says that balls will grow larger (13%) per day

3 we need merchant acceptance (high quality merchants like gold and precious metals or other things of real value so that fees dont play a vital matter but help keep staking alive

4 we need irc channel and tipbots that tip miniscule or big amounts but allow offchain transactions so users can get their hands on their balls easier, this will provide more and much needed exposure to the general public more stakers and so on

5 we need more exchanges acceptance

6 distribution of the coins seems ok although there seems to be a few number of whales

7 if we are to survive as a coin people must hold their coins long term or buy more to support the network

8 ann thread seems plain but informative. we need more graphics and information because at this point its our face to the world.

9 a foundation to keep a look on things

"Yeah so technically it must not fall below 50% a week.. Smiley Thanks for that.."

if the above statement from a woman with balls is correct (seems to me to be) the coin can very well counter exchange attacks

also more features like tor anonimity in cooperation with other coins devs.

this coin is just unique and may be the next bitcoin my friends because it allows sustainable minting without the need to mine anything.

my balls address : SQYzqnepFjmSJDLhCCTDfm8dcSoY6x5PKZ

♝ Pandacoin   ♝ Buy With Paypal Or Credit Card ♝ FaceBook tipping ♝ Irc channel #DigitalPandacoin with tipbot
✬ Earn 2.5% Annual Interest ✬ Active Dev Team ✬ Blazing Fast Multi Mode Wallet ✬ Paper Wallet ✬ No premine or IPO ✬
☠☠☠☠☠☠☠ PANDACOINPND (´(ェ)`) Digital Pandacoin (´(ェ)`) PANDACOINPND ☠☠☠☠☠☠☠
rocoro
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 02:40:32 PM

I don't mean this to be off-topic but ..  
why is it Poloniex always seems to timeout for me and I can't connect?
Other people don't seem to have this problem

I try from other computers and same problem,  but if I try from other internet location/isp .. its fine..
Are they banning me or blocking my ip?  I don't get it,  sometimes its fine, sometimes not.

Another thing,  I can connect to it fine through TOR .. so it has to be something with blocking my ip?

oldnoob

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

Why not?

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 04:01:02 PM

Smiley Wink Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley :)the following are just my opinion  Cheesy Grin Grin Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

2. we need vast social media coverage using our main force that says that balls will grow larger (13%) per day

3 we need merchant acceptance (high quality merchants like gold and precious metals or other things of real value so that fees dont play a vital matter but help keep staking alive

4 we need irc channel and tipbots that tip miniscule or big amounts but allow offchain transactions so users can get their hands on their balls easier, this will provide more and much needed exposure to the general public more stakers and so on

6 distribution of the coins seems ok although there seems to be a few number of whales

7 if we are to survive as a coin people must hold their coins long term or buy more to support the network

8 ann thread seems plain but informative. we need more graphics and information because at this point its our face to the world.

"Yeah so technically it must not fall below 50% a week.. Smiley Thanks for that.."

if the above statement from a woman with balls is correct (seems to me to be) the coin can very well counter exchange attacks

this coin is just unique and may be the next bitcoin my friends because it allows sustainable minting without the need to mine anything.

Good points. An addition on this.

Maybe there can be created a sort of super snowball. Witch you only can get by burning normal snowballs (maybe 100000), something like dogeparty. Could help to control the inflation.

BitcoinPlus supporter: XBC: B7Df47bCFaNKvRhqnxq3VmZ2t8u7uuoT8p http://www.bitcoinplus.org/
samspaces
Legendary

Activity: 1453
Merit: 1030

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 04:06:05 PM

You could also introduce a 'meltdown' every so often and change all balances by a decimal, so 1000 becomes 100.
oldnoob

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

Why not?

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 04:12:59 PM

You could also introduce a 'meltdown' every so often and change all balances by a decimal, so 1000 becomes 100.

Good idea, but no fun. Earn super Snowball 10000% POS, by burning 100000 (or so) Snowballs

BitcoinPlus supporter: XBC: B7Df47bCFaNKvRhqnxq3VmZ2t8u7uuoT8p http://www.bitcoinplus.org/
DoubleDD

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 04:28:50 PM

Maybe there can be created a sort of super snowball. Witch you only can get by burning normal snowballs (maybe 100000), something like dogeparty. Could help to control the inflation.

Item #5
No more small unsafe exchanges.  If anything, lets work on cryptsy.  Last thing I want is to move my BALLS to an exchange and it shutdown.  Anyway everyone should have their BALLS in their wallet to STAKE.  no sense leaving them on a exchange.

STAKE STAKE STAKE

BTCBTC
DoubleDD
rocoro
Legendary

Activity: 938

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 05:21:45 PM

Item #5
No more small unsafe exchanges.  If anything, lets work on cryptsy.  Last thing I want is to move my BALLS to an exchange and it shutdown.  Anyway everyone should have their BALLS in their wallet to STAKE.  no sense leaving them on a exchange.

STAKE STAKE STAKE

BTCBTC
DoubleDD

Is poloniex considered "small and unsafe" ?

DoubleDD

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 05:27:08 PM

Not at all.....

I've lost coins at other small exchanges when they closed unexpected.

BTCBTC
DoubleDD
antonio8
Legendary

Activity: 1386

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 06:28:15 PM

Item #5

STAKE STAKE STAKE

BTCBTC
DoubleDD

Is poloniex considered "small and unsafe" ?

You might consider Poloniex small but I would not call it unsafe. I wish they got more volume on that exchange. the person or people running it is awesome.

Small background. I lost some BTC there once when the exchange got hacked, long time ago. Instead of closing down, like most other exchanges, The people behind it stayed open and payed everyone back everything they lost. If I remember correctly they upped the fees for just a little while to help out but lowered it back. I even had them take me off the list of being paid back since my amount was so small at the time.

But to the point of "unsafe". If you think about it, every exchange is unsafe. Don't leave any coins on any exchange that you are not willing to lose. Some of the "safest" exchanges has taught this lesson, Mt. Gox, Crypto Rush, and heck have you kept up with the Mint Pal fiasco?

If you are going to leave your BTC on an exchange please send it to this address instead 1GH3ub3UUHbU5qDJW5u3E9jZ96ZEmzaXtG, I will at least use the money better than someone who steals it from the exchange. Thanks Wink
DoubleDD

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 06:42:55 PM

In no way was I talking about Poloniex or Bittrex.  Both are my goto Exchanges

BTCBTC
DoubleDD
vademecum1974

Activity: 86

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 06:45:57 PM

Hi folks!

I have a few questions;

1. Can i make an extra address in my snowballcoin wallet and move my coins from the old address
    to the new address in the same wallet?

2. Will this help to mitigate the splitting up of the staked coins that happens everyday?

3. Can i repeat this process every few days to keep the staked coins mostly together and stake as one block, or will it slow down my staking process?

Thanks in advance for answers, appreciate it!

shimlbit
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 07:11:38 PM

u can make but it makes no sense...u will get same amount...if u want 1 stack..just send all ur balance to another addy of ur wallet and wait 24 hrs
chilly2k
Legendary

Activity: 1007

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 07:11:56 PM

Hi folks!

I have a few questions;

1. Can i make an extra address in my snowballcoin wallet and move my coins from the old address

2. Will this help to mitigate the splitting up of the staked coins that happens everyday?

3. Can i repeat this process every few days to keep the staked coins mostly together and stake as one block, or will it slow down my staking process?

1. Yes
2. no they will still split, but you will have them in a bigger pile.
3. Yes and no. You can repeat every few days to put your piles back together, No it will not slow down staking.  Remember you lose whatever stake time you had before the recombine (merge).  And you will pay a transaction fee.    

iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2014, 07:28:10 PM

Hi folks!

I have a few questions;

You can, yes

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 183 »
  Print  

Jump to: