Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:44:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [BTC] $1,183.20 Amazon Balance [BTC] [MINERS CAN BUY EQP!]  (Read 5978 times)
Liberty Payout (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 31, 2012, 01:49:15 AM
Last edit: June 01, 2012, 09:14:27 PM by Liberty Payout

FORGET ABOUT IT I'M DONE. I'M NO LONGER OFFERING TO SELL THIS BALANCE. YOU GUYS ALL SEEM TO THINK IT'S STOLEN OR ONE THING OR THE OTHER, SO FORGET ABOUT IT. I'LL FIND SOMETHING TO DO WITH THE FUNDS OR SAVE THEM FOR A RAINEY DAY. DONE BEING CALLED A SCAMMER, AND SICK OF THE BULLSHIT THAT LITTERS THIS FORUM.

For all who were genuinely looking out, thanks. Everyone else can take their business the fuck elsewhere, congratz.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tittiez

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 31, 2012, 01:57:02 AM

Hello, Percy. Cheesy
chris200x9
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011

View Profile
May 31, 2012, 02:08:37 AM

0.01 btc
Liberty Payout (OP)

View Profile
May 31, 2012, 02:11:10 AM

Hello, Percy. Cheesy

It's a nice name! Current bid at .01 BTC.
ccliu

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 31, 2012, 03:49:53 AM

Coinoisseur

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 31, 2012, 03:58:19 AM

I'm taking this to the next level, Percy.

Bid of 0.1 BTC

╓▄▌██P                  
                                                 ╔▄▌███▀███▌                   
                                           ▄▄▌██▀▀╚  ╓██╩██                    
                                     ▄▄███▀▀╙      ▄██  ▓█                     
                               ▄▌███▀▀+          ▄█▀   ▐█                      
                        ,▄▌███▀▀¬              ▓█▀     █▄                      
                  ,▄▌███▀▀                  ,██▀      █▌                       
               '█████▌▄▄,                 ╓██╩       ██                        
                  ▀██▌▐▀▀▀█████▌▌▄▄╓    ▄██¬        ▄█                         
                     ▀██▄        ╚▀▀▀████          ▐█═                         
                        ▀██▄        ▓█▀██          █▀                          
                           ▀██▄  ,██▀   █µ        ██                           
                              ▀███Z     ██       ██                            
                                ▐██     ▐█      ▄█                             
                              ,,╓╓█▓▄▌   █▌    ▐█U                             
                        º▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███   ▀█    █▌                              
                          ▀█▓▓▓▓▓████▀█▌  █▌  ██                               
                            ▀███████▌  ▀█µ▀█ ██                                
                              ▀█████     ███▓█                                 
                                ▐███      ▀██Ñ                                 
                                            ▀                             

notme
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 31, 2012, 03:59:22 AM

I'm taking this to the next level, Percy.

Bid of 0.1 BTC

https://www.bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
While no idea is perfect, some ideas are useful.
BinaryMage

Activity: 560

Ad astra.

View Profile
May 31, 2012, 04:37:39 AM

1.1 BTC.

(BTW, since when was this an auction?)

-- BinaryMage -- | OTC | PGP
notme
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 31, 2012, 04:40:54 AM

1.1 BTC.

2 BTC, probably when the OP said "bid"

https://www.bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
While no idea is perfect, some ideas are useful.
BinaryMage

Ad astra.

View Profile
May 31, 2012, 04:42:30 AM

1.1 BTC.

2 BTC, probably when the OP said "bid"

OP said looking for 170 BTC, but I guess he changed his mind.

3 BTC.

BinaryMage

Ad astra.

View Profile
May 31, 2012, 04:43:50 AM

OP: If you want to have an auction, I'd suggest listing an ending time and bid increments, at the minimum.

BinaryMage

Ad astra.

View Profile
May 31, 2012, 05:45:42 AM

I tried to get evidence this was not a stolen account using PM's and I did not get a message back.

I was just going to buy it out right in the other thread.

Be careful.

Thanks for the heads up.

In case anyone didn't realize, Goat's talking about this thread.

LibertyPayout, (a) can you confirm that this is not stolen and (b) are you willing to use escrow?

sadpandatech

Activity: 504

View Profile
May 31, 2012, 02:24:28 PM

OP, would you mind posting a screen shot of the transaction(s) that loaded the acct? Atleast showing dates and load method, blocking any sensitive data ofc.

If you're not excited by the idea of being an early adopter 'now', then you should come back in three or four years and either tell us "Told you it'd never work!" or join what should, by then, be a much more stable and easier-to-use system.
- GA

It is being worked on by smart people.  -DamienBlack
Liberty Payout (OP)

View Profile
May 31, 2012, 03:38:06 PM

OP, would you mind posting a screen shot of the transaction(s) that loaded the acct? Atleast showing dates and load method, blocking any sensitive data ofc.

I will do this, I am not comfortable giving my ID out online, so sorry to the poster that was upset because of that. Hope you understand.
Blazr

Activity: 882
Merit: 1005

View Profile
May 31, 2012, 03:54:21 PM

How did you end up with that huge balance on amazon in the first place?

Did you buy too many gift cards? Surely you're pretty pissed now that you have to sell the balance for less than you paid?

Liberty Payout (OP)

View Profile
May 31, 2012, 04:19:29 PM

How did you end up with that huge balance on amazon in the first place?

Did you buy too many gift cards? Surely you're pretty pissed now that you have to sell the balance for less than you paid?

No AGC is accepted as exchangeable currency on a wide arrange of forums, you can sell RSGP,PP,AP,WU,MB,WMZ in exchange for Amazon Giftcards. I'm not really upset about afterall in exchanges there is always a loss/fee to exchange. You will see with the transactions posted below that I've bought everything I wanted from amazon, it was a miscalculation in spending. I thought there would be some purpose to the funds but once I had them I couldn't find anything I really needed from the site.  While amazon seems like a huge market there are some things just not available there that I need, so I am selling the balance which is now no longer very useful. $4,000+ On amazon within this year alone:

https://i.imgur.com/oESVJ.png?1

https://i.imgur.com/nx5BT.png?1

https://i.imgur.com/Vemf8.png?1

https://i.imgur.com/ti78D.png?1

It seems that the issue you guys are having is the low price? I would be happy to raise it if that satisfies you, look through my posts I am eager to get BTC because I have some investment plans I am looking into. ALSO THE ACCOUNT IS NOT STOLEN, I do not know where you got that idea from. How many random people have over $4,000 in amazon GC's laying around on their account? Let's not be preposterous please, I understand caution but let's execute some rationality with it. Last purchase I made was in April (Kindle App), if the account was stolen don't you think they would have gotten it back by now especially with $1,000 sitting on it.
Liberty Payout (OP)

View Profile
May 31, 2012, 04:34:06 PM

How many random people have over $4,000 in amazon GC's laying around on their account?

Not a lot, but how many people have $4,000 lying around on their credit card, which a thief can use to buy amazon giftcards?

You have to understand there have been many scammers on this forum, and many have sold amazon giftcards bought with stolen CC's, this is why were very skeptical everytime somebody tries to sell an amazon giftcard/balance/ordering service.

I would think that if the funds were stolen then the account would be locked by now, I have ordered to my address as you can see since as far back as the beginning of the year. No police, no issues. The account is linked to my e-mail it has my cards on it, I used to have prime as well. No issues. I can't guarantee the origins of the cards as I have received them from others but to the best of my knowledge the person I was talking to was the person using THEIR OWN card to buy the cards. Additionally reference the dates for the giftcards they are spread out over several months in different amounts. You seriously think someone was charging hundreds of dollars to the same stolen card for months without anything? If you would like to imply next that there were several stolen cards use the same logic to answer that, $4000 is not a measly amount and far exceeds Grand Theft. I am sure Amazon would have enough experience to haggle down on these issues, also please refer me to where people have scammed for amazon GCs and accounts so I can see there  threads in comparison to mine.
Liberty Payout (OP)

View Profile
May 31, 2012, 04:35:53 PM

I will do this, I am not comfortable giving my ID out online, so sorry to the poster that was upset because of that. Hope you understand.

you had more options than just sending me your ID. however i have lost interest in this. seems too good to be true.

My inbox seems to have cleaned itself but you asked for an ID. I don't know what other options you gave me, you asked if I were willing to use and escrow or go first. I said go first since I see you are a reputable member here, so tell me what other options did I refuse?
Liberty Payout (OP)

View Profile
May 31, 2012, 05:01:14 PM

It wasn't an intentional ignorance, I have gotten a few PMs and thought that my Box was being cleaned out. It's just been moving on to different pages so I miss some PM's. This is a completely different forum type then I'm used to so I'm adjusting.
sadpandatech

Activity: 504

View Profile
May 31, 2012, 05:23:05 PM

It wasn't an intentional ignorance, I have gotten a few PMs and thought that my Box was being cleaned out. It's just been moving on to different pages so I miss some PM's. This is a completely different forum type then I'm used to so I'm adjusting.

no worries, m8. Thank you for taking the time to post those screnies. We're really not trying to pick on you, some people are more cautious than others.

Would you be interested in fulfilling peoples wish lists? I'd like to buy a copy of Diablo 3 with BTC. And, how much would you want for it? Was holding out for Amazon to get digital copies in but am tired of waiting.

Regards,
 Derek

If you're not excited by the idea of being an early adopter 'now', then you should come back in three or four years and either tell us "Told you it'd never work!" or join what should, by then, be a much more stable and easier-to-use system.
- GA

It is being worked on by smart people.  -DamienBlack
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: