Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:36:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [BTC] $1,183.20 Amazon Balance [BTC] [MINERS CAN BUY EQP!]  (Read 5978 times)
Liberty Payout (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 31, 2012, 05:28:01 PM

It wasn't an intentional ignorance, I have gotten a few PMs and thought that my Box was being cleaned out. It's just been moving on to different pages so I miss some PM's. This is a completely different forum type then I'm used to so I'm adjusting.

no worries, m8. Thank you for taking the time to post those screnies. We're really not trying to pick on you, some people are more cautious than others.

Would you be interested in fulfilling peoples wish lists? I'd like to buy a copy of Diablo 3 with BTC. And, how much would you want for it? Was holding out for Amazon to get digital copies in but am tired of waiting.

Regards,
 Derek

Will you link me to the game?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sadpandatech

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 31, 2012, 05:31:37 PM

Will you link me to the game?
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B00178630A/ref=sr_1_1_olp?ie=UTF8&qid=1338485464&sr=8-1&condition=new

If you're not excited by the idea of being an early adopter 'now', then you should come back in three or four years and either tell us "Told you it'd never work!" or join what should, by then, be a much more stable and easier-to-use system.
- GA

It is being worked on by smart people.  -DamienBlack
Liberty Payout (OP)

View Profile
May 31, 2012, 05:35:23 PM

10BTC
sadpandatech

View Profile
May 31, 2012, 05:37:57 PM

10BTC

rock on, you able to 'drop ship' to a dif address or should I send you a wish list link?

How much to make it 1 day shipping? I believe its only 7.99 on vid games and if we do it in the next 2 hours I'll get it tommorow. ;p

cheers

If you're not excited by the idea of being an early adopter 'now', then you should come back in three or four years and either tell us "Told you it'd never work!" or join what should, by then, be a much more stable and easier-to-use system.
- GA

Liberty Payout (OP)

View Profile
May 31, 2012, 05:45:28 PM

By dropship do you mean from me to you? If so I wouldn't really mind, it's whatever you prefer. I am not sure what the rate is for 1 day can you put it in your cart and check for me and send the final price over pm?
sadpandatech

View Profile
May 31, 2012, 05:52:48 PM

By dropship do you mean from me to you? If so I wouldn't really mind, it's whatever you prefer. I am not sure what the rate is for 1 day can you put it in your cart and check for me and send the final price over pm?

I made a wish link. Will PM you the info, m8.

- GA

imsaguy
General failure and former
VIP

Activity: 574

Don't send me a pm unless you gpg encrypt it.

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2012, 06:26:09 PM

How much of this is left?  I'll take the whole thing.  I've already got the wishlist made.  You just need to fullfill it.

Coming Soon!™ © imsaguy 2011-2013, All rights reserved.

EIEIO:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=60117.0

Shades Minoco Collection Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=65989
Payment Address: http://btc.to/5r6
Liberty Payout (OP)

View Profile
May 31, 2012, 07:16:20 PM

I got 2 people for 170BTC, if you are interested in offering more let me know. Otherwise I'll just give it to the person that ordered first.
lolwut
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 31, 2012, 08:02:30 PM

171 btc, i will create a wishlist and you will fulfill it.
Liberty Payout (OP)

View Profile
May 31, 2012, 09:06:43 PM

Sent a PM to you.
sadpandatech

View Profile
May 31, 2012, 09:55:45 PM

Jerks made me miss my next day shipping on a video game!  wahhhh

Tongue

- GA

Liberty Payout (OP)

View Profile
May 31, 2012, 11:49:13 PM

Ok depending on when I receive a reply: chungenhung, currently has this reserved.
Blazr

Activity: 882
Merit: 1005

View Profile
June 01, 2012, 02:32:46 AM

OK this guy is starting to look very suspicious.

Looking for mining investments:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=84555.msg934092#msg934092

Loans:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=84504

and selling Amazon GC's on this thread.

All I can say to everyone is be careful, this is a new account that signed up 2 days ago, we don't know much about him and he wants to do lots of business. Be very very careful when dealing with him or anyone with little rep.

Liberty Payout (OP)

View Profile
June 01, 2012, 03:27:34 AM

OK this guy is starting to look very suspicious.

Looking for mining investments:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=84555.msg934092#msg934092

Loans:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=84504

and selling Amazon GC's on this thread.

All I can say to everyone is be careful, this is a new account that signed up 2 days ago, we don't know much about him and he wants to do lots of business. Be very very careful when dealing with him or anyone with little rep.

Oh Lord, there are a shit ton of trolls here. I'll make this simple, read VERY carefully. I came here for knowledge and to do business, if you want to pull up posts do research thoroughly. Don't just go for the bad. To a point, yes, I can understand the "hype" around new members but you guys have taken it to far. To assume every new member is automatically a scammer is prejudice and it is extremely restricting. This is a BTC market/discussion forum. I am marketing and discussing otherwise I have no use for this forum. Take the time to actually read the threads not just the titles.

You're pulling up this quote?:

I would like some help though as I am new. Do you have a skype I can talk to you on?

Ok, are you seriously for real?

First you sell Amazon gift cards (countless scammers have done this), then ask for loans (countless more have done this) and now your looking for mining investments?

You're really pushing your luck, I'd advise everyone to be very very very very careful when dealing with him, this guy reeks to high hell.

I wanted to ask him how many bitcoins he mines with his rig and how he set it up, what equipment etc. I'm not asking him for a loan just for knowledge which he was offering to share to newbies. Bitcoins are quite complex  and it has become an appealing market. Excuse me if I am trying to buy in and learn more about them, before they become a "chaser" product. Is that really all that suspicious? Secondly with my Amazon account I provided you with proof you asked for, I have a product that I thought would be in demand, and it is I have gotten replies to that thread. I do not mine selling it as, it is the only way for me to legitimately obtain bitcoins. As for the loans, yes I am looking for them, but read the WHOLE thread:

Any tips please post below as well as advice. Right now I am doing research so this isn't 100% yet, I just want to let people know and get off a tally of how many would potentially be interested in investing. Not looking for investments RIGHT NOW, right now I am researching but please don't hesitate to post and give advice.

I have no issues answering questions but the way you are presenting them make them seem more as accusations rather then inquiries. Like I said, I understand the skepticism but to write off every noob as a scammer is extraordinarily frustrating especially because we all start somewhere. I also have a zero tolerance for bullshit. If you want to be an ass and write shit like, "Well no shit.", things that in no way contribute to anything then I won't stand for it. At least your post was a warning and was aimed to benefit other members but stuff that is just there to be there and cause irritation is unacceptable.

Thanks if you took the time to read this.
Liberty Payout (OP)

View Profile
June 01, 2012, 03:47:47 AM

Long time trusted members have turned into scammers and run off with large amounts of money. Assuming you are not a scammer, you should be aware of this. TRUST NO ONE!

The forum is reacting correctly IMO. We watch out for each other. I personally have been scammed on this forum. It happens :/

You can't use other people's actions to judge others, that's prejudice. I don't know about you but I am opposed. If that were the case I could go around assuming all of you "trusted" people were scammers but I don't because that's not the way I operate. I know trusted people are capable of scamming I've seen it happen time and time again, I've had it happen to me. If there is anyone that should be cautious it's me. Being a noob makes me a primary target for illegitimate offers and scams. I came in here with an open mind and attitude but so far what I am encountering is not something I like. Everyone has been scammed one way or the other but to write everyone off is simply ridiculous and you will never be able to capitalize that way, there is risk involved in every venture. I learned that a while ago that's why I had no problem going first to you. If I lose out I move on with new knowledge of what to avoid next time, experience gained. You're also not "watching out" it seems like more of a hazing ritual. "New guy let's make him jump through hoops". There needs to be a limit.
Liberty Payout (OP)

View Profile
June 01, 2012, 04:08:08 AM

I did not call you a scammer. All I said was that you had about 20 red flags on your back...

If you are here in 6 months you will understand why we do this. We are trying to protect new people like you.

I honestly do not think you are a scammer but it is not worth the risk for me even if you send first. Again it is nothing personal and if you do not like being judged in our court you should not be here. It is our community and we will not change cuz you think we are acting unfair. We are being cautious and acting in a prudent way.

Trust no one, be very careful. Anything you do here in business will get all sorts of scammer attacks and trolls. That is just how things are done here. Ignore it an carry on, if not you will never make it.

Thanks

Ok thanks for the tips, mate. I am just waiting for when I will be included in this community. Being called out constantly is stressful.
BinaryMage

Activity: 560

Ad astra.

View Profile
June 01, 2012, 05:15:19 AM

You will constantly be called out, I have to deal with it daily sometimes from key developers. I was paying over 100% PPS a while back and some ignorant people wanted to burn me as a witch.

Some of the most successful bitcoin business guys get attacked 10 times a day in 5 different threads. That is just how it works right now.

Still trust no one, as no one trusts you:)

Yup, it's absolutely cutthroat, the forums especially. After a while here, if you prove your honesty, you'll get some level of trust from the serious traders, but there will always be doomsayers and skeptics. It's hard, certainly, but I think it's far better than the alternative. Better to err on the side of too much caution than too little.

-- BinaryMage -- | OTC | PGP
Liberty Payout (OP)

View Profile
June 01, 2012, 08:32:26 AM

Still looking to sell this, all offers were unresponsive. Don't contact me and waste time if you are not buying, thanks.
BTC guy

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 01, 2012, 08:52:04 AM
Last edit: June 01, 2012, 10:32:36 AM by BTC guy

i would be interested in some stuff on amazon. will you ship first?

chungenhung
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1005

View Profile
June 01, 2012, 04:10:40 PM

Still looking to sell this, all offers were unresponsive. Don't contact me and waste time if you are not buying, thanks.
check your PMs.
Due to the number of red flags on your account, would you ship first?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: